Maverick Cattle Company Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

<><><><>

Outside it was early winter, but the climate inside was more like a spring hell-bringer thunderstorm. After three weeks of being stuck inside on crutches, not being able to drive or put any weight on the leg, and dealing with three days a week of physical therapy, Mitch was not fit to be around. He had chewed Josh's ass a few days ago for some imagined fault and had cornered off with Darrin just before he left for work that morning.

He'd spent the day trying to get something done with the ranch accounts, but was having trouble focusing. Mitch saw himself as the one to do the physical work on their ranch, and now that he couldn't fulfill that role, he was miserable and made everyone around him miserable too. Adding to his general unhappiness for the last several days was the construction crew that Darrin had hired to work on their bathroom. Personally, Mitch thought Darrin's timing sucked.

The sound of the front door opening somehow served to reinforce his sense of ineptitude. But Darrin's arrival gave Mitch's frustration a target.

"Nice of you to visit home. Glad you could work me in."

"Hi Mitch, glad to see you too," said Darrin.

"Well I have your fuck'n dinner ready if you fuck'n care."

"Thanks. You already ate?"

"Yeah, whatever. It tastes like shit," muttered Mitch.

Darrin made himself a small plate and sat down across from the couch where Mitch was sprawled. He glared at Darrin with misplaced rage, keeping his arms folded across his chest as Darrin ate. Darrin finished his spartan meal, coming back to sit beside Mitch's head after he'd dropped his dishes in the sink.

"I have a surprise for you."

"What? New boots? Can't fuck'n put 'em on so don't bother," grumbled Mitch.

"Come on, bitchy. Get up. I want you to see the bathroom," said Darrin.

Darrin watched as Mitch got on his crutches. Unobtrusively holding his hand behind Mitch to catch him if he lost his balance, they moved slowly to the bathroom. Once through the door, Mitch could see a huge cardboard box in one corner, wrapped with an enormous red bow.

"What the hell?" muttered Mitch.

"Well, open it and see," said Darrin. Handing Mitch a cord he added, " Just pull this."

With a frown on his face, he tugged and the box collapsed to reveal a huge new shower. Mitch stared at it for a few minutes, remembering their shared showers during last year's spring break and his tense muscles relaxed slightly.

Before Mitch could comprehend it all Darrin added; "It's handicap accessible too. There's a bench and handholds. All the heads are adjustable. All the cool crap I could find."

A smile finally crept across Mitch's face and he looked at Darrin.

"This is so great! And I've been a complete asshole."

"Yes, you have. You won't get any argument from me. And if you don't quit hurting Josh's feelings, I'm going to break your other leg. Every time you yell at him, he pouts for days. He's not me you know. I know you're an old softie, he doesn't."

"I know, I know," said Mitch with a sigh.

"Well?" said Darrin with a smile, "Wanna take it for a spin?"

"Sure. But I'm gonna need some help with my clothes."

"I've never minded stripping your clothes off, babe. Never."

Darrin moved with practiced ease as he helped Mitch strip and then get into the shower. Darrin adjusted the warm spray so it cascaded against Mitch's body from all sides. He watched Mitch relaxing under the jets of water as he stripped. Stepping in behind Mitch, he took the hand shower and slowly ran the hot water over Mitch's body, carefully avoiding the new scar. Once he had finished the water massage, Darrin squeezed out a dollop of shampoo and started washing Mitch's hair.

"Oh babe, that really feels good," said Mitch with a sigh.

"Good. If you will promise to quit biting our heads off we can make this a regular thing while you're recovering."

Mitch closed his eyes and nodded in agreement as Darrin gently worked the soap into his short hair. Darrin carefully rinsed the shampoo off Mitch, then leaned down and kissed his forehead. Taking the washcloth in his hand, he coated it with liquid soap and started gently washing Mitch's body. As he moved across Mitch's muscular chest, Darrin spent extra time soaping his nipples. Soon Mitch was leaning against Darrin and both of them were sporting full-blown erections. Darrin tenderly washed Mitch's groin, enjoying the swirls of patterns the soap and Mitch's body hair were creating. Working carefully he soaped Mitch ass and let his finger slip slightly inside Mitch's tight hole. Mitch moaned at Darrin's slight penetration.

"Oh hell. That feels so good. I haven't got off since that morning before the accident. God, I'm horny as hell," said Mitch through a chorus of sighs.

Darrin moved in front of Mitch and started washing his legs. Mitch spread them as the sensations built, his cock jerking with each swipe of the cloth. Darrin reached his feet and started washing them carefully, rubbing gently between each toe as he enjoyed the sight of Mitch, eyes closed and cock throbbing as Darrin cleaned his body. Finishing with the last square inch of skin, Darrin again worked the handheld shower slowly over Mitch. He enjoyed the intimacy that they hadn't been able to have since the accident. Once he had washed the last traces of soap from Mitch's body Darrin put the shower back in the holder and started rubbing Mitch's back. He could feel Mitch's labored breathing as he came back from the edge of orgasm.

"I think we should move this to the bed so you can be more comfortable," Darrin whispered to Mitch. His nod of acceptance was all Darrin needed. Turning off the shower, he dried himself and then Mitch. Providing the support Mitch needed, they moved to the bed and Darrin helped Mitch slowly lower himself to sit on its edge.

"Lay on your face, cutie. I want to munch on that prime Mitch ass," said Darrin in a theatrical growl.

Mitch practically giggled at the fake voice as he moved into position. Playing the role he responded in a high falsetto. "Oh my, how will I ever survive the assault on my virginity?"

Darrin laughed softly and knelt between Mitch's spread legs and opened his ass cheeks, inhaling deeply. Looking up at Mitch he quipped, "I believe I have relieved you of your virginity numerous times now, Sir Studly, but I am going to happily take it again."

With that he leaned down and licked Mitch from scrotum to lower back. Concentrating on the brown pucker in front of him, he tenderly started licking from its center out. Over and over again his tongue gently worked Mitch's tender hole. As it relaxed under the attention, he gently put the tip of his tongue inside Mitch's ass and wiggled it.

"Ohmygod! I swear! I'm about to jizz that feels so fuck'n good!"

Darrin moved his face away, rubbing Mitch's hairy ass cheeks as his own breathing sped up in response to their lovemaking. He knew their abstinence had been necessary for Mitch's recovery, but he'd sorely missed their times together.

"Not yet, babe. I want this to last. I've missed touching you so much. I just want you to enjoy the ride," said Darrin.

Mitch grunted and then relaxed against the bed as Darrin slid one of his fingers inside his trench and started rubbing back and forth over his twitching hole. Darrin laid down behind Mitch, wedging his face into his butt and began a full attack on the tender hole in front of him. Darrin's tongue teased and prodded as it worked to loosen Mitch's hole. For long minutes he forged deeper and deeper into Mitch's ass. Then using his teeth, he nipped at the puckered entrance. Soon Mitch's hole was loose and swollen from Darrin's careful work. His fingers were prying Mitch's hole open wider as his tongue demanded entry. As his assault continued, Mitch moaned louder and louder, his body trembling as his need for release built.

"Oh god, fuck me, please just fuck me," begged Mitch.

Darrin leaned down with a look of regret on his face and softly said, "I can't, babe. You can't have weight on you." Darrin kissed Mitch softly on the back and ran his hand up the perfect body under him. "But I have plans. You'll explode soon, babe. Don't worry."

"Shit. I can't take much more. My fuck'n cock is so hard it hurts."

Darrin smiled lustfully and then lunged back into Mitch's ass. His tongue dove into Mitch, burying itself in him again and again. Soon Mitch was moaning at the top of his voice. Darrin knew the passion was overriding some of the pain, and was concerned Mitch would over-reach, reversing some of the healing. With a final lick, Darrin reluctantly removed his face from between Mitch's ass cheeks.

"Turn over, babe. I wanna suck you dry!"

With a groan and a slight struggle Mitch rolled to his back. His cock was at full mast and leaking precum in massive quantities. Darrin knew Mitch couldn't take much more teasing, so he concentrated on his ultimate goal, Mitch's thick dick. Pressing his lips against the slit, Darrin sucked. Clear man nectar flooded his mouth and his own desire ratcheted up several notches. Darrin gently started fondling Mitch's nuts as he took the diamond hard cock down his throat. Quickly he moved into action, tugging Mitch's nuts while he deep throated his randy cock. Almost immediately Darrin felt Mitch begin to tense with an impending orgasm.

"Oh yes! Hell yes! I'm about to blow," screamed Mitch.

Darrin released Mitch's balls and drove his face down on Mitch's rod. Once his lips were pressed into Mitch's pubic hair, he rested for a second to enjoy the sensation of hard dick filling his throat. Realizing that Mitch was panting with need, Darrin started plunging his mouth up and down on Mitch. Twisting and stroking, Darrin raced to send Mitch over the edge. Almost immediately Mitch let out a guttural scream.

"Fuck! Oh, holy shit!"

With that Mitch started flooding Darrin's mouth. Mitch's weeks of pent up semen filled his mouth until it was leaking around Darrin's tight lips. Swallowing quickly, he still couldn't contain the flow. Darrin pulled off, grabbed the squirting member and started pounding up and down on the shaft. Shot after shot erupted from Mitch's writhing cock as his balls emptied their pent up load. When the ejaculation finally slowed, Darrin and Mitch were coated with his essence. Darrin sucked Mitch's cock into his mouth and nursed it for the last drops of cum. Gently he sucked and licked until the cock slipped from his lips, completely soft. Running his tongue over Mitch's over-heated body, he softly licked up pools of cum. Sucking the last puddle into his mouth, he moved beside Mitch and kissed him softly, letting some of the seed slide between them. As they kissed, white jizz coated their lips. After several long delicious minutes, they broke the kiss with an audible note.

"Oh hell," said Mitch softly, "That was fuck'n amazing."

"Oh yeah, it was," said Darrin held Mitch gently.

Mitch looked into Darrin's eyes and smiled, "Oh we're not done yet, stud. I can feel your pecker trying to burrow into my side."

"It's ok, Mitch. I just wanted for you to feel good."

Mitch laughed, "I feel fuck'n fantastic! Now move up here so I can suck some dick."

"Really, you don't—"

"Darrin, if I don't have dick in my mouth in 10 seconds I will—"

Darrin stopped the discussion by shoving his swollen cock against Mitch's lips. With a twinkle in his eyes, Mitch opened his lips and Darrin pressed forward. Gently at first, but with building urgency, Darrin thrust his rod into Mitch's mouth. His hot lips and Darrin's overwhelming desire eliminated any chance of lasting. Instantly, Darrin's balls were tight against his shaft and his climax began. Grasping Mitch's head, he began bucking wildly as his cock sprayed cum.

"Oh god! Fuck!" screamed Darrin.

Mitch reached back and thrust a thick finger into Darrin's butt as the last drops of cum drained from Darrin's system. The added stimulation sent a final wave of pleasure through Darrin and he shuddered and collapsed beside Mitch.

"Oh holy fuck! That was amazing!" gasped out Darrin.

Silently Mitch pulled him close and kissed him gently. Mixing the essence of their two orgasms they soon had a lust-fueled mix that they were sharing with each other. Slowly they both drifted down from their sex-induced delirium and their lips released. Their movement slowed until they were resting against each other.

"Wow," said Mitch.

"Yup, wow is right."

Darrin cuddled against Mitch and for the first time since the accident they slept together. Both took care to avoid Mitch's injury, but nether was willing to spend another night apart. They again realized how much they needed each other.

<><><><>

The smile plastered across Josh's face was a ready indication of the kind of night he was having. Tony had taken him to the movie and dinner. They'd gone to Lawton because Tony thought the movies were better there, and there was certainly more places to eat. The fact that it also meant Josh got to spend more time with the handsome football player was fine with him too.

He looked over at Tony and smiled. So far as Josh was concerned, he was the epitome of a cowboy stud. His blond hair was cut short, with only a few small curls showing from under his cowboy hat. His face was covered with the beginnings of a beard, which was trimmed just along his jaw line. His western shirt had the top few snaps open and a little hair showing from between his pecs. The sleeves were rolled up, showing his muscular forearms. He was wearing a skintight pair of wranglers that showed off his ass and package well. The final touch was the deep cut boots with his jeans tucked in on just the inside. He couldn't have been a hotter picture of manhood so far as Josh was concerned.

Josh peeled his eyes from Tony, scanned their vehicle and had to smile a little. If there was a stereotypical vehicle for a high school stud, they were in it. A bright red four-wheel drive pickup, it was every country high school boy's transportation wet dream. To make it even sweeter he'd installed a lift kit and slapped on a set of oversized mud tires. Josh just thought it was amazing that he was enjoying the company of one of the hottest boys in school, and it was mind-blowing that they were in the pickup together.

Josh came out of his reflection to the realization that they were not on the normal way home. Not saying anything, he studied the countryside until he realized that they were in a remote part of the county where no one lived. A few minutes later, Tony pulled into a heavily wooded area just along a creek. Parking in the deepest shadows, he killed the truck and then turned to Josh.

"What're we doing, Tony?" asked Josh.

"I thought we could relax here for a little while. I like Darrin and Mitch and all, but they seem to walk in whenever we are really getting into it. And with Mitch on crutches it seems worse. So, you know, I just thought we'd have some time alone," said Tony with a smile.

"That sounds great. Their timing does suck sometimes," said Josh with a lopsided smile, remembering that Darrin had practically ordered him out tonight so he could get a break from helping take care of Mitch.

Josh smiled as Tony slid closer and leaned over the console, Josh watched his luscious lips moving nearer. At the touch of Tony's lips Josh's skin burned with sexual fire and his cock inflated in a heartbeat. Josh sighed softly when Tony trapped Josh's face between his big hands and gently stroked his tongue over Josh's lips. Josh caressed Tony's face, loving the plush texture under his hands. Trailing lower, he explored the exposed skin at the top of Tony's shirt. As he pushed down, each snap popped until Tony's entire torso was exposed. His hands travelled over Tony's chest, teasing the small patch of hair in the middle of his pecs. As Josh traced his fingertips across Tony's skin his kisses took on a more urgent quality. Breaking the kiss, Tony moved back until Josh was staring into his liquid blue eyes, and smiled.

"Let's get in the back. It's a warm night. We'll have more room for . . . fun," said Tony with a grin.

"Yeah," panted Josh, "That sounds good."

The pair moved to the back of the pickup and lowered the tailgate. As they sat side-by-side, Tony reached over and pulled Josh's polo over his head and laid it down. Leaning forward he pressed his lips against the center of Josh's chest, igniting a fire again. Sitting back, he trailed his fingers over Josh's body, the inferno building with each bit of skin he touched.

"God, I love your smooth body. I really like guys who aren't hairy," said Tony as he continued to touch Josh's chest. Josh extended his trembling hand and met him touch for touch. Eventually he leaned closer and slid Tony's shirt off, letting it fall into the truck. Pausing, he let his eyes rake over the man in front of him. Tony was big without being cut. Josh knew he was a linebacker, which meant he needed bulk as much as muscle. So his hard body was slightly softened, he didn't have a 6-pack but his stomach was nicely flat and his sex muscles wrapped around his hips in a very sexy way. Any more analysis evaporated when Tony wrapped his arms around him and pulled Josh into a tight embrace. Josh's world constricted to Tony's touch and his own building desire. His cock was so hard it was almost painful and he was pumping out huge amounts of precum with a growing wet spot in his jeans to prove it. His head spun and conscious thought halted when Tony's rough hand ran over his package.

"Oh god," said Josh with a gasp, "Don't stop. Fuck that feels good."

"You like that?" asked Tony with a smirk as he squeezed Josh harder. "Tell me what you want."

"Oh fuck. Whatever you want. Just don't . . ."

Josh's speech was frozen when he felt Tony open his pants and slide the zipper lower. Josh could feel his cock stretching to his hip and knew it was flexing uncontrollably as his desire went into overdrive. Tony stroked Josh's dick through the thin material of his briefs.

"Nice cock, Edwards."

"Shit, Tony. That feels fuck'n great," said Josh through his gasps. Leaning forward he quickly opened his jeans and touched Tony's hard cock through his boxers.

"Go ahead. It won't bite. Pull it out. Give it some air," said Tony with a smile.

Josh looked into the football player's eyes for confirmation, and at his slight nod he reached in through the fly and pulled out Tony's dick. Even with it rock hard the foreskin covered all but the tip, where a pool of precum gathered. Josh slowly skinned it back, exposing the dark red cockhead hidden inside. Looking up he saw Tony's smiling face.

"How do you like my uncut snake, Josh?"

"It's nice. Very nice," muttered Josh as he stared in fascination at the first cock he had ever touched, beside his own. Pulling the hood down completely, Josh released it watching as it climbed back up the shaft. His focus was shifted when he felt Tony pull down the front of his briefs, releasing his cock. It immediately lurched into view, pointing straight up with a belch of precum that spun out from it like strands of sugar. Tony wrapped his fingers around the shaft in front of him and smeared precum over its head.

"Damn, Josh. That's a fuck'n big cock!"

Josh looked at his member, afraid somehow that he was unfit. Quickly he realized that Tony was more fascinated with his dick than appalled. Relaxing he went back to stroking Tony's cock, running his finger inside the hood. He listened as Tony's breathing became more and more ragged. Josh leaned closer until he was barely inches from Tony's hooded prong and was watching with fascination as the head disappeared into its foreskin with each slow stroke.

"Go ahead Josh. Lick it. God, I want you to lick it," gasped out Tony.

Josh looked up, his breathing labored from stimulation. "Condom?"