Maverick Cattle Company Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Condom? Just lick the head, you don't need a condom for oral," said Tony in a biting tone.

The sudden change of attitude snapped Josh from his lust-induced delirium. Mitch's lecture played through his head and he paused.

"Don't stop! What are you stopping for?" whined Tony.

Josh looked at Tony with a small frown, "No, I'm not sucking you off without a condom. Mitch says you can get shit even from precum. I'm sorry Tony but I want to be careful."

Suddenly Tony's hands were all over Josh, rubbing and stroking him tenderly. He leaned toward Josh's neck, kissed up it and whispered into his ear. "Come on baby. Just lick it. I'm so fucking hard! Just a little lick.

Josh's jaw muscle flexed as he clenched his teeth to help him regain his self-control. In an almost imperceptible movement he shook his head no.

"Oh, come on dude! Don't be a cock tease. Just a little tongue action. You've got me all horny. You gonna leave me with blue balls now?"

Josh looked at Tony, still in his spell but unwilling to take chances. "Let's jerk each other off. I wanna watch your uncut monster shoot."

Tony smiled at Josh, seemingly understanding, and started to stroke on Josh's dick. Josh breathed out a sigh of relief and again started working Tony's twitching cock. Soon both of their hands were flying down the other's wet shafts as they raced toward orgasm. Josh felt Tony start to shake and mutter. Soon Tony plunged over and translucent cum started shooting while Josh flailed his cock.

"Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh fuck!" screamed Tony as he unloaded.

Josh continued jacking him until the last dollop of cream oozed from his spent dick. Tony was panting for air as his release left him satiated. Josh's own cock was flexing wildly as it sought release. Josh panted softly, wondering what to do.

Tony looked up and saw the look on Josh's face and realized what he was waiting on. "Oh dude. Here."

Tony spit in his hand and then started stroking Josh again. With a few strokes, Tony's rugged hands had set Josh's ball draining in motion. Tony grabbed Josh's massive cock with both hands, plunging Josh into his climax. The guttural cries and unending flow of cum seemed to delight Tony. Josh felt like his body was trying to turn itself inside out as his orgasm continued on and on. Eventually the last convulsion swept through his body and he collapsed against Tony. Turning his head he kissed him softly and smiled.

"Thanks for understanding. Damn that was good," said Josh.

"No problem man. I'll get some condoms and next time we can have more fun."

"Yeah, that sounds good. But we better get home. I have to be up early to help in the morning, and it seems the later I come in, the earlier they need me up," Josh said with a chuckle.

"Yeah, I should get home too," said Tony as he finished fastening his jeans and pulling on his shirt.

Once they were back inside the pickup it seemed like no time before Josh was being dropped off at his house. He waved as Tony drove off, relaxing in the afterglow of their mutual masturbation.

Tony looked into the rearview mirror at the tall cowboy as he drove down the driveway. He was going to tap that smooth cowboy ass. He was going to breed Josh Edwards and there wasn't going to be any fucking condom on his cock when he did it either.

<><><><>

Darrin looked up in time to see a slender white haired form settle into the chair across from his desk. He definitely knew who this was, Emma Ruck was one of the premier researchers in her area, and one of the reasons he had thought Great Plains University was a good place for him and Mitch. She was a brilliant researcher, and a close friend of Dr. Koch. And God help the person who mistakenly thought the demure looking person in front of him was not one of the premier predators in academia.

"Hello, Dr. Ruck. Sorry I haven't had time to sit down and visit with you, but it's been a crazy first semester," said Darrin with a sincere smile.

"Oh, don't worry about it Darrin, and please, it's Emma. First semesters always suck. I've been watching people go through them for almost 40 years. It's always the same," she said with a smile.

Darrin chuckled, "Well, I'm following the trend then. Because it's been a heck of a semester."

"I heard you had some health issues at home. I'm sorry to hear about that."

Darrin nodded his head, becoming a little concerned at the level of familiarity that Dr. Ruck was showing. "Yes, Mitch was thrown from his horse and had a severe break in his femur as a result. There were pins and plates to put him back together again. But he's getting around on crutches now and the physical therapy is helping, in spite of his grousing to the contrary. Believe me, we're glad he's doing better. Josh and I were ready to move into the hand's quarters earlier."

She nodded her head and chuckled, "Oh, yes. I understand completely. My husband had a similar injury years ago and I was threatening him with the tranq gun before it was over.

Well, I'm sure you're wondering why I'm here. William sent me a copy of your PhD dissertation and I was very impressed. I also think it would dovetail very well with the research I'm currently undertaking. I've just started the grant application and I was wondering if you would be interested in making it a collaborative project."

Darrin stared in shock, his mouth moving with no sound emerging for several moments. Finally the shock wore off enough for him to respond, "Yes! Most definitely. I'm sure we can discuss where you see the interconnections later but I would be very interested, and honored, to work with you in a collaborative project."

They began to amicably discuss the project as Emma saw it evolving. Soon they were both excited and seeing many possibilities. Time passed quickly as they became lost in their discussion. The early winter sunset signaled the late hour and Dr. Ruck looked across the desk at Darrin and smiled,

"Yes, William was definitely right. You will make a good collaborative partner. Please tell him I said hi when he passes through."

Darrin's head snapped up and a slight look of confusion was on his face at the revelation.

"Dr. Koch. Here? When?"

"A few days before Christmas I believe. I take it you didn't know."

Darrin shook his head in denial and Emma's rich laughter as she walked down the hall echoed back to him.

"Enjoy your visitors, Darrin!" she called as she left the office suite.

Darrin sat stunned for several minutes, and then started quickly gathering up his materials to go home. He worried about the unannounced visit from the man who was on both their graduate school committees and had defended Darrin during his dissertation presentation. By the time he got home he had worked his stomach into knots trying to figure out why Koch was making a special trip to their ranch. Walking through the kitchen, he spotted Mitch propped up at this desk working on paperwork. He grabbed a beer from the fridge and walked over to look over Mitch's shoulder. After a few seconds he asked,

"Did you know Koch was coming to see us?"

"Sure. I told you a few days ago. He and Lex are stopping by on their way to Colorado for Christmas."

"Really? Well shit. I completely spaced on that one then."

Mitch chuckled and swung his leg around and pulled Darrin down for a kiss. "You've had a stressful few months, babe. Don't sweat it. I think they are only staying overnight."

Darrin shrugged, "Ok. No big deal then. I was making it into some kind of test."

Mitch shook his head and chuckled, "Sounds like my husband. Hey, the kids gone for at least another 20 or 30 minutes. Whatcha think about making out with your poor injured man?"

Darrin laughed and pulled a chair close and sat down beside Mitch. Pulling him close they began kissing. They softly enjoyed the chance for intimacy, a masculine musk infusing the air around them.

<><><><>

All three men were rushing around getting the last minute details finished before Koch and Lex arrived. The guys had known they were coming for more than a month, but between Josh's tests, the end of Darrin's semester and Mitch's slowed pace due to the injury, the arrival preparation had been put on the back burner. But with their arrival only days away, the focus had quickly shifted to some much needed house cleaning as well as getting the guesthouse ready for its inaugural occupants. They'd been told not to make any special preparations, which they of course ignored. Fortunately the physical therapist had given Mitch a release to walk without the crutches, which was a relief to everyone. Mitch's continual tirades about the hours spent at rehab, and the fact that he thought the progress had been too slow had wore on both Darrin and Josh.

It was only a few days before Christmas and while some years they could have done their usual outdoor barbeque, this wasn't one of them. The weather had turned miserable with rain and dropping temperatures. But they weren't as concerned about the weather as the guests. Koch was a force of nature unto himself. The weather wouldn't dare strand him in Oklahoma when he had planned a Colorado winter get away. Almost as soon as the last detail was seen to, Josh spotted an unfamiliar car coming up their driveway. The guys stood on the porch as Lex parked and the pair walked up to the house.

Koch stuck out his hand, shaking each hand in turn. Looking over his shoulder at Mitch.

"Goddamn McRichards, could you be any fucking more in the butt fuck boonies?"

There was a moment of tension with Josh looking back and forth, and then Mitch and Darrin burst out laughing.

"Damn, Koch! Subtle as always," said Mitch with a smile. "Come on in, it's a long drive from the university. Do you want something to drink?"

After they filed into the house, Mitch determined who wanted what and went to the refrigerator to get them. He walked back into the living room passing the drinks to everyone and then plopping on the couch beside Darrin. Mitch watched as Koch and Lex looked around the room. Koch looked back at the pair with a nod.

"Damn nice place. Of course it's not as fucking good as ours, but not bad for you two," said Koch with a smile.

Lex turned to him and popped him on the arm, "Be nice, William! Or there will be no snacks for you later."

It took Mitch a moment to get the innuendo and then he chuckled. Glancing up he saw Josh starting to turn red and decided the conversation needed to be moved onto safer ground.

"So how are things back at the department? Any good gossip? We saw Gordy and Sam a few months ago, but that's been about it," said Mitch.

Koch paused for a minute to think, "Well that asshole Hand didn't get tenure. He scurried away pretty fast too. Got a job at some school in the south. Damn fuckwad!"

"Really? I thought no one would have wanted him after all the crap he pulled," said Darrin.

Koch looked at Darrin with a snort, "Hell, it's not a real university. It's one of those church ran things that don't do anything that's outside their precious bible interpretations. Their work never gets published in credible journals. So they're in their little world and can't cause any harm."

Darrin sighed, "Except training the next generation of haters. . ."

Koch actually looked sympathetic for a minute, then leaned forward and patted Darrin on the knee. "You can't change the world, son. Just do what you can with what you got. Hand was a lost cause. Your tirade during your defense was exactly right, those kind of people are always looking for the next target. Right now, it's anyone who might not be straight."

"But people get hurt. Folks are dying. Kids kill themselves because of what they hear from those bigots!" said Darrin with some heat.

Koch leaned back and relaxed in the chair, holding up both hands to deflect Darrin's anger. "Whoa, boy! I'm with you. But we aren't miracle workers. Do what you can and do your best. That all we can do." Koch cast a significant look in Josh's direction and then looked back at the pair. "Looks to me like you're already making change. Do what you can boys, just do what you can."

Darrin relaxed against the couch and leaned against Mitch, who wrapped his arm around Darrin's shoulders and squeezed softly. The conversation shifted into a much lighter tone as they caught up with each other's lives. When Mitch asked about the cabin, they found out that Lex had been doing renovations. And that Peggy, the neighbor and often time's caretaker for their retreat, had been asking about he and Darrin. Eventually night deepened and the conversation started to lag. Lex stretched and squeezed Koch's arm and gave him a significant look.

"I'm tired, and we need to get an early start to make the cabin by tomorrow night. Besides, we'll need gas or we won't make it 10 miles in that gas guzzler you insisted we drive."

"Hell, we couldn't take that little pussy Prius. They would've ran us out of the county," said Koch in a growl.

"Yeah. Whatever, muffin. Now get your ass up and let's get to bed," said Lex with a chuckle.

Mitch and Darrin snickered at the exchange, glad Koch seemed to have met his match. They all followed Lex out the door and helped get him and Koch settled into the guesthouse. They moved quickly since the rain and wind made any outside activity miserable. Once the last of their luggage was out of the car, the trio sprinted back to the house and headed to their respective rooms.

Mitch and Darrin quickly stripped and crawled into bed. Mitch was still under some restrictions from his injury, but he was chafing under them since he felt fine. Darrin was scowling at him like a mother hen and not allowing anything but what the doctor had listed. So they curled against each other under layers of quilts and drifted off to sleep.

<><><><>

Josh was also lying in bed, but sleep didn't come as easy for him. Tony had started picking him up and taking him to school each day. Today they'd had a few minutes to make out before Josh had to be home. They hadn't had an opportunity with any real privacy since the drive home that night. But Josh had made his own preparations and had plenty of condoms on hand, and made sure they would work for oral sex. He didn't want the taste of spermicide in his mouth, he thought with a chuckle. He had them in his room and had read all the instructions, but so far had never used any of them. But tonight he was thinking about exploring a little since just the thoughts of Tony's hot lips against his was turning his cock into a throbbing piece of steel.

Josh started absently stroking his hard cock as he looked at the box of condoms Mitch had given him. Since Josh got access to the guys computers, he'd found a world of information he hadn't even known existed. After the incident in the truck with Tony, Josh wanted to make sure that he knew how to put on a rubber if he was going to insist Tony used one. He'd found a good video on Planned Parenthood's website and watched it a couple of times. It didn't look too tough, but he hadn't actually done it either.

Lifting the foil packet to his mouth he gently tore it open while he continued to fondle himself. His cock was leaking copious amounts of precum as he looked at the flattened little circle in his hand. He lowered it to his cock, rubbing the latex over his swollen cockhead. Grabbing the tip he tried to unroll it onto his now throbbing dick but couldn't. Frustrated Josh tried to force it down. Deciding he had somehow gotten a defective condom, he looked at it closer and realized, to his chagrin, that he had it on backwards. Feeling like an idiot, Josh flipped the little disc over and quickly unrolled it down his dick. Josh looked at his latex cloaked sausage, and smiled.

Grabbing the small bottle of lube, he squirted some over the translucent sheath and wrapped his hands around its turgid length. He started slowly sliding his hands over the thick cock in his hands. Closing his eyes, he was soon thrusting into his hands and panting softly. Fortunately the condom served to lessen the stimulation so he was able to last longer than normal. But normal for Josh was usually a matter of moments so it still wasn't long before his balls were tight against his shaft and he could feel the familiar churn of semen racing through his system. With only a few ragged thrusts his orgasm began and quickly pumped the small reservoir full of white cream. Josh's body trembled with release as his cock took on a life of its own. With a last tremor his tense muscles relaxed and he collapsed into the bed. Gasping for air he laid there for several minutes while he recovered. Once back to normal he looked at the inflated balloon covering his slowly softening dick. He noticed some cum leaking from the bottom, not enough space left at the tip Josh decided, good to know for when he was with Tony.

Josh quickly cleaned up and got rid of any evidence of his masturbation session. He slid into bed, this time more than ready for sleep. As he descended into the comfort of sleep, he distantly noted that the tree outside his window looked, odd. But without a second thought he drifted asleep.

<><><><>

Darrin was dimly aware of the loud moans and crackling sounds coming from outside. With a sudden explosive crash close to the house, he was wide-awake.

"What the fuck was that?" shouted Darrin.

"The cottonwood down the hill," said Mitch from the window. "Damnit! It looks like we've had a hell of an ice storm."

About that time a gust of wind rattled the trees surrounding the house, and the power failed. Darrin stared at the unlit light before it flickered twice and then came back to life.

"Ok," said Mitch, "You were now officially right. The generator we installed was worth every penny."

Darrin chuckled, "Dang! I need to write that down. I was right, and Mitchell McRichards admitted it!"

Mitch walked to Darrin and gave his shoulder a squeeze. "Yeah, you were. We better check on everything though."

The pair moved into action, dressed and outside in short order. To their dismay they discovered that there was at least a half-inch of ice coating everything. The trees were creaking and all it would take is a good wind to do a horrendous amount of damage, but so far they were alright. Of course it wasn't just the trees that were coated, power lines and fences as far as they could see were covered too. As was the ground, as Mitch found out when he almost fell when he stepped off the porch.

After Darrin helped him back to safe footing, they looked around in disbelief. "Shit! What are we going to do?"

"Not much we can do with ice this thick. Hope it warms up soon and melts it."

"What about the steers?" asked Darrin.

Mitch shrugged, "They probably took shelter in the windbreaks. They should be ok. We'll take them some hay this afternoon."

As they walked around surveying the damage, and potential loss, they heard the soft creak of a door and watched Lex walked over to them.

"Guys, this looks bad. But I'm surprised you still have power," said Lex.

"We had a gas generator installed last summer. College's idea," said Mitch.

Lex nodded, "Smart, but how much gas have you got?"

Darrin smiled and turned toward Lex, "Natural gas. We're fine."

"How widespread is it?"

"Don't know yet. Let's go check the TV."

They carefully made their way into the house. Once everyone was safely inside, Mitch started the coffee for Lex and himself and handed Darrin a bottle of pop. They settled in front of the television and soon found that it was widespread and severe. The storm had knocked out most of southwestern Oklahoma. While they sat transfixed by the severity of the damage, Josh walked out looking freshly showered. He watched for several minutes with the trio and then moved to the kitchen to start fixing breakfast. Soon the sounds and smells of frying sausage and eggs as well as biscuits were permeating the house. Lex turned and smiled at Josh.