Maverick Cattle Company Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now what, Master?" asked Josh in a low voice.

Zach's body trembled at those words and he replied with a quaking voice. "You don't have to do that."

"I don't have to do anything, but it sounds kinda fun," said Josh with a smile.

"So you'll do whatever I tell you?" questioned Zach.

"Sure!" replied Josh, knowing that Zach would not ask for anything that he wouldn't be willing to do. "What do you want, Master."

Zach slowly wrapped his arms around Josh's neck and pulled the bigger man down until he could reach Josh's ear. Zach whispered, "I want you to fuck me until I come screaming."

Josh pulled away so he could look into Zach's eyes. What he saw was tenderness and caring, but he needed to be certain.

"Zach, you sure? It sounds great, but there's no hurry. I'm kinda big, I mean we'll go really slow, but it's still probably gonna hurt," said Josh gently.

"I know, I've been reading too, but we have all night. I'm sure it will be amazing, and I want it to be you."

Josh teared up slightly as he listened to Zach. With a soft smile and a nod he agreed, mentally committing himself to making it as good as he could for Zach. Leaning down, he kissed the cute boy in front of him.

"That sounds awesome, Zach. What do you want to do first?"

"Well you were telling me about their shower. It sounds fun, do you think we could use it to . . . clean up and stuff?"

Josh smiled from ear to ear. "Yeah, I don't see a problem. I think it would be fun."

The pair raced to Josh's bedroom and quickly stripped, leaving clothes strewn around the room like a whirlwind had hit. They moved quietly through the guy's bedroom, both with a nagging feeling they were intruding. But when they stepped into the bathroom, Zach was awestruck. The masses of gleaming chrome and stainless fixtures were impressive, as was the huge tub to one side. But it was the enormous glass cube that dominated the room that drew their focus. Josh walked over and started adjusting all the jets as Zach watched. Once everything was set, he took Zach's hand and pulled him into the shower.

Snapping out of his spell, Zach kissed Josh, then grabbed a washcloth and filled it with soap. Lifting Josh's arm, he got the pungent aroma of a day's sweat. Working the cloth, he soon had the dark hair under both arms matted with soap. Moving to Josh's chest, Zach nursed first one nipple and then the other before beginning to gently cover his torso with suds. He let the cloth go south, dipping into Josh's navel, running his finger into it gently as he listened to Josh's soft sighs. Zach washed across Josh's treasure trail, coating the thick black line with soap. He teasingly ran the cloth across Josh's flat abdomen, but avoided touching his flexing cock. Pushing Josh backward, he smiled as the younger man's ass found the bench.

"Sit down, take a load off," quipped Zach.

Josh ran his hand over Zach's face. "Oh, I have a load to get off alright."

Zach giggled, kneeled in front of Josh, and then picked up one of his big feet and held it carefully against his face to inhale its scent.

Josh saw Zach's cock flex with each sniff and smiled that his little bed partner got off on his stinky feet. Josh let out a sigh as Zach started carefully cleaning his feet and then legs. The feeling of the soft cloth made his body tremble. Soon Zach reached the top of his muscular thighs and looked up at Josh.

Josh pushed his legs apart and stood, his big balls dangling between his muscular legs as he looked down at Zach.

"I think you still need to work on a few spots," said Josh with a smile.

"Hmm, I'm saving the best for last," said Zach.

He reached up, gently wrapped his fingers around Josh's nuts and started washing them. Once they were dripping with soap, Zach let his fingers glide backward and rub over Josh's sweet spot. The second he touched it, Josh let out a huge sigh and Zach felt a tremor travel through his body. Smiling to himself, Zach could feel Josh's body shake from the stimulation. As he watched the stream of precum being pumped out of Josh's cock, he slowly ran the cloth over Josh's sensitive perineum. Zach watched as Josh started caressing himself, lightly fingering his own nipples.

In response, Zach pushed back further, rubbing across Josh's butthole. After long amazing minutes of Zach's teasing, Josh wanted more. Moving slowly, he laid his torso across the bench, presenting his muscular ass to Zach. Smiling with lustful delight, Zach pried Josh's ass open and started cleaning it carefully. He quickly had suds running down Josh's crack, hiding his gateway from Zach. Looking at it with fascination, he dropped the washcloth to the floor and started rubbing his soap-coated finger against Josh's hole. Pressing it forward slowly, he soon found his digit buried inside his boyfriend. Mesmerized, he watched his slim finger slip in and out with increasing speed, pressing it deeper without effort until a loud moan brought Zach out of his revelry. Freezing, he looked up to see Josh's contorted face looking back at him.

"That feels amazing Zach. But I think I better get you ready before I unload in the shower," said Josh in a rumbling voice.

Josh picked up the cloth and squirted more liquid soap into it. Smiling at his smaller lover, he ran the soapy cloth over his spiked hair. Zach sighed softly as the suds dripped down his closed eyes and he felt the texture of the cloth glide over the back of his neck. Josh's hands tenderly caressed his almost hairless face as the streams of water washed the soap from him. Josh leaned down and kissed him gently as his hands ran over Zach's silky smooth back.

"Damn, you're hot," whispered Josh.

Zach moaned softly, loving the feel of Josh's work-roughened hands as they gripped his round ass. Josh released Zach and guided him onto the bench. He mimicked Zach's actions as he cleaned the college boy's feet and legs. Josh knelt on the shower floor and ran the soapy cloth over Zach's thighs, his straining cock flexing with each touch, a steady stream of precum flowing from it. Josh loved the look of Zach's cock when he was rock hard. The foreskin slipped down and looked like a collar around his deep red cockhead. The stream of precum increased as the smaller man struggled to not unload. Josh wisely avoided touching Zach's cock, knowing he would explode with the slightest touch. Gripping Zach by the hips, Josh moved him so he was kneeling on the bench, his ass exposed.

Taking the soapy cloth, Josh started washing Zach's ass. He gently ran his cloth-covered hand over Zach's tight round butt. With each pass, Josh let his fingers glide deeper into the crevice splitting Zach's ass. When his fingers reached their goal, Josh applied more pressure teasing Zach's hole with the cloth.

"Oh god," moaned Zach. "That feels so good, don't stop."

Josh tossed the cloth aside and gripped Zach's butt cheeks in his hands. Josh flicked a finger against Zach's tiny, hairless pink hole, watching it convulse with each touch. The teasing had its desired effect and Zach was soon bucking beneath his hands. Josh ran a hand over Zach's body, coating it with suds. Moving down again, he pushed the tip of his soap-coated finger into Zach's butt.

"Oh fuck! Holy fucking shit!" screamed Zach.

Josh slowly rotated his finger, letting the soap lube Zach's hole as his finger slid in with little resistance. Once he had bottomed out, Josh paused for a few moments to let Zach adjust. As soon as Josh was sure Zach was in no pain, he started searching for Zach's prostate. Once he found the firm bulb, Josh stroked it with his finger, hoping he was doing it right.

"Fuck! Fuck, fuck, fuck! What're you doing? Oh! Oh hell, no no no. Oh! God!" screamed Zach.

With a final guttural scream, Zach's body convulsed and coated the shower wall with boy spunk. Josh stroked his swollen prostate as Zach emptied his balls onto the glass wall. With his body shaking, Zach fell against Josh, his breath coming in gasps. Josh cradled the smaller boy, gently caressing his skin as he recovered from his orgasm. Zach turned and kissed Josh with a smile.

"Oh my god! That was amazing! I've never came so hard," said Zach.

"That's only the beginning," said Josh, "Let's get out."

Josh guided Zach out of the shower and dried his slender body. Zach took the towel from Josh and carefully dried his lover, exploring his body as never before. He paid particular attention to Josh's groin and ass, until he felt hands tugging at him. They kissed gently and Josh caressed Zach's face.

"Any more and I'm going to explode," said Josh with a smile.

Taking Zach by the hand, Josh led him into his bedroom and carefully closed the door. Josh guided Zach to the bed and softly laid him down. Crawling beside him, Josh started kissing along his neck. Soon he had Zach's ear between his teeth and the smaller man was moaning louder and louder. Josh's hand splayed across Zach's smooth pale chest, caressing it softly. Josh felt Zach's hard nipples glide under his hand and started rubbing them as he moved down to suck on Zach's neck. Zach was writhing as the passion built.

"Oh shit, Josh. That feels so good," said Zach as he gasped for air.

Josh lifted up, smiling at the responsive partner under him and ran his hand lower. Running his fingers through the soft texture of Zach's blonde bush, Josh felt his own hard cock flex in response. Without a word, he turned Zach on his stomach and Josh lay on the bed between his spread legs, grabbed his ass in both hands and pried it apart. He wanted to do this, he wanted to taste Zach, but he wasn't sure. How would he feel? How would Zach feel? It was always a taboo spot in Josh's world. But as he opened it, all he smelled was soap with a slight earthy tang, nothing bad or repulsive. Josh moved closer and inhaled again, filling his senses with Zach's masculinity. It was the final piece of foreplay for Josh and without another thought he ran his tongue over Zach's pale pink hole.

"Fuck! Oh fuck!" screamed Zach, "Oh my god! What are you doing?"

Josh lifted his face, pressing his finger against Zach's wet hole. "I'm rimming you, now just enjoy it," said Josh with a chuckle.

Zach grabbed a pillow and buried his face in it as Josh continued his assault on his virgin ass. He was soon reduced to a wordless state of bliss as Josh's tongue buried itself in his gut.

Josh wondered why he had been so reluctant about tonguing Zach. The reactions of the smaller man alone were amazing, and as he felt Zach's hole gradually take him in, he wanted more. He began ramming his tongue into Zach's hole, burying it deeper and deeper as Zach's gateway opened for him, and in a few minutes, Josh had his face buried in Zach's ass, flicking and driving his tongue inside Zach's tender hole. As lust built inside of Josh, he moved his face back and swiped his tongue over Zach's pucker while he watched his boyfriend's heaving body. Moving quickly, he retrieved the lube and squirted his hand full of the slick gel. As he moved his wet fingers across Zach's ass, Zach trembled.

"Put 'em in! Oh god please put 'em in!" yelled Zach as his swollen ass was teased mercilessly. Without a word, Josh slowly sank one finger completely inside of Zach. The little bottom's cries were mounting with each new experience, and this was no exception, as his cries became screams of pleasure. Working slowly, Josh inserted two, and eventually three fingers inside his lover over the course of many long minutes. By the time he was finished, he was easily sliding three fingers in and out of Zach, the smaller boy whimpering with need.

"Please Josh! Slam your fat cock inside me! Oh damn! Just fuck me!"

Deciding it was time, Josh let his fingers slowly slip out of Zach's ass, which was greeted by a moan of disappointment. He wrapped his hands around Zach's waist and rolled him to his back. At first Josh thought Zach had shot his load from the size of the wet spot, but realized it was precum drooled from Zach's steel hard dick. Not touching Zach's cock, Josh ran his hands over his slender torso and then leaned in and gave him a hard kiss. Pulling back, he stared into Zach's blue eyes and smiled.

"Ready to lose your cherry?" asked Josh.

"Oh god yes! Fuck me! Fuck me already!" whimpered Zach.

"Ok, but you're on top. Then you can control everything"

Zach nodded in agreement and Josh pulled him against his chest and rolled them so Zach was sitting on top of him. Reaching over, Josh retrieved a condom and handed it to Zach. He smiled, ripped open the wrapper, and quickly sheathed Josh's granite hard cock. Zach grabbed the lube and gave Josh's dick a thick coating and then knelt over it. Reaching between his legs, Zach positioned Josh's cock against his hole and pressed down. Josh watch as pleasure, and discomfort, flash across Zach's face as he was stretched beyond anything previously and with a final shove and an audible gasp from Zach, the bulbous head popped inside his outer portal.

"Take it slow, Zach. There's no rush. Just relax, don't hurt yourself. Push out some, it'll make it easier," whispered Josh in his ear.

Zach nodded in agreement and Josh could feel the vise like grip of his ass lessen. With a multitude of groans and sighs, Zach slowly pressed Josh deeper inside him. As the last few millimeters of cock entered him, Zach let out a noise that could only be called blissful.

"Shit, this feels amazing! I never imagined it would be so good," said Zach through his sighs of contentment.

Josh ran his hands over Zach's chest, enjoying the pleasure that was enveloping Zach. Josh watched as Zach started rocking slowly, feeling his cock rub back and forth inside his lover. Zach's passion grew as he started riding Josh's cock. Soon his head was thrown back as he plunged Josh's thick hard cock over and over into his virgin butt. Josh watched as Zach's cock flopped back and forth with each motion of his hips. Josh knew neither of them would last long, but he wanted to be certain that Zach's first time was as good as he could make it. Josh ran his hands over Zach's flat stomach and then his chest, taking his nipples between his fingers and twisting them. With that, Zach started rammed himself onto Josh's cock.

"Yes! Fuck! So good. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck!" screamed Zach.

Without touching himself, Zach's cock exploded as he furiously rode Josh. Without touching himself, his dick started shooting cum over Josh's chest. His cries became animalistic as the waves of climax crested and then buried Zach in their pleasure. Engulfed in the sensation of his first fuck, Zach reached down and twisted Josh's nipples hard. The initial pain shot through Josh and he bucked hard into Zach. The sensation quickly changed as the nipple play signaled the beginning of Josh's orgasm. Josh grabbed Zach's hips, pinning him on his exploding cock. Josh felt cum rocket from his nuts over and over as the results of their extended foreplay showed in the volume of semen he shot.

After a few moments they came down from their orgasmic highs. Zach collapsed onto Josh and curled into a ball as he tried to catch his breath. Josh smiled as he ran his hands over the small man laying on him.

"How was that, Zach?"

"Oh. My. God. It was amazing. Better than I imagined," said Zach quietly.

"Are you . . . sore?" asked Josh.

Zach paused for a minute, feeling Josh's softening cock still in his ass.

"Maybe a little, but mostly it just feels fantastic!" said Zach.

"Good, I'm glad," said Josh with a contented smile.

The pair lay in quiet contentment for several long minutes before Zach lifted himself up, letting Josh's still plump cock slip out. Quickly he scurried to the bathroom and brought back a cloth, cleaning Josh thoroughly. He slipped the condom off and wrapped it in a piece of toilet paper he had brought and flushed the condom. Taking care of everything else, he crawled back into the bed with Josh, pulling his muscular arm over him.

Josh kissed the back of Zach's neck, content that Zach had lost his virginity in a way that he had only dreamed about. He pulled his lover against him and shortly they both had drifted off to sleep.

<><><><>

Darrin looked up a second before Dr. Ruck tapped on his door frame. Her hand froze in mid-air and she looked at Darrin.

"Do you mind if I come in for a few minutes?" she asked.

"No, certainly not," replied Darrin with some trepidation. "What can I do for you?"

"Well . . . it's more what do you know," replied Emma with a grimace.

"Like what?" asked Darrin.

"Were you aware the Boorman is spreading rumors about you?"

"No, what kind of rumors?" asked Darrin.

"Mostly the typical homophobic shit," said Ruck with a fierce face, "My concern is the more immediate things that might jeopardize your tenure. Like kissing a male student . . ."

Darrin rubbed his hands over his face and sighed. "Well I made a poor choice on that one to not share the information with you. I didn't kiss the student though, he kissed me. And he has since apologized, to me, and Mitch. He's actually dating Josh now . . . I know, it doesn't sound very good."

Emma laughed and shook her head, "Students get crushes, especially on faculty they are working with. It won't take much damage control to stop that rumor."

She paused for a moment and then continued, "Darrin, you can trust me. I promise you, if there is a problem, I'll tell you about it. I won't wait until your mid-point review and drop a bombshell."

"Yes ma'am, I know," said Darrin sheepishly.

"Good, that's settled. Now, have you gotten any word back from our grant? I remember the first review deadline being . . ."

<><><><>

Darrin watched as both Josh and Mitch paced the living room. Mitch had finally decided on foundation animals for their cow herd and the animals were being delivered today. But Darrin had not been able to go on the trip when they were selected, Josh had gone instead. So Mitch was more concerned than he might have been otherwise. The breed Mitch had selected was Santa Gertrudis and Darrin didn't know much about them other than they could take the Oklahoma heat. They had bought 50 cows and two bulls to start the herd, which was a sizable investment for their new ranch. But the steers they had grown out last winter had provided a good return on their investment and Darrin trusted Mitch's judgment, but the other two were making him apprehensive just from their nervousness. He decided he knew what would distract them and with an ornery grin he turned to Josh.

"So, Josh, I hear you think we should have goats," said Darrin with an innocent smile.

Mitch stopped in mid stride and turned to Darrin and Josh both. "No, no damn goats. They eat everything and you can't keep them in. Besides, there's no market for them."

"Yes there is," retorted Josh, "there are some pretty big markets in Texas already. And with some of the new immigrant groups, the demand for cabrito is increasing."

"No, no goats. They just tear up shit, get into everything. No goats," said Mitch adamantly.

"Worse than a one-ton Santa Gertrudis bull? I don't think so. And they would help clear out the brush. You know, they like eating trees. Also, have you thought about . . ."

Darrin couldn't help but chuckle. He knew this was an ongoing argument between the two and they could argue about it for hours. Personally, he though Josh had some good points, but he wasn't going to weigh in on either side. He knew he was already going to catch it later from Mitch for bringing it up anyway. As the argument stretched on Darrin glanced out the window to see dust boiling up along the road.

"Guys, I believe your cattle are arriving."

Mitch and Josh stopped in mid sentence and looked out the window. Immediately, both of them scrambled for their boots and were soon piling out the door. Darrin followed at a more sedate pace; stopping on the porch to pull on his boots and watch the trucks pull up. He smiled as Mitch and Josh helped the drivers, and Darrin was happy to let them do the work while he played the role of gentleman farmer. By the time he arrived at the corral, the first load of cows were already unloading.