Maverick Cattle Company Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Accepting the food with good-natured smiles, they dug into the meal, discovering, to their surprise, that they were starved. Darrin particularly enjoyed the small pieces of chicken fried steak that she had piled on their plates. Almost the second they finished, she was back with more, this time the plates were filled with desserts. Both ate until they were about to burst and then leaned back groaning. Josh walked up, eating the last morsels from his plate. He saw the empty plates and looked back at Darrin with a smile.

"So, whatcha think of the calf fries?"

"I didn't have any. I told you I wouldn't eat em."

Mitch leaned forward with a crazy grin, "Babe, those little pieces of chicken fry that you had about 20 of, those were calf fries."

"Oh god!" Darrin said and grabbed his mouth as his meal churned in his stomach and the other two laughed until they were gasping for air.

<><><><>

Darrin and Mitch ambled out of their room, to find breakfast on the table and Josh sitting on the counter smiling. They looked at each other and shrugged as they looked over the meal. Josh had made every possible combination of food that either of them might want, in quantities capable of feeding a high school football team. Darrin finally turned to Josh with a stifled yawn.

"What's going on, Josh?"

"Happy Fathers Day!" shouted Josh.

"Holy crap," muttered Mitch.

"Come on, sit down," said Josh with a huge grin plastered across his face.

Darrin and Mitch drifted to their chairs and as soon as they sat down, Josh started filling their plates. He had made all their favorites, and once they got started it was an amazing meal. As their stomachs started complaining about the quantity of food, they slowed, and finally stopped.

"Sorry Josh. But I can't eat another bite," said Darrin with a moan.

"Me too," said Mitch, "I'm stuffed."

"It's ok. I knew there would be leftovers. I just wanted to make it a really great meal," replied Josh.

"Well it was fantastic," said Darrin, "Thanks for the father's day present."

"Oh, no. This wasn't the present," said Josh.

He quickly ran into his room, returning with two small boxes. Handing one to each of them, he stood smiling and motioned for them to open the gifts. Both men slowly opened the packages to find hand beaded key chains, one for each of them. They looked at them carefully, marveling at the detail and craftsmanship. Finally Mitch looked over at Josh.

"These were too expensive. You needed to save your money for books for college."

"Oh no, I made these. The sheriff's grandmother helped me. She's one of the best in the country," explained Josh.

Josh waited while they looked over the gifts. Then, almost ready to explode, he began.

"See the two thunderbirds? That's you two. Sheriff White Cloud said there's no symbol for two-spirit, so we decided that two thunderbirds would be good." Josh chuckled a little and smiled at Mitch, "I thought about using two penis', but the sheriff said he didn't think that would be a good idea."

Darrin groaned at the idea of carrying around a keychain that had cocks on it. He looked over at Mitch who was chuckling softly.

"That's your fault. You have been a very bad influence on this boy," scolded Darrin.

Of course, that only served to send the two of them into giggling fits until Darrin finally threw up his hands in defeat. Turning back to examine his gift, he began turning the round piece of beadwork between his fingers, marveling at the amount of work that Josh put into the two gifts. He reached up and grabbed Josh's shoulder and squeezed it.

"Thanks, Josh. These are wonderful. You put in a lot of work and we love them."

"Yeah, they really are Josh," said Mitch in agreement.

"Well, enjoy your day. Tonight I'm cooking supper, and I'll take care of everything," said Josh.

Darrin and Mitch looked at each other, and shrugged. Josh's cooking couldn't be any worse than Mitch's, and they had survived it. With a chuckle and a nod, they committed themselves to Josh's cooking for dinner.

<><><><>

Josh was pacing and anxious, and it was starting to wear off on Mitch. Finally, when Josh had accidentally kicked his foot for the fifth time, Mitch spoke up.

"Sit down, Josh. Or I'm going to get a rope from the barn and tie you up," said Mitch, only half kidding.

Josh flopped bonelessly on the couch and looked at Mitch. "When's he going to get here? Zach is never late! He gets us to the movie before they even start the previews."

"It'll be fine. He has a cell phone if something happens," said Darrin as he tried to calm Josh down. But another 15 minutes passed without Zach showing up and Josh was becoming frantic. Heading for the door to search for Zach, he stopped at the doorway when he saw the little silver Prius pulling into the driveway. With a sigh of relief from everyone, Josh ran to the car.

Zach was out just as quick and they grabbed each other in a tight embrace. Josh planted a kiss on Zach's forehead and held him tight.

"I was getting worried. You said you'd be here hours ago," said Josh.

"I know, I know. I had a flat, and it took forever to get it someone out to change it," said Zach with a sigh.

Josh started laughing, "You don't know how to change your own flat?"

"No, it's not easy with this dinky car," said Zach, looking a little affronted,

Josh realized he was upsetting Zach and stopped his questioning. With one last squeeze, he turned and walked Zach to the house with one arm draped over his shoulders. As they rounded the corner into the living room, Mitch and Darrin looked up and smiled. After a few minutes of small talk between the four of them, Darrin nudged Mitch with his elbow.

"You ready to go?" asked Darrin.

"Yeah, I'm ready," said Mitch.

"Where are you going?" asked Josh.

"We thought we'd try the new rib joint in Lawton. Maybe catch a movie later. It'll probably be late when we get back," explained Darrin.

With a poorly concealed look of joy, Josh acknowledged the information. "Ok, well have a great time. I think we'll just chillax around here."

"Chillax?" questioned Mitch.

"Yeah, you know. Chill out and relax, chillax," explained Josh.

"Oh god, I suddenly feel old," said Mitch.

The two older men left to get ready and were soon getting into the pickup. They saw two silhouettes standing at the window as they left. As they pulled out of the driveway, Darrin settled back against the seat.

"Is there really a new rib joint?" asked Mitch.

"No fuck'n idea. But now we have an evening to kill," said Darrin with a chuckle.

"Very nice of us if you asked me."

Josh and Zach watched out the window until the taillights of the pickup disappeared. Josh let the curtain drop and took Zach in his arms. Pulling him tight against him, he kissed the smaller man gently.

"I missed you," said Josh gently.

"I missed you too," said Zach, already breathing hard from their contact.

"I thought we might do something a little different tonight . . ." said Josh with a smile.

Zach grinned broadly. "And what did you have in mind? Something to do with my ass I hope."

Josh chuckled, "More like something to do with my ass. I thought you might like to top me tonight."

"Oh. Ok. But you know I haven't done that before. I'm not sure how it'll go, Josh," said Zach as he bit on his lip.

"It'll be amazing. Come on," said Josh as he wrapped his arms around Zach. Slowly they made their way to the bedroom with Josh kissing him gently and stroking his body as they went. Once they made their way to the room, Josh pulled the smaller boy with him as they fell into the bed. Their lips pressed hard together as they frantically tried to make up for their time apart. Josh ran his tongue up Zach's face, tasting cologne and boy as he did. Zach chuckled and wiped off the wet stripe with his hand, then started tugging Josh's shirt over his head. Diving in, he nursed first on one nipple and then the other, noticing a few short hairs had begun growing between Josh's pecs. Panting with building desire, Zach looked up at Josh and smiled.

"Maybe I do want to fuck you. Maybe I want to fuck your tight hole hard," said Zach in a hormone-laced voice.

To Zach's shock, Josh jumped off the bed and frantically stripped, quickly throwing clothes off and then climbed onto the bed and positioned himself on his hands and knees. Panting slightly, he looked at Zach.

"Oh hell yes," said Josh with a moan, "Get me ready, Zach."

Remembering how Josh had prepared him, Zach leaned in to Josh's exposed pucker. Moving cautiously and with much hesitancy, he slid in close to Josh's butt and inhaled. But in spite of his misgivings, all he experienced was the light smell of Josh's body wash. Steeling himself for a task he felt obligated to do, he gently dripped his tongue into the exposed folds of Josh's ass.

"Oh shit!" yelled Josh, "Fuck! That's feels fuck'n amazing! More, do more," begged Josh.

Zach slowly traced his tongue around the tight hole under his lips, amazed at Josh's response. His rimming slowly became more enthusiastic as his own sexual frenzy built. Soon he was prying Josh's ass open and wriggling his tongue over Josh's loosening hole. Josh was panting and pressing his hips back toward the pleasure Zach was giving him. Moaning louder with each passing moment, Josh was soon ready for more.

"Fuck me, Zach! God I need it."

Zach hesitated a second before grabbing the lube from Josh's dresser. He snapped open the bottle and held it above Josh's crack, letting the viscous liquid slowly drip into his crack. Josh sighed as the cool gel slowly traced its way down his crack. Its incrementally slow travel was driving Josh mad with desire. Each millimeter of skin it moved across added to his euphoric state. When it finally reached his convulsing hole, Josh's body was awash with pulsing signals of pleasure.

"Oh god, Zach. Fuck me already, fuck."

Zach smiled that his big, country boyfriend was reduced to begging him for release. Zach squeezed more lube over his fingers and then reached forward and rubbed them over Josh's ass. He pressed his slick middle finger against Josh's hole and rubbed it slowly, teasing Josh. Josh's escalating movements mesmerized Zach as he ratcheted up Josh's level of lust. Finally Josh screamed in frustration.

"Oh damn it! Put it in me!"

Zach almost giggled and then slowly pressed his finger inside. The tight heat made Zach need more and soon he had two slender fingers pushing in and out of Josh's ass. Josh was gasping for air, begging for more as he kept trying to ram himself back on Zach's fingers. Zach paused, letting his digits be expelled. Josh let out a huge sigh of disappointment and looked back.

"Come on, man! Stop teasing! Damn, you have me so amped!"

"Hang on! I'm just needing a little more go juice," said Zach with a chuckle.

Coating his hand with lube, Zach brought three fingers to bear against Josh's hole and they slid in slowly. Air hissed from between Josh's teeth as the sharp pain of penetration shot through him. But Zach paused, caressing his ass until the pain dulled, then gently working in further. Slowly, ever so slowly, Zach opened Josh tenderly so he could enjoy what was coming next. Eventually Josh had stretched to accommodate the intrusion, and was experiencing only pleasure again. The room was drowning in the sounds of passionate lovemaking as the pair experienced this new part of their relationship. Zach could see strings of precum spinning from Josh's cock, and knew he was ready.

Zach's fingers slipped out and he grabbed a condom from the stash beside Josh's bed. Looking at the wrapper he had a moment of anxiety when he realized they were magnum size.

"Josh, these are too big for me. They'll fall off!" said Zach with a little panic in his voice.

Josh waved to the bathroom and made incomprehensible noises. Zach cocked his eyebrow at his sex-inebriated boyfriend, and them walked quickly into the bathroom. On the sink was a line of condoms, normal sized condoms.

With a sigh of relief, Zach grabbed a couple and moved back to the bed. Ripping one open, he unrolled it down his cock, this time not having difficulty. He paused for a second, then put on a second rubber, hoping he would last longer. Once it was double coated, Zach generously covered his pecker with lube. He lay on the bed beside Josh, reaching up to gently rub Josh's nipple.

"Sit on it Josh, like you had me do. It does make it easier the first time," instructed Zach.

Josh nodded and moved over Zach, his body shaking with his need. He felt Zach's hand slide between them and guide his cock to Josh's hole. Josh felt Zach's rock hard cock kiss his ass and slowly pushed down. He braced for the pain that never materialized as he steadily took more and more of his boyfriend into his gut. As Josh felt the delicious feeling of Zach's cock sliding over his prostate, he experienced the wonderful texture of Zach's pubic hair caressing his ass. Josh pressed himself down, feeling only amazing pleasure as he slowly started rotating his hips, causing electrical charges to course through his body. This was so much better than anything Tony was ever able to do. Zach certainly wasn't hung, but he wanted Josh to enjoy it, that was the difference.

"Oh fuck, Zach. You feel so amazing! Damn! I can't believe how good this is," said Josh in a soft moan.

Zach ran his hands over Josh's torso, tweaking his nipples as he began pumping up and down on Zach's cock. Josh was overwhelmed with the sensations coming from his ass, never wanting it to stop. Soon Josh was pounding himself on Zach's cock, ramming across his prostate with each thrust. He soon felt that familiar feeling deep inside him, only much stronger than ever before. Then a tsunami wave of desire hit him and with a guttural scream, Josh buried Zach's cock inside his gut and his cock began shooting. The jets of cum sprayed them as his orgasm overtook him. Cum erupted again and again from his trembling body. But eventually even Josh's substantial stores of semen were expended. With a final sigh of pleasure, he collapsed on top of Zach, pinning him.

"Hey! Trapped boyfriend!" said Zach with a squeal.

Josh laughed and lifted himself up, still gasping for air. "Sorry, babe. But damn that was good, it took everything out of me."

"Well . . ." said Zach as he thrust his throbbing cock inside Josh.

Josh chuckled and kissed him. Lifting his body off Zach, he lay on the bed face down and wiggled his ass at Zach. "Come on, babe. Fuck my ass, be my top."

Zach looked at Josh for a heartbeat, and then lust won over and he moved between Josh's legs. Knowing there was no reason to hesitate, he rammed his cock into Josh and started pounding his ass. Soon the room was reverberating with the sounds of heavy breathing, and the slapping sound of hard sex. The double condom gave Zach a level of control he'd never had before, and he used it as he screwed Josh. Josh's moans and cries of delight had reached a fever pitch by the time Zach felt his climax building. Redoubling his efforts, Zach was slamming into Josh, his body tied in knots as he went over the edge.

"Uh! Uh! Uuuhh! Fuck!" screamed Zach as he released his torrent into the condoms. His entire body convulsed as his cream poured out. His eyes rolled back as the natural ecstasy over came Zach's body. As the final wave crested and began to recede, his cock slithered out of Josh's well fucked orifice.

Josh immediately flipped to his back, grabbed his again hard cock and stroked it furiously. Zach smiled and rubbed his fingers across Josh's perineum, spurring him onward. With a few last panted breaths, Josh crested again as cum oozed from his cock. The grunts of pleasure echoed in the small room as Josh came again. With a final flick of his hand, the glob flew off and hit the floor, causing Josh to chuckle softly, only dimly aware that Zach had eased himself off the bed.

"At some point, I'll have to clean that up," said Josh with a satisfied groan.

"I got it," said Zach as he came back from the bathroom. He cleaned Josh carefully, and then scrubbed the spot from the carpet while Josh watched with a smile. Finishing in the bathroom, he crawled back into bed with Josh and kissed him softly.

"Thank you, babe. That was amazing. Fucking you was, mind blowing!" said Zach as his eyes glazed over.

"It was amazing, wonderful, stupendous, and any other positive adjective you want to use," said Josh with a chuckle.

Josh pulled Zach close to him to rest for just a second before getting dressed, but shortly they were sound asleep.

<><><><>

Darrin pulled the door shut quietly and then shook his head. "I know they're having sex, but I don't need to see the evidence every time. You should talk to him about closing his door."

"Me? When did Josh become mine?" asked Mitch.

Darrin chuckled, "When you became his daddy."

"Ick, ick, no, no. Don't use daddy, please. Father, father is ok. But not daddy. I'm most definitely not Josh's daddy," said Mitch as he went off on a rant. "I don't even want to be your daddy! No. Ick."

He ran down the hallway to catch his retreating husband, who was laughing hysterically.

<><><><>

Darrin pulled up to their house after a long day of dealing with students and faculty. For one of the few times since they had moved here, the house did not look inviting. Mitch had been in a progressively fouler mood lately, but didn't want to talk to Darrin about it. Sighing to himself, he gathered up his bag and walked in the house with no small amount of apprehension. Darrin dropped his stuff in the kitchen and rounded the corner to see Mitch sitting on the couch glaring at him.

"Where have you been? You're late!" said Mitch.

Darrin looked at him and raised his eyebrows. "I'm only about 30 minutes late, Mitch. Emma wanted to talk about the grant."

Darrin walked over and set opposite his husband and looked at him.

"So, what's crawled up your ass? I know you aren't really upset about me being home 30 minutes late," said Darrin.

"What the fuck! Now you can read my goddamn mind. The fuck'n college professor can read the dumb ole redneck. Damn, ain't that fuck'n fantastic."

Darrin reached out and gently put his hand on Mitch's knee. "Babe, what is it. This isn't like you."

Mitch glared at him for a few minutes, then went to the kitchen and came back with a beer. He sat down across from Darrin, his leg bouncing in nervous agitation as Darrin quietly waited for him to respond. The tableau stretched on for several long minutes while Mitch drained the bottle. Banging the empty on the table, Mitch moved to stand in the window, looking over their ranch. Darrin moved behind him and wrapped his arms around his waist. Still in silence, he leaned in and gave Mitch a soft kiss on the cheek. With a sigh, Mitch finally relaxed in his arms.

"Damn, this is so stupid," said Mitch quietly.

"What's stupid, babe?"

"This is going to sound like some bored housewife. I do not want to sound like that."

"Ok, I'm sure it won't," said Darrin.

Mitch chuckled, "Oh? You think so? Well here ya go then, I'm bored. I don't feel like there is much going on here and you and Josh are out doing things. And it's pissing me off. So there," said Mitch as he turned to Darrin.

"Ok, well maybe a little like a bored housewife," said Darrin with a chuckle. "But mostly like someone who isn't dealing as well with a bunch of changes."

"Fine, be all rational about it," said Mitch with a smile.

Darrin laughed, "Oh yeah, I'm so rational. But I do have an idea to get both of us to relax."

"What's that, babe?" asked Mitch.

"Lets go riding for a little while. We haven't done that since your accident."

Mitch paused for a few moments and then nodded. "Yeah, that sounds like a good plan. You get changed and I'll saddle the horses."