Maverick Cattle Company Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Darrin chuckled when Mitch gave his beer a forlorn look, and then handed it over to Mitch, who promptly took a huge swig.

"Come on you two, you both stink. Go get a shower. They're going to be here soon!" said Darrin.

Mitch turned with an innocent look and started. "But I thought you l—"

Darrin slapped a hand over Mitch's mouth while Josh walked off snickering. Turning Mitch without ever releasing his mouth, he swatted his ass and pushed him toward the bedroom. "No talking, go."

Darrin soon heard water running in both bathrooms and did the final preparations for the evening. Josh came back in first, in new jeans and a pressed shirt, looking particularly good. "Is Zach coming tonight?" asked Darrin.

"No, he said he's working on a final project with one of the other guys in the class. So he can't make it."

"Oh, ok," said Darrin, "And how are your classes going?"

"Fine. Just fine," said Josh quickly. Glancing out the door he saw his reprieve. "I think your friends are here."

Darrin glanced out the window and saw that Josh was right, Gordy and Sam had arrived. "Hey Mitch! They're here!" shouted Darrin as he headed for the door. Pulling on a heavy coat and a pair of work boots, he went to meet their friends. Darrin had to smile as he watched Gordy uncoil his large, ex-linebacker frame from behind the wheel of their car while Sam was fussing with something in the back seat.

As Darrin walked out on the porch he froze in place when he heard a very foreign noise wafting through the air, the sound of a baby crying. After a moment, Darrin realized it was coming from the car, and he stared intently at their friends. Darrin watched in disbelief as the two men maneuvered into the back seat, each emerging with a small, tightly bundled object cradled in their arms. Darrin felt Josh rush past him to help and watched as he took the bags from Gordy and Sam and helped them to the door. Once they reached the porch, there was a madcap scramble for a few seconds as everyone tried to get through the doorway.

Darrin motioned them to the living room, still in shock over the revelation of babies. He watched silently as the two men unwrapped their precious packages and were soon holding two writhing toddlers in their arms. The two children were squirming to be put down, and Darrin was able to do little more than just stare. Max came walking into the room and immediately joined the group and started sniffing the newcomers, to the delight of the kids. Darrin was relieved to hear Mitch opening the bedroom door. Looking up as Mitch walked in, toweling his hair, he grinned when his normally caviler husband froze at the sight of the kids.

"Holy fuck!" spouted Mitch without thinking. But before either father could scold him about the gaff, he turned red and was apologizing profusely. "Oh cr—, I mean shoot. I'm sorry I didn't mean to fu— Mess up." Mitch took a deep breath and then looked at Sam and Gordy. "So, I guess you're dad's now."

Mitch's stumbling entry loosened everyone up as the laughter filled the room. Soon the two kids were in a pile with Max, under Josh's careful supervision, and the two couples were catching up.

"So why didn't you tell us you were having kids? They look so cute, how did you . . ." said Darrin, wanting to know but not wanting to intrude on a private family matter.

Gordy chuckled and started to explain. "We'd talked about it for the last couple of years of college. Both of us wanted kids, but we weren't sure how good we would be at being parents. I mean, we both had friends in high school and college that knocked up a girl, and none of those worked out very well for anyone involved." Gordy looked at Sam, who nodded almost imperceptibly. "But then we were talking about it with Sam's sisters, and his baby sister offered to donate the eggs. It was a huge step for everyone, and at first Sam's family was furious and threatened all kinds of crap if we went through with it. But Susan can be very determined when she sets her mind to it, and before too long the family realized that it was not something perverted, that I wasn't going to have sex with Sam's sister." Gordy shuttered dramatically and made a look of disgust, to everyone's amusement. "So then it was just a matter of finding a surrogate mother and waiting the nine months for the little darlings to hatch."

Darrin looked at the two little strawberry blond toddlers. "So they are . . ."

"Part of both of us, literally. My sperm fertilized Sam's sisters eggs." Gordy look at Darrin in amusement. "Surely the red hair was a tiny bit of a clue. I mean, you have had genetics classes, actually I seem to remember that you teach it at the place called a university."

Mitch and Josh chuckled as Darrin put a scowl on his face. But after a few seconds he too was laughing and watching the two children who were now exploring Max's face with their pudgy little fingers. "Ok, at the risk of getting made fun of again, two girls, two boys, one of each?"

"Two boys. For some odd reason they seem to be off the top of the scale for growth rate for eight month old boys too. Go figure. They're just starting to crawl and pull themselves up. They take after their dad," laughed the former college linebacker.

"Which dad?" asked Mitch with a chuckle.

Gordy gave a rich laugh. "I'll leave that for you to work out."

The conversation continued in their typical friendly manner for the rest of the evening. The twins played with Max until all three of them were exhausted, and had fallen asleep. Josh had helped Sam bring in the kid's things as everyone started to wind down. The guys suddenly realized the plans they had for the couple wouldn't work any longer.

Mitch started, "Ah guys, we were going to give you the guest house, but it started life as the house for the hired help, and isn't big enough for all four of you."

"Don't worry about it, Mitch," said Sam, "We'll go get a hotel room for the night. It's not a big deal."

"Nonsense!" said Darrin, "Leave the kids with us, they're already asleep after wrestling with Max all night. Then you guys can have the other house. I'm sure you wouldn't mind a night of quiet for a change."

Gordy looked at Sam, and shrugged his shoulders. After resisting for a few seconds, Sam's shoulders slumped. "Ok, if you're sure," said Sam. "Actually, we haven't had a night away from the twins since they were born."

"Then it's settled! You guy's get a dad's night off, and we can take care of two little boys."

Gordy beamed at Sam and the two thankfully accepted the gift. Darrin and Mitch reassured them continually as they gave the three adults the toddler's schedule. Finally, with promises to wake them if they needed help, the two grabbed their bags and hurried across the driveway to the guesthouse. Darrin watched out the window until the couple had gotten inside safely and then turned back to Mitch and Josh. With a smile on his face he laughed and said to Mitch, "This will be a cakewalk! What could two little babies do?"

<><><><>

Gordy and Sam stood in the small house, staring at each other with looks of disbelief. Darrin and Mitch had no idea what a gift they had given the pair. They loved their kids dearly, but the day after day with little privacy and no energy was starting to take it's toll on them. They quickly looked through the tiny house, realizing it wasn't much larger than a small apartment, but thrilled that they were able to have it to themselves, even for just one night. They carefully placed the bags in the bedroom and then moved back to checkout the kitchen. Darrin had said they had stocked it for the couple, but they were shocked to see everything they'd ever mentioned that they liked in the way of food. Gordy spied a can of whipped cream, grabbed it from the fridge and leered at Sam.

"I don't know about you, but I'm suddenly not tired at all!"

Sam laughed and put his hand on his muscular husbands chest. "Given the choice between sex and sleep, I know which one you would pick every time. But I'm grimy and need a shower, and so you do. Why don't we rinse off real quick and then see what we feel like doing."

Without a word Gordy lowered his over six-foot frame and picked up Sam, carrying him into the bathroom. Sitting him down on the counter, he started undressing his husband, an urgency to his touch as the weeks of abstinence partially drove his actions. Looking at Sam in the bright bathroom light, he ran his hand over the red scruff on Sam's face. As he combed his fingers through Sam's hair, letting it drift through his fingers, Sam moaned softly, missing Gordy's strong touch.

Gordy continued undressing Sam, loving the sight of his pale translucent skin each time like it was the first time he'd seen it. Soon he had stripped Sam, except for a tight pair of low-rise briefs that barely covered the hard cock that was obviously trying to escape. Jumping to the floor, Sam started returning the sensual undressing as he stripped Gordy. His hands were even more demanding than Gordy's as he moved down his husband's smooth chest. He took his nipple in his mouth and bit down hard, causing Gordy to gasp as the pain and pleasure coursed through his body. Once he had worked each nipple into a hard, red nub, Sam reached lower and unfastened Gordy's pants. Even though his husband towered over him, Sam was obviously the one in charge. He soon had Gordy nude, his legs spread as wide as possible while his torso was braced against the bathroom counter. Sam always found it sexy that Gordy was largely hairless on his torso, but his legs and ass were a forest of masculine hair. Sam pulled out his rampantly hard cock and rubbed it against Gordy's exposed hole. He slid back his long foreskin, precum pouring from it and onto Gordy's ass crack.

Sam rubbed his cock up and down Gordy's crack, coating it with thick fluid. Moving closer he sunk two fingers into Gordy's butt, which sucked them deep inside. As he forcefully finger fucked his man, Sam started slapping Gordy's ass, leaving a vivid red mark with each slap. Sam judged carefully, knowing that he could drive Gordy to cum with just this. So once Gordy's ass was cherry red, he turned on the shower, filling the small room with steam. He pulled Gordy to him and kissed him hard.

"Come on, stud. Let's get cleaned up."

They climbed into the small shower together and Sam squirted shower gel into his palm. He gently washed Gordy, carefully cleaning every millimeter of hot body. As he moved to his ass, Sam let his soapy finger dip into Gordy's hole. Rubbing it in circles soon had Gordy moaning and his cock twitching in anticipation. Sam squatted in the shower and washed down Gordy's legs and feet, enjoying the rough texture of his hairy legs. Sam had always loved heavily muscled men and Gordy certainly fulfilled that requirement. He let his fingertips explore the slopes and muscular demarcations that covered Gordy's massive body. Finishing up by washing his feet, Sam felt Gordy lift him to his feet and then pressed his lips against Sam's in a smoldering touch.

With his scorching kiss, Gordy began to wash Sam. The shower gel coated the thick red hair between his pecs, causing its deep red coloration to tint toward pink. While not the muscular physique that Gordy sported, Sam was toned. Gordy had always thought red heads were hot, and the flame red plush covering Sam's body certainly qualified. As he moved lower, he found the object of his desire, Sam's long thick uncut cock. Even hard it was heavy enough that it hung low between his legs. Gordy would never forget his surprise the first time he had unwrapped that monster, but with time Sam had converted him from a confirmed top, to someone who liked to take as much, or more, than he liked to give.

Gordy slid back his foreskin, exposing his deep red cock head. He carefully washed around the rim, Sam's breath coming in gasps and his knees buckling each time he did. Sliding his hands lower, he lovingly washed Sam's nuts, as the soapy water cascaded from the red tangle of hair gathered at the bottom of Sam's scrotum, Gordy slid his hand between Sam's thighs to wash his ass. Soaping it carefully, he teased Sam by sliding his thick finger over his opening, causing a sharp intake of air from Sam. Knowing that Sam was as randy as he was, Gordy quickly continued downward until he had finished washing his husband's body.

Gordy took the handheld shower and rinsed them both quickly. Grabbing towels, they stepped from the shower into the steam-shrouded room. They quickly toweled each other off, even the sensation of the rough cloth heightening their levels of desire. As soon as they were dry they moved into the bedroom, locked in a passionate embrace. Assuming domination again, Sam pushed Gordy to the bed. He smiled and rolled face down, his crotch on the edge of the bed, his thick muscular thighs spread wide and braced on the floor. Gordy closed his eyes, humping the bed in his aroused state as he waited for Sam to take him.

Sam looked at Gordy's exposed position for no more than a second before he was rummaging through their bag. Pulling out a small bottle of baby oil, he quickly coated Gordy's ass, slicking down his ass hair with the liquid. Unable to wait longer, Sam ran his wet hand down his cock, coating it from tip to balls with oil. Moving forward, he slapped Gordy's ass hard once, twice and then rammed himself into Gordy.

"Oh yes! Take me, breed me!" said Gordy through a gasp of pain and pleasure.

Sam grabbed Gordy's waist with his long, slender hands and bred him like a stud breeds his mate. The smaller man was obviously enjoying his role as the dominant partner as he fucked Gordy hard, slapping his ass as he fucked his tight muscle hole. Gordy pressed back with each thrust, needing to have Sam's massive member deep inside him, hitting places no one else had ever been able to find. Sam's massive cock head plowed across Gordy's prostate with each hard thrust. Gordy tensed and provided delicious friction each time he did. Soon the winter chill of the room was a needed element to keep them from overheating. The time, the desire, the need to reconnect, everything drove Sam to fuck harder and deeper than he could ever remember.

Sam's cock seemed to grow, gaining in length and thickness as his climax built. When his rock hard cock slammed into Gordy again, it triggered a chain reaction in both men. Gordy's orgasm started, causing his muscles to contract, trapping Sam's thrusting cock as it tried to push through pure muscle, providing that extra stimulation that drove Sam over the top. Grabbing Gordy's shoulders for leverage, he forced his cock deep inside his man and unloaded weeks of cum. His cock flooded Gordy's gut with white hot semen, his body twisting and convulsing as screams of pleasure burst from his mouth.

Gordy's body responded in kind, the hot jizz and the forceful entry triggering his climax. Gordy could feel his prostate harden and grow, Sam's cock scrapping over it and causing unbelievable pleasure to course through his body. The full body orgasm Gordy experienced was far beyond the simple discharge of semen through a hard cock. His mind reeled as waves of delight rushed over him again and again. Only after long minutes of mind-blowing orgasm did Gordy realized that Sam was laying on top of him, gasping for breath, his hard cock still buried inside of Gordy's well fucked hole.

Mentally thinking he owed Darrin and Mitch big time for the gift of alone time for him and Sam, he rolled gently so that Sam was deposited on the bed, and began round two of their sexual reawakening.

<><><><>

"Oh my god! Why are they screaming," demanded Mitch, a note of desperation in his voice.

"I don't know! Don't you think I'd fix it if I knew!" snapped Darrin.

"It's been hours. We're going to have to call the guys. I can't take this much longer. How long can these kids scream?"

"What's going on?" asked Josh sleepily.

Both men's heads snapped around as Josh stumbled from his room. Finally, stating the obvious, Mitch said, "We can't get the kids to stop crying. We've tried everything!"

"Do they need changed, or fed?" asked Josh with a yawn.

"What?" said Darrin.

Josh shook his head and took the child from Darrin. Sticking his finger inside the leg opening, he looked at Darrin. "He's wet. And I bet he's hungry."

Josh changed one child, and then the other. Handing them back to Darrin and Mitch, he gave them instructions on how to feed them based on the instructions he remembered from taking care of his cousins. Then with a huge yawn, Josh stumbled into his room to go back to his peaceful sleep.

Darrin and Mitch followed Josh's advice and soon had the kids fed and quiet. Sitting in two of the living room chairs, they gently rocked the twins to sleep.

Hours later, Gordy and Sam quietly slipped into the house, knowing they were going to catch hell for their late night sexual antics and the subsequent late morning sleep. But as they walked into the living room, they found their friends with their children asleep on their chests. With quiet chuckles they lifted the waking little ones and carried them to another room so their sitters could sleep in peace.

<><><><>

Darrin and Mitch were lying in bed the night after Gordy and Sam had left with their little family. It had seemed deafeningly quiet after the days of activity and people. Darrin and Mitch both enjoyed the babies, but neither was certain how they felt about that kind of step for their family. After an hour or so of companionable relaxation while both read quietly, Darrin finally laid his book on this lap and let out a sigh.

"Do you want babies?" asked Darrin.

Mitch turned to him with no surprise at all. "I thought Gordy and Sam's kids were great."

"That wasn't what I asked. Do you want us to have babies?"

Mitch let out a low sigh. "You may not like this answer, but no. I don't think Josh is going to be the last kid who needs a place to recover, and I'm fine with that. But I can't imagine raising two little babies and juggling everything else we do."

Darrin blew out his held breath and shook his head. "Yeah, as much as I'd like to argue with you, I can't really imagine how Sam and Gordy deal with the constant demands on their time. It was great to see them, but I'm ready to have our quiet little family back."

Mitch pulled Darrin to him and kissed him softly on the cheek. "Disappointed?"

Darrin kissed Mitch back and pulled him tight against his chest. "Sure, a little. But we have to do what's best for us."

Mitch cradled Darrin and smiled. "The way our luck runs, we'll have another mouth to feed before we know what hit us."

<><><><>

Sheriff White Cloud killed the engine on his patrol car and glided into the thick brush. Every kid in the county knew this was a hot spot to hide and make out, yet it always amazed the sheriff that it never seemed to occur to them that it had been the hot spot for 50 years, so it was hardly a secret. He didn't really enjoy intruding on what he considered to be none of his business, he did it because it was better for him to find them and break up the heated action rather than the parents. And occasionally, just occasionally, someone was here and really didn't want to be. Those were happy to get a ride home from him.

Walking quietly through the trees, he spotted the dark outline of a car in the deep haze of the shadowed night. Something about this seemed like more than kids trying to get away for some action, so he flipped the strap off his revolver in preparation. As Jim walked closer, he could hear the faint wet sound of sex. He hated it when the couple was in the throes of passion when he found them, but he wasn't going to ignore them either. Pulling his heavy flashlight from his belt he rapped its metal case hard against the glass.