Maverick Cattle Company Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The strike against his prostate proved to be the final sensation to push Josh over. His muscles contracted as his cock exploded white cream over his chest. Josh's cock flexed over and over again, shooting long lines of translucent cream over his chest. Josh emitted growls of satisfaction as the final wave of pleasure washed over his body and he relaxed against the bed.

Zach continued his unrelenting pounding through Josh's orgasm. Twisting his slender body and plunging his cock again into his boyfriend, Zach relished the tight grip of Josh's convulsing body that surrounded his rock hard dick. Quickly the amazing stimulation proved too much for Zach and he started unloading hot cum into Josh's butt. His body shook with pleasure as his balls emptied of their load of cream. He raggedly fucked Josh, his body convulsing as he pushed his jizz deep in Josh's ass. Soon he reached the end of his endurance and slumped with his cock still wedged in Josh's ass.

Zach stayed still for a few minutes, letting his cock soften and slowly slide out. Moving back, he looked at his groin and grimaced at the mess. Turning carefully, he waddled to the bathroom. Josh smiled when he heard the familiar sound of water running as Zach cleaned himself. Zach seemed to take much longer than normal, which allowed Josh the chance to enjoy the feeling of hot cum slowly sliding out of his ass. Letting his hands trail down his chest, he enjoyed the light covering of hair between his pecs. Running his fingers through the cum on his chest, he started rubbing his nipples until they were hard and coated with jizz. With his eyes closed and a slight smile, he let his fingers run lower, finally reaching his well used ass, Enjoying the sensations, Josh let two fingers slip into his wet butt as he slowly fingered himself while stroking his nipples.

"Gross!" squealed Zach.

Josh's eyes flew open and he let out a silent sigh as he saw Zach standing over him holding the wet washcloth.

"Now you made it harder to clean up. I swear it was neater with condoms," said Zach with a slight whine.

Josh gave the smaller boy a tight smile, took the cloth from him and started wiping off the drying semen. Once he'd finished, he took it into the bathroom, finished cleaning himself and dropped the damp cloth into the clothes hamper. Coming back into the bedroom, he crawled into bed and spooned Zach. As he drifted off to sleep, he wondered what sex would be like with someone without all of Zach's issues.

<><><><>

Darrin was on edge while Emma went through the last of his edits. The grant proposal they had been working on for months was due in a few days and they were doing the final revisions. This was the semester that Darrin had his mid-point review to let him know if he was on track for tenure, and this grant would be an important component of a successful review. They had already completed the work on a smaller grant they'd gotten right after Darrin arrived, but this one was much larger and from a more prominent funding source. They'd been through it together numerous times, but it was largely Dr. Ruck's reputation they were using to attain the grants. With her history of top quality work, she was a collaborator who was eagerly sought after. Because of this, her opinion was very important to Darrin, and critical to the success of the application. Finally her eyes lifted from the page.

"I don't have any suggestions, Darrin," said Emma, "Everything looks in order to me. I think we're ready to submit."

"That's excellent! I'm excited about the work that we could do with this grant."

Emma chuckled, "This should be enough to get you tenure, if you get your ass busy and write the journal articles."

"No problems on that end," said Darrin, "I already have one in the pipeline from the first grant and there should be two or three from this one."

"I agree. I think you're in good shape for your review. How about your teaching and committee work?" asked Dr. Ruck.

"They are all good, at least as far as I can tell. My student reviews are better than the department average and I'm on several committees." Darrin chuckled and continued "And I'm the advisor for the Gay-Straight Alliance on campus. But I think that's going to be a permanent assignment."

Emma chuckled heartily and nodded, "Probably so! Well if you want me to look over your paperwork, I'd be happy to do that." The two continued for several more minutes. Completely unaware that Kevin Boorman was standing in the hallway, quietly listening into their conversation.

<><><><>

Mitch walked into the house with bags hanging from every finger. Trent's week was up and he had managed to not slip and say fuck through the whole time. Mitch knew there were some close calls where it had almost slipped out, especially when Trent had to deal with Josh. But Mitch wasn't going to call him on that. Besides, he was getting tired of seeing the same pair of ragged boxers through the holes in Trent's jeans day after day. He was going to get Trent clothes anyway, and this way Mitch got at least a week without the barrage of 'fucks'. It was a win-win situation.

As he walked into the living room, the other three were sitting quietly around a roaring fire that had the room toasty and warm. Darrin was working on his review paperwork and the other two were both doing homework, at least that's what he thought they were doing. Throwing the purchases on the table, Mitch turned to Trent with a smile.

"Alright Trent. You won the bet. Here're the clothes you won."

Trent almost bounced as he went to see the contents of the bags. It was soon evident that Mitch had bought far more than they agreed to in their bet. Josh's mouth twisted into a frown, but he resisted any other outward sighs of displeasure at what was taking place. Josh would never admit it, but he was not that happy to be displaced as the sole child of the pair. Darrin had already told him they were celebrating Trent's birthday and that he was expected to at least be present. But they never said he had to like it, or do more than tolerate Trent.

Trent quickly inventoried the clothing, happy with the piles of clothes that Mitch had selected. He glanced around, then grabbed the bags and sat them beside the exterior door for him to take when he went later to the guesthouse. Returning, he sat beside the fire and glanced around the room, looking carefully from face to face.

Finally he burst out. "They ain't presents. I won 'em. So don't bitch at me about it."

Mitch threw up his hands in defense. "No. You're right. You won 'em."

Darrin picked up the conversation, "But we do celebrate birthdays around here, and today is yours. So if you'll tolerate us for a few minutes, we thought we'd have some cake. We got chocolate, hope you like it."

"Don't get all fuck'n buddy buddy on me. I don't plan on staying here long," said Trent.

Josh started to retort, felt Darrin squeeze the back of his neck, and settled back into his chair without sarcastic comment. Mitch walked into the kitchen to retrieve the cake as Darrin tried to make small talk with Trent. Trent glanced up and grinned as Mitch walked back with the cake, causing Darrin to look too.

"Goddamn it, Mitch! I thought you'd tossed the last of those damn candles!" yelled Darrin as Mitch walked up with a life sized wax cock flaming on top of Trent's cake. Walking to the table, Mitch looked at Darrin with a completely innocent smile.

"This is the last one. Don't blow a gasket. Something special for Trent's first birthday on the ranch," said Mitch.

"And last one," said Trent.

"Good!" said Josh under his breath.

Darrin gave Josh a scolding look and then turned back to the flaming dick on their table. Realizing Trent had a tiny smirk of a smile, he decided maybe something this over the top would help him relax. Motioning to Mitch, Darrin watched as the cake was put in front of Trent, who promptly blew out the flame. Smiling slightly, Trent carefully removed the candle and put it beside his plate. Darrin quickly divided up the cake and the four men had soon devoured the entire thing.

When Trent stood to leave, Darrin noticed he was taking the candle with him. "Trent, what do you want with that?"

Trent turned the white object in his hand, appearing to look at it closely. Looking up at Darrin without a trace of humor he began "It looked like a good fit for my ass. I thought it'd be a great toy to use during my jackoff sessions."

Josh scowled at Trent and then let out an explosion of air in frustration at Trent's adolescent humor. Mitch was holding in a burst of laughter by only the thinnest of strands and refused to meet Darrin's eyes. Darrin took a deep breath and simply held out his hand to Trent. After a few seconds, Trent dropped the candle into Darrin's hand and turned to leave. With a slight smile at Mitch, he grabbed his bags and left the house.

Josh turned to them. "I can't believe you let him get away with talking to you like that!"

"Josh, calm down. It really was—" started Mitch.

"Whatever!" said Josh, who then stomped to his room.

Mitch turned to Darrin, who was still holding the wax dildo in his hand, and broke down laughing.

"It's not funny. Those two are going to kill each other."

"Or fall in love. It's a close call," said Mitch through the laughter.

Darrin gave him a last look of resignation, and then walked over and dropped the candle onto the glowing coals of the fireplace. Watching flames flare around the rapidly melting candle, he wondered how those two were ever going to reconcile their differences.

<><><><>

Trent stepped out of the shower, slowly drying his generous package, and scratching the regrowing public hair. He was glad that he could stop shaving his body for a while. He'd kept it shaved so he would look younger to the johns, they'd pay more if they thought he was a kid. He vigorously rubbed his head, deciding he liked the short hair, even with his numerous ear piercings, although he had taken out the lip piercing. It just didn't seem necessary any more. Dropping the towel to the floor, he walked into the bedroom and looked over the clothes he had laid out on the bed. Although he didn't want anyone here to know, he was more than a little overwhelmed. Even before he'd been thrown out, he'd never owned more than two pairs of jeans, one to wear and one to wash. And they weren't good jeans like the Wranglers Mitch had bought him either, they were usually from a thrift store.

He ran his hands over the material and briefly allowed himself to enjoy it. He knew that soon he'd be leaving because either they would try to have sex with him, or they'd get tired of playing the martyr to save the poor homeless boy. He'd had it play out both ways over the last couple of years. So regardless of what they said, Trent knew this situation couldn't last. Trent nodded his head and decided. He'd keep two pair of jeans to wear, and save the others for when he had to leave. Same with the shirts, they were nice heavy winter material, which would be a lot better than the threadbare clothing he had been wearing.

Quickly organizing everything, he put the clothes he was going to wear in the dresser, and left the others in the plastic bags. He quickly and methodically planned for his exit, knowing it was coming. It might take longer here, but it was obvious the kid didn't like him so it was only a matter of time.

After he'd finished, Trent sat on the bed and looked around the tiny house. It was the nicest place he'd ever lived. Everything was clean and neat, a small part of Trent thought that he would miss this place a little when he left, which worried him because he had started to think of it as his. Pulling back the sheets, he lay his bare skin against the sheets and had to sigh softly as the soft cloth caressed his back and ass. Trent ran his hands down his chest and into his crotch. He could feel the stubble of hair starting to come back, and he knew that it was going to itch like crazy while it did, but keeping his body shaved had been another allowance he'd made when he was selling himself.

Wrapping his hand around his flaccid cock, he had to smile. One thing he'd been blessed with was a shower and not a grower. His cock soft was long and thick, it just got harder when it was erect. That was one thing Trent had never minded, he liked his man-sized dick. While he fondled his stiffening cock, he ran his free hand over his chin and face. He'd have to shave it tomorrow or he'd start looking like a blond version of Mitch. He hadn't realized how much body hair he had now, since he'd kept himself smooth for so many months.

Trent's quarter sized nipples stiffened to nubs as he started rubbing his hardening cock. Soon it was standing up from his groin like a thick snake watching for prey. Trent ran his hand up from the base of his cock, stripping a load of precum from his cock. He ran his finger through the stream of clear viscous fluid that oozed from the tip of his cock. Lifting his finger to his lips, he tasted it and smiled as the fluid filtered through his mouth. Running his tongue over his palm, he soon had it wet and replaced his dry hand with the one lubed with spit.

Increasing the speed of his strokes, Trent pounded his now steel hard cock. As his rigid cock slid through his hand, he sucked on his fingers, wetting them. He lowered his spit-lubed finger to his ass, and stroked across his virgin hole while he flailed his dick. He'd never given any trick his ass, but Trent loved the feelings he got when he touched and fingered himself. Letting one finger glide into his entrance, he gasped slightly as the intruder burrowed into this gut. Curling his fingers forward, Trent found his prostate and started rubbing against it as his balls sucked tight against his dick.

Trent was quickly a contorted mass of muscle and sinew as his orgasm rolled over his body. Still fingering his ass, he could feel the first round of semen racing through his system. With a guttural noise from his lips, the first streamer of cum shot from Trent's cock. The jizz hit Trent on the face with an audible splat, while he focused on jerking his exploding cock. As shot after shot of cum splattered across Trent's chest, his body kept bringing up more and more. With a last convulsion, a blob of cum oozed from his slit and Trent collapsed against the bed.

Slowly returning to normal, Trent ran his hands over his body and smearing cum across his skin. The thick hot liquid was a definite turn on for Trent as he covered his torso with his jizz. Lifting his coated hand to his lips, Trent tasted his seed, enjoying its masculine favors. With a final satisfied sigh he lay back to relax, ready to get some sleep now that he had finished his nightly ritual.

<><><><>

Trent got out and slammed the door to the pickup and almost ran to the guesthouse. Mitch was hot on his heels, wondering what had gotten into the boy. It was only the beginning of the third week for Trent at the ranch, but Mitch had thought he was starting to settle into the routine. But he'd been sullen and bad tempered today since Mitch had picked him up at high school. Mitch was only steps behind when Trent raced through the door, slamming it in Mitch's face.

Mitch followed him in, just as Trent rushed into the bedroom. Mitch stood by the door and waited, thinking at least there wasn't door on the bedroom for Trent to slam. He stood quietly, thinking he would stay until Trent was ready to tell him what was wrong, and he was certain he would at some point. Mitch watched and listened as books were slammed and papers were thrown across the room. He did notice that shoes and clothes were carefully put away and there were a few minutes of quiet while Trent changed into his old clothes. Mitch heard him shove his foot into his tennis shoe and then stomp into the kitchen. Mitch had to work to keep from smiling at what he knew would be typical teenage drama.

"I ain't go'n back to that fuck'n school with those redneck hicks!" shouted Trent.

"Why?" asked Mitch.

"You heard me! They're a fuck'n bunch of backward, ignorant, rednecks! They share one collective fuck'n brain," said Trent, biting off each word.

"Ok, I've got that you don't like them, and you can lay off the fuck language with me. What's really bugging you?" asked Mitch in a calm voice.

Trent started to explode at Mitch, but paused, and the fight seemed to drain out of him. "I'm way behind. I haven't been in school for the last two years and I'm not starting over in a classroom with a bunch of kids. I'm not! I swear I'll leave if you think you're go'n fuc— force me to go to class with a bunch of junior high kids."

"Ok," replied Mitch, "Let me talk to Darrin. We'll see what we can do about it so you can graduate high school and not have to go to junior high classes."

"Oh," said Trent, suspicious of Mitch motives, "Yeah, well we'll see. But I ain't going to those kids classes and I'm not gonna stay in the classes I was stuck in today and look dumb."

Mitch held up his hands in acknowledgment, "I got it. Let's see what we can do. Josh is mending the south side of the corral. Why don't you go help him."

Trent barked out a laugh and didn't move.

"What's the problem?" asked Mitch.

"Well country boy and I ain't exactly homies if you know what I mean."

Mitch let out a long-suffering sigh, knowing the confrontation between the two young men was coming. In some ways, they were far too much alike; they just couldn't see the similarities right now.

"Deal with it! Figure out how to work with Josh even if you don't like each other."

"Fuck'n great . . ." muttered Trent as he pulled on a coat and headed out the door.

Mitch chuckled to himself, thinking there is nothing quite as entertaining as watching two young bulls fight for territory.

Later that night, as he and Darrin were enjoying a few peaceful minutes, with Josh in his room and Trent safely in his house, Mitch brought up Trent's problem to Darrin. Mitch gave him all the background he'd gotten earlier. Darrin got a strange smile on his face that had Mitch worried.

"You could do it," said Darrin.

"I could do what?" said Mitch cautiously.

"You could home school him," said Darrin with a huge smile on his face.

"Oh! No fuck'n way! I didn't do that well in school myself," said Mitch in retort.

"You're the one who's home to do it. I don't see any other way for him to catch up and be able to graduate next spring."

"Damnit! You're enjoying this aren't you?" said Mitch.

"Oh, hell yes!" said Darrin with a laugh.

Mitch let out a long sigh, "Ok, I'll try. But I don't think I'm that good of a teacher."

"I'll help. If you want," came a voice from behind them.

Both men turned to see Josh standing behind them.

"You would? I didn't think the two of you got along," said Mitch.

"He's an asshole, but I'd do it to help you two out," replied Josh.

"There you go, Mitch. Lukewarm help is better than nothing," said Darrin with the smile plastered across his face.

"You fucker," said Mitch, who then turned to watch the TV.

<><><><>

Darrin walked through the door and tossed his bag onto the couch as soon as he was in the living room. Dropping bonelessly beside it, he let out a huge sigh. Mitch looked up from his computer. Seeing the look on Darrin's face, he moved to him and sat on the table in front of Darrin. The fact that Darrin didn't scold him for sitting on the table was ample evidence that he was upset. He put his hand on Darrin's knee and rubbed it softly. Darrin's response was a quiet, more peaceful, sigh.

"What happened?" asked Mitch.

"I hate my job. I hate dealing with adults with the mentality of a spoiled five year old. I hate the politics of academia. I hate it all," said Darrin quietly, sounding dispirited.