Maverick Cattle Company Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh hell yes," said Mitch with a sigh.

Darrin responded in kind with a moan that reverberated through the clearing. Soon Darrin was pumping back and forth, fucking Mitch, and himself. Darrin knew he wouldn't last long and started pounding Mitch with wild abandon. His system was so overwhelmed with sensations of pure pleasure that after only a handful of hard thrusts, Darrin knew he was about to blow. The toy in his ass was definitely doing its work as it ramped up the intensity of his orgasm. With a wild scream of pleasure, Darrin rammed himself in hard, his muscles locking as his orgasm began. His cock exploded with unbelievable volume of cum that seemed to pump from Darrin's cock like a fire hose. He could feel cum flooding Mitch's butt as it flowed from his pulsing cock. With a final shudder and deep, satisfied groan, he collapsed across Mitch's back. Mitch clenched his ass and looked over his shoulder at Darrin with a grin.

"Did you get what you needed, lover?"

"Oh my god. That was so amazing. Where did you find this damn thing?" said Darrin.

"Online, I was looking for something different and this seemed like it could be fun."

"Fun doesn't even begin to describe it," said Darrin with a soft chuckle. Realizing Mitch still was waiting, he ran his hands around his husband. "You ready for some action, babe?"

"How about you suck me off. I'm close and I wanna feed you my load," said Mitch with a leer.

Darrin smiled at the idea and slowly moved backward until his softening cock was pulled from Mitch's ass. Reaching back, he popped the toy out of his ass and tossed it to the side of the blanket. When he turned back, he smiled to find Mitch on his back, legs spread, waiting for Darrin to begin. Darrin lay between Mitch's legs and ran his tongue from the base of his cock to the tip, licking the precum from his rigid shaft. He felt Mitch gently grip the sides of his head as Darrin let his man's cock slide down his throat.

"Oh yes, fuck that feels good. Just keep do'n that babe and I'll be feed'n you a load in no time," said Mitch through gasps of pleasure.

Darrin slid his mouth up and down the hard length of Mitch's cock. His precum was coating Darrin's tongue, and the taste was amazing. As he twisted and plunged his head over the torrid cock presented to him, Darrin reached up and started fondling Mitch's balls. The firm orbs inside his sack roiled and eluded capture. But Darrin knew the sensations he caused were adding to Mitch's heat.

Mitch bucked upward, driving his cock deep into Darrin's throat. "Oh! Oh! Oh! Fuck!" screamed Mitch as his orgasm began.

Darrin's mouth was flooded with man seed, which he valiantly tried to swallow. But the torrent was too great and soon cum was leaking from around his lips as the blasts of jizz continued. Darrin lost track of time as he was enveloped in Mitch's climax. But too soon he realized that it was waning as the final jolts of thick cream oozed into his mouth. Letting Mitch's cock slip from between his lips, Darren started cleaning the errant bits of cum from his lover's cock. He hungrily devoured each bit until the sensation proved too much for Mitch.

"Oh shit. Stop. Fuck, it's sensitive!" said Mitch as Darrin continued to lick him clean. Eventually Mitch managed to pry Darrin off his cock and with a chuckle pulled him closer so they could share a hard kiss. The two slowly relaxed against the blanket as they cuddled with each other. Darrin ran his finger over Mitch's cheek, enjoying the rough texture of his afternoon stubble and grinned broadly.

"What?" said Mitch.

"I was just think'n. You can go toy shopping any time you'd like!" said Darrin with a grin.

Mitch chuckled and pulled his lover tight against him, enjoying the post orgasmic bliss.

<><><><>

Trent turned when the flashing lights of a sheriff's car started behind him. Having only gotten a few miles from the ranch, he was already beginning to feel its soft siren call. He was missing Max, and even Josh, a little. He just couldn't trust the feelings he was having, everything had been too good. But with each footstep, the pull of the ranch was increasing. His past experiences all told him to get out before something bad happened, but what if he was wrong? This might be his only chance, but he just couldn't be rejected again.

The heat of the Oklahoma afternoon sun had convinced Trent to strip off his shirt, stowing it in his backpack. It was actually a book bag that the guys had given him when he'd first arrived, but it was the only thing that Trent had to carry his few worldly possession. Realizing how he looked wasn't really an issue, he moved to the shoulder of the road to see why he was being stopped. He knew from previous experience, cops don't want you making sudden moves, so Trent froze in place as he waited. Thinking about the situation, Trent decided Darrin and Mitch must have found out he'd left, and called the police. He had been careful not to take anything that he hadn't been given, but he knew from previous experience, sometimes that didn't help.

The Sheriff slowly opened his car door and walked over to Trent. He decided the kid looked much better than he had a few months earlier when he'd found him in the backseat of that car. Trent still hadn't made eye contact when Sheriff White Cloud stopped a few feet in front of him.

"Leavin'?" said the sheriff.

Trent crossed his arms and flicked his eyes upward to glare at the Sheriff. "I didn't steal a damn thing, I don't care what the fuck they said."

Sheriff White Cloud held out the open palms of his hands to signal to Trent his peaceful intent. "Whoa! No one sent me after you. I just saw you out for a walk and thought I'd see how things are going. Got food? Happy? They taken care of you right?"

"Yeah, everything fine, just great," said Trent without changing his stance.

"You thought they were going to molest you too, didn't you? But they haven't, so you're run'n cause you don't know what to do," said Sheriff White Cloud with one eyebrow cocked. He then seemingly switched subjects without giving Trent time to respond. "Interesting tattoo you got there. It Tlingit?"

Without seeming to notice the change, Trent replied, "No. Haida."

"Hmm, well I guess they're interesting, for a totem pole tribe . . ."

"The Haida had one of the most highly fuck'n developed cultures in North American! They had a mastery of working wood that was better than any white man. Now they're stuck—"

Trent stopped suddenly and glared at Jim, realizing he was being baited. His lips snapped shut and formed a hard horizontal line on his face. Folding his arms again over his bare chest, he stood in the glaring sun with a hostile look aimed at the Sheriff. The two waited in silence for several long minutes, the Sheriff with a slight grin flickering across his face. Finally Jim broke the silence.

"I can give you a ride back to the ranch if you'd like. They might not even know you're gone yet."

"Why would I want to go back, I don't want to live with a bunch of queers," spat out Trent.

The sheriff paused for a minute, then quietly asked, "Aren't you gay?"

"Fuck no!" screamed Trent.

"Ok, well that's fine. It's a matter of how you identify—"

"Save your breath . . . Sheriff. I'm not some stupid kid who doesn't know what he is. I'm bi, ok? Happy now that I can fit into your fuck'n categories?"

"First, don't take that attitude with me, young man. I expected to be treated with the same respect that I've shown you," said the Sheriff in a reasonable tone. "Second, your identity is your own. I was just asking."

"Fine, great. You're the pinnacle of diversity then. But I'm still bisexual."

"Well knowing Mitch and Darrin, they aren't forcing you to be anything you aren't. Right?" said Jim.

Trent continued to glare at the Sheriff, finally his eye went to the ground as he thought about it. After a few minutes Trent began to talk.

"No, they're treating me fine. Actually they've doing more for me than anyone since my Dad died. But they are just too good to be true, too perfect. Something is going to go south, and when it does I don't want to catch the blame for it. I have stuff that I've saved and it was time to leave."

The Sheriff let out a long slow breath and then his next question surprised Trent. "So that tattoo, it has something to do with your father."

Trent started to explode again, but then his bravado evaporated. He nodded silently and then started to explain. "Yeah, he was part Haida, I think his grandma was half or something. But he was so proud of his heritage. He talked to me about it all the time, said we would go sometime and meet some of his relatives. But we never did, and then he was killed in a car wreck. The figures are raven and killer whale. The rest of the design is something I doodled out for the tattoo guy, it seemed to work together. . ."

Sheriff White Cloud nodded, stepping closer to examine the shoulder piece. After a lengthy examination, he looked back at Trent and smiled. "It's very well done. Everyone should keep their heritage close and precious. Did you know that Darrin and Mitch are adopted members of the Kiowa tribe?"

"No, I had no idea. They didn't say anything about it," replied Trent.

The Sheriff chuckled, "Yeah, well they probably didn't think a blond kid would be too interested in their native ties. But they're two-spirits, and so are you. You should give them a chance, you never know how things might turn out."

"Two-spirit, Josh said something about that. I'd never heard of it. What's it mean? It sounds queer to me," said Trent.

"No, just a belief with native people that some people have two spirits in their souls. So a man who is attracted to other men is thought to have the spirit of both sexes. So they are considered special, and sometimes they take on unique roles in the tribe. We haven't had any two-spirits around here for a long time, so the boys arrival was an important event."

"Most people I knew thought my liking boys was a sin, and would send me to hell."

For the first time in their talk, the sheriff got a hard look on his face. Eventually he started speaking, but it was anything but relaxed and congenial. "Yeah, some people think that. Some people also tried to exterminate the native people because they thought we were an inferior race, so it was ok. Some people seem to need to hate other people to make themselves important. But I don't believe people who are two-spirit are evil or bad because of who they are attracted to. Now, don't get me wrong. I've met some gay people who I thought were slimy assholes, but their sexual preference had nothing to do with that."

Trent watched the Sheriff's face, understanding that they were talking about something very important to the native law officer. He absorbed the information, knowing he would think more about it later. He also realized that he really wasn't ready to leave yet. If he stayed longer, when he needed to escape, he would be better prepared. Who knew, he might even make it to his 18th birthday, then he would be a legal adult and he wouldn't have to worry about cops stopping him. With a slight relaxing of his jaw muscle, he knew what he was going to do.

"Yeah, that's fine," said Trent.

Jim looked at him for a second, trying to work out what had just happened. "What's fine, son?"

"The ride back to the ranch. I think I've gotten enough exercise for today."

"Good. Get in up front, no need for you to ride in the back seat," said Sheriff White Cloud.

They quickly moved into the patrol car and were headed back to the ranch. As they pulled to a stop in front of the house, Trent realized that no one was home. He really could go back and pretend he'd never left. Gathering up his bag, he exited the car and started walking back to his house. The sheriff was about to pull away, when he saw Trent pause. He waited, somehow sensing that was the correct response. After a second or two, Trent turned and walked back to the squad car and leaned in the open window.

"Thanks," said Trent.

Sheriff White Cloud smiled at him. "You're welcome."