Maverick Cattle Company Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Reaching between Mitch legs, Darrin started stroking Mitch's cock through the denim. The first touch of that massive piece of manhood drove Darrin crazy with desire, and he knew that he wanted fucked tonight. He wanted Mitch to claim him as his own. Darrin was pulled from his lust fed daze with the growl of passion that erupted from Mitch's lips.

"You like that piece of meat, baby? You think you can deal with some tube steak breeding you like a mare in heat tonight?" said Mitch with a soft growl.

"God yes. That sounds amazing. I want you to fuck my ass and mark me as yours."

With that, Darrin slowly pulled down Mitch's zipper. It's sound filling the silent void around them as more and more of Mitch's low, tight underwear was revealed. As it descended, Darrin smiled as the translucence wet spot in his briefs showed the extent of Mitch's stimulation. Mitch lifted his hips, helping Darrin pull his jeans lower until they were past his tight ass. With a smile, Darrin practically folded Mitch in half so he could pull the jeans off his legs, tossing them aside.

Darrin descended on Mitch's crotch like a starving man, chewing and devouring his husband's steel hard cock. As his saliva mixed with Mitch's precum, the front of his briefs revealed even more of the thick piece of meat trapped inside. With a last nip of his teeth on the head of Mitch's cock, Darrin grabbed Mitch's underwear and tugged down the front, tucking them under his low hanging nuts. Darren swooped in and sucked Mitch's cock into his mouth and started nursing it like a starving calf. Soon the moans and muttering from Mitch were gaining in volume and intensity. Within a few minutes, Darrin had Mitch bucking into his mouth and his breath coming in gasps. Recognizing the signs, Darrin knew it was time to get that cock into his ass where he wanted it.

Darrin quickly stood, stripping his clothes and letting them lay where they fell. He smiled at Mitch's seeming fascination with Darrin's hard cock as it swung free while he moved to get his foot out of the jeans. Dropping to all fours, Darrin presented his ass to his husband, panting in his need. Meeting his lust filled eyes with equal passion, Darrin whispered. "Fuck me."

Mitch moved like a predator attacking its prey. His sinew and muscle pulled him sensually into a stance that was all Mitch. Reaching into their supplies, he lifted a tube of gel, and coated his finger. Reaching deftly toward Darrin's butt, Mitch started rubbing his wet digit over the pulsing hole in front of him.

"Oh fuck. Damn it, Mitch! Shove it in! Fuck me!" squealed Darrin.

Mitch smiled but didn't increase his speed. He continued his slow tantalizing preparation for the fucking he was going to give Darrin. He caressed Darrin's lightly haired ass with his free hand while he explored its depths with his fingers. Bumping his finger against Darrin prostate, he enjoyed the low moan it elicited from Darrin. Working slowly, wanting to make this night a memory they would both remember forever, Mitch explored every crevice of Darrin's ass while his husband became more and more lost in the feeling Mitch was creating.

Eventually, tantalizingly, Mitch added first one finger, and then a second as the couple became lost in the sensations Mitch was creating. Darrin had long ago lost all sense of self and was crotched in the bedding with his ass presented to Mitch as if he truly were the mare in heat that Mitch had promised to make him. His prostate was hard and swollen from the randy stimulation, and each thrust of fingers across it sent jolts of electricity through Darrin. Slowly Mitch withdrew his fingers until, with a slight pop, they emerged.

"Oh shit, holy shit. Please babe, fuck me. I need you inside me so bad!" begged Darrin.

Mitch ran his hand down his cock, coating it with lube as he leered at Darrin. He was in rut from all the foreplay, and he planned to breed Darrin like he seldom had in the past. His husband's body was hot, and its response to Mitch's touch was driving him to unbelievable levels of desire. Putting his hand in the small of Darrin's back, Mitch signaled his partner that the main event was about to begin.

Mitch leaned forward, his dark red cock head swollen and leaking as he homed in on Darrin's dilated hole. Both men let out a gasp as Mitch's cock kissed the lips of Darrin's ass. Mitch pushed forward with agonizing slowness, feeling Darrin's outer sphincter stretch around his cock, encasing it in delightful sensations of partial constraint. Mitch pushed forward, basking in the feelings that were flowing through him. Just as the pleasure was about to build past the point of no return, Mitch felt Darrin's ass surrender and he slipped inside.

Pausing in his conquest, both men gasped for air and waited for the electric emotions to subside, even if only slightly. As the ardor receded, Mitch pushed forward again. Tenaciously, his cock worked to breech Darrin's inner gateway, again experiencing that delightful tightness around his raging hard dick. He could feel his cockhead stretching Darrin's hole, pushing it's way inside, insistent on gaining entrance. Darrin let out a sigh and a shudder, relaxing his muscles and Mitch slid in with no further resistance. Mitch pressed forward until his pubic hair was grounding against Darrin's ass cheeks.

"Oh fuck yes. Damn, that feels so fuck'n good. Fuck me, babe," said Darrin through a low moan.

Mitch pulled back, the feeling of his cockhead scraped along the inside of Darrin's gut driving him insane. He pulled back, feeling his cock trapped by the last of Darrin's gut and then pressing in again. Slowly, deliciously, Mitch fucked his husband. The combination would have been impossible even a few months ago, but as the couple melded, each had learned what the other needed, what the other wanted, and what they needed. The combination of lovemaking and rough sex was exactly what both of them wanted tonight.

Both men were lost in the feelings. Mitch's rough hands were holding Darrin's hips in a vice like grip as his rhythm began building in tempo. Feeling his balls churning, he buried himself inside Darrin, and paused. His body trembled as he tried to calm his desire and bring it back from the edge of orgasm.

Darrin looked back with a lusty smile, and saw Mitch's clenched jaw and fluttering eyes as he tried to not succumb. But Darrin wanted him to unload, to fill his gut with hot seed. Darrin clenched his body, trying to milk cum from his man. The rhythmic tightening and release flexed his body in unique ways, and soon he forgot his goal was to tease Mitch as his system raced toward overload too. As he neared his peak, Mitch pulled out and his stimulation was suddenly gone.

"Ah shit! Put it back, fucker! Goddamn! Fuck me!" Darrin almost screamed.

Mitch slapped Darrin across the ass, leaving a red handprint, getting a low moan for his effort. "You're about to make me nut. Roll over, I want to see your face as I come in your ass."

Darrin flipped over with the ease of a gymnast and pulled his legs wide, opening himself to Mitch. Mitch grinned as he looked down, enjoying the distended and red lips of Darrin's ass that was the result of his work. Reaching down, he rubbed his finger around the deep red hole, loving the slick, hot feel of his man's butt.

Moving close, Mitch positioned his cockhead against Darrin's hole, holding it there to tease Darrin before he entered his hot canal again. As he rubbed his swollen cock across Darrin's entrance, his man began to moan and thrash in ecstasy beneath him. Darrin was writhing, gasping for breath; his entire body embroiled in wonderful sexual flush, when Mitch pressed forward and slid himself completely inside his husband. He lay on top of Darrin, his cock buried deep inside as he fastened his teeth to Darrin's bottom lip. The combination only served to heighten Darrin's elation as they moved together.

Mitch suddenly snapped his hips forward, driving himself deeper inside Darrin. The burning desire that raced through Mitch from that movement triggered his climax. The semen sped through his system as he pounded Darrin's ass over and over again. Nailing Darrin's hole, Mitch fucked him like a raging bull. The two joined each other as their sensual pleasure rocketed through the stratosphere. Mitch's nuts tucked against his shaft as the first jet of cum shot deep inside Darrin. Mitch's ragged breath and body convulsions marked the timing of each new jet of jizz as he filled his husband, marking him. Time stilled as his body divested itself of his sexual need. But eventually his body relaxed and he braced himself above Darrin, panting for breath. Mitch reached down and gently caressed Darrin's face.

"God, I am so lucky to be with you. You're incredible!" said Mitch softly.

Darrin smiled and wordlessly touched his husband, letting his fingers trail across his face. Darrin had never ceased to wonder how he had gotten so lucky as to find Mitch and be with him. Suddenly he realized that Mitch was looking at him with a familiar grin.

"I think it's your turn now, lover," said Mitch.

Pushing back slightly, he let his softening cock slide out of Darrin. Wiggling down Darrin's body, he soon had his face nested in Darrin's crotch. Inhaling deeply his system was filled with the delightful scent of masculinity and precum, plus the light smell of his own cum as it leaked from Darrin's ass.

Darrin cock was throbbing with each heartbeat, a drop of precum gathering with each flex of his cock. Mitch wrapped his hand around his stone hard cock and squeezed tight, then slowly stroked up, pressing a blob of clear love elixir from his cock. Mitch ran his tongue up the length of Darrin's cock, popping the head into his mouth and licking it clean of every taste and texture.

"Oh babe. That feels so good. Damn, I'm close. I'm about to pop!" said Darrin through a moan.

Mitch sank his head down Darrin's cock, swallowing until his wiry pubes were rubbing against Mitch's lips. Mitch let his hand slip lower, and then drove three fingers deep in Darrin's gut, ramming against his prostate.

"Oh fuck!" screamed Darrin as his orgasm started.

Mitch rotated his head around Darrin's cock and a second later he felt the first spray of cum hit his throat. The delicious flavor flooded his mouth as he fought to swallow the cream jetting from his man's dick. Mitch loved the taste of Darrin's juice and was sucking it down as fast as he could. Eventually the squirts of cum slowed and Mitch fastened his lips around the softening cock, and nursed it until it was dry. As the last drops swirled around his mouth, he felt Darrin's hands on his head and realized he was begging Mitch to stop.

"Oh god! Stop! It's sensitive and you're kill'n me!" squealed Darrin.

Mitch chuckled to himself and let Darrin's cock slip from his lips. Lying across him, Mitch kissed Darrin softly, sharing the last bit of cum between them. Eventually their lips slowly separated and they looked deeply into each other's eyes. There was no need for spoken word, they knew, and they had shared with the deities their love for each other.

Mitch simply pulled blankets over their bare bodies and then snuggled against Darrin as they both fell into a contented sleep.

Around the pickup, several new Indian Blanket clumps slowly pushed their way out of the rocky soil, their trademark vibrant blooms bursting from the blood red soil.

~~~ end of series ~~~