Mavis & Son

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Moondrift
Moondrift
2,272 Followers

He took it off, not like Eric who was always quite fierce at such times, ripping off her flimsy nightdresses that cost a fortune and which he was happy to replace. Clark almost reverently removed the wrap and as she lay naked he looked at her for a moment, then said as if awe inspired, "Mother, you're far more beautiful than your picture."

She got Clark to stand and began to undress him, taking off his shirt and then his jeans. What she saw made he gasp. "There is something he's inherited from his father," she thought as she saw his penis which was fully erect and as large if not larger than Eric's.

They stood for a few moments, her naked body pressed against him and slowly rotating her lower abdomen against him. She kissed him, but this time passionately and their tongues were battling to enter each other's mouths.

She wondered if Clark had experienced other girls or women and then quickly came to the conclusion he had, for he pressed her back onto the divan and kneeling before her and parting her legs she felt his fingers parting the outer lips of her vulva.

For a moment he gazed at her genitals then she felt his tongue begin to touch her inner lips. He licked her for a few moments and then eased his tongue into her vaginal canal to move it in and out, until he moved it again and briefly touched her clitoris.


This touch drew some little whimpers from her and she felt him begin to come over her and lower him self between her parted legs.

For an instant she wondered if she should refuse him entry to her. "I could masturbate him instead," she thought, and this way she would be doing the compassionate thing and relieving him of sexual stress while remaining chaste herself.

But such virtuous thoughts were useless at that moment. Nevertheless a warning bell sounded; "Oh no…why did I? I've got to stop him…" It was all too late. He had slipped into her and was reaching for her depths. She yielded herself completely to him and lay gasping under his imperious thrusts.

Mavis felt waves of tenderness wash over her. She felt like a girl in love and united with her lover for the first time but without the pain of defloration. She wanted him as she had never wanted anyone before, not even Eric. She felt that this was a union of two people that was right. She heard herself begging him, "Come in me…come in me…"

She was struggling to hold back the orgasm that hung, powerful and threatening on the edge of her consciousness until unable to fight it down any longer she released it like a hungry beast that would devour her. She cried out, "Come now darling," and as if obedient to her command she felt the first discharge of his sperm strike into her.

She cried out, "God help me," and in a sense he did since the pleasure that had been designed to attend the union of man and woman sent her reeling into a world of pain and delight. She lost all consciousness of the world around her, even of Clark. She was in her own inner universe of flashing lights and falling as the joy and agony of her climax shook her.

Then slowly came consciousness again. Clark was still with her and she realised she had wound her legs round him and his hands were under her buttocks, dragging himself deep into her as if he would penetrate to her heart, even though he seemed to have stopped ejaculating.

Peace came, and with it comfort. It seemed to penetrate to the core of her being, and for a while she lay basking in this serenity. Then as Clark withdrew from her, giving a gasp as his still sensitive nerve crammed crown came out of her, she felt a jolt of guilt.

"What have you done to me," she wailed.

She began to weep and Clark in a voice edged with anxiety asked, "Mother, what is it, have I hurt you?"

The cause of this outburst and weeping was the return of the thought that had struck just as Clark had entered her. Eric had not wanted any more children after Clark, so Mavis had gone on the pill. After Eric's death she had ceased taking the pill, reasoning that she would have due warning of any potential lover on the horizon and would then resume taking it.

This is the situation of many women who, deciding they had shut up sexual shop either temporarily or permanently, make no allowance for situations in which dammed up sexual needs suddenly break the wall of the dam and send the waters of their fervour roaring unchecked to an inevitable outcome.

Such was Mavis' plight. She was forty and still fertile. If out of the massive dose of seed Clark had injected into her just one tiny spermatozoon reached it goal, she would be pregnant to her own son.

She was overwhelmed with dread and anger, and like many women at such times irrationally accused the male of "taking advantage" of her, thereby avoiding the fact that she had been equally instrumental in bringing about their union.

In no uncertain terms she informed a crushed Clark of the potential outcome of what she called, "Your evil lust."

"Your own mother," she railed, "Your own mother and you took her like a whore."

Clark began to stutter, "B-b-but I thought…"

Mavis cried out, "You thought…you thought…? that's just what you didn't do. You had a foul incestuous desire for me and you yielded to it. Don't you ever come near me again…don't ever touch me again you disgusting boy."

Clark was white faced and had begun to think it really had been his entire fault and that he had raped his mother. Burdened with guilt, and seeing it was impossible to reason with Mavis, he rose and began to leave the room.

Mavis yelled after him, "That's right, walk away like all you men do. You take advantage of a woman and then throw her aside like a piece of filthy rag. You'll suffer for this; God will punish you, you'll see."

Clark felt that God did not need to punish him since Mavis seemed to be doing such a good job of it. He made his way to his room and locked himself in.

Often when we have taken an extreme position over something an opposite reaction sets in. So it was with Mavis. Having to some extent relieved herself of fears and anger she started to have second thoughts. She was on the whole an honest woman and had to admit that she had been at least fifty percent responsible for what had happened.

Her anxiety was heightened again when, after two days, Clark had made no appearance. Motherly instinct led her to knock on his door a number of times only to receive no answer.

Finally, frantic with worry, she went to the tool shed and returning to the house with a hammer and a crowbar she knocked once more and yelled out, "If you don't open this bloody door I'll break it down."

The door was opened a crack and Clark's eye peered out. He saw the hammer and crowbar in Mavis' hands and assuming these might be weapons intended as a means of assaulting him he quickly closed the door again. In so doing he forgot to turn the key and Mavis, following through quickly, burst into the room.

The sight that met her eyes was pitiful. Not only the desk and wastepaper basket but the floor too was covered with screwed up pieces of paper. The bed was a tangle of sheets and blankets and Clark stood there, a picture of misery, pale and unkempt.

Practical mother that she was Mavis said, "You silly boy, you haven't eaten for two days."

Clark mumbled his agreement, and failed to inform her that at night he had crept down to the kitchen and stuffed himself, and at the same time had carried out necessary ablutions. In addition he always kept a small hoard of chocolate in his room, and this had sustained him during daylight hours.

He was in fact rather pleased that Mavis had invaded his sanctuary since he was nearly out of chocolate. He was also relieved that she seemed to be in a more accepting frame of mind.

He thought it politic to ensure some level of reinstatement by offering an apology, and he started to say, "Mum, I'm so sorry…" but Mavis cut across his flow.

"Never mind about that; now come down to the kitchen and I'll get you something to eat, you must be famished."

There now began a difficult hour or two for Clark. Mavis piled food and drink before him, and in order to maintain the famished fiction he had to eat. Finally, bloated and feeling slightly sick, Clark had to call a halt, much to the disappointment of Mavis who was enjoying the role of caring mother.

Mavis had tendered her own apologies, excusing herself on the grounds that pregnancy at her age and in her state of widowhood might bring social censure upon her. She also acknowledged that she had probably been partially responsible for what had happened, although instead of accepting fifty percent of it she settled for thirty percent.

She followed this up with reference to her widowed state, her loneliness and the return of a long absent son. "I suppose I was just overcome when you started to mess about with me," she explained.

Clark, who felt that he had been given a larger percentage of the blame than he deserved, thought it wise to accept Mavis' estimate since peace seemed to have been restored.

Finally Mavis reassured him that, "Probably nothing will come of it."

This optimism was not born out when, during the following week when she was due to menstruate, she failed to do so. Strangely she did not resume her verbal assault on Clark, but if anything became more loving than ever.

She said nothing to Clark of her condition until she saw the doctor who confirmed that the seed of Clark's loins had indeed produced fruit in her womb.

A peace seemed to settle over her, and after she had given Clark the news she said with the utmost tranquillity, "Well, my darling we might as well enjoy the situation. I think you should take me to bed."

It was in truth an amazed but joyous Clark who got taken to bed, rather than the other way round, there to engage in some creative activity that, I might add, eventually bore more fruit in Clark's poetry and Mavis' painting.

Moondrift
Moondrift
2,272 Followers
12