Max

Story Info
Husband and wife meet black man in a club.
2.3k words
3.77
33.7k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked across the crowded club at my husband. He was sitting alone at a small table with a sexy smile on his face. He was enjoying himself and I would bet my life he had a hard on beneath the table. His eyes were on me dancing with a tall, black man. The man had one hand pressed against my bare back and another on my ass. I was pressed against his hard body, gyrating to the pumping beat of the music. One of his legs was between my thighs, making me hot and wet. I could feel his erection pressed against my belly. The heady atmosphere, alcohol and the dancing were making me feel so horny, I couldn't wait to get this sexy man back to our hotel room.

Earlier, back at the hotel, I had modelled a couple of dresses for my husband, unable to decide which to wear. We were going for a meal, then onto a club for some dancing. One dress was black, short and tightly fitting. It emphasised my small waist and curvy hips. The other dress was a red, backless, halter neck with a floaty skirt. It clung to my breasts and waist before skimming my hips, ending just below my arse. I felt sexy wearing either, the choice was his.

"The red one," he declared as he rubbed my nipples through the thin fabric, sending delicious sensations through my body. I looked in the mirror and realised that my hard nipples were visible through the dress. No wonder he had chosen that one!

"And no underwear," he demanded. He loves easy access to my body!

We'd had a lovely dinner, he had been whispering dirty things in my ear throughout the meal, telling me what he would do to me when we got back to the hotel later. During dessert he had slid his hand up my thigh, under my dress, gently prising my thighs open so he could run his fingers over my moist pussy.

"Oh, you are so wet, my love. You feel so ready for a hard cock in that tasty cunt!" He plunged his fingers into me just as the waiter arrived at our table to ask if everything was alright with our desserts. He must have thought I was really enjoying my chocolate mousse as I let out a little moan before I managed to answer.

Later, at the club, I had enjoyed a couple of cocktails while my husband drank beer. We sat at our table chatting and flirting with each other. He kept casually brushing his fingers lightly over my nipples, making them hard and tingly under my dress. I was starting to get giggly on the alcohol when he suggested I dance.

On the dance floor I became absorbed into the beat of the music, my body moving as one with the rest of the crowd. I spied a handsome, tall, black man watching me from the edge of the dance floor. I danced over to him and, emboldened by the alcohol coursing through my body, I reached out my hand to pull him towards me. He accepted my silent invitation to dance and joined me. It didn't take long before his muscular body was pressed up against me.

He bent down and kissed me on the lips. A deep, passionate kiss that sent shivers of electricity down to my pussy. I wanted this man. He slid his hand up my thigh under my skirt. I shivered as he discovered my lack of underwear and slowly ran his fingers along my wet slit.

"Naughty girl," he whispered in my ear.

I moaned as his finger entered my hot hole briefly before rubbing against my clit. I was so turned on. I needed this man now.

"Come and meet my husband," I whispered to him.

His eyes opened wide in shock then he smiled as he seemed to correctly guess what I wanted. I led him over to the table where John was sitting.

"Looked like you were having fun with my wife," John smiled.

"She's a great dancer," he replied.

He offered my husband his hand. "I'm Max."

"John." They shook hands.

"I'll leave you two to get to know each other. Back in a sec," I bent down to give John a passionate kiss, ran my hand over Max's muscular chest and left to go to the ladies.

When I returned, John was nowhere to be seen.

"John's just gone to get the car. He said we should meet him out the front." Max smiled at me before possessively putting his hand on my waist and guiding me towards the door.

"Ok," I smiled back. I guess they had come up with some sort of arrangement while I had been gone. The anticipation sent shivers of pleasure down to my pussy.

John still hadn't arrived as we left the club. Max pushed me up against the wall, pressed his body up against mine and kissed me. His rough kissing made me breathless with the need for him to take me. The toot of a horn interrupted our kissing. Max led me over to the car and opened the back door for me to climb in and he got in after me. I could see John smiling at me in the rear view mirror.

As we drove off Max leant over and started kissing me again. I opened my mouth to him and kissed him back, our tongues entwined. I reached over to him and stroked his cock through his trousers. I needed his cock; my pussy was tingling at the thought of having it inside me. I extracted his semi-hard cock and bent over him to take him in my mouth. He had a lovely cock, a lovely big cock. I couldn't wrap my hand around it completely, he was thick, heavy and long. I ran my tongue up and down his length and circled the tip enjoying the taste of his smooth, black skin. He pushed my head down and moaned as I sucked and took in as much as I could. He grew harder as I sucked. I wanted him so badly.

"Enjoying sucking that cock, my dirty slut?" John asked, turning to look back at us as we stopped at the lights.

All I could do was moan my agreement around Max's cock. He pushed my skirt up over my hips and fondled and slapped my bare ass. His fingers grazed my hungry pussy and stroked my clit before he plunged them inside me.

"I need you inside me," I couldn't wait any longer.

I straddled him as best I could in the small space and he guided his hard, meaty cock inside me. I pushed down on him slowly as his width stretched me. He felt amazing in my hot, wet hole. I ground my pussy on his cock and moaned as he rubbed and pinched my nipples through my dress.

Unfortunately we arrived at the hotel just then and I reluctantly climbed off Max's cock and pulled down my dress. We headed into the hotel and through the lobby. Once in the lift Max pushed me back against the wall and kissed me deeply. God, I was so horny for this man.

On our floor, John opened the door to our room. Max pulled me inside and continued to kiss me. He pushed me down onto the bed and covered me with his strong, muscular body. He pulled the front of my dress down and started licking and nibbling my hard nipples. I moaned and pressed my body against his hard cock. He pushed up my skirt and moved his mouth down to my pussy. His tongue slid over my wet cunt before pleasuring my clit. It felt so good, I was so close to coming, my whole body tensed in anticipation of my orgasm. His tongue teased my hot hole then he plunged his fingers deep inside me and I came loudly around them.

"Yes, oh yes, God, yes!" I moaned as sparks of electricity shot through my body. I opened my eyes to see John sitting across the room.

"Having fun?" he questioned.

"Definitely," I replied with a naughty smile, my breathing fast.

Max quickly shed his clothes and returned to his position on top of me. His cock was so big and hard. I opened my legs to receive him.

"You like my cock, don't you, you dirty bitch!"

"Yes, I love it!" I moaned as he entered me, stretching my wet pussy.

"Fuck, yeah, you feel so good!" Max pumped his cock deep inside me. I felt so full of his beautiful, hard cock. It left me breathless. "Oh, God, yes!" I moaned under him. I ran my hands over his smooth, muscular black skin. He was fucking me so hard. I dug my fingernails into his ass wanting to feel him as deep as possible. I could feel another orgasm building and didn't want him to ever stop. I came with a loud cry of pleasure. He withdrew and flipped me over onto my knees. Before I could say anything he pushed his cock back inside me. He held my breasts as he thrust inside me. I felt so stretched, the pleasure was immense. Max held onto my arms and pulled me up so his hard, muscular body was pressed against my back. I turned to face him and we kissed passionately, breathlessly as he moved inside me. I moaned with pleasure into his mouth. He pushed me down into the bed again, pinned me down and drove his cock in and out of me until I came again. God, he felt so good inside me. I felt like he was just taking me, using me for his own pleasure and I loved it.

Max slapped my ass, gently at first but when I gave a moan of delight he slapped harder. He parted my ass cheeks and rubbed around my asshole. He put some lube on his fingers and, as he fucked me slowly, he gently probed inside my ass, slowly stretching me with his fingers. It felt amazing, I was under his control, not able to move, I just let the pleasure take me over. He started moving his fingers in and out of my ass. I felt so full of him with his cock in my pussy and fingers filling my ass. My heart was racing, my breathing fast, I felt close to coming again. I was disappointed when he removed his fingers from my ass but then moaned with anticipation as he pulled his cock from my soaked pussy and put the tip at my asshole. He pushed into my ass, slowly going deeper. I clutched the bedsheets in my fists as my ass was filled by him.

"Does my cock feel good in your ass?" Max asked.

"Oh, yes!" I managed to moan as he started to thrust in and out. "It feels amazing!"

He slapped my ass again as he continued moving inside me and my orgasm built to a crescendo. The wonderful sensations spread over my whole body and I came with a scream, shaking all over. Max pulled his cock out of my ass, flipped me over and came heavily all over my breasts, strings of his cum dripping over my used body.

"That was fantastic!" I sighed with satisfaction as I rubbed Max's spunk around my sensitive nipples.

"It was great!" Max agreed as he lay next to me and kissed me hard on the lips. I moaned with satisfaction.

Then I rose from the bed and went over to John was sitting. I straddled him feeling his cock hard through his trousers. I kissed him passionately.

"You enjoyed that, you naughty slut," he said playfully and slapped my ass. I laughed in agreement and kissed him again before going to the bathroom to clean up.

I emerged from the bathroom to find that Max had dressed and he and John were chatting.

"I'd better be going," Max said. "Thanks for a great evening!"

He and John shook hands. I went over to Max, he pulled me towards him and he squeezed my ass as kissed, the feel of his tongue probing mine awakening my pussy again. We broke away and he left the room. I went over to John and straddled him in his chair. He pushed his fingers into my stretched pussy.

"Naughty girl, you had fun tonight. I'm going to fuck your used pussy now," he exclaimed.

He kissed me with demanding strength, letting me know that it was now his turn to have fun with me. He led me to the bed and pushed me down onto the firm mattress where a few minutes before I'd been fucked by another man.

He kissed me dominantly while we both removed his clothes. His cock was so hard and ready to enter my wet pussy. He pushed into me roughly.

"Ooh," I felt a little sore at first due to Max's rough fucking and I revelled in the sensation of already being used so much that night.

"Bit sore are you? Naughty girl!" He started fucking me hard.

"Your pussy feels so stretched!" He declared. "I can tell you've been well used!"

"Mmm," I moaned, feeling my orgasm building with his hard thrusts. John pulled out of me and flipped me over on my knees. My ass in the air he slapped it then drove his cock back into me from behind. I was so turned on that I came within a few thrusts of his hardness. My body tensed and shuddered and I screamed with the intensity of my climax. A couple of thrusts later as my pussy was still tensing around his cock, John came with a moan, squiring his load deep into me. We both collapsed on the bed and clung to each other with the satisfaction and exhaustion of a horny evening.