Max & Angie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm sorry. But as soon I got up, I hopped on a plane and I have been running around all day. I wanted to do things right, ya know?" asked Max

Angie was so over come by Max's generosity that she started to cry. Max led her over to the bed and sat down with her still in her arms. Max held Angie until she stopped crying. When she stopped, Max tipped her face up and kissed her lightly on the lips. When they broke apart Angie was smiling.

"I have the most caring woman in the world. I don't know what I did to deserve you, but I thank God for you every moment I am awake."

Max kissed her again and got up.

"Well, how about dinner? Do you recognize it?'

Angie lifted the lid and looked at it. She thought about it for a minute and then it hit her. She smiled up at Max.

"Oh Max, this is what I ordered the night we met."

Max smiled at her, glad that she noticed.

"Yes it is. I wanted tonight to be special for you; I have a lot planned for us tonight. First of all, how about we eat?"

Angie nodded her head enthusiastically. Max took the plates off the tray and set them out on the bed. She beckoned to Angie to sit and eat with her. So, while they ate they talked about anything and everything. They were just so happy to be with each other again.

"Wow Max, I'm so glad you're here. I hate not being with you."

"Yeah I know," replied Max. "I hate not being with you too..."

Angie smiled at her. "You know I think I know of a way we can take care of this problem."

"Oh yeah?" questioned Max.

"Well, let me know what you think of this. If you don't like the idea, then we can think of something else. But um... well, why don't we move in together?"

Max thought about this for a minute. She was ecstatic about the idea, but she wanted to make Angie sweat a little. She looked over at Angie and saw her biting her lip, watching her anxiously.

Max smiled "I think that would be a great idea. I would love that, and then I would get to see you all the time!!"

Max leaned in and kissed Angie.

As soon as their lips met, it was like someone lit a fire. They both felt it and Angie deepened the kiss. Oh how she could kiss. Max could feel her pussy getting wet. However, she had other plans. She pulled back and smiled.

"Not so fast my sexy vixen. I have plans for us tonight, so let's finish dinner and we'll discuss our plans for moving."

Angie started to pout "Why can't we just put dinner aside and go ahead with your plans now?" asked Angie

"Because, I want to savor this time with you, not rush through it. Besides, we have all the time in the world to be together."

Part two to come soon!