Max & Lili Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MsLuLuX
MsLuLuX
167 Followers

"I spoke with your Uncle Jack and I pretty much think I'd better stick around for a bit."

Lili's eyes popped wide. "What the hell did he say to you?"

"No, no, no – nothing bad, just real honest talk."

Uncle Jack had in fact turned on the siren and pulled him over just at the edge of Dax's place, being currently occupied by Oncle Junie and MM. The two of them stepped out onto the porch to see what was going on. Upon recognizing Jack and Max they waved them inside and a long discussion was had. If Lili knew the half of it . . . man.

"I mean I would like to get to know Jackson a little better, after all."

"As long as we're clear. This is a short-term situation, Max."

"Fine. Whatever it takes." I can wait.

"I mean it Max." Says a determined Lili. This is going to be a mistake I can just tell.

"Well come on back down the hall here. There are three guest rooms; The one on the right towards the back has its own bathroom, otherwise you share with Jackson. Come to think of it, maybe you should anyway, teach him how not to spray all-over."

And so a toe-hold was gained and Max all-but moved in and as Lili slowly acclimated to pregnancy and gave him free run of the house, she felt a sense of well-being slowly settle over her and began to breathe a little easier.

The 3,000-square-foot residence along the James River that she bought for a little more than she'd have liked was over powering at times and in the past had felt too large for just her and a little boy. But she was comfortable here and the views were spectacular. She'd never say it aloud, but Max was a welcome addition as he took up space in that comfortably stolid way of his.

And so new rhythms were quickly established.

Max took Jackson to school while Lili slept in before going to the garage for a few hours to oversee paperwork and orders and look in on her employees. Some days after dropping Jackson, Max went to look in on his parents and run errands and chores. Usually at his mother's insistence he'd bring back a home-cooked meal for the three of them for dinner.

Max learned to cooked simple yet delicious sheet pan suppers; roasted paprika chicken and potatoes, pork chops and Brussels sprouts, garlicky broccoli and sausage with Parmesan.

Busy, action packed Saturdays running around with their child. Sunday mornings filled with the sound of Wynton Marsalis' trumpet solo over pancakes. The quickly formed habit of sharing coffee or rather tea in Lili's case was a welcome one as were the pithy exchanges.

An overly cheerful 'hello & good morning my lovely little hate machine' heralded my scowling entrance into the kitchen. He gave me a disarming smile and I all but stumbled.

"Too early for smiling, Max, especially as I am not allowed coffee." I scowled at him and his cup, which he lifted in salute and gave me an even brighter smile.

"Just think, you too can have coffee in another 6 months or so."

––––––––

On a Saturday afternoon Lili is sipping tea, a hot pot of the strong ginger concoction at the ready to keep her cup perfectly full. The morning sickness has for the most part abated, but today was a particularly rough start for whatever reason.

She sat her informal dining room in a Victorian-style chair, her back to a pair of west-facing windows, the sunlight casting lengthening shadows. A colorful oil painting of an impudent-looking young woman with a large afro in a white tank top blowing a bubble of gum with hung on the wall to her right. Lulu as painted by Harry. Lili smiles almost every time it draws her eye.

There's been a long bout of good weather and it has grown unusually warm out for a winter day and the French doors leading to the sprawling balconies have been opened to let in some fresh air while she takes in the view.

Her eyes follow a mumuration of starlings as they fluidly arc and swoop as one across the sky no one specific bird leading the group just moving fluidly together, it's soothing and the shapes are balletic, almost zen-like. Suddenly, the harmony of movement breaks and becomes staccato.

She spots what looks to be a falcon hunting the birds as they fly. A predator. The birds scatter and resume their dance only now it becomes a fast and furiously evasive salsa. Lili watches for many minutes until finally the bird of prey gives up and flies off empty-handed. Good for them.

Her eyes drift to Max doing laps. Speaking of predators, there's a shark in my pool!! With a bark of a laugh she watches from the window as she steadily sips the tea.

He still has a shockingly beautiful body, its mesmerizing watching the sparkling water sluicing over ripples of musculature moving smoothly under his skin as he swims.

What in the hell am I doing with this man in my house? I left a six figure a year engineer job to get away and it took me years to make it back to whereas I am moving under my own steam again and not dependent on my inheritance and here he is again. Just when I get a handle on things. And that fucker still has not apologized or even owned up to what happened.

The ringing of the phone pulls her away from the window. She glances at the caller ID before answering.

"Hey Lou."

"Hey yourself. Still got company?" Lou asks with no small amount of teasing, causing Lili to huff in irritation.

Though she'd rather not, Lili is just about at her wits end and needs someone to talk to even if it is her annoyingly happy know-it-all sister.

"He's out there in the damned pool." Lili rolls her eyes and groans.

Lulu sings the sound track from Jaws and giggles.

"It started out well enough with him trying to help and make up for lost time with Jackson and all and its not like its all bad as I do need the help.

But it's like a siege! I almost can't breathe around here. He simply will not leave me alone. He's always watching, waiting for me to do something on his endless list of no.

Doesn't want me doing anything but growing this baby. No garage, no hunting, no coffee, no this, no that, a never-ending litany of 'No, Lili you can't do that'.

And if I balk too loudly he's all over me. What was supposed to be a short-term situation with breaks has turned into a non-stop three weeks. My lips are chapped and I'm starting to walk funny."

Lulu cackles with glee, wringing a grudging smile from Lili as well.

"Don't laugh. It's not funny. I don't know what to do with him. Jackson is asking questions about us and in the meantime growing more and more attached and accustomed to his father being here."

"Well Max is his father Lil." Lou pauses and continues. "What about you, Lil'? I mean Shawshank prison warden treatment aside is he treating you ok? Because brother-in-law or not I will come over and gladly whip his ass."

"You'll have to get in line. His mother reads him the riot act every other time they cross paths. He's treating me fine, I guess. More than fine really. I'm just fucking annoyed. He's all of a sudden so full of useful information on pregnancy and child rearing. Where was he when I went through hell by myself the first time? I am tempted to have this damned kid and leave it with him for 6 years or so and see how he likes it."

"He won't leave huh?" asks Lou.

"He will not."

Nodding knowingly, Lou commiserates. "I know that scene real well. The 'by any means necessary' scene whereas they try to fuck you into submission, every minute of the day and night."

"Yes! That's it. That is precisely what's been going on around here. Admittedly, the pregnancy hormones are making me horny as all get out, but he is completely taking advantage. He has to go back to work at some point."

Lulu gives a whistling inhale through her teeth.

"Yeah, hmmm . . . I wouldn't count on that. Him and Dax go off at least twice a week and get up to God knows what and then come back here and try to drink up all my Pappy Van Winkle. They were too quiet the other day, so I went down to see what was going on and sat down on the basement stair to have myself a listen. I don't feel bad about it either; Dax listens in on me all the time.

Max was talking about quitting his job for good. It seems Dax broke him off a nice little piece of change in exchange for him having kicked in on a startup of Dax's years ago. Not to mention a 'bonus' for tracking me down in the Seychelles. Dax doesn't know that I'm aware, but I am. Between that and what he already had, Max needs never really work ever again."

"Brilliant. Just what I don't need right now; a Max with too much free time."

"Lili, as you would say 'fuck that noise', you and I are going dancing tonight."

"Dancing Lou? I only just stopped puking every other hour, you too for that matter." Lili thought pregnancy would perhaps slow her sister down, but if anything she seems to be going in the opposite direction.

"Exactly why we should get out there and shake it while we still can. We can't drink, at least not as much as I'd like and we need some sort of release beyond sex. Motorcycle riding, and boxing have been banned on my end.

But no one said anything about dancing. Let's go have some fun tonight. I know for a fact they are having a Daft Punk Disco complete with light show at the Camel."

"Oooh! That does sound like fun." Lili said excitedly.

"We are going to leave Jackson with the men and go out and get our dance on while we still can. One more month, and I will officially be too fat to move. So quiet's the word and quick's the action. I am going have a nap and then squeeze into my jeans and heels and I want you to do the same. Meet you at the Camel at 7:00 pm? Ok?"

"Sounds good." Lili breathes easily. "Thanks Lulu."

"Of course, cher. Now get some rest, lock and bar the door if you have to." Says Lou.

"I think I will. Later, Lou."

"Later gator!"

–––––––––––––-

Max –

Swimming is good it helps clear my head. A heated salt-water pool, talk about luxury. I like it here at Lili's.

Lili. My knees are chafed and ache from fucking her. And she lets me, bouts of stonily magnificent and resolute anger aside, she lets me - every day and every night.

I recently read somewhere men should ejaculate at least 21 times per month to possibly ward off prostate cancer. I'd say I have more than met that quota in the last seven or so days and have no need to practice self abuse to do so.

She remains firm regarding our non-status, even more so after my outing of her at dinner the other week.

Apparently, I am not as adept as Dax in dealing with high-strung women. Usually, if they give me undue grief, I fuck them and move on, but it's not an option this time, not even a consideration and there's too much riding on this to leave anything to chance. I am in love with a beautiful if flighty Creole grease monkey and my children.

Children. Another on the way.

With a heart-heavy sigh, Max stops mid backstroke and drifts poolside to catch his breath.

After many years of stringent condom use I've grown quickly addicted to the feel of flesh on flesh, slickly wet and oh so perfectly tight. It's so good I fall asleep in it most nights. Nothing beats waking up hard and already inside warm wet pussy.

Every night under the covers with her is a paradise of tactile delights, the lissome, Botticellian plumpness of her, the column of her neck, temptingly upturned breasts, the fat and lightly furred mons and the succulently lush and delicious nether lips, the long sleekly rounded thighs and Amazon legs, the plush shelf-like bottom, the soft warm skin and the soft and lovely lips and hair. Soft warm and cool all at once.

There are thorns in this garden however. Again, my heedlessly gleeful ravaging of her tender breasts as I tried to inhale them and failed to listen to her admonishment to stop earned me more than a few ear-ringing slaps, and threats.

"I know I forgot myself. Don't kill me in my sleep."

"I may dream of skinning you alive and making a coat, but I'd never do that in my home. I'd simply taze you, roll your body down to the river and let the current take you away. Whether you died or not would be completely your affair."

Ouch! Max winced and clutched his chest.

Delivered with a perfectly deadpan expression. But there's a sparkle in her eye. At least I hope that's a spark of mischief I see.

"You've given that way too much thought, Lil."

"Pays to be prepared." She finally smiles.

Humor as darkly wicked as ever.

This is it. She is what I want. I've wanted her for years. I was angry when she first left she wouldn't even let me explain. It looked bad, really bad I admit.

"I know that woman was naked in my bed baby, but I never touched her, I swear."

Hell, it sounds even preposterous to me. But that she would think that I would do something like that to her, to us, just angered and frustrated me beyond belief.

I let it simmer for a year or two. Mistakenly thinking I'd grown resigned about the situation and that sooner or later we'd either meet again or one of my annual investigations would find her married.

But God is a trickster, and he's got big jokes. Couldn't get away from this situation if I tried, in it up to my eyeballs.

What she's accomplished is awe-inspiring. Raising our child on her own, making a wonderful home for the two of them, starting her own successful business. Somehow managing to continue her travels about the world. She's become an even more amazing woman.

However, even though the giggles are returning, my would be intended is still very angry. I have no excuse other than sheer stubbornness for not approaching sooner. Anyway, I'm here now and doing all I can to make amends if she'll let me.

But for now it seems as if when we're not fucking, we're fighting. I have to admit though as beautiful as she is when she comes, angry Lili is glorious.

In a moment of desperation I mistakenly bought up the prospect of taking her to court to gain some parental rights.

My son needs more discipline and a firmer hand. Lili disagrees. I don't want to second-guess her, she's done a great job but it's a good thing I found the two at this critical stage. I recognize bits of myself in him and to spare him the dangers of this world as me makes his way through it, I would rather bring structure and clarity to bear sooner rather than later.

"Court?"

The look she gave me should have stopped my heart cold.

"I'd like to see you try. How are you going to explain knowing where I was but not knowing you had a child? Not to mention using government resources to keep tabs on me for 6 years."

With scornful eyes she raked me from head to toe and back again.

"I don't particularly want conflict, but that doesn't mean I am not always ready for it. You'd do well to remember that."

"Are you threatening me, Lili?"

She stepped towards me purposefully.

"You're god damned right I am! Mention court again, threaten to take my baby and there'll be more than that. You got me? That boy is my child I have the scars to prove it." Mama Lili is fierce and fearless.

"Ok, fine fuck, it was a dick head move. But shit Lil, I mean to be involved and provide for my children."

Taking a breath, she calmed ever so slightly.

"I never said you couldn't, Max. Look, if you want I can have Lou sit down with us and draw up some papers. I want you and Jackson to know each other and if something happens to me . . . it's good to know he'll have you. But give me a moment to catch up and deal with all this."

Lili took a breath and licked her lips, immediately bringing to mind the vision of her last night looking up at me with almost innocent eyes as she glossed her lips with my pre-cum and licked it off causing me to snatch her off her knees and do things to her.

Which brings us to the end of our latest disagreement. First the fighting – then the fucking. Three minutes later my pants are around my ankles and her thong was ruthlessly pushed aside as she mounted me and took out her remaining frustrations.

"That's right Lili, you know what I like, dance on my dick baby, yeah just like that, but dance fast, little Jack is due home in 8 minutes."

And so it goes. Its not a bad existence. I just wish things were a bit more settled between us. Comfort aside, I feel like Im living on borrowed time with her.

Dax, helps out as much as he can in that he gets his Lulu to give me pointers and tips.

"Stop arguing with her for starters. You'll get exactly nowhere with that approach. With Lili you have to simply say 'ok' walk away and let her figure it out for a minute, eight times out of ten she makes the right choice.

And do NOT fall into the trap of honestly answering her when she asks 'Well what do you think, I should do?' Because not only will she not take the advice, she then will snipe at you for offering an opinion that she asked for in the first place. It's aggravating as fuck, man.

But more than that, give the woman a minute to process the situation. It's perfectly bizarre, him and her, Dax and me and now you and Lili – it's not exactly normal – ya know."

"Its not. But she and I met outside of all this, Lou."

Lou sighs with resignation. "For fucks sake, I swear you sound just like Dax. I feel sorry for my Lili-pie. Pay attention, Max. Rice-pudding. Master it and it just might save the day."

"Rice-Pudding?"

"Yes. Its her favorite comfort food, the kozy shack in the plastic tub with a little cardamom sprinkled across will do in an emergency pinch, but if you want to ratchet it up a notch, learn how to make it. Jasmine tea bags, Arborio rice, cardamom, ginger, vanilla bean, half and half."

"Jasmine tea bags? Sounds complicated. I'm not the cook Dax is. I can do breakfast and a some grilling, and a good spaghetti, but that's it."

"I will walk you through it when the time comes."

Max groans in mild frustration.

"Look man, you love my sister, right?"

"I do."

"Well then buck up. Lili will eventually get out of her own way, but if you try to force it, she will dig in her heels and fight you every step of the way. Make your case, sit back and let her come around."

"But what if she doesn't?"

"Dude, the woman is pregnant for you, again. And she clearly means to have it, she sleeps with you and hasn't banished you, I'd say you have a shot."

Sounds simple enough, but I'm not convinced.

Lou yawns.

"Now, if you don't mind I am going to hand you back to your brother. I need a nap and Lili does too by the way so don't bother her. We are going to an exercise class for mommies later on. Helping her out might just go a ways towards easing things along, ya know. Now, I assume our Jackson will be safe with you and Dax?"

"I'm sure we'll manage. You two enjoy your class." Says Max.

"Excellent! Here's Dax." She quickly rings off leaving Max with the sneaking suspicion that he's just been hustled somehow.

"Hey man. Feel better now?"

"Hell no," grouses Max. "I now have to learn to make some damned fancy rice pudding. Lou said she'd call and walk me through it but I don't know how rice-pudding is going to solve a damned thing."

"Don't knock it. I got Lou with cake. You could be a shoe-in if you manage to satisfy a craving. A pregnancy craving too? Sheeit! They'd put you up for saint-hood."

Max snorts softly.

"What else has my lovely wife managed to con you into? She looks way too pleased with herself." Asks a somewhat weary and wary Dax.

"Just watching Jackson while she and Lili go to a mommy exercise class."

Dax chuckled.

"Pffft! Lou wouldn't be caught dead at something like that. Both of them are up to no good. I'll see if I can get Uncle Jack or Arlene to watch little Jack while we track those two to wherever they are trying to escape to."

Max sighs. "I don't know. They obviously want a night out for whatever reason." Trying to be there and not crowd Lili was a tricky thing indeed.

MsLuLuX
MsLuLuX
167 Followers