Max and Martina Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good morning, Max!" Martina says.

"Good morning, Martina! How are you?" Max wonders.

"Fine! You?"

"Fine, thanks you. I know that I wrote 1.00 pm. You are welcome."

"Now on the morning?"

"Yes."

"But your case?"

"The case wanders me. Do you come?"

"Yes, I come; first I will finish the food."

"Eat calm. There are still time."

"I will do it."

"I know."

When Martina leaves the apartment, so she takes the Taxi. She shows the mobile to the driver. The driver drives on the way. He talks English with a French accent with the nervous woman. Martina sees that he watches her, but she says to him that he have to follow the traffic rules. Yes, it is true. The two persons sing Brother John in two mixed language, Swedish and French.

Next moment the driver stays and says that they are here. Martina pays him and then she walks to the house. She stops and opens the mouth as if it is really a dream. The professor's house is a modern mansion with a botanical garden, two football plans and three swim pools. It is beautiful, delightful and big. Martina calls Max.

"Yes?" Max says.

"I am here." Martina says.

"I come to you."

Max drives with the powered wheelchair to Martina.

To be continued.

12