Max and Megan Go Camping

Story Info
Max and Megan go camping.
1.2k words
4.44
35.1k
7

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/10/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**Authors note:

Thanks to my 'fans' who have loved M&M so much, I decided to humor you with another go-around! This story is meant to be a stand-alone from my Max and Megan series. This story happened in no particular time or order from the real series. **

Max watched Megan as she stared quietly at the flickering flames of the campfire before them. She seemed lost in her own thoughts, of what he did not know. She was so beautiful in the firelight, her strawberry blonde hair and pale skin taking on the orange glow.

They sat together in one camp chair under what seemed like a million shining stars. The canyon walls, brilliant red by day, were now a dull orange color. The fire crackled and popped in the background. It cast off a warm radiance around them, in contrast to the cool breeze of the arid desert night.

"This is perfect." Megan sighed as she leaned back into Max's warm chest.

"Yes it is." He agreed, hugging her tightly to him. He gazed down at her, his eyes seemed to sparkle.

They both sat quietly for a while, basking in the comfort of being near each other. They were away from the real world, from all the problems they had to face day to day. Here in the middle of nowhere, they were free to just enjoy the precious time they had together.

Megan's eyes drifted shut. She felt so safe in Max's arms. He'd never let anything or anyone hurt her if he could help it. Yes, he had hurt her terribly before. But that was in the past; he'd more than made up for it.

As Max sat there with her in his arms, he realized she had fallen asleep. Her breathing had deepened, and she looked utterly relaxed. He planted a small kiss atop her head. He closed his eyes and let out a happy sigh before he too, fell asleep.

***

Max was vaguely aware his rear end was numb from sitting in the chair for who knew how long. He yawned and tried not to disturb Sleeping Beauty on top of him as he shifted into a more comfortable position. She shivered.

"Are you cold?" He asked.

"A little." She answered, groggily.

He tucked her in his arms and stood up. He crossed the short distance to the tent that he had set up earlier that evening.

"I'll drop you if I try to go into the tent carrying you." He explained as he set her down on her feet.

Megan crawled in, sliding into her sleeping bag that lay on the tent floor. Max followed her, stopping only to throw water on the fire, and to zip the door closed behind him. He looked down at her.

"Where am I supposed to sleep?" Somehow, they had forgotten to grab two sleeping bags.

"On the ground?" She offered.

"Move over, Princess." He grinned as he reached for the bag's zipper.

She laughed at him and tried in vain to keep him out. "It's mine! You should have brought your own."

Of course, she was no match for him and soon he wriggled in with her.

"I don't think this is going to work." She shook her head. Max had managed to zip the sleeping bag up, but they were nearly on top of each other. "It's too small."

"That's not what you say." He flashed a quick smile and wiggled his eyebrows suggestively.

"I'd smack you but I can't breathe- let alone move."

"Lucky me."

Megan closed her eyes and rolled to her left side. Crickets chirped and a slight breeze rustled the old cottonwood tree. The sounds were oddly soothing, once again Megan found herself falling asleep.

Until a cold hand crawled up inside her shirt.

Max suppressed an evil grin. He knew full well that his hand was ice cold. Her skin was warm in contrast.

"Max."

"Megan." He nuzzled her ear.

She glanced over her shoulder at him. "What are you doing?"

Max did not answer her. Instead, he rubbed his hand back and forth across the smooth skin of her stomach. Every few passes, his hand would dip down to her waistband. He could tell she was getting turned on; she pressed her hips back into him.

"What do you want?" He whispered in her ear, bringing his hand closer to the place she wanted it most. Her hips arched up to his wandering fingers.

"Please?"

He reached further down into her black lace panties and ran his hand across her hot center. Her back arched and her hips bumped into his, silently wishing he was inside her already.

Gently at first, then progressively getting faster, he worked his fingers in her. He began with one, and when she was thoroughly wet, he added a second.

Megan moaned quietly, and began to move in time with his ministrations. As quickly as he started teasing her, he stopped.

"What, where are you..."

"Hold on a sec." He silenced her as he wiggled around in the sleeping bag like a worm.

She shot him an odd look. He grinned and threw his shorts onto the tent floor. "I'm just that good. Now for yours."

With some difficulty, Megan's shorts and underwear followed his. The sleeping bag was cool on her skin, but where their skin touched, there was no coldness.

Max's penis nestled in the hollow of her back, as he once again reached around to tease her. He brought his free hand to her breasts, gently kneading them.

Her hips tilted backwards towards his pelvis, her legs parting slightly. It was enough that his penis nestled in between, bringing it to touch her soft, wet entrance. They both groaned at the contact.

Max pressed his hips toward hers out of instinct. He rubbed her up and down, then plunged into her warm depths. He let out a sigh of relief. It felt so good to be inside her. He pulled out, and then slowly lunged back in. He continued his slow pace for a few minutes, knowing it was driving Megan crazy.

Megan arched her back, the feelings overwhelming her. He was well endowed, a full nine inches long. He seemed to hit all the right spots inside her. It was like he knew exactly where they were, and knew to hit them at the right time- though she had never told him.

Max's pace quickened, short little thrusts that didn't allow him to pull back far. His breath was labored, his skin covered in a sheen of sweat. He wrapped his arms around her middle and thrust hard, deep, and fast.

She began to feel that gnawing feeling in between her legs. She was getting closer and closer to the dramatic ending, the one they had shared so many times. Max seemed to sense this, his pace faltering in his own attempt to hold it off.

Megan couldn't last any longer; her body tensed up, the feeling so strong it took over her body. It sent her over the edge, into a spiral of the most intense feelings she had ever felt. It left her weak, tired, and utterly satisfied.

He soon followed Megan slamming deep inside her, not bothering to pull out. His penis jerked and spurted for what seemed like a few minutes. When he was finished, he sighed and snuggled her closer to him.

"Max?"

"Hmm?" He answered sleepily, planting a kiss on her ear.

"I love you."

"I love you, too."