Max & Shani

Story Info
Two couples - one black/one white - have hot hotel fun.
6.4k words
4.6
83.8k
34
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gapster7
gapster7
1,699 Followers

Our laughter spilled out onto West 47th Street as we untangled ourselves from the cab and headed toward the lobby door. Water cascaded onto and off the glass ceiling above as we trundled through the street lobby and piled onto the elevator, suddenly enveloped by the trademark electronica music that the W Hotel has seeping from every speaker in the hotel.

"This is a very sexy hotel," Shani stated with a smile as she wrapped her arms around Max. He reciprocated as he enveloped her in his muscular arms and kissed her on the top of the head. They were such a great looking couple. We emerged onto the main lobby at the 7th floor and were accosted by the throbbing beat of the sound system.

"How about a nightcap?" I asked, knowing we really didn't need another, but, what the hell? The night was still relatively young. The luminescent glow of the upscale bar beckoned and we heeded.

"Sounds great," Max barked and we weaved our way to find some space at the crowded bar.

We had our last round hunkered at the corner of the bar and felt surrounded by the hip Friday night crowd in full swing. The ladies, Shani and my wife, Kristen, turned more than a few heads as they sat perched on the tall stools, long legs exposed, and Max and I smiled at one another and at our good fortune to have two hotties on our hands for the night -- and for the rest of our lives. Two MILFs at the bend of forty never looked so good. Admiring stares from much younger men, and women, confirmed that fact.

Max and I had been classmates in engineering school and hadn't seen one another as much as we used to. Max had been the only African-American member of our graduating class that year, and he had parlayed his incredible technical skills, his good looks and his uniqueness as a black man in a predominantly white profession into becoming a principal at one of the leading AE firms in Chicago.

We'd kept in touch over the years, but there had been little opportunity to reconnect. The annual convention had brought us to the Big Apple and we knew it would be a great opportunity to rekindle our friendship. While Kristen and I had met Shani a couple times before, this was the first time we had spent any real social time together and it was obvious to both of us that she was a perfect match for Max.

Max had met Shani soon after graduating and returning to Chicago. She was fresh out of law school, a stunning beauty, and one of those women you meet and know that they are something special. I hadn't seen Max smitten with too many of his girlfriends over the years, but there was no doubt that he was head over heels in love with Shani. But, then, who wouldn't have been.

Her intriguing lineage, her mother was from Kenya, her father from Egypt, gave her an exotic appearance that was quite breathtaking. She had taken off some time from her law practice to raise two kids, but was back working part-time and excited to be meshing back into her profession.

Her body was striking: she was tall and lean, but had a very ample bosom and a pronounced "booty" that moved so provocatively when she walked. Her mahogany skin and large brown eyes were beguiling. Max had corralled himself a major league beauty with brains to boot, and I could tell he was a happy man.

And Max was no slouch himself. He was an impressive physical specimen, standing at a solid 6'-2" with short hair and a very handsome sculptured face. His broad shoulders narrowed quickly to a very small waist before flaring into one of those sculpted muscular asses with high tight cheeks that only black athletes seem to possess. His thick sculpted thighs rounded off a package that had girls hitting on him from the first day I knew him. Beyond his physical good looks he was smart as a whip, well-spoken, and had a great sense of humor.

His handsome debonair charm had always been a hit with the ladies. We were forever joking about his prowess back in college, where he was never without a lithe beauty on his arm. Of course, I had seen him in the locker room a few times and I knew that, aside from good looks and smarts, he was packing some serious equipment. He used to love showing off in the shower room, his long limp cock dangling between his thick muscular thighs.

He had certainly had no shortage of beautiful young ladies of all colors attracted to him during our college days. I had often wondered who he would finally end up with as a wife. One thing I did know was that she'd have to be someone very special and extremely sexy and beautiful. Shani certainly fit the bill on all accounts.

It had been a fun night on the town, a great restaurant, lots of laughs and good conversation, and Max and Shani had a way of pulling us into their orbit. They were a gregarious, charming, intelligent couple, and their mutual sexual attraction for one another was obvious to anyone spending a little time with them. There was plenty of sexual innuendo that crept into our conversation and there was little doubt that there was a mutual attraction between us and Max and Shani. I felt Kristen squeeze my thigh a few times during the evening and I knew just what she was thinking. So was I.

Now, my wife, Kristen, is a major scorcher in her own right. She stands 5'7", has shoulder length auburn mahogany hair, a beautiful face and a body that I will never grow tired of. She doesn't look like the mother of two pre-teenage boys, and her perky breasts defy gravity. Her stiff long nipples have always been an amazement to me, and her sweet round ass is to die for. None of this physical beauty was lost on Max.

Me? I'm no slouch, myself, if I may be honest. And while genetics has robbed me of much of my hair, my body was still slim and tight. I'd always held my own with the ladies, and I'd certainly scored big time with Kristen, a fact not lost on Max.

I could tell, as the evening wore on, that Kristen was attracted to both of them, and I certainly found Shani to be incredibly sexy and attractive. And there was also no doubt that Max, who had always had a thing for Kristen, was doing his best to weave his spell on her. I could always tell when she was attracted to someone by the way she flirted, and she had said numerous times over the years that she thought Max was a sexy hunk.. Max made no attempt to hide his attraction to Kristen either, and Shani and I looked at one another several times during the night and rolled our eyes at the spectacle we were witness to. Not that I minded; I was enjoying having Shani to myself for a bit and our conversation was exhilarating and intoxicating.

So the mutual admiration club finished up our night cap and headed for the elevator. It was still too early to call it a night, so we invited Max and Shani to come up to our suite for the "final" nightcap and a little unwinding after absorbing the buzz of Manhattan. They enthusiastically agreed and we headed up to our corner suite on the 38th floor. I opened a bottle of Barolo, poured four glasses and we toasted to the wonderful evening and whatever lay ahead.

Our suite had a very hot contemporary feel to it: floor to ceiling windows, glass work table, flat screen TV, electronic music bubbling under the conversation. But the focal point of our space was the huge mirror that formed the headboard of the bed; running the width of the king size bed and from the mattress to the ceiling. An additional seven foot high mirror leaned against the wall next to the bed.

"Aren't those mirrors great?" Shani exclaimed. "We had so much fun with them last night. Might have to get those at home," she laughed.

We nodded in agreement, thinking back to our own fuck last night and the incredible views the mirrors had afforded. It was one of the reasons I had selected this hotel for our stay.

Max had taken his jacket off and rolled up the sleeves of his white shirt, his black skin contrasting sharply against the starched cotton, as he casually reclined on the sofa with his arm around Shani. She was snuggled up next to him, her legs crossed, showing a lot of smooth skin, as her red silk dress rode up her long lean thighs. The strappy black heels added a certain allure to her taut calves. Max stroked Shani's shoulder and neck as she lightly rubbed her hand on his mid thigh. There was no denying they were an evocative and beautiful couple.

Kristen stood talking to them as I turned down the hotel music and plugged in my IPod to the sound system. As I returned, I stood behind Kristen and wrapped my left arm around her waist as I raised my glass to my lips. The deep red wine settled in nicely and I pressed my semi-turgid cock against her sweet round ass. Max settled his gaze on Kristen and ogled with impunity.

"Jack, I have to say you are one lucky man there, brother. And Krissy? All I can say is he doesn't deserve you." He smiled as Shani gave him a little whack.

"Well thanks, bro. I could most definitely say the same thing to Shani. How she settled for you will be a mystery for the ages."

We smiled all around. I nestled in closer behind Kristen as she brought her hand up to touch my face and turned her head to kiss me.

"All kidding aside, friend," Max continued. "We are two lucky fucking dudes to have these beautiful brides. Two lucky fucking dudes, man," he said again as he watched my hand slide a little lower down Kristen's belly, coming to rest not too far above the rise of her mons.

"I know, man. Amen," I said as I nuzzled my lips into Kristen's neck just below her ear.

The time had come and I knew that the next few seconds would chart the course for the rest of the night, and perhaps for years to come. But I had a good feeling about it; I knew how Kristen felt without her saying a thing, and the look on Max and Shani's faces as we embraced told me everything I needed to know. I decided to take the plunge.

"Let me show you two something," I whispered.

As I pressed my now rock hard cock into Kristen's soft round ass, I reached up to the top button of her blouse and slowly undid the first one. It popped open and a little lace from her bra peaked from underneath the fabric. We both looked at Max and Shani and could see they were spellbound, staring at Kristen's breasts. I caressed her breasts lightly through her clothes, concentrating on her nipples. They protruded forth stiffly, as they always do, and I could hear Max catch his breath.

I unhooked one more button and Kristen let out an audible sigh as the lace at the top of her black bra become more visible. We looked at Max and Shani again. We could now see the evidence of Max's excitement: a huge long bulge running down the left leg of his trousers. Shani had moved her hand further up his thigh and had her hand on his fabric clad erection. They both had a look of lust in their eyes.

I undid two more buttons, then another, and Kristen's blouse fell open. I pulled the silk material apart, and gently pulled the blouse off her shoulders. She was now standing in her wraparound skirt and expensive lace bra. Max and Shani eyes were burning holes in her, watching with an insatiable lust. No words were spoken at that point; no words were needed. I ran my hands over Kristen's body. I looked at Max.

"You like, Max?"

"Fuck," was all he could reply. I heard Shani give an audible groan.

I wrapped my hands around her body and hugged her against my raging erection. Her breasts bulged at the top as I squeezed upward. She could feel my heat burning against her round butt and her hands began to roam her own body. Max was breathing a little heavier now and the outline of his long cock was unmistakable. Kristen certainly saw it and I could see her looking at it; longing to take it out of his pants and touch it, feel it, suck it.

I slipped the straps of her bra off her shoulders, the swell of her breasts bulged above the cup of her lace bra. Max had now reached over to lower the spaghetti straps of Shani's dress. She had her hand firmly wrapped around Max's cock now and was moving her hand back and forth. The length and girth of his erection had us both locked in. Could it really be that big? Max moaned as he watched Kristen.

I slowly slid the cup of her bra down and her nipples suddenly poked over the top. I heard Max gasp and saw Shani put her hand between her legs, her dress pulling higher up on her long smooth brown thighs. I reached both hands around and rubbed Kristen's long nipples between my thumbs and forefingers.

"Are these delectable, or what?" I asked to no one in particular.

I licked my fingers and gently glided my fingers over the fully erect tips. They stood out long and proud; begging to be sucked. I unhooked her bra and let it fall to the floor. I whispered in her ear.

"God, you're beautiful, baby."

I reached down and unsnapped the clasp holding Kristen's skirt in place. In one motion it unwrapped and fell to the floor; totally exposing her body in a matter of seconds.

"Holy shit," I heard Shani exclaim. Max was breathing heavy as Shani squeezed his cock through his pants; her dress now hiked up to the top of her thighs.

Kristen now stood in panties and heels, her nipples long and hard; standing stiffly on her lovely upturned breasts. I cupped them and held them out for Max and Shani to admire.

"She loves to have these sucked," I stated in a whisper.

Shani's large breasts were practically overflowing her low cut dress and looked like they were ready to explode from their confinement. She had both hands on Max's cock now and looked over at us to say something.

"Max looks very uncomfortable right now," she said looking straight at us both. "This bad boy just goes in any direction it happens to be pointing. I think I need to make him more comfortable. Don't you?" she asked with a sexy, impish grin.

The ultimate rhetorical question. My hands slid down Kristen's stomach and over her silk covered mound. She reached back to stroke my cock, now hard as a freaking rock. I cupped her mons and could already feel the heat and moisture emanating from her pussy. Shani unbuckled Max's belt and slowly unzipped his trousers. Max couldn't take his eyes off Kristen's succulent breasts and he watched with interest as I began to rub her pussy. Kristen moaned softly as we watched Shani slowly and teasingly unveil Max's monster.

She reached into Max's pants and slowly, and with some difficulty, pulled Max's cock out. We both gasped as it suddenly stood hard and proud against the shirt tails of his white cotton shirt. It was long and thick; heavily veined and black as the night. It had to be a solid nine inches and his hairless balls were tucked into a tight round sack just below his groin. Shani displayed it proudly and barely grazed her fingers over its length. It twitched under her delicate touch.

"Holy shit, Max," I said with admiration in my voice. "You are packing some serious heat there, bro."

Shani smiled and looked at Kristen. My right hand tucked in under the elastic of her panties and slid down low. She was completely soaked as my finger gently touched her clit. Shani looked at us both, smiled lasciviously and slowly lowered her mouth to Max's cock. She stuck her tongue out and gently licked the head, twirling her tongue around the bulbous crown. Max groaned and pulled on the top of Shani's dress, allowing her lovely breasts to finally fall free. I lowered Kristen's panties over her hips and slipped them down her long legs. Her tight little pussy glistened for Max and Shani's gaze. Max looked at her with lowered lids.

"You are gorgeous, Krissy," Max said. "Fucking gorgeous, girl. Fuck."

Kristen smiled as she turned to face me. Her hands went to my belt and began to unbuckle me. Now Max could see her luscious round ass and I heard him moan from the combination of Shani's mouth and the sight of Kristen's scrumptious white butt cheeks. I reached behind and grabbed her ass in my hands. I pulled her cheeks apart so Max and Shani could see the gorgeous rosebud of her asshole and the full lips of her furled labia. I gave her ass a little slap. It jiggled provocatively.

"Jesus," I heard Max mutter under his breath.

We could now hear the slurp of Shani's sucking as she bobbed her head up and down on Max's cock, only able to take half of his huge package into her mouth. Kristen unzipped my pants and reached in for my cock. I could tell how incredibly turned on she was by her rapid breathing and we kissed deeply, tongues swirling. I whispered into her ear.

"I want to watch you fuck him, Krissy. I want to see his black cock slide ALL the way into your cunt, baby. We'll both fuck you, babe. Maybe Shani can help and we'll fill all your holes."

Kristen moaned her approval into my mouth as she pushed my pants down. I turned her around so she could see Max and Shani again. Shani was now kneeling on the sofa and driving down on Max's cock while her hand was wrapped around his base, following up and down with her mouth. She pulled off with a wet popping sound and looked over.

"Hey, Krissy. You want a taste of my man, baby? Maybe I can taste yours" she cooed as she stroked the length of Max's mammoth cock

Kristen was too stunned and excited to reply. Shani looked at her again as she stroked Max's cock. It was fucking huge, thick and black, and the site of Shani's tiny hand wrapped around it gave its sheer girth the scale it deserved. Even I was in awe at the beauty of his hard cock. I knew any woman would melt at the sight of it.

"Come on, Krissy. Come taste some of my chocolate, baby," Shani purred. "I know he wants you."

"That," Krissy cooed, "would be my pleasure."

Shani pulled off Max's loafers and socks as he pulled down his pants. He now only had on his white shirt, and his muscular legs and huge cock were too much for Kristen to resist. She walked over slowly and I watched that sweet ass of hers sway as she approached. Shani moved aside as Kristen knelt down between his legs. I watched in awe as she wrapped her hands around Max's cock and slowly brought it to her lips. Max smiled as he put his hand on her head and guided her down.

"Oh yeah. Suck me Krissy. Suck my cock, baby."

Shani smiled at the scene and looked over at me.

"You look awful lonely, Jack. Like maybe you need some company?" she stated, while leering at my fully engorged dick.

I sat down on the other sofa as I took off the rest of my clothes.

"And you've still got clothes on, Shani. I think I can help you with that," I said, as I leaned forward to welcome her into my arms.

She smiled, stood up and came over to stand in front of me. I couldn't wait to get my hands on her. While Kristen continued to suck on Max's cock, I undressed Shani, taking my time. Her breasts were already free and I cupped them and felt their soft buoyancy. Her nipples were large and just barely darker than her chocolate skin. I lifted one up to my mouth and sucked. She responded immediately.

"My nipples are very sensitive, Jack."

As I sucked softly I pulled her dress down, exposing a bright red thong that cupped the bulging mound of her pubis. I slipped it down and off, and she stepped out in all her glory. Her pussy was shaved, but for a tuft of curly black pubic hair, and her labia was pronounced and fleshy. I reached behind to cup her cheeks and moaned as I touched the fullest softest ass. She got down on her knees and took my rigid pole into her mouth. Her full red lips felt so soft against the rigid stiffness of my flesh.

I could now see Kristen again. She had moved up to the sofa, kneeling sideways to Max, but still choking on his thick cock. From this position Max could reach behind and touch her and I saw his big black finger deep inside her pussy. I could also see the insides of her thighs; they were drenched from her juices, overflowing with excitement. Max caught my eye as Kristen and Shani sucked our dicks.

gapster7
gapster7
1,699 Followers
12