Max & Shani

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gapster7
gapster7
1,702 Followers

"This girl sucks a mean cock, bro. Damn."

"I could say the same. Ahhhh."

Suddenly Shani took me deep; taking my entire shaft into her mouth and wiggling her mouth back and forth. I groaned with pleasure. She began to suck like there was no tomorrow and spent plenty of time sucking and licking my balls. I lay back and closed my eyes in ecstasy, and when I opened them again, I could see that Max now had Kristen sitting on the sofa, legs spread, as he kneeled between her legs and dove into her pussy with his big fleshy mouth. As his pursed lips and tongue began to work on her, I could see her squirm with delight, lifting her hips up to meet his oral assault, and finally placing her legs up over his shoulder and resting her feet on his back. Shani stopped for a moment and took in the view as well. She looked up at me as she gently stroked my cock.

"He's always had a thing for Krissy, you know. I know he was hoping, we were both hoping, that this might happen."

She glanced over at him, on his knees, his large hands under Kristen's ass, lifting her sex up to his mouth to feast on her wet gaping cunt. His huge cock hung between his legs; his immense ball sack tucked up tight just below his muscular ass. It really was an amazingly erotic sight, I have to say. And to know that his tongue was deep inside my wife was driving me crazy with desire. I watched her eyes clench in ecstasy as he worked his big lips on her engorged labia. Shani turned to me and stroked my cock.

"Maybe we should wander over there and join the party," she purred. I didn't answer; just stood up and pulled her with me. She knelt down behind Max and grabbed his cock and pulled it straight down. She looked up at me as she gently rubbed it.

"Isn't this thing amazing?" she asked, already knowing the answer. "It's almost too much cock for one girl to handle," she jested. "I'm always happy to share it with the right woman," she smiled. She looked up at Kristen and then smiled back at me. "Krissy is going to love this dick, as you will soon see," she said with a lascivious smile.

"I couldn't agree with you more," I said, as I circled around Max, who was so intent on eating Kristen's pussy, he hadn't heard a word we were saying. I kneeled down next to Kristen on the sofa and kissed her. She kissed me back with a mad passion that told me just how turned on she was. I looked down at Max, his large lips covered her entire sex and his long pink tongue worked her clit like a pro. The slurpy sounds of his cunnilingus showed his appreciation for Kristen's lovely cunt. I could see his fingers working on her madly; one deep in your asshole.

"I think she likes you, Max," I said; perhaps the understatement of the century. "Just so you know, and if you can hear me there Max -- she loves to have her neck licked and kissed. Her calves are very, very sensitive; so are her nipples. You have a lot left to explore, my man. Oh, and just so you know, she loves to be tied up and fucked, Max. Oh, and one more thing: she loves to swallow."

I heard Kristen moan loudly as I licked her neck, Max ate her pussy, and Shani worked on Max. I saw her lie down on her back and slip her head under Max's cock, taking it into her mouth, directly below him. Max pulled away and looked up at Kristen; total lust in his eyes.

Max has been between her legs for awhile and he turned to spend some time with his wife. As Max and Shani began to kiss and grope, Kristen and I began to fuck. I sat on the couch, she mounted me and impaled herself on me, so turned on and wet. Max and Shani also began to fuck, but Kristen couldn't see them since she was facing me. So I flipped her around and she quickly guided my cock back into her dripping cunt. Now we were watching Max fuck Shani, absolutely pummel her with his cock, his muscular ass clenching tightly with each long thrust. We were so turned on watching them, Kristen was bouncing up and down on my shaft and rubbing her clit furiously.

I whispered in her ear that I wanted to fuck her in the ass and she pulled up and off, grabbed my erection and guided it to her asshole. I slipped in, inch by inch and now her wet gaping cunt was spread for Max and Shani to see. As he was driving into her he looked over and saw my cock in Kristen's ass and her legs wide open. She spread her pussy for him and rubbed her wet fleshy pinkness. He smiled, slowed down, and Shani opened her eyes to look over. They liked what they saw and decided to crawl over and join us.

My legs were spread and Kristen's were spread wider. My cock was totally inserted in her ass, but I didn't move. I felt like a huge human buttplug. Shani crawled between our legs, and began to lick Kristen's pussy. Her big tongue and huge moist lips were like magic on her clit. I licked Kristen's neck and nibbled on her ear, talking dirty and telling her everything that was happening and going to happen to her. Max stood watching, smiling, his big cock dangling between his muscular thighs. Kristen looked at him hungrily, wanting him to fill her to the brim. Finally he climbed up on the couch, straddled us standing and positioned himself so his cock was at her open mouth. She gingerly wrapped her delicate hands around his girth and guided it toward her mouth.

"Yeah, Krissy. Open wide, baby, and suck his cock. Max wants your mouth, Krissy. Take him deep, babe," I whispered in her ear as I stroked her neck.

I moved my cock slightly, in and out, just so she knew I was still deep inside her; my cock totally ensconced in her ass. Shani was licking with abandon and put one, then two, then three fingers in Kristen's cunt; curling them up to caress her G spot while her expert tongue worked Kristen's clit. Shani massaged my balls below, knowing I needed a little attention as the low man on this totem pole, and she occasionally gave my balls a lick before returning to Kristen's dripping cunt. Kristen took Max's cock in her mouth, one hand wrapped around his girth, the other massaging his giant ball sack. She licked the bulbous head, swirled her tongue around the tip, then opened wide and took him as deep as she could. I continued to talk into her ear, my face inches away from her blowjob, watching her hungrily suck my friend's huge cock. Such a hot sight to see Max throat fuck her, hearing her gag on his prick and moan with pleasure, listening to the wet slurpy sounds Shani was making down below, as I encouraged Kristen and Max with my words.

"My cock is deep in her ass, Max. And Shani is eating Kristen's pussy and finger fucking her to beat the band. Krissy loves cum, Max. So she can't talk right now because your cock is so far down her throat. But if she could talk, Max, she'd be telling you to shoot your load deep into her mouth. She loves cum, Max -- craves it -- and she's going to swallow every fucking drop, man."

Suddenly, with our four bodies working in unison, we reached a crescendo. I could tell Max was close to coming; Kristen could tell too, as she doubled her efforts, craving his cum. Her holes were filled; my cock was in her ass, Shani's hand in her cunt, Max's huge cock in her mouth. We were all grunting and groaning, bodies slapping together. Then Max let out a cry.

"Oh fuck, Krissy! Here it comes baby. Here it.... Ahhhh"

And with that Max exploded the biggest load of cum she'd ever had erupt into her mouth. After several spasms he pulled out and continued to spurt gobs of cum on her face. His white semen was dripping out of her mouth and onto her breasts; cum all over her face and chin. And then suddenly Kristen felt her own orgasm welling up. Shani was banging her with her hand as she sucked on her clit, my cock was buried in Kristen's deepest recesses, and the sight of Max's cock pulsating and throbbing sent her over the edge. I could feel the spasms on my cock as her ass squeezed my shaft, and I finally let my own load go deep in her ass. Shani could feel Kristen pulsing over and over again on her hand as her dripping cunt spread juice all over Shani's beautiful face. I whispered in Kristen's ear.

"You're the best, Krissy. You're the best."

As we recuperated from round one, Max suggested we move to the large king size bed. There was no argument from anyone, and as I kissed Kristen deep, I whispered in your ear.

"You okay baby?"

She didn't answer; just looked at me with a look of unbridled desire and lust. I had my answer. We all rambled over to the bed and jumped on like kids at a slumber party; all of us turning to look at the mirror at the same time.

"Wow. Our foursome has just turned into an eightsome," I joked.

Everyone laughed. It was an incredible sight: two couples, one dark-skinned, one light skinned, ready to mix it up in a panoply of pleasure. I could see Kristen and Max were not done with one another yet, so I turned my attention to Shani. Kristen kneeled on the bed and faced the mirror; Max's huge black form dominated her from the rear. I watched in the mirror as his black hands encircled her body, squeezing her breasts, tweaking her nipples, as his hands slowly slid lower and lower on her body until his huge hand cupped her still moist pussy mound. Kristen was squirming with excitement as his finger entered her and his big lips found her neck and ear.

Meanwhile Shani crawled up to lay on the pillow and I knelt between her legs. She played with her pussy for me and opened up her lips with her fingers; exposing the pink wet flesh of her pussy, glistening in the soft light. I leaned over to kiss her on the lips, and traced my way down her body, over her sumptuous breasts, heading south to the Promised Land; Kristen's moans serving as my soundtrack. I could tell that Max was touching all the right buttons and relished the thought that I was going to get to watch him fuck her.

He turned Kristen over onto her back and his large black body hovered over her slender white frame. His huge cock hung stiffly under him, grazing her belly, as he leaned down to kiss her. I watched Kristen clutch his cock and pull him toward her wetness. He eased his big dick toward her lips; open, wet and waiting for his penetration. I watched in awe as he slipped into her, his girth stretching her pussy. Shani and I watched together; clutching one another.

"Oh, Jack, baby. She is in for the ride of her life." Shani exclaimed.

I dove into Shani's pussy with a vengeance. She grabbed my head and pulled me between her legs, grinding her cunt into my face and lashing tongue. She talked to me and encouraged me; my slurping assault mixed with Kristen's moans from just a few feet away. I don't know that I've ever been so turned on, imbibing in my favorite activity in the world with a gorgeous woman while my wife was within reach, finding ecstasy from the fuck of one of my dear old friends. We would be talking about this adventure for years to come.

I could tell my tongue was having the desired effect, as Shani bucked her hips and ground her cunt into my mouth. My eyes darted from this grinding chocolate beauty to Kristen, as Max began to slide into her and I saw her eyes roll back in her head. The overall sensual and visual stimulation was almost too much to comprehend.

In no time Max built up speed, his muscular black frame suspended above Kristen's slender body, as his hips slammed into her with a growing need and speed. Her hands grasped his tight ass as she tried to force him to fuck her deeper. Shani saw me watching and leaned up to kiss me.

"Let's go help him fuck Krissy, Jack," she said with a smile.

I jumped up and around to the other side of Max and leaned in so Kristen could take my cock in her mouth. She looked up at me for an instant, closed her eyes again and latched on to my stiff dick. Shani moved behind Max and used her hands on both of them. I saw her stick one finger into Kristen's ass, underneath Max's pumping dick, and the other she stuck hard into Max's ass, the better to spur him on. Max grunted his approval and began to fuck Kristen with all the speed and strength he could muster. Shani started talking dirty.

"Yea, Max. Fuck Krissy! Fuck her hard baby. Oh, she's loving your big black dick fucking her white pussy. Pump her baby! Slam that big old boy deep into her cunt!"

Max reared back and began to fuck Kristen with a ferocity that was almost hard to imagine. While she wanted to suck my dick, the pleasure she was receiving from his pounding was too much to ignore. I leaned down to whisper in her ear; tell her how much I loved watching Max fuck her; how beautiful she was. I could tell she was about to cum. I was talking, Shani was talking, Max was fucking to beat the band, and then, suddenly, I saw that look she gets and watched as her mouth opened in a silent scream and waves of spasms rippled through her gorgeous body. Her head was thrown back as she convulsed and shook with an internal rhythm and pulse.

As her long orgasm subsided, Max withdrew his cock, glistening with her juices, stroked it twice and uncorked the second biggest load of cum I think I have ever seen. Spurt after spurt of thick white cream exploded out of his giant prick and landed in ropes of cum all over Kristen's face and body. He kept pumping, his brow furrowed in an expression of ecstasy, as he blew his wad all over her sweet body.

It was an incredible sight. We all took a breath and laughed.

"Holy shit, bro. You're gonna be a hard act to follow."

Max smiled and crawled up to Kristen's head on the pillow and fed her his still hard dick. She lovingly took the tip into her mouth so she could taste herself on his cock. Shani crawled between her legs to lick her pussy and lick up Max's cum, now dripping out of Kristen's pussy. I slid behind Shani and slipped my dick into her pussy from behind. As I began to fuck her, Kristen could feel my thrusting through Shani's mouth. As I looked in the mirror, I smiled at the site of our train.

We spent the next hour smoothly moving effortlessly from one position to another. We watched Max and Shani fuck at one point, and they watched us. Max and I each enjoyed the undivided attention of both of the women, and numerous times the four of us moved into some creative position where everyone was involved. It was pure and unadulterated magic.

By 4 a.m. we were all spent, physically and mentally. Max and Shani finally crawled out of our bed, dressed and said their goodbyes, heading back to their room on another floor. Max and Shani made us promise we would come visit them in Chicago soon and we made plans for a long weekend in the near future. We finally crashed, completely satiated and fulfilled, knowing that we wouldn't be hitting the convention floor until well after noon that day. We drifted off into a deep sleep, Kristen's sweet head on my chest, as I stroked her hair and whispered sweet nothings in her ear.

gapster7
gapster7
1,702 Followers
12