Max & The City Ch. 05

Story Info
Max finds a cool friend in Oliver.
3k words
4.35
9.9k
1
0

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/24/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The characters in this piece of literature are all sexually active personages being fictional consenting adults, of course entirely for literary enjoyment and/or sexual arousal by non-fictional ones. Graphic narrative depictions of homosexual activity are presented. Any reader's personal aversion to such behaviour should likewise avert same BY NOT READING ANY FURTHER. The author will take no responsibility for any readers irresponsible attempts to imitate the fictional personages or fictional situations or fictional ideas portrayed herein in their actual personal lives. © 2010 Copyright subsists. All rights reserved. Subject to the terms and conditions of www.literotica.com.

Chapter 5

Edited by Damon S.

Oliver persuaded Max to stop over at his apartment to have a shower before he went for his interview. It was about 11 o'clock, and Oliver was looking forward to feeding Max and driving him back to the Arch. It was quite an exhausting walk from the park to the apartment. Oliver stopped him as he made ready to take a shower and first made him sit on a chair in the kitchen for a haircut, wearing only his shorts.

When he was done in the bathroom afterwards, he bravely made his way to the kitchen in the nude where Oliver served him lunch – fresh sandwiches with cold meats, tomato, onion and lettuce. After eating, Oliver faffed around Max's head once more, styling his new cut nicely and fixing it neatly in place with mousse.

"You do have clothes?" checked Oliver. You are SO CUTE, Maximus! said his internal monologue.

Max laughed. "Of course I have clothes!"

"Thank God! And where're you going after the interview?"

"Home, prob'bly," he shrugged.

Oliver had been a little concerned that he had picked up a vagrant, and would need to think of ways to make him go away.

"Let's see what you look like with your clothes on, then," he prompted.

• o O o •

"You look very handsome!" Oliver wouldn't have dressed Max quite so, but he did look smart in his black shoes and pants, a dark green shirt and a black tie with a subtle bright pattern on it.

Max beamed from ear to ear. "Thank you!" He found a mirror and admired himself momentarily. Oliver stepped in to make an adjustment here and there, but the opportunity to feel Max's hard young body was one he felt ill-advised to miss. He pressed his hands to Max's firm waist and belly and showed his reflection in the mirror his endearing smile.

Max chuckled and squirmed a little. "If you wanna get fresh with me again, then I gotta take this shit off first!"

Oh! Well, now! Oliver's inner voice teased. "Mmm!" He smiled and popped a button on Max's shirt loose. Max's cock immediately started hardening again. In the mirror, a second pair of arms at waist level, unfurled his cock from his clothes. The back of Oliver's head obscured his view and his sweet, sweet mouth closed around his glans.

"Fuck!" he mouthed quietly, grinning at his great fortune. Johannesburg couldn't keep it's golden hands off him! These clothes must go. Now. he resolved and flinched his arms to loosen his cuff links. His young, virile cock was as hard as ever again! It felt a little different too, almost sore, from being hard. Max assembled his clothes in a neat, folded pile, then was steered toward a couch to recline while Oliver knelt at his feet and blew his organ.

• o O o •

It felt different being in Oliver's apartment: his mind abandoned all thought and focused on the amazing, "pink", sweet sensations that a man's mouth could do to another's penis. He enjoyed admiring Ollie's mouth kissing his glans, playing it with the tip of his tongue and almost lovingly guiding it over his tongue to the delicious tightness of his throat, his closed eyes completing the picture of serene passionate enjoyment.

Max sighed, and whispered, "Aw, fuck! It's so sweet!" The sex is, and this man is; God! Just look at that angelic face...

A rock album played in the background. He didn't recognize, it but it was nice. It was surreal to him how innocent and relaxed the air seemed. He felt perfectly comfortable with Oliver who mmm-ed occasionally while he licked his delicious ice-cream, massaging his thighs and body. Maybe it was different to have sex with someone ... again??

Oliver was making his cock feel so good!- He opened his eyes and continued working Max with his hand. He smiled warmly for him while he pumped it slowly, rubbing the glans with his thumb; he took a deep breath, opened his mouth wide and stuck out his tongue, closed his eyes again, and then planted the spitty cockhead far into the back of his throat. Max wanted to close his eyes and throw his head back, but he was also so enchanted to just watch Oliver do what seemed to be impossible – slowly, slowly, he witnessed his entire cock disappear somewhere into another man's head, and it felt wonderful! He whimpered and moaned a little as Oliver worked his dick inside his throat – he didn't want him to ever stop doing what he was doing! It had just gone noon – they had time yet.

He closed his eyes again finally, lay back and thrilled. He felt like he was a tiny micron closer to orgasm with every pass of Oliver's tantalizing mouth over his cock. He settled a little lower into the couch and opened his legs wide, then resting his head on an arm and a hand on Oliver's head, he let himself be taken to paradise!

Oliver worshipped Max's cock, working the big, hot worm into an excited frenzy with his mouth and hands, undressing slowly whenever he had a free hand to do so with. Then with his wet hand, he fingered his own ass and resumed sucking; alternating between using his mouth on Max's cock, and his hands, he made his ass wetter and wetter, deciding that he would work at least three fingers in to prepare himself for this boy's massive prick.

And then he was going to go for a ride!

He considered his luck with disbelief – his HIV test had recently come back negative, although he was little more than a virgin himself and had no reason to suspect the test might come back anything else – and now this attractive young man – had he not said earlier that he was a virgin? - had fallen from the sky, naked.

• o O o •

It was on their walk to the apartment after giving him fellatio in the park that Oliver had said in light banter that he loved sex, and kind of rhetorically said to Max, "...it's so freakin' awesome, don't you think?"

Max just gave a laugh, and bulged his eyes incredulously while he processed a reply and said, "Well, I was a virgin until today, but yeah!"

Oliver was rather surprised, and tried to question Max further. His lips said, "What...?" but no sound came out. When his brain turned back on again, Max was saying something about the interview he was going for at 2 o'clock...

• o O o •

You're about to have the time of your life, young stud, he said to Max in his head. Max was just lying there like a pleased cat. Oliver made sure that Max's beautiful blond cock was very wet, then pointing it straight up at the ceiling, he lowered his pelvis down onto it.

"Christ! I don't know how you do that...!" Max murmured. His eyes flicked open for a moment to look at what was happening – because it felt so unbelievably good! - and then flew open again! He had thought Oliver was still sucking his cock, but his face was right there, not a foot in front of his. His eyes were closed and his red, red lips agape in a lonely kiss... and Max's penis was nowhere to be seen!

"Fuck sakes, dude! I'm not wearing a condom!" he protested gently.

Oliver's eyes started open; he lost his poise and sat down hard on Max. "Aaah!" he yelped.

Max tried to protest again.

"Wait! Just sit still a moment!" Oliver hissed through clenched teeth. "Please?" he added, and then broke into a series of moans and melted into Max's body. "God's truth, you're big," he wheezed. He had bumped his insides very sore on Max's monumental knob.

Max didn't miss the compliment though and swelled with pride for his beautiful appendage as though it was his son that has just graduated as a rocket scientist.

"That's very naughty, what you're doing..." Max couldn't see Oliver's face break into a slight grin in the crook of his neck; Max tightened his embrace around his lover to wrest control of their predicament. He noticed that Oliver's dick was as stiff as a board to boot, and it was snotting all over his gut.

Oliver took a breath to explain as quickly as he could, "Max, I am HIV free. I'll show it to your eyes before I take you to work." He looked into his eyes. "Can you trust me for just a few minutes?"

Max's heart melted at those golden brown eyes, filled with light. "But what about me?"

"Ssssh..." Oliver's lips sought Max's out, and united as they were in their kiss, Max rose into a sitting position on the couch, then tipped Oliver over backwards and nestled against his body.

"God, this is so good!" whispered Max. Though his dick had yet done little more than penetrate a man and stay planted there firmly, he was still awash with the most incredible sensations he had ever experienced.

Oliver just sighed and moaned weakly, "Yeah, fuck me, Maximus," – he was on cloud nine and didn't care much for any more conversation. Max bravely took a small out-stroke and thudded it back home. Oliver whimpered as the bolt of pleasure coursed up his spine. "Oh Go-o-od," he wailed.

"You okay?"

"Oh, yes!" Ollie cried, "You're doing everything right!"

Max stifled a chuckle and nuzzled his neck; it made Oliver feel as though he was about to go mad with delight. Max sawed at his ass slowly; his cock was feeling especially sensitive from the paces it was going through that day, and he imagined he could feel the threshold of his foreskin massaging his dick's head. To and fro they rocked on the sofa, crooning unspellable appreciations to each other.

Presently, Max adjusted his position so that with one knee on the couch and one foot on the floor, he could look at his own penis as it used Oliver's sweet anus. He wanted to see it - as his cockhead slipped almost free of Oliver's ass' lips – which made Oliver give a half cough, half gasp – and then as he poked it back in again, Oliver cried out. Max looked at his face and thought he might be enjoying himself more than he... and the notion was captivating!

He plunged Ollie's bum slowly, determining not only what moves made his penis feel the nicest, but also which Ollie seemed to enjoy more. He experimented wiggling his bum from side to side to really stir things up, and Oliver ooh-ed and aah-ed. He seemed to like that a lot! Everything Max was doing felt amazing to his dick! It was twenty times better than doing Roy in the car that morning with the plastic on!

He lowered his pelvis so that his cock pressed up against Oliver's front from the inside, and he moaned like he hadn't before, almost a yelp. Max tried it again, and Ollie seemed to go bananas! He repeated the stroke, a little more firmly, then a little more slowly, then a little more quickly then rammed it home.

Oliver sobbed out a "Oh, yes! Fuck me!" as Max tried to hold him closer but maintain the tempo. Oliver's mind was just mush; he had forgotten how fantastic it was to have a real meaty one up there – it had been almost a decade.

Oliver's faced was fixed in a silly grin – Max's body felt wonderful inside his, and against his, and dripping sweat all over him. They were both a right sticky mess already from the heat. Oliver felt like he was going to piss himself, and like he was going to come, but he wasn't sure which would be next. He didn't have the heart to break Max's and suggest he might want to stop for a break though!

Max hovered a moment over Oliver and slowly slid his snake from his ass. "Would you like to try it on your knees?" he asked.

Oliver's mouth twisted into a grin and he nodded. Max helped him to turn over with his knees on the floor, knelt between them and tried to slide his dick back in. It was too dry - he didn't know what else to do, so he gobbed on his fingers, wet his cock with it and tried again.

It felt really good! For both of them!

Max was very horny himself; he wanted to come so desperately! He took a firm hold of Oliver's shoulders, and started to saw at his poor ass mercilessly, panting like he was being chased.

After some time, not being able to sustain the pace, he slowed right down to catch his breath. Oliver was almost amused at how insatiable Max seemed! He was like a machine!

"I need a break," huffed Max at last, and they both laughed. He slumped forward and lay across Oliver's back for a moment, then rose to his elbows and slid his penis out. Oliver straightened out his legs, and with a fat grin on his face, said, "Damn!"

Max chuckled and sat on his bottom on the floor. Oliver's pecker wasn't hard any more, but there was promise. He took it in his mouth and Oliver sighed deeply as Max explored his body with his hands, and worried at his hardening dick and his balls with his tongue and lips.

Soon, Oliver's needle-dick was hard as nails; it was long and thin, and Max was finding it somewhat easier to swallow than Scott Williams' of that morning.

"Dude!? I'm horny like you won't believe!" said Oliver.

Max just gave him a wry smile and jabbed at his glans with his tongue. Oliver started moaning and sighing again. Max tried things with his tongue and lips on different parts of Oliver's dick, most of which elicited pleasing reactions, until he begged, "Please, Max! I need to come!"

Max got stuck into his penis with renewed gusto while Oliver huffed and puffed and blasphemed softly, and then warned Max that he was about to blow his load. Max wanted his load though, and remembering what Oliver had said to him earlier in the park, he resolved to get a good wad of it on his tongue so he could taste it.

Oliver's amour boiled over, and he grunted his come-spurts out as he ruffled Max's short hair, until he had come his full. Max made sure that he coated his tongue and filled his cheeks with sperm, and swirled it around in his mouth alongside the softening cock in it. The smell of it from inside his face made him want to fuck some more! He wasn't sure why he hadn't come when he was fucking Oliver, but he didn't let it bother him.

It was almost twenty to one. Time was still on their side. Oliver announced that he was going to take a piss, and Max followed him to the toilet where they stood together over the bowl. Oliver weed finished, but Max's cock was hard again, and he couldn't do it.

"Ah! Hahaha!" Oliver turned his back to Max, and placed one foot on the toilet seat and bowed over. "Take some lube from that white tube," Oliver pointed. Max lubed up his rod and slid it home to Oliver's gratifying moans. He wanted to orgasm desperately but it was evading him for some reason...

Scott had beaten him off in the shower that morning. Then Roy's ass had taken his load on the road after that, and Oliver had sucked him off in the park. Maybe that was it. Maybe his testicles just didn't have any more to give quite just yet!

He laid into Oliver's poor mancunt for all he was worth, tensing his leg muscles and concentrating on shooting his load. Oliver cried out on almost every in-stroke, eventually lowering himself to his knees over the bath-tub. Max followed him down, not letting up on him for a single stroke.

Finally he slowed down again, and they both enjoyed the feeling of Max's warm, worked cock doing Ollie's warm, worked ass with slow, deep jabs.

Eventually, Max's fucking came to a halt again. He held Oliver's body in his arms and sighed. Though his cock was still rock hard, he admitted to Max, "I actually don't think I'm going to come now."

Oliver turned to face him and said, "Okay. Is everything okay?"

"Yeah, sure," Max looked like he didn't know where to stick his head. He hesitated, and explained, "I had sex three times today already."

"With... with other people?"

"Ummm. Yeah," Max smiled sheepishly.

"But.... But what a little slut!" Oliver joked. "I thought you said you were a virgin?"

Max laughed nervously. "Oh! No. I said until today. I'm telling you, I've had such a weird... uhhh!" He shook his head, and then continued, trying to mask his shy smile. "This morning, something really weird happened with my uncle..."

"Your uncle?" Oliver interrupted.

"No! Not my uncle. I mean my friend's father. Anyway, enough about that. Then I hitchhiked to town and ..." Somehow he couldn't get the words out.

"In the car?" questioned Ollie's amused eyes.

"Yeah!" Max laughed. "Then, in the park with you just now."

Oliver hissed the word "slut" under his breath venomously, but as a joke, and Max said, "Fuck off!" and took a playful swing at him and deliberately missed.

"Hey, it's a quarter past one," warned Oliver with his head peering around the corner at some clock on an appliance somewhere. He left Max to rinse his tools at the washbasin and dress for work, so to speak... For the third time that day.

• o O o •