Max and Wendy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
storytyme
storytyme
612 Followers

The look of lust in his eyes and the pure look of shock on his face makes her smile. She is not sure why, but showing him her small breasts also makes her feel warm and fuzzy inside. Satisfied that he has seen enough, she drops her shirt and quickly climbs out of his bedroom window. "Sweet dreams" she whispers to him before she runs off and disappears into the darkness of the night.

Like a deer in headlights, he stands frozen in front of his window, sporting a hard on. He cannot believe he just saw real breasts of a real live woman for the first time. The fact that it was his girlfriend and of her own free will, comes as an absolute surprise to him.

He moves toward the open window and closes it then shuts the drape and climbs into bed, reaching for a sock on the floor. Hornier that ever before, he slides the sock over his hard dick and begins tugging at it frantically. Closing his eyes, he sees her bare breasts in the dim light of the bedroom appearing as real as if she were still in the room. It doesn't take long before he is filling his sock with his hot juices. He cannot wipe the smile off his face as he thinks about his best birthday ever.

The Thursday morning alarm clock comes way to early for him because had a hard time getting to sleep last night. He slowly climbs out of bed and heads into the main bathroom. He stands under the hot water of the shower for longer than normal, enjoying his first adult shower.

After dressing and eating breakfast, he realizes that he is running late for school. He grabs his back pack and rushes down to the end of the street where Wendy is waiting for him. He looks at her in a whole new light, now knowing what she looks under the sweatshirt.

"Running late today huh?" Wendy says followed by laughter.

"Um, yeah."

"Did you have troubles sleeping last night or something?" she inquires as she takes him by the hand and they begin walking to school.

"Oh, like you don't already know."

He is too embarrassed to talk specifically about what he saw last night or what he did after she left so he drops the subject. She cannot believe that she actually went through with the deed. Curious to know if he like what he saw, she wants to ask him, but the eternal smile on his face gives her a good indication of what he thought.

After school, Max registers his car with the school office and gets a parking pass while Wendy is at cheerleading practice. He sends her a text and tells her to let him know when she is done with practice and he will pick her up in his new car. He rushes home and masturbates before his sister arrives home from school, trying to relieve some of his built up sexual tension.

Just before dinner, he receives a text from her, telling him she is done with practice. He tells his mom that he is going to pick up Wendy with his new car then drive around town for a bit so he won't be home for dinner tonight.

He races out to the car then drives it to the double doors in front of the gymnasium. Wendy sees his new car and runs toward it, excited to get to ride in his car for the first time. She places her duffel bag and book bag in the back of the car then climbs into the passenger seat. He leans over and gives her a quick kiss then pulls away from the school. As they are driving through town, he places his hand on her bare leg. It is not often that he gets to be with her while she is wearing her cheerleading outfit. She is normally wearing sweat pants or jeans.

As he is driving, the sun is setting on the horizon behind them. Enjoying the new ability to go wherever they want, he drives up and down about every street in town. His hand brushes up and down her leg, not knowing what effect it has on her body. She can see that it has an effect on him by the bulge between his legs.

He makes a left and head into the town park, parking toward the back of the park. Wendy wondered if he would take her home or stop somewhere along the way. Putting the car in park, he leans over and begins making out with her, fighting the temptation to slide his hand further up her skirt.

As they are kissing, all he can see in his mind is her bare breasts from the previous night. He testosterone gets the best of him and he begins sliding his left hand up the top of her cheerleading shirt. She feels his hand creeping up past her stomach and pushes his hand away.

"I am all sweaty and sticky," she pleads with him.

He says, "I don't care. Can I please just feel them for a few seconds?"

"How about you take me home and let me shower first? Then I will let you. I promise."

"Just a few seconds."

"Okay, you animal. Just a few seconds, but then I need to get home and shower."

Max slides his hands up her cheerleading shirt and cups one of her breasts with his hand, wrapping his fingers around the breast that fits perfectly in his hand. He can feel his raging hard on pressing against his pants as he gropes her breasts. Her breast feels softer in his hand than he ever imagined a breast could feel.

Her nipples were hard earlier, but her nervousness caused them to go soft. His warm hand caressing her breasts has cause her right nipple to become hard once again. Not wanting him to see her facial expression, she grabs his head and begins kissing him again as his hand moves over to her left breast and caresses it. She can feel her body getting excited and decides she needs to end this before it goes too far and she is unable to control herself.

Breaking the kiss and pushing his hand away, she says, "Are you happy now?"

He quickly responds, "Yes, very much so. Your breasts are so soft."

Talking about her breasts makes her feel awkward. She wishes she had larger breasts like most the other women in her school and wonders if he wished she had larger breasts too. Her mom is no more than a "B" cup so she has always known she would most likely have smaller breasts as well.

Changing the subject, she says, "Let's head home. I feel sweaty and nasty and need a shower something horrible."

Friday night she is in heaven, cheering at the JV game, played before the Varsity game. Max doesn't like basketball, but he attends the game to cheer on his girlfriend and watch her perform. When the JV game is over, he leaves while she stays to watch the Varsity game. When the varsity game is over, he picks her up and takes her home to shower then returns an hour later to take her on a date. They go to an after party for a little while.

Wendy has a couple beers with the other cheer leaders and basketball players while Max stands around feeling awkward. After a half hour, she can see that he is not having fun and asks him if he is ready to leave, though she already knows the answer.

She is feeling a little tipsy from the beers and is feeling a little horny too. They hurry to the car and head to the far corner of a Walmart parking lot where it is dark and there are only a few cars parked. It doesn't take long before they are making out and their hands are all over each other. He is hoping that they can take things further, while she is excited to know what his member feels like in her hands.

As they are making out, he places his hands on her breasts, over her shirt and bra, and starts massaging them. Lost in the passion of the moment, she releases a soft moan before making out with him some more. Hearing her moan for the first time is both encouraging and hot as hell to him. He slides his hand under her shirt, surprised to feel that her nipple is already hard.

She slides her hand up his shirt and runs her hands all over his chest and stomach, taking her time before moving any lower. A car drives past them, causing them to freeze in place until it passes. When the car is gone, Max reaches across the seat and pulls a lever, reclining the passenger seat. Her lying down, gives them more room to maneuver and also hides them from any passing cars.

Ready to take the next step, he slides his hand past her lower abdomen to her inner thighs. She spreads her legs apart slightly, giving him more access and letting him know that she is okay with his advancement. His hand massages both sides of her inner thighs, causing her grow more horny. Taking his biggest leap of faith in his life, he slides his fingers between her legs and softly massages her through her yoga pants and panties. The soft panties allow his hand to slide smoothly up and down her outer labia. He cannot believe how much heat is radiating between her legs.

She pulls her mouth away from his, gasping for air as her breathing grows short and heavy. His hands are soft and gently, unlike the forceful hands of her previous boyfriends. His hands are making her body feel wonderful and bringing waves of pleasure that she has not felt before. His hands do something to her that her own hands cannot.

Lost in the moment, feeling carefree from the effects of the alcohol and the teasing of her boyfriend's fingers, she reaches forward and wraps her hands around his hard member poking through his jeans. She has only held one other man's penis before and that was only because he practically forced her to do so. She is doing this on her own free will and enjoying herself as she softly runs her hands up and down the length of his hard dick.

Her hands are driving him crazy. He is so excited that he doesn't know how long he can hold out before he explodes inside his pants even though she is not stroking him yet. The excitement of the moment is almost too much for him. Carried away by his desires, he slips his hand down her pants and runs his fingers over her bare labia. Her lips are smoother than he would have ever thought they would be. As his hands reach the bottom, she lets out a long moan. He can feel wetness dripping down her legs. Scared to go in further, he runs his hands up and down her lips several times until he feels her hips press against his hand. Without thinking about it, his middle finger dips inside her vagina. He is blown away by how hot and moist it is between her lips. Her hand begins humping his finger, wanting to feel it deeper inside her.

His finger is thicker and longer than her own finger. She enjoys the way it fills her more and goes deeper than her own finger. She unzips his jeans and slides her hand between the front folds of his underwear, revealing his hot penis to her hand. She begins stroking him long and soft as his finger finds the rhythm of her hips and begins dipping in and out of her.

"That feels soooo good," she says, encouraging him to continue as she strokes his hard penis.

She is surprised when she feels his penis jump in her and and begin to throb. She never knew that a man's penis jumped like that or throbbed like a heart beat. Enjoying the new things that she is learning about her man's anatomy, she closes her eyes and lays her head back, enjoying the finger deep inside her.

Wanting and needing to feel pressure on her aching clit, she reaches down and slides his hand up her slit then shows him how to make circles around her clit. If she were alone, her fingers would be thrashing over her clit right now, but she is too embarrassed to do that herself in front of him.

His finger is clumsy at first. He did not even know that there was a sensitive part up on the top area of her pussy. The button like tissue feels strange to him as he feels her fingers maneuver his finger in circles around the hard tissue. He hears her moans grow louder and watches her body react as his finger moves. After a minute or so, he understands the movements she likes and is massaging her clitoris without the help of her hand.

Wrapped up in her own pleasures and forgetting about his happiness, her hand is wrapped around his penis but has stopped stroking him. He is enjoying making her happy that he doesn't care about his own raging hard on for the moment. Wanting to feel deep inside her once again, he trades off massaging her clit with his left finger for his right index finger then slides his left hand back down to her vagina and slides his middle finger back inside her tight, hot, wet entrance.

Their heavy breathing has fogged up the interior of his windows. Her body is dancing all over the seat as his two fingers manipulate her nerve endings and make her body feel more wonderful than she could have ever known was possible. She has given herself orgasms before, but the sensations were never this strong before. It is like she went from being washed over by a wave when she gave herself an orgasm to being hit by a tropical storm right now.

It feels like a ball of fire is growing in the pit of her stomach and is spreading like a wild fire through the rest of her body. Once it has spread throughout her body, it starts heading back toward the center of her body, only this time it is heading straight between her legs. She can feel sweat dripping down her face and her body twisting and turning as the intense pleasure races toward the center of his manipulating fingers. Her moans are coming loud and often as she gasps in attempt to get a full breath of air in her lungs.

Like a vice grip, her inner walls squeeze his finger tightly as it slides in and out of her while his other finger presses hard and circles her hard nub as her hips grind against his hand. In one last moment of desperation, her body locks up with her hips suspended in the air. She releases a lioness roar of complete and utter pleasure as an orgasm washes over her body. Her body unlocks and comes crashing down onto the seat as her hips continue to hump his finger. She reaches down and quickly swipes his right hand away from her clit, which has become very sensitive.

Watching her body experience an orgasm is a glorious moment to him. He has seen women have orgasms through porn, but nothing he has ever seen online comes close to what he just witnessed. The smell of her sexual body lingers in the car as her hips stop rocking and her body sinks down into the reclined seat. Her breathing is shaky as she tries to catch her breath. He removes his lathered finger from inside her vagina and begins licking her juices off his finger. He had heard from other guys how a woman's juices taste. The taste of her produced nectar is much better than any words could describe. He sucks every last drop of her juices from his fingers.

After she catches her breath, she realizes that she is still holding onto his throbbing dick, feeling precum run over the back of her fingers. Trying to regain enough strength to please him, she slowly begins stroking him with her hand. He rolls over onto the driver's seat and reclines his chair.

Wendy lifts her chair and readjusts her body until she is in a comfortable position to stroke him. Wanting to please him just as much as he has pleased her, she drapes her body over the center console and slides her mouth over his dick. She hears him grunt as his hips press up toward her, pushing his dick further into her mouth. She has only given a blow job once to an ex-boyfriend, but he would push her head down deep on his dick so she stopped and refused to do it again for him.

Happy that he does not have his hand on her head, she begins bobbing and taking him deep inside her mouth, feeling it throb and tasting his pre-cum. Her hand softly strokes the base of his penis as her lips work their magic. It takes less than thirty seconds before his hips are thrusting hard and his breathing is hot and heavy. She is amazed to feel his throbbing vessel in her hand, knowing he is close to having his own orgasm. Having never tasted cum or had a guy orgasm in her mouth before, she doesn't know what to expect.

She is tempted to pull away just before he comes but she doesn't want to make a mess of his car and jeans so she decides that she will take his juices in his mouth. She pulls her head away for a moment, stroking his length with her hand while she grabs a napkin from his glove box just in case she does not like the taste of his cum. Returning to the task at hand, holding the napkin in her right hand, she sucks the tip of his dick hard as her hand feverishly strokes the base. His hips thrust faster and faster, then just like her, lock up in the air as he shoots streams of cum into her mouth. The first stream hits the back of her throat. She was not expecting it to release with such velocity. It is hot and salty as it slides down her throat. The next several streams of cum fill her mouth.

The taste is not as bad as she thought it would be, but it isn't great tasting either. She cannot believe how hot and salty it is though. It reminds her of hot tapioca pudding. Not wanting to swallow all of his semen, she turns her head to the side and spits it out in the napkin as his body falls onto the seat. Her left hand continues to stroke him, continuing to fill his blood vessel throb. After a few more seconds, she wipes away the semen that had dripped down on her hands. She looks up at Max and is happy that he has a pleased grin on his face, his eyes closed.

"That was awesome." she exclaims, referring to her own orgasm and giving him one of his own.

"Yes, that was unbelievable," he exclaims.

After regaining their composure, Max stops at the gas station so that she can get something to drink. She climbs back into the car and washes the taste of his cum away with a soda. Feeling safe to kiss him now, she leans in and gives him a long passionate kiss, sliding her tongue inside his mouth. They french kiss for a minute before she looks at the clock.

"Shit, it is almost one o'clock."

"We need to get home or mom and dad will never let me out again."

He drives her home and watches her slowly and quietly enter the house before he drives away. His family is already in bed when he comes home. He heads into his bedroom and prepares for bed when her receives a text message. He opens the phone and reads, "Thank you for being so wonderful. I love you."

Smiling and feeling like he is on cloud nine, he texts her back, "Thank you for trusting me. I love you too."

Both of them lay in their separate beds replaying the night in their heads. Both looking forward to where the relationship will go. Wendy thinks about the feeling she had cheering her first basketball game and then ending the perfect day with a mind blowing experience. Max cannot think about anything but how wonderful it was to feel her entire body and give her an orgasm then receive the best orgasm he has ever had to top it off.

storytyme
storytyme
612 Followers
12