Max Hardman: Porn Star Pt. 01

Story Info
Tony has a knack for giving girls massive orgasms.
1.3k words
4.11
35.8k
33
0

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 04/17/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1: SWEET CHOCOLATE

Tony was 19 years old when he had his first sexual experience with a black girl. He'd met Monica before, it was months before, they'd all been drinking and sitting on the tailgate of his friend Kirk's truck. Monica was quite the exhibitionist. After a few drinks she'd taken off her bra and had kept lifting up her shirt and flashing her enormous tits to everyone there. At the time Tony had been in a steady relationship, and not being the cheating kind he'd only smiled and laughed, appreciative of the free show but not wanting anything more.

Tonight was different though. They were at Kirk's house and had all been downing Mad Dog 20-20 for the last hour or so. Eventually someone had noticed that Monica had disappeared and a few minutes later one of the girls, Joyce, had come out of one of the back bedrooms laughing her ass off. She had told everyone to go and see. Monica had stripped buck naked and was lying on Kirk's older sister's bed. Her large tits were planted into the mattress and her right hand was tucked under her body. She was rubbing herself and making little moaning noises.

After a few heads popped into the door and Joyce lost control of her laughter Monica looked up, she had a huge smile on her face and she started giggling herself.

"I got horny." she proclaimed, "y'all leave me alone." and with that she put her face back into soft comforter and resumed her rubbing, all the while still giggling to herself.

With a few smart-ass remarks most of the group left the room. Monica waved them away as she got back to what she was doing. Everyone knew she was an exhibitionist but never really showed interest in actually having sex with anyone. Tony was the only one to stay and the others didn't seem to notice as they noisily went back to the living room.

Deciding he was going to push his luck Tony started to walk around to the side of the bed. The floorboards creaked slightly at one point and Monica seemed to notice that someone was still there. She didn't open her eyes but she smiled slightly. As he moved into position he could see where she had been rubbing, she was really wet. He reached his hand out to caress her thigh, half-expecting her to yell at him and tell him to leave. Instead she responded with a soft sigh. Taking this as a welcoming sign he rubbed his hand up her thigh until he got to her ass. He took a nice handful of her bountiful ass and squeezed. At this she giggled and made another nice sigh but kept on rubbing her pussy. It was pretty dark in the room but Tony could see her glistening fingers work as she did so. He wanted to touch her pussy, to feel her wetness so bad but didn't want to push his luck.

He played with her ass for another moment, finally giving it a light smack before moving up to her back and then up to her shoulders. She let out another moan and he couldn't hold back any more. He put one knee on the bed so that he could lean over her more. In this position he was now able to start kissing her back. The kisses seemed to push her to a new level of ecstasy, she moaned and squirmed on the bed, letting out the occasional giggle. Her skin was flushed and warm, only slightly sweaty and Tony suddenly started to doubt what he was doing. Maybe she was too drunk and he was taking advantage of her. Deep in thought he failed to notice that she'd stopped rubbing herself as he'd stopped kissing her. His concentration is broken when she turns back toward him and smiles.

"Are you gonna just tease me or are you gonna take off your clothes and get in this bed?"

Her speech wasn't really slurred and she seemed perfectly lucid. Now that he thought about it he'd only seen her drink two glasses of wine. Without another thought Tony stripped off his clothes and jumped into the bed. He laid himself on top of her, his chest against her back and began to kiss on her shoulders. Her skin was so warm against him and he could feel her hand resume its task between her legs. At this point he dick was nestled nicely between her ass cheeks and her gyrating hip motions was making it harder and harder by the minute. She moaned as he ground his hips in response, the shaft of his dick rubbing her ass as he kissed on her back and shoulders some more. She could feel the throb of his heartbeat through his rock hard cock and it was making her wetter and wetter by the moment.

"Oh fuck." she said as she started to grind even more rapidly against him.

She began to moan hard, burying her face deep in the comforter to somewhat muffle the sound. The feeling of her orgasming underneath him coupled with the incredible noises she was making sent him over the edge and he couldn't hold back any more.

He waited just a moment for her climax to subside before he whispered into her ear, "I'm going to fuck you so hard."

She giggled and responded by lifting her ass a little higher into the air. Without hesitation he brought himself to a kneeling position behind her and positioned his throbbing manhood at her entrance. He pushed against her and watched in delight as his dick easily slid into her slippery wet mound, her outer lips gently pushing back his foreskin as she accepted him. She was so incredibly wet and the inside of her pussy was so soft. He also thought he could still feel some pulsing, aftershocks from her intense orgasm.

Before mounting her he'd thought he was going to pound the hell out of her but after feeling how warm and moist she was he found that he instead wanted to go at a nice medium pace and just grind into her really hard. She seemed to like it as well. Her moans rapidly went from soft breathy whispers to deeper grunts of pleasure. Looking down at the sight of his white cock, now soaking wet, sliding in and out of her inviting brown pussy he knew it wouldn't be long before he too would have a mind-blowing orgasm. He could feel his balls begin to tense up as he pushed into her harder and harder.

She could feel the head of his manhood begin to swell deep inside of her, the ridges of its head rubbing hard against the walls of her vagina as it grew to fill her up completely. She was about to come.

"Ooohh." she moaned one last time and Tony could feel the walls of her cunt spasm in delight all around his hard member. Her contractions rippled around his dick and it pushed him over the edge.

With Monica still in the throws of her own orgasm he pulled his cock from her depths just in time to shoot one thick rope of cum all of the way up her back and onto her right shoulder. Feeling the hot splash on her back she moaned again as he shot another two nearly as impressive ropes of cum onto her followed by three or four smaller spurts which landed on her ass.

Monica collapsed to the bed. Feeling as if his balls had been completely drained Tony looked down at her chocolate colored body, now glistening with sweat, and smiled at the beautiful contrast of his thick white cum against her dark skin. After admiring his handiwork for a moment he collapsed to the bed next to her.

They laid there for a minute and talked before he stealthily went to the bathroom and fetched a towel to help her clean off the massive mess he'd made on her back.

This was the first time Monica and Tony had a sexual encounter, but it wasn't the last. They did a thorough job of fucking each others' brains out for the next six months, until Tony went away to college.