Max Hardman: Porn Star Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He kissed her passionately and ran his hand down from her neck to the base of her spine, she moaned and seemed to really like this. The moan pushed Tony over the edge and he couldn't take it anymore. He wanted to take her, hard, like a man.

He reach down and grabbed her hips and began to grind her body hard into his. With each grind he pushed his pelvis forward, filling her up completely. With every thrust he could feel the head of his cock pushing at her cervix and he knew it wouldn't be long before her incredibly tight but fantastically wet womanhood brought him to orgasm. Apparently they were on the same page because as he thrusted into her harder and harder she began to grind harder and harder. One of her hands went to the back of his neck as they kissed, the other dropped to her own tits and caressed them. They writhed together in ecstasy before Tony had to break their kiss.

"I'm about to cum." he barely managed to get out between breaths.

She just locked eyes with him and gave him the most sexy look he'd ever seen before locking her lips back with his and continuing to grind even harder. Sam could feel his penis getting bigger and harder and the ridge of his head was really starting to hit her G-spot. She grabbed onto him tight and came harder than she'd ever cum before. Apparently her orgasmic spasms were more than he could take, she felt his cock tense hard one last time before exploding deep inside of her tummy. The feeling was so warm and it was like nothing she'd experienced before. She just continued to moan and grind and kiss on him until finally his pulsations subsided and he grabbed her hips, trying to get her to stop.

"Woo, too sensitive." he spat at in a gasp.

She stopped and looked at him for a moment, he'd never seen her with that look before. She looked like such a...a...girl! She was beautiful. Her cheeks were glowing red, her milky white skin was glistening with sweat and her gorgeous green eyes didn't look tough at all. They looked sweet and vulnerable and for just a moment he wanted to kiss her and to say something...something he knew he'd regret if he did.

"Oh my god." she smiled and collapsed onto his chest, "that was fucking incredible."

He wanted to say something but instead just wrapped his arms around her.

"I should have tried this years ago." she said, her breath on his chest. She then looked up at him, "But then it wouldn't have been with you", for a moment something stirred in Tony, he debated what she meant by that, "and I probably would have been too nervous or wouldn't have enjoyed it as much." If any girl tells you you're not good they're fucking lying."

"Now what?" he thought to himself, "We play some Xbox and pretend like this didn't happen?"

Then suddenly a more urgent matter popped into his mind. "Are you on birth control?"

"Yeah, but not because I get a lot of sperm in my cooter, haha. It's to regulate my cycle. I had a hell of a time before with it being really irregular."

With that his sudden fear was relieved. Sam was an awesome girl, and he wasn't the kind of guy who would run out on a child...but he seriously doubted she'd be willing to get married or live together in order to raise a child.

They laid there for a few moments just enjoying the feel of each other. She kissed him a few more times which he really liked. Instead of business as usual she asked if they could just cuddle on the couch and watch a movie together. It was a very atypical request from Sam, but Tony was more than happy to oblige.

They cuddled on the couch, pausing the movie only once for Tony to slip her panties aside and slide into her inviting pussy again for a spoon-style quickie before going off to bed. They slept together in his bed that night, she kissed him goodnight and put her head on his chest. They both slept like babies.

The next morning Tony awoke to her making her way under the sheets. She sucked on his cock until it was rock hard and then jumped onto him and rode him until they each achieved a quick but satisfying orgasm.

They made breakfast together and she kissed him goodbye as she headed off to an early class.

12