Max Hardman: Porn Star Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Allright girls." Kaylee called out, "how was that?"

Most of them uttered something like "fun" or "Good, but I want more." or something to that effect.

Tony went to stand up but Kaylee came walking around the side of the chaise and pushed him back down onto it.

"Before the party gets started over there..." she indicated the couches and chairs, "I wanna know if you ladies want to see something special."

They nodded and mostly seemed to say yes.

"Well. I've worked with Tony here on quite a few films. I've had my lips wrapped around what you all just had your cunts wrapped around...and I think at least once his tongue has ended up on my clit..."

Several of the girls cheered and made happy noises.

"but he has never been inside me." she motioned down toward her crotch.

Tony could see where this was going and he was surprised that he found himself giddy with anticipation.

"So what do you say about the director dropping her pants right here, right now, and letting him have it?"

Again the girls cheered and made a few cat-calls in Tony's direction.

"Okay, so how we're going to do this is I'm going to climb up there, fuck his brains out, and I want you ladies to count the strokes it takes me to make him loose his load. Can you do that?"

They were all smiling and shaking their heads in agreement. Kaylee turned to face Tony and had a mischievous look in her eye that set his heart racing. She had on a band t-shirt of some sort covered by a red hoodie and a pair of army-green cargo pants held up by one of those trendy seatbelt buckle belts. She unfastened it and let the pants fall to the ground. Under them she was wearing some cute little red undies with black spider webs on them. He watched as she worked them down, slowly as though to tease him. As they slid down grinned at the sight of a cute fuzzy little jet black bush. It was decently thick. Not completely wild, mind you, but mostly left natural. He could see nothing of her twat, and sadly the time before when he'd gone down on her they'd been in dim lighting and he hadn't gotten a good look then either.

Kaylee made it up to him though. Having worked her panties off, still in her hoodie and wearing her converse tennis shoes with gym socks she threw her little leg over him but scooched up to be closer to his face. He could now see that while the top of her pubic hair was pretty bushy the actual lips and clitoral hood were shaved clean. Her pussy was tiny, with lips that only seemed to be about 2-3 inches from front to back. There was only the slightest hint of inner labia protruding from the outer ones and she had a nice pronounced little clit hood.

As she lowered her tender bits toward him he became aware of her perfume, or maybe it was body wash. Either way it smelled fruity and very nice. He imagined she'd taste sweet just like the smell. Sitting on his upper chest she placed her bushy little pussy within easy licking reach. Tony did not hesitate. His tongue dove straight for her clit. He wanted to see it come out from under it's little hiding spot. That proved to be rather easy. A few swirling licks and he felt it plump up against his tongue and, much to his delight, when he pulled back to look at it her clit had grown enough that the hood could no longer obscure it. There it was, just poking out, waiting for more licks, which he happily provided. He alternated between swirling licks that curled his tongue around her most sensitive spot to licking down into the folds of her vulva so as to tease her opening. She leaned back and sighed in pleasure. He kept up the rhythm for about a minute before she angled the top half of her body to lean back and put his cock into her mouth.

He always liked the way she sucked his dick. She was tiny, so had to open her mouth quite wide to accommodate his girth, but always managed to do so and what she lacked in being able to take him deep she made up for with the enthusiastic way she slobbered all over the head of his cock and the way her hands worked the shaft. The girls watched on from the sofas, some of them getting bored and taking turns going down on each other, others watching intently. A few let out the occasional encouraging word or little "wooo".

As suddenly as she'd started Kaylee popped Tony's cock free of her mouth and sat up. She leaned down, gave him a deep tongue kiss so that they could taste themselves on each other, then hopped up and lined her tiny little snatch up with his now throbbing manhood. She ached out a deep moan that seemed to come from her belly as she slid down onto his meat, the curves of his swollen cock head rippling past every little fold and bump inside of her delectably moist and just-right-tight womanhood as she pushed down until he was buried in her up to the hilt. She gave him one more passionate kiss and then began to bounce up and down on his cock at a moderate pace but hard enough each time to make she he hit the back. Like the other woman earlier he could feel himself bumping against her cervix and that usually set him off like a Saturn V rocket.

The girls watching the spectacle began counting. At around stroke 30 he felt something change inside Kaylee's tight little pussy, by stroke 40 she was groaning so deep that she sounded like an angry bear, and by stroke 45 he felt her cunt spasming violently all around him. He wasn't sure if it was just one really long orgasm or several back to back but by the call of stroke 65 he felt the cum welling up at the base of his shaft and a split second later he was pumping steaming hot ropes of baby batter deep into Kaylee's slim little body as her walls continued to spasm all around him. The count stopped at 72 as she collapsed on top of him. He saw a cameraman remove one of the cameras from its tripod and moved around them toward the foot of the chaise, probably to get a shot of some cum oozing out from between their tightly interlocked parts. A moment later she sat up, gave him a wicked little smile, and then ran her fingers through her bush to touch her sensitive clit. She gave it a quick little rub and then used her fingers to part her pussy the best she could with him still wedged deep inside her against her cervix. She rose off of him slowly, letting the cameraman come around to catch the inevitable flood of juices. As Tony's cock slid free a large amount of cum mixed with some thinner lubrication from Kaylee herself flowed out of her pussy.

"Damn." she said, "You came a LOT!"

He pulled her in for another kiss then whispered in her ear "Did you think you'd get any less out of me?"

Kaylee got up and wiped off with some wet-naps she apparently kept in her purse while Tony got ready for the second part of the scene. He took a break for a few minutes and went and got something to drink. When he returned to the area where the girls were waiting he was pleased to see that seven of them had hung around, including the pale girl with the steam-heated pussy, the older blonde that had gotten him off the first time around, and the really tight Polynesian. He laid on the couch and was greeted by seven hungry mouths all trying to get at his tool in order to make it hard. Kaylee shot the rest of the scene herself, having sent the camera guy home, and while they were shooting Tony would occasionally get a glance at her privates as she left her bottoms off. There was still some of his cum smeared and dried in her thick black bush and for some reason that made him happy. He got a proper go at the thick pale girl and pounded her silly while some of the other girls kissed her and licked her nipples before pulling out and blasting a (surprisingly) large load onto her juicy twat and chubby belly. He then took turns fucking the other six until he had worked up one more load and when it was time let it dribble out into the pretty Polynesian girl's eagerly waiting mouth. It was a pathetic little load, but she licked every last drop like a real champion before sucking the rest out and letting go of his cock with a pop.

He thanked all of them for the fun time and they thanked him. He caught the pale girl's name, or at least her stage name, finally. It was Candy Cream. He made a mental note of it and would make sure to suggest her to future directors. A couple of days later Kaylee dropped by Tony's apartment unexpectedly and rather bluntly asked him out on a date. They went and caught a movie and some Chinese food before going back to his place to relax. She slept over that night. No sex. They just fell asleep together on the couch watching documentaries. The next day they made up for the lack of intimacy the night before by spending the whole day fucking anywhere and everywhere they could all over his apartment. That continued for the whole weekend.

Shortly thereafter they entered into a committed relationship where Tony was forbidden from casual sex with anyone outside of work, save for a special friend the two had made at the "pussy scoring" shoot. Every now and again Candy Cream would pop over and the two would devour her tasty pussy before Kaylee would sit on Candy's face and Tony would fuck the stuffing out of her until they all collapsed in a heap.

Many months later things became even more serious and Kaylee decided to move in. They began to make plans for a wedding and it was decided that Tony would end his career in front of the camera and instead help her with her production company. Besides, they could always shoot stuff of the two of them fooling around and market that if it ever came to that. They had the skill, desire, and equipment to do it.

12