Max In Trouble?

Story Info
Max is captured, but by who?
2k words
3.8
30.3k
2
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/25/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
daisy
daisy
54 Followers

Max is riding her bike down the street thinking about the recent events in her life. She is doing about 70 down a city street when something catches her eye. Max stops behind a dumpster and walks to where the disturbance was. She sees two men robbing a third. She quickly moves to the area kicking on man in the chest sending him to the wall, while kicking the second man in the groin area making him fall to the ground in pain. She checks on the third man when she feels a sharp pain in her back and second later sees nothing but black.

Max awakens in a medical room with her arms and legs tied to some posts. She is struggling but soon gives up as the restraints are to tough to break. She tries to scream but notices something is in her mouth stopping her from screaming. She begins to struggle again when the door to the room opens and a doctor with 3 masked security people walk in before closing the door. The men stay near the wall as the doctor walks over to Max laying on the platform as the doctor takes a look at her chart.

"Well, its nice to see our patient has finally woke up. Its only been about 10 hours now. I hope you are feeling well," the doctor said while looking at her chart and writing down something.

"mmmmmmmmmmmfffffmm," Max said while struggling to get toward the doctor.

"Oh that's right, we put that thing in your throat. (taking out a syringe from his pocket) I am going to knock you out again so we can take it out."

He pokes Max who tries to fight but quickly falls back to sleep.

* * * * *

About an hour Max wakes up and looks around but everything looks fuzzy. She shakes her head a couple of times before things start to get in focus. She sees she is now in a new room but before to long she realizes how cold she is. She looks down and notices someone has taken off all her clothes except for her bra and panties. She begins to struggle again only to see she is restrained again. A few minutes later, she sees the door open again and once again, the doctor with 3 security people walk in. The close the door and take their places around the room looking at Max as the doctor walks toward her. He takes the chart, writes something down and then puts the chart down. He circles Max on the table until he walks next to her. He takes a finger slowly drawing it down her arm, pass her breasts, down her stomach and all the way to her toes before walking away.

"What the hell is going on here!!" she said trying to get freed while he is touching her.

"This is a medical hospital outside of town. There are only a few people here so it won't help for you to scream. We are not going to do anything to you if you cooperate."

"I am not going to tell you a damn thing," Max said once again struggling.

"We will see about that."

The doctor takes out a sheet of paper and stands next to Max.

"Now why are you in Seattle?"

"Fuck off," Max said while struggling again.

The doctor shook his head and ripped her bra off making Max scream. He laughed as he watched Max's nipples respond to the cool air and immediately start growing as Max was breathing heavily.

"I am going to ask you again. Why are you in Seattle?"

"Screw you."

The doctor shook his head again as he ripped the skimpy panties she was wearing. He bent down a little bit looking at her pussy and bush more closely.

"Well, a government project like you, actually shaves her pussy hair. How interesting. Let's continue shall we? Why are you here?"

"Please stop. I don't know what you want but I live here."

"That answer isn't good enough. Now you will have to pay," the doctor said as he put down the paper and took off his jacket.

He slowly knelt in front of Max's pussy taking a deep breath. He then stuck out his tongue out and licked the top of Max's pussy which made her jump a little bit. The doctor smiled as he licked the pussy again. The doctor goes from the bottom of her pussy all the way to the top and down again. Quickly finding the clit, he begins to suck on it which makes Max squirm once again. The doctor smiles some more as he sticks a finger into her pussy and starts to rotate it. He then adds a second then a third finger to her pussy. Max is really squirming down as she is almost humping the doctor's hand. The doctor starts to move his hand faster and faster as he continues sucking on Max's clit. Soon she is just humping his hand and moaning when finally she explodes down the doctor's mouth. At the same time she breaks all he buckles as she cums.

As Max is coming down from her orgasm, the doctor stands up and starts licking his fingers as Max slowly opens her eyes.

"Wow. That was certainly sweet nectar. I am out of here men. You know what to do," the doctor said as he left the room with his jacket in hand.

The three men move forward to where they are almost surrounding Max. The first man quickly bends down and begins to lick her pussy again. A second man bends down taking Max's right breast into his mouth and slowly sucking it while the third man goes to her face, takes out his cock which she takes without thought into her mouth. The three men are working her over as she is just going with the flow. The second man licks and bites on her nipple until he moves to the other breast doing the same thing. When he does this, Max reaches into the man's pants and slowly begins to stroke his cock. Before to long Max is moaning again as she cums in the first man's throat. When this happens she sucks the second man's dick even more before he grunts and cums down Max's throat.

By this time the first and second man step away as the third man continues licking Max's tits as she continues to stroke him. Finally he pulls away and fully strips. He then straddles Max on her chest putting his dick in between her tits and slowly begins to tit fuck her. Every time the head of his dick comes out, Max sticks out her tongue to quickly lick the head. The continues for a few minutes until he grunts and cums all over her chest, face and hair. He steps away as Max makes a pout but another man steps up taking his spot. However to Max's surprise, the man picks her up and turns her over. She doesn't know what is going on until she feels her tongue in her butt. As he licks over her hole, Max begins to moan more and shakes her ass.

"Please don't tease me. Just stick it in," Max said between her moans.

The man smiled after she said this. He spit in his hand and rubbed it on his dick. He lines up his dick with her hole and without any words shoves it up her hole. Max screams out in pleasure and in part pain as the man stays in her ass without moving for a little while. Finally he begins to slowly fuck her ass which makes Max go crazy.

"Fuck me harder," Max moans between thrusts by the man.

Soon he begins to fuck Max harder and harder until the table is almost moving. She moves her hand down to her clit and rubs it as she is getting fucked. It seems like forever until finally Max cums with a shudder. Max's ass starts to squeeze which is to much for the man as he takes his dick out and cums all over Max's back and across her ass. Max is breathing heavily as the man bends down, lifts her hair and kisses the back of her neck before moving off. Max slowly turns over playing with her pussy some more as the third man comes forward. He playfully slaps Max in the face as he lines up his dick to her pussy. Without warning he rams his dick into her pussy and fucks her like no tomorrow.

"Yes that's it... that's it... Oh God," Max was saying as the man just fucks her.

The table is hopping up and down now as Max grips the sides of the table as she gets fucked. They continue to go in rhythm until Max begins to cum again. Feeling this, the man pulls out and cums all over her stomach and reaching her breasts. The man pulls away taking a rest as Max recovers on the table. Soon one of the man comes over, and pulling her hair gets her off the table. Max doesn't know what is going on until the man lays on the table and the other two men move forward. She immediately knows what is coming next as she gets on the table and lowers herself onto the man's dick. However before moving, a second man comes up from behind her and shoves his dick into her ass. Max opens her mouth to groan but instead the third man inserts her dick into her mouth. All three men start moving in the same motion as Max is just going crazy.

She is moaning as she sucks on the man's dick. Soon they are pounding her like no tomorrow and the table once again is moving along with them. She is bouncing everywhere as her breasts are going in different directions and the sperm that was on them are moving everywhere as well. Before to long she starts to cum once again. The man in her pussy feels her pussy contracting and before he knows it he is cumming right into her pussy over and over again. This starts a chain reaction as the man in her ass cums right up her ass and as he pulls out cums all over her ass once again. Max starts cumming again feeling the men shoot their loads into and on her. She starts sucking the third man's dick harder feeling his dick raise ready to shoot his load.

"I... am... going... to... cum," he whispers as Max continues to suck his dick.

A few seconds later he shoots his load down her throat but continues to cum as he takes his dick out of her mouth and cums over her face some more. All three men are relaxing now as Max is laying on top of the man on the table. A few more moments pass before Max slides off the man, grabs a shirt and wipes her face with it.

"That was good boys, but I know all three of you can do much better," Max said smiling at the three men.

The three look at each other as they take off their masks which reveal Logan, Alec and Zack. All three of them smile as they try to catch their breaths.

"Especially you two. You are transgenics. Anyway who was the doctor. I don't remember him being part of this?"

"Oh you know him," Alec said with a smile on his face.

Max is puzzled at what Alec just said. A few seconds later the doctor comes through the door again which causes Max to cover herself up. The doctor reaches under his coat, removing his mask revealing SKETCHY. Max is shocked but starts to smile as she gets up, and kisses Sketchy deeply while rubbing his cock.

"I think we can all do better. Let's go back to Logan's place and we can have some real fun. I will meet all of you upstairs," Max said as she leaves the room totally nude and some cum running down her.

All four men look at each other before picking up the clothes and leaving the room arguing who gets first shot this time.

daisy
daisy
54 Followers