Max Porn Inc.

Story Info
Max stumbles into the porn business.
9.5k words
4.69
120.4k
224

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 06/22/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"All characters in this story are at least 18 years of age."

I remember one sunny day just sitting there drinking a cold beer by my sister's pool and thinking, "There ought to be a law!"

Jan's 18 year old daughter Kacey, and her friend were splashing each other in tiny bikini's that made me think of all the ways I'd like to get them into bed!

I was fantasizing about sticking my dick in my cute little niece when my sister Jan sat down next to me.

"Hi Max," She said smiling and holding out another cold bottle of Coors Light, "I brought you a refill."

"Thanks sis," I told her and hoped my semi-hard cock didn't show through my suit.

My sister was 38 but looked ten years younger. She was still thin and had a perfect looking and very fuckable body. Lord knows I'd whacked off many a night wishing I could do her when we both lived with mom and dad.

It had never happened, but I still had a strong urge which didn't help the bulge in my suit much.

"I'm so glad Kacey graduated...oh and thanks for coming to see her walk!"

"Is she going to college next fall?" I asked, and pulled a towel over my lap.

"If she can get a loan she is, since Brian and I divorced I really can't afford it."

Jan was leaning back on her chase watching the girls and sipping her beer. I couldn't help but admire her nice round breasts, flat tummy, and the interesting strip of black bikini between her legs.

I looked away when she looked over at me and hoped she hadn't noticed me undressing her with my eyes.

At 40 I was still a horny single man and just couldn't give up my lust for her. I should have thanked her, because I stayed in great shape hoping someday she'd want me as much as I still wanted her. I felt a ray of hope now that she'd divorced that fool Brian!

"You sure are looking good these days big bro!" Jan told me with a grin, "So when are you going to settle down with someone?"

"Probably never," I replied, "I can't seem to find anyone like you."

"Oh stop!" Jan laughed, "I'm just an old divorced lady with a kid."

"I bet the men in town are already lining up for a date."

"You're sweet but I don't think I'm ready to get back in that game yet." Jan sighed, and sat back watching the girls.

"Oh to be young like that again." She pointed at them.

I looked down the pool at Kacey in her tiny bikini. She was a young copy of my sister with long black hair and puppy dog brown eyes.

Kacey had one of those perfect teenage round asses, firm as her little round tits. Her boobs looked like two large oranges under her top and I wondered what type of nipples she had.

I was sure Kacey only weighed a hundred pounds; you could see her hip bones on each side of her flat tan tummy. And her bikini bottoms showed plenty of ass cheeks. From the front it barely covered her little pussy mound.

My dick surged as I thought about pushing my cock up inside of her tiny body. If I was a betting man, I'd bet that her little twat would be tight as hell around my cock if she ever let me give it to her.

Jan popped me out of my fantasy, "Hey you asleep over there?"

"No, what did you say?"

"I was wondering if you could help Kacey find a job someplace. Maybe they need an office girl at your work."

"I'm not sure sis," I told her, "I'll check on Monday and see."

"Thanks!" She smiled, "It might help keep her out of trouble this summer."

I sat back and watched my niece long fully and thought, "I have over eight inches of trouble I'd like to give her!"

When my cock was back under control I got up and my sis looked at me over the top of her sunglasses, "Leaving?"

"Yeah, I need to get some reports finished so I can enjoy the rest of the week end."

I looked down at her cleavage and wished she lying on my bed... naked and waiting for me.

"Okay, don't forget to check on that job!" Jan smiled up at me, "It would mean a lot to me if you could help her."

"I'll see what I can do."

"Thanks!"

As I walked for the gate of the pool area, Kacey ran up to me.

"Uncle Max!" I waited for her, and admired her body as she ran over all soaking wet, "You leaving already?"

"Yeah, got some work to do Kacey."

"Awww, maybe you can come back later when you get caught up?"

I really loved Kacey, she was very outgoing and we teased each other a lot, "Sure thing." I told her.

"Do you like my new suit?" She asked, tilting her head to the side and wringing water from her long hair.

"Very sexy," I told her, "You should take it off and let me have a closer look."

"At my suit?" She looked confused.

"No at your sexy body!" I said, and started laughing.

"You wish!" She laughed, and flung water at me from her hair, "My Uncle the perv!"

"Everyone needs a hobby!" I laughed again at the look of shock on her face.

"God, you're impossible!"

She came over to give me a hug with her sexy wet body, "Come back and swim later if you can Uncle Max!"

"Okay, I'll see what I can do."

She headed back for the pool and I waved at Jan and walked over to my apartment. Jan and Kacey lived in the upstairs apartment across the yard from mine.

We saw each other quite a bit since the divorce last year and I was sort of glad it had worked out that way. Brian had been an ass hole, and I was glad they had finally broken it off after all the years of his shit he had given my sister.

It was sometime after midnight that I woke up with an idea. I had no idea of it would get me what I wanted, but I thought I'd give it a try and see what would happen.

The next day I went to Best Buy and purchased a small video camera and another one that was the kind you could clip on and do POV stuff with.

I bought plenty of memory cards, a tripod, and just about everything I could think of. Money wasn't a problem for me.

"What the Hell!" I thought as I drove home.

A few nights later there was a knock on my door and I opened it to find Kacey smiling at me. She had on tiny little shorts and a tight top.

"Hi!"

"Hey Kacey what's up?" I replied and let her in my place.

"Mom said I should come ask you if you found me a job."

I got a beer out of the fridge, "You want one?"

"Sure, if you don't tell mom!"

"No problem you're eighteen that's close enough for me."

Kacey laughed and joined me on the sofa, "So did you find me a job?" She asked hopefully.

"Sorry, work isn't hiring anybody right now, maybe in another month."

She looked disappointed, "Crap, I was hoping to make some extra money for some new clothes I saw at the mall."

"Sorry, have you applied any other places?"

"Yeah, all over town and nobody is hiring right now!" Kacey said, and took a big drink of beer, "This sucks!"

We sat there for a minute and stared at the T.V. both with our own thoughts. I didn't know what she was thinking but I was wondering if I had the balls to try out my scheme.

"Hey have you tried the modeling agency?" I asked at last.

"What me a model?" She laughed.

"Why not?" I told her, "You got more than enough good looks for it."

Kacey grinned at me, "Thanks, but I don't think I want to be paraded around like some queen."

I took a drink and hoped she wouldn't freak out, "Well you could always do porn movies."

There was a stunned silence as she looked at me with her big brown eyes as round as saucers, "Huh?"

"Porn, you know getting paid for what you do free with your boyfriend."

"God Max, you're serious!" She said after digesting what I'd told her.

"Why not?" I said as calmly as I could, "Girls make a lot of money doing that, and you sure have got the body for it."

"I don't think I could do that even if it paid millions!"

"Why not?"

Kacey started to count off with her fingers one by one:

"Strange guys, catch a STD, be naked on the computer where everyone would see me having sex!"

"Kacey you mean to tell me you've never ended up in bed with a strange guy?"

She looked embarrassed, "Well, once when I got drunk at this party, but only one time."

"At least this way you'd get paid for it. Anyway it was just a crazy idea I had...so forget I mentioned it."

We finished our beers in silence, and then Kacey asked me, "Can I have another one Max?"

"Sure bring me one too!"

I could tell she'd been thinking about what I'd said when she came back she asked, "I would hate if everyone in town saw me having sex!"

"I've heard you can sell your videos so that they are only seen in other countries." I told her, and flipped the channel on the T.V. like I was done with the subject.

I had no idea if what I'd told her was true or not... but it sounded good at the time.

"Max"

"Yeah"

"You really think people would pay to see me naked?"

I looked at her, "I would, and I'd buy ten copies of your movie!"

"GOD, I should've known you'd say that!" Then she laughed, and almost spit beer all over my sofa.

"If it's so great why don't you do it Uncle Max?" She told me when she stopped laughing.

"Nobody wants to see an old guy with a big dick! They want to see hot young girls like you!"

"I don't think you're old, I don't know about the other thing?" She told me with a sly grin.

"Let's make a movie and you can find out!" I laughed, like it was the world's biggest joke.

"You don't think I would do it...do you?" She smirked, and I knew she was baiting me for a big letdown.

"Nope...no way...you're too much of a prude." I replied, "Sexy, but a prude just the same!"

Indignantly she yelled, "I AM NOT! But you're right; I'm a big chicken when it comes to taking my clothes off."

"If I were you I wouldn't be ashamed of that body."

"How much would you give me to strip right now?"

I knew she was still playing with me, so I played along. I reached in my front pocket and pulled out $6.30 cents.

"How about six dollars and some change?"

"God you're a pervert... and a cheap skate!" She told me, "I ought to pour this beer on your head!"

"That would be a waste of good beer!"

We both laughed for a while and then Kacey said she needed to get back home, "Mom will be wondering what I've been doing?"

"Tell her you were making a movie!" I laughed, and walked her to the door.

Kacey spun around and hugged me, "You're crazy Uncle Max... but that's one of the things I love about you!"

"Love you too!" I told her and loved how tightly she clung to me.

"Okay, see you later." Kacey said, and she was gone.

I sat down and watched some more T.V. hoping I'd played it right. She didn't seem to be upset about the suggestion, and I thought I'd just leave it alone and not mention it again. I hoped she would think about it and somehow change her mind.

Every day after work I'd take a dip in the pool to relax. Sometimes Kacey would be there and sometimes my sister would be with her.

Kacey flirted with me a little but I never mentioned the video again. I noticed than Jan was drinking a lot and wondered if she was feeling down about her divorce.

I sort of wrote off ever getting my niece in my bed. I had to admit it was a great fantasy while it had lasted.

The following Friday night around 8 PM there was a knock on my door.

"Hi, what ya doing?" Kacey asked when I opened the door.

"Not much what about you?"

I let Kacey in and damn she looked good! Her hair was shiny black and was in a nice braid down to the middle of her back. She had on a white blouse with tiny straps over her tan shoulders.

Cute blue shorts and sandals on her tiny feet. I think she was only about 5 foot 2 compared to my six feet. Petite and totally hot is how most guys would describe her.

"Mom just left on a date with some guy from her work!"

"Really?"

"Yeah, I hope it goes alright for her sake."

"You look really good, you going out tonight?" I asked as Kacey wandered into my kitchen.

"No, I was getting bored so I thought I'd come over and hang out with you if that's okay?"

"You come over whenever you want...want a beer?

"I thought you'd never ask!" Kacey laughed.

I got us a couple of beers and we sat down on the couch. I had the baseball game on and it was pretty boring so I asked her what's new.

"Not much, I still can't find a job except at McDonalds and I refuse to work there!"

"Oh I'm sure you'll find one eventually."

"It's frustrating waiting around, I'd rather be working than doing nothing all day." She told me, as her beer seemed to disappear quickly.

Kacey shook the empty, "Can I have another?"

"You don't have to ask, have all you want!"

She gave me one of her sweet smiles that would melt any man's heart, "Thanks, I'll bring you one."

"Are you trying to get me drunk?" I laughed.

"No, I'm trying to get me drunk!"

I laughed at her, "How come?"

"Drown my sorrows...I guess."

By her third beer Kacey was smiling again and I could see she was feeling better.

"Max... if I wanted to do one of those movies who would I call?"

That surprised me, "I thought you didn't want to do that?"

Kacey looked at me, "I don't really, but I hate having no money. Mom works hard but we just get buy."

"Hey I can give you some money if you need it." I told her.

"No, I guess I'm too proud and really want to make my own." Kacey told me, "I'd do one of those movies if I could do it with my boyfriend. But I don't have one at the moment so I guess that's out." She sighed and shrugged her shoulders.

I looked at her and wanted her badly but wasn't about to show it, "Really, I didn't think I'd ever hear that from you."

"I'm not as innocent as everyone thinks!" She laughed and took a drink, "Mom thinks I'm still a virgin!"

"When did you lose you virginity?" I asked, since she seemed to be in the talkative mode.

"When I was sixteen."

I took a drink, "Yeah me too...but that was a million years ago."

"You're not that old!"

"Seems like it was that long ago." I told her.

"I could try and find out about the movie thing if you really want me too?" I said at last.

"Sure...why not, I love sex!" She laughed, "If I can get over doing it with some strange guy!"

I couldn't believe my ears, and I had to sit back and drain my beer after that.

Kacey came back with two more beers, one for me.

"I'm glad I have someone cool like you to hang out with!" Kacey told me, and started on her fourth beer.

I sat there wondering if I had the guts to ask her. She seemed in an acceptable state of mind, but I was still her Uncle and I didn't know how she would take me asking her to make a movie with me.

Kacey was sitting cross legged on the sofa like an Indian smiling at me. She had that look of a girl who wanted some sex the way she kept looking at me.

Well at least that was what I kept telling myself. Once my courage caught up with my mind I just went ahead and blurted it out.

"Promise not to be mad if I give you another crazy idea?" I asked, swallowing the lump in my throat.

"Sure! I don't think I could ever be mad at you Max!"

"I have a video camera."

"And you want to do what with it?" She asked quickly with this twisted little smile on her lips.

"I've seen enough porn to try and film you," I told her, "Then you could send it in, if I find out who we could send it too."

"You're serious this time aren't you?" She laughed.

"Sure, I told you it was a crazy idea."

"Who's the guy going to be... you?" She asked, suspiciously.

"Yeah, and I'd give you five hundred bucks up front to help out since you don't want charity."

"Mmmmmm...But what if someone see's it by accident? I mean you are my Uncle, and we aren't supposed to do things like that."

I had to answer quickly because she was waiting to hear an explanation.

"I don't think my face will be in the movie, just the important part."

Kacey burst out laughing, "Yeah, I guess that's true!"

"So what do you think?"

"Five hundred bucks?" She asked.

"Yeah, I have the cash in my room."

I held my breath and hoped she'd say yes.

Kacey uncoiled her nice legs and stood up with her beer, "Okay, mom said she'd be late. Fuck it.... why not?"

I'd never heard her cuss before and I wondered if the beer had anything to do with it.

She took my hand and led me to my bedroom, "I'd rather find out if I can do it for a camera with you, than some strange guy." She giggled.

I got the video camera from the top of my dresser and turned it on. I checked twice to make sure it was working because I didn't want anything to go wrong!

"You sure you know what you're doing?" Kacey laughed watching me.

"I guess we will find out."

"What do you want me to do Uncle Max?" She laughed, sitting on the bed like an Indian again.

"Why don't you get up and take those clothes off for me?" I told her filming as she got up and slipped her top over her head.

Kacey had on a nice looking black bra, which she unhooked and let fall to the floor.

"Wow! Perfect looking tits!" I blurted out when I saw them.

"Thanks, you're making me blush!" She giggled, and started to unbutton her shorts.

I got up close, as she skinned out of her shorts. Her little black panties coming part way down with them. She pulled them back up and stood up.

Her boobs were perfect, nice firm round boobs that were slightly bigger than a couple oranges. Her nipples were nicely formed pink tepees that I wanted to suck on.

"Can I touch them?" I asked holding the camera closer.

"Soft... don't hurt me." She warned.

I filmed my hand touching her perfect boob and then tickled her nipple. It got hard and she giggled, "The camera freaks me out!"

"Just pretend it's not here, I told her, "Turn around and let me see that nice little ass."

Kacey turned around and her ass did look perfect. Firm young teenage butt that I had to check for firmness.

"Pull the panties down, let's see your goods." I told her.

Kacey pulled them down slowly and stepped out of them. I pulled one of her butt cheeks to the side and got a close up of her little pussy and butt hole.

"It looks so fantastic!" I told her and she giggled, "Glad you like it Max."

"What now?" Kacey asked turning around and all she had was a little trimmed black rectangle of pubes above her slit.

"Get on the bed and lean up on those pillows for me."

Kacey scrambled up on the bed and leaned back on my pillows looking at me for what to do next.

"I want you to close your eyes and show me how you masturbate."

"God!" she exclaimed, "Really, I don't know if I can do it with you taking a video."

"Come on," I told her.... close your eyes and pretend you're in your own bed doing it."

Kacey closed her eyes, and spread her legs apart with her knees up and her feet flat on the mattress. She started to rub her little pussy and my cock was aching in my shorts.

"Is it wet?" I asked.

"It's always wet!" She laughed, and began to rub her mound a little faster.

I stayed quiet and Kacey was making little moans as she slowly got herself turned on. She slid two fingers curled up into her vagina and began to finger fuck herself.

Fuck I was getting so turned on as she began to moan louder!

I could hear how wet her pussy was as she rubbed and then stuck her fingers back up in it.

"Lick your fingers for me." I told her not thinking she would actually do it but she did!

I could see how swollen her pussy lips were getting as she rubbed it hard, and then started to rub her clit fast from side to side.

"Oh Oh OOooohh God....MMmmm.....OH Fuck I'm going to cum!" She moaned.

"Look at the camera and cum for me!"

Kacey opened her eyes part way and moaned loudly. Looking at the camera she stuck her fingers up in her twat and finger fucked her pussy hard. It sounded wet and juicy and I wanted her!

Then she closed her eyes and let out several long moans. Her thighs clenched tightly around her hand cupping her pussy.

"AHhhhh OOOOhhhhhh Yeaaahhhh!" She groaned, and came for several seconds writhing around on the bed.