Max Porn Inc. Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was sitting there admiring her long legs and nice flat tummy when she turned and looked at me, "Max, can I ask you something?"

"Sure, what's on your mind?"

She paused for a few seconds and gazed back out at the pool. I loved her profile and remembered how good it had felt feeling her naked skin against mine.

"Do you feel guilty about what happened the other night?"

"Something happened?" I teased.

Jan backhanded my shoulder, "You know what happened!"

"Do you mean that incident on my floor the other day?"

Jan sat up and turned to face me, "Oh, so now I'm an incident!" She laughed, "I thought I was better than that!"

"You were!" I replied, "But to answer your question, no I don't feel guilty about it...do you?"

Jan lowered her voice, "Yeah, I guess I'm feeling a little guilty over it. I was pretty drunk, and it had been such a long time...I just sort of let things get out of hand."

"So what's to feel guilty about?"

"Well, I'd absolutely die if Kacey found out what we did!"

I sat back in the chase again and watched the people splashing around at the other end of the pool, "I think she would understand having needs. I mean she seems pretty open minded to me." I offered.

"You're not going to tell her are you?" Jan seemed a little on edge.

"No, of course not."

"Good," Jan replied letting out her breath, "You scared me for a second!"

"I just meant she seems to have her head on straight. Kacey is a remarkable young woman Jan, you should be proud!"

"I am," Jan replied with a smile, "I guess I just don't want to set a bad example...It's a mother thing."

Jan sat back sipping her beer and gazing off thinking about what I'd said. I couldn't tell her that Kacey hadn't cared that we were related during all the sex we'd had. I just had to let it lie and see how things went. I wasn't sure how my sister would react if she knew I'd fucked her daughter, and filmed it at the same time.

"Max I think Kacey has a crush on you." Jan said suddenly.

"Really, why do you think that?"

"She talks about you all the time."

"I suppose I'm a surrogate father for her now. A girl needs a father figure around since you split."

"Yeah, that could be it!" Jan seemed to like that idea, "I just worry because teen girls seem to fall in love so easy."

That sort of surprised me!

I'd never thought about the fact that Kacey might fall in love with me! I was going to have to watch how much time we spent together. As much as I cared about her, there was no way she wouldn't be hurt if she fell in love with me. And we sure couldn't get married and ride off into the sunset, even if we wanted to.

Jan brought me back to the present, "Max, don't take this wrong," She said, "What happened between us was wonderful and you were there for me when I needed you but..."

"But what?" I asked.

Jan turned around and looked me in the eyes, "I don't think it's a good idea...I mean...let's don't let that happen again."

"Sure sis," I told her, "Whatever you think is best."

"Thanks for understanding," Jan smiled, "I'm so glad I have a brother like you!"

"I love you too!"

"I know you do Max, and I love you more than you realize."

After that heavy conversation I excused myself and went back to my apartment. Jan told me she'd come over later for the money and I felt kind of sad that we wouldn't be having sex again. It didn't last long when I thought of the next scene I could do with Amy. That is if she wanted to do another one? I was pretty sure the girl's lust for money would make Kacey or Amy agree to another film scene.

It was almost 11:00 pm and Jan still hadn't shown up. I was playing with my ball cap, adjusting the camera angle to make up for how I'd missed some stuff with Amy. Someone started pounding on my door so I put the cap on and went to see what the hell was going on.

I went and opened it and there was Jan...Drunk as a skunk!

"Hiya Max, let me in big bro!"

I brought her in before the whole apartment complex heard her loud voice. She immediately went to my kitchen to steal a beer. I ran to the bedroom and got her money.

When I got back in the kitchen Jan was swaying a bit with her hands on the counter. She was looking at her beer and I wondered if she'd make it back home.

"Hey, here's the money for your car." I said offering her the bills.

"Thhaanks," She slurred and stuffed the money in her little purse.

My sister had on a thin white sleeveless T-shirt... kind of like a guy's muscle shirt only fancy. The material stretched around her nice round breasts tightly, with her little purse strung over one bare shoulder. The top was sheer enough you could see she had forgotten her bra. I could see the points of her nipples like a couple of a #2 pencil erasers, and the darker shade of her areolas. Shinny blue gym shorts and flip flops completed her outfit.

I have to admit she looked damn sexy even if she was drunk as hell.

Jan came over and leaned against me. She raised her head and said, "Kiss me Max!"

I had to hold her steady as she gave me a hot kiss that involved her tongue twirling around inside of my mouth. She was pushing her body against my crotch and my cock was starting to respond to the attention.

"I think I better walk you home." I told her.

"Nope, not going to happen...Maxie!" Jan laughed, "Not until you punish your bad, bad, bad, little sister!" She said like she was in a confessional.

"What have you been bad about?" I asked, keeping her from falling over.

Jan held her index finger to her lips, "Shhhhh!" she whispered, "Don't talk so loud, somebody will hear."

I looked around the room and said, "Who?"

She went on like she hadn't even heard me, "I've been a bad girl Max...I need spanked!" She laughed, "You want to spank me?"

I have to admit that the idea sounded pretty fun but I knew she was drunk so I let it go.

"I think you should go home and sleep it off Jan." I told her.

"Not until you punish me properly..." Jan slurred, "I've been very bad!"

"How?"

She looked around and then leaned in closer and whispered, "I fucked my brother the other night!" Like it was some secret I didn't know about.

"I know about that, we talked about it earlier remember?"

"Yes...yessss..But I want to be punished for it."

Do you know how much it sucks talking to a drunk when you are sober? It is real frustrating work. If you don't know that, try it sometime and you'll get what I mean.

"Why, that was the past." I told her.

"No, no, no!" Jan hissed, "Problem is I loved it, and I want to fuck him again!" She told me, "I need punished for that, cause I'm a horny little slut!"

I was seeing a side of my sister that I never would have dreamed existed!

It was obvious that I wasn't going to get her out of my hair until I did what she wanted, or she passed out. Whichever came first, and it was sort of hard to guess which one by the way she slurred her words.

But I'd told her that I wouldn't do it again so I said, "Jan, you're drunk. I'll make you some coffee and you can sleep it off."

Jan suddenly straightened up and there was a gleam in her eyes.

She started laughing and said, "Got you!"

I realized she wasn't as drunk as she had been acting, "Jesus!" I told her, "You're faking!"

"Aw don't be mad," Jan replied getting her laughing under control, "I was just testing you to see if I can trust you."

"Testing me for what?" I asked, still a little annoyed at her.

"I wanted to make sure you weren't using me like all the other worthless men I've met."

"And what did you decide?"

"That you're the big brother I've always thought you were."

"Hell of a way to find out!" I replied.

Jan came over and put her arms around my waist, "Not everything I said was fake."

"What part is that?" I asked, as my anger faded away.

Jan looked up at me with this little grin, "I do want you to fuck me again." And I felt her hand on the growing bulge in my boxers.

She was squeezing my cock through my shorts and it was responding in earnest.

"Jan, you don't have to do this because of the money I gave you." I told her, pushing her hand from my crotch.

Jan got closer and put her hand back on my bulge. Looking up at me she said, "I don't care about the money right now...girls get horny just like guys do?"

"They do?"

Jan laughed, "There wouldn't be any babies if we didn't!"

I felt pretty stupid, but she was right. I guess I'd spent so much time chasing women that I'd never thought about how the ones that said yes, actually wanted to be caught.

"What's with the cap?" Jan asked, "You always run around in your underwear and a cap?" She laughed, but kept massaging my cock. She was looking up at me and pushing her boobs against me.

"I forgot I had it on." I replied.

"It's kind of cute...come on!"

Jan took my hand and led me to my bedroom. I was relieved when she didn't look in the other one full of cameras!

Jan kicked off her sandals and took her little purse off. She started talking as she dug inside of it.

"Max have you ever played a game before?"

"Sure, lots of games...why?"

"I bet you haven't played this kind of game." She replied and pulled a pair of toy handcuffs from her purse."

I stood there in shock as she clicked one side to her right wrist. She turned around with her back to me and put her hands behind her, "Put the other one on for me."

I would have never guessed that my little sister had a kinky side to her! I put the other cuff around her free wrist and clicked it shut. I could see that it had a button instead of a lock on each one. She could probably take them off herself if she wanted to.

Jan spun around with a big grin on her face, "Pretend we are back in high school and you tricked me into trying these on," she said excitedly, "You brought me to your room...and now you're going to fuck me no matter what!"

I just starred at her wondering who exchanged my sister for this woman.

"We got drunk at a party together, and now I'm helpless." She beamed, "What are you going to do to me?"

Before I could say anything Jan turned around facing the bed. I remembered my cap and quickly took it off and turned on the tiny switch. I adjusted the cap and slid my boxers down as she started talking.

"Ok Max, you played your little trick on me, now take these off!" She said, waving her hands behind her back.

My dick was already hard as a rock when I went up behind her.

I put my arms around her and grabbed her boobs and pulled her back against me. I started squeezing and massaging both of her nice soft boobs.

"MAX!" she screamed, "WHAT ARE YOU DOING? GET YOUR HANDS OFF ME!" as she struggled, but not too hard.

I yanked her T- shirt up over her boobs and started fondling the bare skin roughly as she struggled to get away. Now, I have to tell you that I'd never done anything like that before. But I also have to admit it was turned me on quite a bit. My dick was standing straight up trapped between us and her warm bare skin on my knob felt great!

"MAX!" She yelled again, "Are you NAKED?" She struggled some more as I put my head over to her ear and stuck my tongue in it.

"STOP IT!" Jan squirmed, "WHAT DO YOU WANT?"

I pinched her nipples, "I want to fuck you!" I told her, starting to get into her little game.

"OH MY GOD!" Jan screamed, "I'm your SISTER!"

"That's even better," I told her and fondled her boobs while I licked her neck.

"Let GO OF ME!" Jan yelled again.

I spun her around and pushed her down flat on the mattress. With her hands cuffed under her back she couldn't do much but try and kick at me. She really wasn't trying to kick me, but it made it all seem very real.

I pushed between her legs and grabbed the waist band of her shorts and started yanking them down.

"STOP IT MAX!" She struggled to sit up and I pushed her back down.

"HOLD STILL!" I told her, "I'll stop when I'm tired of fucking you!"

"GOD YOU'RE YOU'VE GONE INSANE!" Jan yelled as fought her shorts down her legs.

"I'm just crazy about you!"

I yanked the shorts off her legs that were straight up in the air. When they came off her legs fell apart and she tried to sit up again. I pushed her flat on her back again.

Then I grabbed her little white panties and started yanking them off. I could see my sister was just as turned on as I was. The crotch of her panties had a wet spot the size of a silver dollar as I peeled them down and yanked them off her feet.

I pulled her butt to the edge of the mattress and started prying her legs apart. She put up just enough resistance to make it a good show for my POV camera.

Jan groaned as I spread her legs wide apart and looked down at her pussy. It was swollen and wet looking and I didn't have to act anymore. The fact is her little game was getting me damn hot!

"If you stop now I won't tell mom and dad!" Jan moaned, as I touched her wet pussy lips with two fingers.

I slid my fingertip across her clit and she jumped, "DON"T...STOP RIGHT NOW MAX!" Jan groaned, "I'M WARNING YOU!"

Looking back now, it seemed kind of silly for two people our ages to act like we were back in high school. But at the time it almost seemed like we were. I'd spent years lusting after my little sister and thinking thoughts just like we were acting out. The lust for her was still in me and I think she felt the same way about me.

"You say no... But your pussy says yes!" I told her, and pushed two fingers up inside of her wet vagina.

"OOOohhh GOD!" Jan moaned and tossed her head from side to side.

I sunk down and started kissing and licking her clit while I finger fucked her pussy nice and slow.

"Oh God...Please stop that Max...I don't want you to do that to MEeee!" Jan said.

I sucked her clit hard, and she let out a long groan, and her hips lifted up off the mattress and inch or two.

I stopped and stood up between her legs, "Okay, I'll stop."

"Thank God!" Jan whispered, "I won't tell on you Max."

I put my knob to her opening and she said, "WHAT ARE YOU DOING?"

I pushed all nine inches up inside her in one easy slippery stroke, "I'd rather fuck you now!"

"AHHhhhhh...!" Jan groaned and arched her back, which only made me go so deep that my balls were squished in her butt crack.

I held her legs wide apart by the backs of her knees and started to pump her hot wet cunt. Jan just groaned and moaned and seemed to be enjoying it as much as me.

After about every 15 or 20 strokes I'd pull out and suck and lick her pussy for a while before I'd start over. On the fourth time I plunged back into Jan she had a huge orgasm. I my cock all the way in her and enjoyed how her pussy contracted around my cock, pulsing and twitching as she moaned and groaned loudly.

"Oh My God Max!" She panted, "Why'd you do that to me?"

I reached under her arm pits and sat her up, "I had to do it sis, now you can suck my dick!"

"Not that too!" She groaned, still playing the game.

"Everyone in school knows you like to suck dick." I told her, and pushed my knob into her reluctant mouth.

She gave me a look like, "Was that true?" but then started sucking my cock as I pumped her nice warm mouth.

I pulled it out after a while and pushed her back flat again.

"Okay you had your fun!" Jan said bitterly, "Let me go!"

My sister wasn't the only one in the family who could come up with a surprise, "Don't move!"

Jan rolled over on her side watching me get the big bottle of lube out of my dresser, "What's that for?"

"You'll find out in a second." I told her and went back over to the bed.

I rolled her onto her back again and stuffed a pillow under her butt. I yanked her legs wide apart again and squirted so much lube it ran down her slit and butt crack.

"OH GOD MAX!" She groaned as I rubbed the lube on her anus."

I pushed my finger up her tight little rear and she let out a groan, "Wait till mom and dad hear about this!"

I poured lube all over my dick and worked it in with one hand while I fingered her butt hole.

"YOU BETTER NOT!" She yelled when I started to rub my slippery knob on her little anus.

I jumped off the bed and picked up her panties.

"What are you doing?" Jan asked.

"You talk too much sis!" I told her and stuffed the waded up panties in her mouth.

Her eyes got big around as I started to push my knob up her tight little anus.

She mumbled something through the panties in her mouth as my knob popped inside of her rear. My sisters little anus was tight around my shaft just behind my knob. I'd always wondered what it would be like to fuck my sister up the butt. And she'd made my dream come true at last.

I lubed my shaft more and then slowly pushed it deeper as she squirmed and but muffled noise came out of her panty stuffed mouth again. I didn't know for sure if she liked it but I was too far gone to stop.

Feeling my rock hard cock all the way up my sister's butt was amazing! I hoped the POV was getting the shot as her sphincter stood out like a little volcano each time I pulled back for another thrust. It felt like a rubber band as it squeegeed the lube from my shaft.

With her butt up off the mattress on the pillow I could hold her hips firmly and drive my cock straight in and out of her. Jan's eyes were big around and she had a tuft of panties hanging out of her mouth. I could hear her moaning on each thrust through them, and her boobs began to slam up and down from my thrust.

I knew it was too late to stop and grabbed her nice tits and squeezed them hard. Slamming my cock all the way in and out five times before I shot a huge load up her bum. Jan's eyes rolled back in her head and I heard her mumbling trough her panties as my dick jerked and shot what felt like a week's worth of cum up her rear.

I leaned forward and pulled the panties out of her mouth.

"I never thought it would feel that good!" Jan said after gasping for air, "God Max...I've missed out all these years!"

"That was your first time?" I asked.

"Yes...you're the only man I'd ever let do that to me." She sighed, "God you're cock feels so good in me!" She replied and hugged her bare boobs, and her whole body shivered under me.

I pulled out expecting to see my dick a big nasty mess but it still looked clean. Jan got up on unsteady legs and turned her back to me so I could unlatch the handcuffs. She spun around and hugged me tight, "That was fantastic!" She told me, "Did you enjoy my little game?"

"Fucking amazing Jan!" I told her and we kissed for a while.

I had to agree it had been something special alright, as I crawled off the bed with Jan following me.

My shaft was happy and quickly deflating. Suddenly Jill dropped to her knees and held it, "Max, I just can't get enough of you!"

To my surprise she took my sensitive knob in her mouth and sucked hard while she milked the last of my cum out!

My knob was so sensitive that my tired balls gave one more little twitch as and just a tiny little leftover squirt leaked into her mouth. When she let go I came down off my toes and realized I had grunted really loud.

"I guess you liked that?" Jan laughed, and let go of my limp cock.

After a long hot shower together and a much needed teeth brushing we laid in bed. Jan was curled up next to me and it felt so nice after the great sex.

I just had to ask her, "So what made you change your mind about us doing it again?"

Jan didn't speak for a minute or two and then told me, "I know about you and Kacey."

I was surprised one more time that night, "How?"

"I found that DVD that you and her made." Jan said quietly tracing circles on my chest with her finger.

"How did you know it was me?"

Jan laughed, "I recognized your cock. It's sort of hard not to notice."

"So were you mad?"

"I was at first, but then I remembered she's 18 and can make up her own mind about who she sleeps with."