Max Porn Inc. Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I really didn't know what to say. My sister just kept surprising me every few minutes.

Jan smiled, "Max, since she broke the taboo first, I'm not feeling guilty about sleeping with you anymore."

It all seemed to make sense in some kind of crazy fashion. I was too tired to worry about it right then anyway, and I was just glad it hadn't all blown up in my face.

I still had to ask her one more thing, "So where did the sex game come from?"

"I wanted to show you I could make a movie too," Jan grinned, "Didn't you like it?"

"Hey, I loved it!"

"So how come you haven't asked me to make a movie with you yet?"

"I guess...I didn't think you'd be interested."

"Why not?" She laughed and gave my dick a tug, "Great sex, and money on top of that!" she exclaimed, "What's not to like about that?"

In a little while Jan crawled out of bed and started getting dressed.

"Going someplace?" I asked.

"I've got that interview later," She said, "I need to get a little sleep before then." And started putting her clothes back on minus the soaked panties.

Jan came over and kissed me, "Think about putting me in one of your movies Max, I'd love to do one with you."

"I will."

Jan turned and walked away, "I'll lock the door on the way out!"

I laid there wondering what kind of movie I could make with Jan in it?

"Maybe one with Kacey?" I thought, "No Jan wouldn't go that far!" I decided.

But I was pretty sure she might do a threesome with the hot little Amy. That is if she didn't have some hang-up about being with another girl.

The possibilities seemed almost endless, and kept running through my head until I dozed off.

I had an appointment after work the next day to meet this Joe Cooper guy about the web page. I hoped he didn't have any hang-ups over the material I was taking with me.