Max Porn Inc.

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In a little while she came back down from her orgasm.

"Wow!" She laughed, and uncoiled her legs... pulling her fingers out of her pussy and sticking them in her little mouth.

"Does it taste good?" I asked wanting to cum in my pants!

"Yes."

"Have you ever been with a girl before?"

"Unh-huh.... once or twice." She answered after licking her fingers clean.

"Who?"

"My friend Amy at the pool...do you remember her?"

I certainly did as she crawled over the mattress to where I was standing with the little camera.

"Max, are we going to have sex now?" She asked and started to unfasten my jeans, "I'm so horny right now!"

I sat the camera down and yanked my T-shirt off and then my jeans and boxers. My cock jumped to attention, "Yeah but you know what comes first?"

"A blow job!"

"Yep."

I picked up the video camera as Kacey came over and took a hold of my cock. It was really getting big and hard now as she stroked it back and forth.

"Wow! How long is this?" She asked.

"Almost nine inches." I told her proudly.

"It's fucking huge!" She said gazing at it as she slowly stroked it.

"Put it in your mouth and look at the camera."

I held the camera down as she sucked my knob in her mouth. Looking at the camera like I'd told her.

"You look so sexy with my dick in your mouth!" I told her and then let out a groan as her tongue slid around my knob and I jumped.

Kacey pulled off and said, "You like that don't you?"

"Fuck yes!" I told her.

"Good!"

I let Kacey suck my cock until I was almost ready to cum. Then I pulled it away from her and told her to lie down. I had to pinch my knob until it hurt so I wouldn't cum too soon. It worked and went a little limp while I adjusted her on my bed.

I pulled Kacey to the edge of the mattress and spread her wide open. I got down for a close up of her pussy and she moaned as I touched and squeezed it.

She was soaking wet and my finger slid in easily. Her little pussy was tight and hot around just one finger and I couldn't wait to see how good it felt around my cock!

But first I wanted to taste her pussy, and did as she groaned and moaned. I slid the wet tip of my finger up her little butt hole, and she came as I sucked her clit as hard as I could. She was leaking juice... wet and ready for my dick by the time I was done with her.

I put my knob to her hot little hole and pushed it inside. She let out a gasp as I slid part way up in her. Fuck she was as tight and hot as I'd ever imagined!

"UNNnnhhhhhhh.....OH GOD MAX!" Kacey groaned as I went a little deeper.

I looked down at her and picked up the video camera, "You ever had a big dick like this before?" I asked and pushed a little deeper.

"NOoooooo....Oh MY GOD!" She yelled out as I pulled back and gave her a deeper stroke.

I filmed my cock going in and out of her swollen pussy as she moaned and took most of it. The last couple of inches didn't want to go, so it took a while to get her stretched out.

I had to pull out several times and pinch my knob to keep from Cumming too soon. Her pussy was so hot and tight the only thing keeping me from Cumming was the distraction of running the camera.

Then I flipped her over doggy style and got back in her nice hot pussy. Pumping her faster and deeper and she was finally stretched out enough to take it all.

Kacey did nothing but yell and scream and moan the whole time. I loved how much she was enjoying my cock in her, and had to stop a couple of times to use the pinch trick. I was enjoying it more but it was hard to tell the way she kept screaming.

I wanted to finish with her on the bottom so I flipped her back over on her back. She scooted right up to the edge where I was standing and guided my wet shaft back into her hot little twat.

"I want you to cum Max!" She said hoarsely, and flopped down waiting for me to start fucking her again.

I leaned over her and sucked each of those perky nipples as I fucked her as deep as I could. She yelled and thrashed around but I kept her pinned down until I came.

At the end of our little episode I dropped the camera and held her two nice round boobs. Fucking her fantastic little hot pussy just as fast and deep as I could. Pounding her pussy really hard and deep wanting to fill it up with my cum.

"OH GOD!" Kacey yelled out after a few seconds of that, "OH OH OOOOOO GOD!....AHHHHH AH AH AH UNNNNHhhhh!"

I rose up from her warm belly and held her hips. I pulled her pussy all the way up to the base of my dick as I shot a huge load up her tight little cunt. I hadn't cum for a couple of weeks and she got it all!

I don't know how many times I shot but it was quite a few. I put my hand on her tummy and pressed down and rocked back and forth buried in her until my cock quit jerking.

"Squeeze my dick."

"How...Unhhh GOD!" Kacey groaned, when I thumbed her clit with my cock buried in her.

"Clench it tight with your pussy."

I felt it tighten up around my cock, "Like that?"

"Yeah, keep doing that...Fuck that feels good!"

I felt more cum slowly squirt out of my knob as her little pussy squeezed me hard several more times.

"That's it baby...MMmm squeeze out every drop!"

I'd dropped the camera but picked it back up as I pulled out. Cum leaked out under her swollen lips. I took a close up of it as it slowly ran down her crack. She was panting hard and rubbing her boobs with both hands and I finally turned the camera off.

I flopped down on the bed next to her and kissed her lips.

"Did you like it?" She asked.

"I loved it!" I told her and she kissed me back.

"I've never done that before." She admitted, and gently held my wet limp cock.

"Done what?" I asked.

"Let a guy cum in me."

"What?"

"Mom said not to because I'd catch a disease."

"Wow!" was all I could think of, "Did you like it?" I asked her.

"Couldn't you tell?" She laughed, "I don't want to feel a condom ever again!"

"I hope you're on birth control?" I said in a moment of panic.

"Mom's not that stupid!" Kacey laughed, "Don't worry about it!" She laughed at the worried look melting off my face.

"You better take a shower before you go home." Was all I could think to say back.

Kacey got up slowly from the bed and cupped her pussy, "It's really messy, but it feels so warm and slippery!" She laughed and headed for my shower.

When she came out and started getting dressed I got the money from my safe and gave it to her.

"Thanks!" She grinned fondling the bills, "I want to see the movie."

"Okay but I want to edit it first, and then we can watch it together."

"Okay, I better get home before mom gets back!" Kacey said and I walked her to the door in my boxers.

I went to give her a hug but she put her arms around my neck and pulled me down for a long hot kiss, "See you tomorrow Max!" she smiled, and walked out the door.

I stayed up half the night editing the movie. Damn it was hot seeing my niece take my cock in her mouth and pussy! The only thing missing was a story to go with it.

I watched it several more times and started thinking that any man worth his nuts would pay to see my sexy little niece having sex.

Sure enough Kacey showed up around noon in her bikini and carrying her pool bag.

"Hi!"

"Hi!" I told her and let her in the door.

"Mom went to the store and my friend Amy is coming over to swim later," she told me, "Did you get that movie done?"

She looked all smiles and excited to see it as she sat her bag on the floor by my couch.

"Yeah," I told her and turned on the T.V.

"Oooo... I can't wait to see it!"

I put the DVD I'd burned into the player and turned it on as Kacey brought two beers.

She plopped down and I admired her body while she watched the movie start.

Kacey laughed, "You were right Max," She said, "I do look sexy with your cock in my mouth!"

I had to agree but didn't say anything as we watched it unfold.

"Damn I scream a lot!" She laughed, and drank beer as the movie wore on.

I was getting turned on watching it again and hoped it was making her that way too.

"So that's what it looks like to a guy." She stated, as the close up of my dick sliding in and out of her little pussy played to the sounds of her screaming, and moaning.

"God it felt so GOOD!" Kacy said biting her knuckles.

When the movie was over she looked pink from blushing, "THAT was HOT!"

"It sure was," I said pointing to the big bulge in the front of my shorts, and walked into the kitchen to get another beer.

"Uncle Max?" Kacey said walking in to join me with the DVD in her hand, "Can I have this copy?"

"What for?"

"I want to show it to my friend Amy."

"Why?"

"Oh she's no angel!" Kacey laughed, "She'd love to see this!"

"Won't she tell someone?"

"I won't tell her it was you...she won't know who I did this movie with."

I didn't see the harm in it, because I was careful to cut and blur my face in the edits, "I guess so."

"Great!" Kacey exclaimed and came over to me.

We hugged and I squeezed her cute little butt. She smelled good, and felt even better but she pulled away with a little smile on her face.

"What?" I asked.

Kacey reached for my crotch and started rubbing my cock, "Amy will be here pretty soon but we have time for a quickie!" She giggled, "That movie got me all hot again!"

Thinking about Kacey's little pussy all wet made my cock surge in her hand, "It feels like someone's awake down here!" She said, holding my cock through my shorts.

Kacey pulled my shorts and boxers down and grabbed my bare cock in her hand. It was rock hard by the time she got down on her knees and took me in her mouth.

I wanted her real bad and pulled her up from her knees. I kicked off my shorts and boxers and led her towards the bedroom. I only got as far as the sofa by the time she'd untied her bikini top.

I had to back her up against the big padded arm of my sofa and grab her nice tits.

Kacey's hands ran through my hair and she moaned as I sucked both of her nice hard nipples. Then I turned her around and bent her over the armrest.

I loved her bikini bottoms because they had string ties on each side that came undone with one tug. I pulled them free and yanked it loose.

"Oh GOD!" Kacey moaned as my fingers felt how soaking wet her pussy was, "You're making me so fucking horny!"

I kicked her legs wider apart and put my knob in her wet slit and rubbed it until it was soaked. Then I pushed up in her nice hot hole and made her groan as half of my length pushed up in her nice tight pussy.

"Oh my GOD that feels good!" She moaned, as I started to fuck her with an urgent need to cum in her hot little pussy again.

Fuck she was so hot and wet that I knew it wasn't going to take long for that to happen! It didn't help the way she was moaning and talking to me.

"Oh YEAH....UNnhhh Oh Yeah....FUCK ME!.....Give it to me MAX!!"

I grabbed her ass cheeks with both hands and spread them wide apart. I started pumping her hard and fast, and watching her little hole swallow all of my cock.

"OH GOD!" she screamed, "OH FUCK! AHHHH GOD!.......OHhhhh FUCK MEeeeee!" Kacey yelled and pounded her little fist on the sofa cushion.

I put my hands on top of her nice shoulders and pulled her back on my thrusts three or four times until I started shooting my cum in her.

After the first hard squirt she yelled out and I felt her pussy tighten up around my throbbing cock as it continued to spurt my load just as far up in her pussy as I could.

"AHhhhhhhh AHhhhhhhh AhhhAHHH OOOOH!" Kacey yelled out, "Oh YEAH....oh yeah!..... Cum in Meeeee!"

I massaged her nice tits from behind until I was spent, and reluctantly pulled out of her hot little cunt.

Kacey spun around and looked at the clock and grabbed her bottoms.

"Fuck! Amy is going to be here any minute!" She said, and tied them back on.

I hated to see her cover that sweet little pussy, but I'd got mine!

She gave me a quick kiss, "Thanks for the love!" She told me, and raced out with her bag like nothing had happened.

I got my clothes back on and sat down with a fresh beer and a smile on my face. My niece had given me the best pussy I'd ever had!

I sure hoped I'd get it again when we had more time to fool around. So far it had turned out to be the best $500 dollars I'd ever spent!

Later I went down to the pool after lunch and my sister Jan was there, along with Kacey and Amy frolicking in the pool.

I pulled up a chase next to Jan and admired her body through my shades, "Hey sis!"

Jan pulled her sunglasses down on her nose, "Hey Max, want a beer?"

I noticed the huge cooler, "Sure, you hitting the sauce early?"

"It's five o'clock somewhere!" She laughed.

I got the beer and sat back noticing the girls whispering with each other so I took a nice long look at Amy.

Amy was a cute little blonde haired girl. She had a body as tight as Kacey's and I would have bet money her pussy was even tighter, judging how narrow her hips were.

From a distance it looked like she had nice size teenage boobs to go with it. I was lost in thought and missed what Jan said.

"Huh?"

"I said I had a date last night."

"Oh yeah Kacey told me about that, how was it?"

Jan looked at me, "Horrible...I don't think I can get back into the dating thing!"

"Sorry to hear that," I replied, "What went wrong?"

Jan sat up and swung around facing me. She chugged her beer empty, "No offence, but men think if they buy you dinner you should pull down your panties!"

I laughed, "None taken that sounds about right to me."

"Well at least you're honest, this guy told me to put out or get out!"

"No shit?" I told her, "That was pretty rude, what did you do?"

Jan bent over and dug out a fresh beer, and the sight was very nice! She stood up as I was imagining what her pussy looked like under that bikini, "I told him to go home, and play with his little dick by himself!"

I laughed as she sat down, "That was hard core Jan!"

"Fuck him, I took a cab home!"

I chuckled as Kacey and Amy came up doing that scurrying trot that girls do with their arms folded around them.

"Hi Uncle Max, you remember Amy?"

"Sure," I said and stood up, "How are you?" and offered my hand.

Amy smiled with these bright blue eyes, "Good, how are you?"

"Fine, you girls look good today!" I said, and sat back down next to sis.

"What are you two girls up to?" Jan asked them.

"Mom is it okay if I go to the mall?" Kacey asked, "Then I'm going to spend the night with Amy."

"Sure, but I don't have any cash to give you." Jan apologized.

"That's okay; Uncle Max gave me some money to help him with some work."

Than caught me by surprise but I remained calm as Jan looked at me, "What did you have her do?"

Images of my cock sliding in and out of Kacey's tight twat flashed through my head, "Oh I have a bunch of data to enter in a spreadsheet and I hate that part of my job." I lied to my sister.

"Oh good, she is good with computers. That was nice of you to help her out!" Jan smiled at me.

"No problem, she did a fantastic job!"

I saw Kacey's face light up when I said that, "I might have some more work for her if she wants it?"

"Anytime Max!" Kacey grinned, and I was glad she got my little private joke.

"Okay, well let me know if something changes."

Kacey gave her mom a quick peck on the lips and I stood up to get a hug. I noticed Amy looking at me sort of funny and I wondered what that was about but quickly forgot about it after they scurried off.

"That was sweet of you," Jan told me, "How much did you give her?"

"Five hundred."

"What?" Jan looked stunned, "God we won't see her again for two days! Why so much?"

"I wanted to help out and clothes are expensive."

"Well I hope you make her earn it? Otherwise she is going to think you just give her money!"

"Don't worry; I have more work for her. She'll have to earn the rest."

"Good...but that was really nice Max!" She beamed, "Thank you!"

I hung out with Jan for another hour while she pounded down the beers. I was amazed how much she drank and still managed to stay almost sober.

That night I was playing with my hand video camera and watching some T.V. on the sofa when a loud knock at my door sounded. I looked at the clock and it was after 10PM.

I'd been sitting around in my boxers and a T-shirt so I peeked through the peep hole. Jan was standing there in her bikini with a T-shirt over the top half.

"Hey big brother...ya got any beer?" She said when I opened the door, "I ran out."

"Don't you think you had enough?" I replied as she barged in and headed for my refrigerator.

"No such thing!" She laughed, and raided my stock.

I sat down on the couch and took the beer she brought me, "Thanks!" she told me and I noticed her words were a bit slurred.

"No problem."

We small talked for a couple of beers before she got to the real reason she'd come over.

"Max, I really hate to ask this but I don't know who else to turn to."

"What?" I said, wondering what was wrong.

"I was wondering if you could loan me some money?"

"Sure, how much do you need?"

She looked dejected, "A thousand if you can afford it. I sort of lost my job and need to pay the rent."

"Damn, of course you can have it!"

"I mean I'll pay you back as soon as I can!"

"You don't have to pay me back, unless you want to." I told her.

"Did I ever tell you how much I love you?" Jan said, jumping over on my lap, and giving me a big hug.

I could feel how soft her nice round boobs were as she mashed them against me. Her bare back turned me on and when she pulled her chin from over my shoulder to sit back up I stopped her.

I sort of lost my head and rolled her back to her side of the sofa and kissed the hell out of her lips!

I think she was so shocked she didn't fight it, even when I stuck my tongue into her sweet mouth. It sank in a few seconds later and she pushed me back with both hands on my chest.

"Wow Max!" She said looking startled, "Why did you do that?"

"I guess because it's something I've wanted to do since we were in Junior High." I told her sitting back and letting go of her.

The fact was the kiss just sort of happened and I was as surprised as her about it. I was also pretty embarrassed about it and hoped she wouldn't start yelling at me.

"Really?"

"Yeah...hey look I'm sorry...I guess I'm as surprised as you are, are you mad?"

She looked at my face carefully. You know the kind of look a woman gives you when they are trying to decide if you lying to them.

"No, I think you're telling the truth Max." She said, "How come you never told me you had those kinds of thoughts about me?"

I was embarrassed and rubbed my head with both hands, "I guess because it's supposed to be wrong, and I figured you'd think I was some kind of freak or something."

"I'd never think that of you, but you should have trusted me enough to say something Max." Jan said sweetly.

"I was afraid you'd freak out and tell mom and dad. Then they would put me in a home or something."

Jan got up and I thought she was leaving but she went in the kitchen and came back with two more beers.

To my surprise she sat back down next to me with her legs crossed facing me.

"Here have a drink; you look like you need one!" She laughed.

"Thanks!"

I took the beer and she was looking at me, "So my big brother is a pervert...your secret is out now!"

"I feel bad enough already Jan," I told her, "Don't rub it in!"

Jan laughed, "I'm just teasing you like you've done to me a million times growing up."

"You have a point there," I told her, "I guess I was a shit sometimes."

"It's okay Max, I forgave you a long time ago," She smiled and took a drink of beer, "So tell me what would you have done if I'd come in your room with nothing on but a smile back then?"