Max Porn Inc.

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is this a trick question?"

"No, I'm just curious." Was all she said.

I sat back and thought about it, "I probably would have died first of all, and then that would have been the end."

"Why's that?"

"I've always had this crush on you. I thought you were the sexiest girl in school!"

"So you had the hot's for me?"

"Yeah, really bad too!"

Jan started laughing, and I felt my face flush. Before I could say anything she got it under control.

"Sorry, I'm not laughing at you...it's just the story of my life. I sort of had the hot's for you back then and now all these years have gone by and we can't go back and fix it. Just like when I married that idiot, I would love to go back in time and fix that!"

"I hated it when you married him Jan!" I said just a little too strongly.

"I should have listened to you Max." She said, "You told me he wasn't for me."

"We all make mistakes."

"So how come you haven't gotten married yet?" She asked me.

"I guess I never found the right woman yet."

"Yeah, better safe than sorry," Jan sighed.

"Are you going to get married again?" I asked her.

Jan laughed, "I doubt it, who wants an old dried up prune like me?"

"Are you kidding me?" I told her, "You are still are sexy as hell! Any man would be lucky to have you!"

"You really think so?"

"Of course I do!" I replied, "I just lost my head and kissed you didn't I?"

Jan looked at me with a big smile, "Yeah...I guess you did, and it was really nice."

Jan put her beer on the coffee table, then took mine from my hand and sat it down also. I was surprised when she sat down and snuggled right up next to me.

"Max let's try that kiss again, this time I'll know its coming."

She didn't have to tell me twice and our lips met. This time she wasn't cold, and kissed me back just as hard.

I found my hand cupping her boob and damn it felt good! She didn't seem to mind, and kissed me with even more passion. I pulled the string tie of her bikini top loose between her boobs.

Jan let me open her bikini top and feel her bare breasts. They felt perfect in my hand and her nipples were hard as rocks.

I bent down and sucked one and she let out a moan and held the back of my head. I felt her hand reaching for my crotch and she slipped it down inside of my boxers and grabbed my dick.

When I finished making her moan by sucking her other nipple she slid off the couch on her knees and started tugging my boxers off. I let her, and she got between my legs and grabbed my raging hard cock. It was already fully erected and swaying around.

"Wow you are a big brother!" Jan laughed, stroking my cock and looking at it, "If you would have showed me this in High School I would have been all over you!"

"Great now you tell me!"

"Better late than never." Jan replied and put her mouth over my knob and started to suck and tickle it with her tongue at the same time.

Her lips sealed tightly around my shaft just below my knob and I watched her cheeks suck inward. I felt how hard she was sucking and then pulled back until my knob popped out with a big wet smack.

"You really have a nice big cock!" Jan smiled, and went back to sucking on it.

I had to moan that time as I watched her enjoy sucking my dick. I remembered the video camera lying next to me and automatically turned it on and filmed her.

When she opened her eyes and saw it she didn't freak, "Why are you filming me?"

"When I'm old and grey, I'll look back at this as the best day in my life!"

Jan laughed, "Just don't show it to anyone!"

She closed her eyes and went down further and started to lick and gently suck on my balls. She kept stroking me at the same time and I could feel my nuts getting tighter.

When my cock was all wet she let go and stood up, "Film this!" She told me and pulled her bikini bottoms down and kicked them off.

Her nice trimmed black bush looked delicious! So did her nice puffy pussy lips.

"God I'm so wet!" She told me and rubbed her hand over her pussy a couple of times.

Jan came over and straddled me on her knees and grabbed my cock and rubbed my knob up in her pussy. Her pussy was warm and wet, and slippery on my knob.

She put me in and sank part way down, "Fuck that feels good!" She moaned and then she sank all the way down until my balls were mashed in the crack of her ass.

Jan wiggled back and forth a few times with all nine inches of me up her hot, wet, cunt.

She bounced up and down three times before letting out a huge moan and I felt her vagina tighten up around my dick. It pulsed several times quickly as she moaned again and I realized she'd already cum.

"Did you cum already?" I asked and grabbed both of her boobs.

"Yeah...Oh that felt good Max! It's been over a year since I've had sex."

"Fuck!" I groaned as she squeezed my dick hard with her pussy.

"You like that don't you?" Jan whispered in my ear and did it again, "Don't worry...I'm going to make you cum this time."

My sister put her tongue in my mouth and began to slam her pussy up and down on my cock. When she went all the way down on it she'd squeeze it with her twat and I'd groan.

I'd had enough and held her on my cock as I slid her down to the carpet on her back with my cock still buried in her.

"OOoohh Are you going to fuck me now big brother?"

I answered by pushing her knees up to her ears and fucked her just as fast and hard as I could.

"OH FUCK!" she yelled, "OH GOD OOOOohh yeah FUCK ME MAX!"

I didn't last long and soon my dick was throbbing and shooting a huge load into her.

Jan felt my cock squirting and yelled, "OH UUUnnhhhhhh yessss! OH YESSSssssss!" and she came with me as I pumped my load into her.

Jan wrapped her legs around my butt and held me all the way in her until my dick began to shrivel up.

"God that felt wonderful!" She hissed, "I really needed that!"

"You can have it whenever you like!" I told her out of breath from how hard I'd fucked her.

"I've never paid the rent like this before!" She laughed, "It's more fun this way!"

We both laughed as I rolled off of her with my cock soaking wet with cum.

My sister slowly got up and started laughing, "Damn it's running down my leg!"

Sure enough cum was running down the inside of her shapely thigh.

Jan took her slender finger and wiped it up the inside of her thigh. To my surprise she put her cum soaked finger in her mouth and sucked it clean.

"Your cum even taste good!" She laughed and headed for my bathroom holding her drippy snatch.

I was in heaven! All those years of wanting her and it had finally happened. I'd gotten to make love to Jan at last and I had loved every minute of it. Next time I was going to make it last longer if I could.

I started laughing and thinking I should have bought a lottery ticket that morning. I'd been lucky enough to fuck my niece and her mom all in the same day!

I got up and opened my safe and counted out a thousand dollars for her rent. When I came back she was back in her bikini and I handed her the cash.

"You don't know how much this means to me!" Jan said and gave me a huge hug and kissed my lips, "I'll make it up to you one way or the other."

"I have a few ideas." I laughed and hugged her back.

"I bet you do!" She giggled and reached between us to give my cock a little tug.

Jan left and I took a shower before going to bed. My mind kept running over the day's events and I'm sure when I did fall asleep I had a big smile on my face.

Not much happened for the next few days. I was starting to wonder if Kacey and Jan had decided to stay away from me.

I was editing the film of my sister and I when there was a knock on my door. I looked at the clock and it was just past 8 PM.

I wondered if it was Kacey, but when I opened the door...Amy was standing there with her golden locks and crystal blue eyes.

"HI!" She said.

"Hi Amy, what brings you here?"

"I was looking for Kacey is she here?"

"No," I told her, "I'm not sure where she is."

"Okay, hey could we talk for a minute?" She asked.

"Sure, come on in."

Amy walked in and looked around my apartment as I closed the door.

"Have a seat," I told her what's on your mind?"

Amy sat down on the sofa and looked over at me with this little grin.

I sat down in the chair across from her and admired how sweet and innocent she looked.

"Kacey showed me that movie of you and her." She said.

My heart sort of stopped for a minute, "Did she tell you it was me?"

Amy laughed, "No I figured it out myself...Don't worry I'm not going to tell anyone."

I felt a bit of relief hearing that news!

"Why do you think it was me?" I asked.

Amy grinned, "I recognized your tattoo!" she said pointing at my left hand.

I felt like an idiot! I'd forgotten all about the barbwire tattoo around my left wrist. That was something I needed to fix next time I filmed something.

"Anyway," Amy continued,"I was wondering if you might put me in one of your movies next time?"

"Why would you want to do that?" I asked, still not believing my good luck.

She looked a little sheepish, "I could use the money, and I love sex... so I figured what the fuck!"

Cuss words coming out her angelic face seemed so out of place, but I wasn't going to complain about it.

"I've been working on an idea for the next little movie," I told her, "Have you ever done any acting?"

"I was in drama one year at school."

"Okay, let me tell you my idea, and if you still are interested we might be able to make a deal."

Amy sat forward on the sofa all ears, "Tell me what I have to do."