Maxie Reckless and the Kith #03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RavynsLand
RavynsLand
106 Followers

"Don't worry," Zin continues hurriedly, though I'm not sure what she was reading on my face. "I'll help you." She smiles and presses the tip of her cock against Ella's before starting to push it forward, and my eyes widen to max capacity.

"What the fuck are y--?!" I start to squeal, but it's too late. I let out a shriek of intense pleasure and more than a little pain as Zin stuffs her cock in beside Ella's, breaching me once again and now double-stuffing my inexperienced ass. I thought this stuff was only for porn stars, man.

"Oh wow, you're really stretching her out," Elle comments, now giving up on trying to get me to blow her. While I'm doing my best it's just too much work between talking and screaming, and the rosy harem-girl seems just as content to stuff her dick into her sister's mouth, who starts eagerly slurping at it. "Are you sure this is safe for her?"

Zin lays one hand on my breast and leans in, suckling at my neck briefly before answering. "If she is as the Eldest suspects, she can handle it. If not... it likely won't matter." She works herself in another inch or two, and though she hasn't started thrusting yet Ella is still taking me to pound-town. I shriek wildly, arching my back and shifting my entire body back and forth, not sure whether I'm supposed to be pushing back and forward. In my defense, I think I'm doing both at this point.

"Mmn, start fucking her Zinny, your dick feels great next to mine..." Ella whimpers, now suckling at her twin's balls while Elle strokes herself.

"She needs time to adjust," Zin whispers, trying to soothe me with kisses to my cheeks and shoulders, starting to adopt a very very slow rhythm in spite of the fact that she could likely get off just from Ella and my movements. I start twitching freakishly like a Silent Hill nurse, my entire body contracting and contorting. I lift both my legs up and slide them behind my head, trembling and forcing myself to watch the two Kith violate me. As much as it hurts and as much as I feel violated it's so fucking hot to see both beauties sliding their cocks in and out of my ass, and while I wasn't expecting it... I'm still fully hard. And not even just hard, but harder than before -- I feel my balls start to tighten and lift, and I rake my black-painted fingernails roughly across Zin's back, leaving deep violet marks.

"Nnahhhhh!!" I wail out, tears streaming down my face as I take my double-anal stuffing like the bitch I am. Muscular action makes my cock bounce and jump and shift on its own, and Zin is picking up her pace now. Both cocks are ramming into me at a staggered pace, never at equal depth at the same time. Hell, even the sound of Ella sucking off her sister (and, God help me, the fact that those two are sisters) is getting me hot as hell. I'm not sure how much more of this I can take and I'm starting to suspect that the anal orgasm isn't a myth after all.

"She's close, Ella," Zin whispers, firmly nipping at my breast with her teeth. "Give her all you've got. Make her scream. We can still save her."

"Wait, save her?" Elle chirps curiously, looking down at me. "You never told me she was on trial, Zin."

"Well I'm telling you now! If you want to join, feel free!"

"Maybe next time," I hear Elle murmur behind me (thank God). "I don't think that'd be much help at this point."

Ella gurgles out something around her sister's dick but it isn't very impactful on the conversation. I'm barely listening anyway. Zin and Ella have just reached a state of sync and currently both of their dicks are as deep as they'll go in my ass, and you know what... I fucking quit. I seriously can't even at this point. On one front I never thought something like this could feel so amazing, especially as ruthlessly as they're abusing my butt. I lose all grasp on what's happening around me as I unleash a hellish banshee-wail, every muscle contracting (and my legs cramping slightly) as my cock pulses, then pulses again, the second throb heralded a powerful releasal of spunk. I'm powerless to stop it, or even direct it, and as those two thick Kith cocks drill me I unleash spurt after spurt of my own cum over my face and chest, totally drenching myself in the stuff in my personal culmination of tonight's events.

"Yes!" I vaguely hear a cheer from somewhere near me. My body lays completely inert and borderline useless but for the tiny twitches in my fingertips and toes. I hear another murmur of "she did it!" followed by a more surly grumble of "but I didn't cum yet."

There is an intense sliding feeling as Zin's dick slides free of me, quickly followed by Ella's. There are some shifting sounds and I collapse onto the bed, no longer with Ella's body supporting me. Weakly, I open my eyes to see all three girls standing above me, mutually stroking and groping one another with me in the middle.

Huh. A circlejerk.

Technically I guess that's another first.

It's only a few more minutes before I start to feel myself get latticed with lines of Kith spunk, the thick goo completely frosting my face, chest, and stomach, with some of it even getting in my hair. I can't even hear their screams of climax above the pounding in my own ears.

Still gasping weakly, I hear another shifting sound, followed by a familiar but unwelcome voice. "How did she perform?" the voice barks out. I know who's speaking -- it's the Eldest. It must be.

"I think you may be interested to know," -- Zin's voice -- "She passed each test. With flying colors, actually. You know what that means, Eldest."

"You can't possibly believe that--"

"It doesn't matter what I believe, your grace. We base our conclusions on this test, as we always have. The only possibility is that this outsider -- Maxie -- is half-Kith."

...

Oh.

Well that was unexpected.

RavynsLand
RavynsLand
106 Followers
12