Maximilian and the Group Project

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He groaned loudly, feeling her slip up and down, never leaving her. She still was above him, her face grinning, but her eyes shut. He grabbed her hips in an attempt to slow down the torture, but it only made her scream louder. She thrust harder and harder. Quicker and quicker. Max began to get worried. Would she break him? Was this her revenge? But it was over in an instant. Her eyes flew open, their sky blue rings piercing his soul. She shot off him and was on her side convulsing. But Max hadn't cum. The speed had kept him from climaxing. Cloe lay flat panting. Marisa still lay on the bed to one side her eyes watching Max as he lay still dazed between them.

He could hear Elsie but not see her without lifting his head. She must be at the foot of the bed just below him. He felt the bed spring, and then he felt an impossibly warm and soft feeling incase his penis. Looking up he could see her staring at him as she used her breasts to encase him. She had them in he hands and looking down gave the tip, just peeking through a little lick. She only played with them slowly, going up and down at a painful pace. He could feel the pressure building but it was not enough.

"This will keep you going until the other two have recovered" Elsie spoke in a slightly ominous voice.

She kept on stroking him up and down. It was excruciatingly slow. Up and down. He could feel his dick stay hard, it seemed to strain, hoping for air, between the two soft pillows. Her blonde hair fell from her shoulder and tickled his belly. He began to try to sit up, but Marisa's hand shot out and clouted him in the chest. Looking around in panic, Max could see Marisa was touching herself, mirroring the slowness of Elsie's breasts. Cloe was starting to slow her breathing and was sitting up.

"Alright you can stop, Elsie" finally spoke Cloe. "I think he's good for another go. What do you think girls?" She climbed off the bed and helped Marisa follow. Max, still befuddled, his balls nearly bursting with expectation sat up carefully. What was next?

"Why don't you take us from behind, Maximilian?" Cloe drawled, pushing Marisa's head down into the bed, her bottom up in the air. Elsie took the spot beside her and Cloe, slowly drawing her hand across his dick followed suit. Max stood facing their three raised behinds, staring at their dripping vaginas. Elsie hadn't had anything yet, she would be first.

Reaching from behind he cupped those huge breasts. He grabbed hard, punishing her for teasing him a moment before. She squealed in pleasure and pain. He used on hand to slide his manhood into her. It seemed looser than Cloe. Her lips were pleasantly wide, and the muscles seemed more like a warm cavern than a tight crevice. He pushed in easily, reaching his full length just as the tip seemed to hit something. She gasped as he squeezed her nipples again. He pulled sharply until she has partially upright, her breast pushing into his hands, back arched, and her hole all around him. He had to bend his knees slightly, but began thrusting up into her, speeding up as quickly as he could. She squirmed in his hands, her hands trying to find each other behind his back. Finally giving up she let them fall and he let go of her huge boobs and she fell to the bed. He pushed harder and harder, she moaned wetly into the chocolate stained sheets. With one final push he felt her climax in a wet waterfall. She fell off him and onto the bed.

"Who's next?" Max asked with satisfaction, his dick still twitching, the constant teasing engorging it.

"Max... please." moaned Marisa who was feeling herself with her fingers. She was more flexible than Cloe and managed to keep her chest nearly flat on the bed. Max decided to experiment.

Cloe called out "oh please, me first" but Max ignored her.

He grabbed Marisa's leg and pulled. She responded to the touch like she could read his mind and soon had her ankle grasped in her hand, her torso held up off the bed. This left her perfect vagina sideways. Holding her leg he teased the chocolate stained, but pink hole. Using the head to tease the lips. She shook at the touch and feeling a little mean he gave in as she moaned "please take me!"

He pushed forwards into her. She was tight, way tighter than Cloe. Her muscles were strong and he had to push. The leg position meant it was slightly open, but also obstructed in places. It felt like he was pushing into a ridged tunnel. He had to be slow or he would hurt either her, or himself. He slowly began to pull out again. Then push back in, feeling the ridges shake and contract and expand as he did. It was hot, hotter than the other two girls had been. He was learning her ridges and pushed quicker and quicker. She was lubricating herself and he could slip in and out. He still held her leg high in the air, her foot bent backwards towards her head. Marisa squealed, and moaned. Max thrust quicker and quicker. It felt like she was getting tighter, closing around him. A sense of fear advised him to pull out. With a rush he slipped free and he released her leg. She fell to the bed convulsing in pleasure, juices mingling with the chocolate.

Finally he approached Cloe. She was quivering now waiting for her time to come. He repeated his teasing of Marisa, slowly stroking her lips with his head. He pushed in once and took himself out. She moaned at the feeling. Then with two swift jerks he unloaded his ready cock over her back.

Stepping back and putting his hands on his hips he turned to the door. "I feel like I'm doing all the work in this group project! You can do the rest." And with a swift motion he left the room.