Maxine Does 'Em All Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He didn't want to withdraw from her she felt so wonderfully snug and warm. He wanted to make sure enough of his sperm stayed inside her to maximize her chances of conception, so he pushed her back slowly. She lay back on his legs and he felt his still erect penis being pulled painfully but wonderfully backwards. Maxine also groaned from the sensation of her cunt being twisted in another direction by the cock inside her. Her labia dragged up his shaft, leaving a slick trail on the part of his cock now exposed.

The other guys in the room had meanwhile come in their hands, including Clive. He was sitting, out of breath, watching this wonderful fuckfest before him.

Maxine and the black guy lay like that for a while, then the guy pulled his legs out from under her and lifted her legs off his chest, holding both her thin ankles up in the air in one big hand. He slowly withdrew his cock, her inner labia stretching out, clinging tightly to his cock like she didn't want him to exit. He pulled the mushroom cockhead out suddenly, Maxine's wet cunt making a loud sucking noise and fluid rushing out. She groaned at the sudden vacuum. The black guy pushed her legs over her torso again and told her to hold her legs in this position. She didn't get his meaning – he was ensuring his cum staying inside her – but she obeyed, putting her hands under her knees and holding her legs up, her sooth ass rounded in the air.

The other guys leaned in close to get a good look at her. Maxine's tight cunt was held snugly closed by her legs being pushed together again. Just a dribble of fluid leaked out her slit and trickled over the smooth piece of skin between her cunt and asshole, then over the dark pucker itself. Maxine was flushing red again at being examined by the men as though she was a patient in a hospital room. One of the guys reached down to rub the fluid over her dark pucker, pushing the first joint of his index finger inside her anus. Maxine groaned. She knew they wanted to fuck her ass next. Bruce had been the first and that was painful enough, she thought.

The black guy ordered the rest of them to not fuck her for a while at least and just leave her like that. They didn't know what he meant either, but they knew better than to disagree with him. He meanwhile moved to Maxine's head and pushed his slick, flaccid, but still well-hung member against her lips. She opened her mouth to take him in and got the strong taste of her own cunt mixed with semen. He lifted her head onto his cock so she could clean him well and she sucked the length of his cock as far as she could go. She cleaned all the cunt cream and semen off his member and when he was satisfied she had done a good job he withdrew.

Maxine lay with her arms tucked under her knees for the next 15 minutes, feeling used, vulnerable and humiliated.

"I'm starting to cramp up. Can I let go, please?" she asked.

"OK," the black guy said. "That should be enough."

No one had a clue yet about his intention but Maxine was just relieved to release her legs. She flattened out on the bed, feeling a damp spot beneath her ass where she had been leaking. She didn't care – she just wanted to rest. But that wasn't going to happen for a while yet.

"We want to fuck her now," said one of the white guys who hadn't been in her yet,

"Me too!" said the other.

"OK, go for it," said Clive, feeling in control again.

One of the men pulled her along the bed, her tits jiggling, till her legs were hanging over the edge and the other clambered on the bed to be at her head. The one at her pussy rubbed his cock along her slit, wetting it before entry. He rubbed her clit as well and Maxine moaned at the renewed arousal. She couldn't believe she was going to be fucked so much, nor that she would enjoy it so much.

The guy at her head told her to open her mouth and she did. She got another taste of an unwashed, smelly cock as it pushed into her mouth. The guy was excited at the beautiful face giving him head.

The other guy pushed into her cunt and she jerked again. Her cunt was just started to recover from the brutal assault the black guy had given it, now she was being spreads open again.

"Oh, she's so hot and wet and tight!" the guy in her pussy exclaimed. "Oh, how did you last so long?" he shouted at the black guy.

"Stamina, man. Stamina," the black guy said with a smirk.

Maxine felt the walls of her pussy stretch again to take in the newcomer as he thrust into her. The guy in her mouth was thrusting into her with more determination as well. He came first, ejaculating into her warm mouth and holding her head in place. Maxine swallowed to be able to breathe. The semen burned her throat. He withdrew and she gasped for air.

The guy in her pussy had pushed her legs out wide and was pounding into her. She felt every inch of him, but he wasn't able to plumb her depths like the black guy had, she thought thankfully. He soon came in her, adding a load to the spunk already deposited in her tonight.

He withdrew and the Mexican came up. "I'm ready again. And I think I want a bit of pussy this time."

"Aww, I wanted her ass," said the guy who had been probing her earlier.

"You can do both at the same time," Clive blurted out before realizing what he was saying.

Maxine looked distressed. "No, please, just one at a time please. I'll suck one of you off while one of you fucks me," she said. "I don't like it in the ass anyway," she said, telling a half-truth.

"Don't believe her," said Clive. "She was fucked in the ass just a few hours ago."

"Please!" Maxine pleaded, tears welling up in her eyes again.

Clive was excited by his wife's humiliation. "You're going to get so royally fucked!" he shouted.

The Mexican lay on his back and hoisted Maxine on top of him. She straddled him, her stockinged thighs on either side, her hair hanging in her face. He positioned his crooked cock at her cunt and pulled her down on top of it. Her wet cunt enveloped his cock and he moaned at her streaming heat. Maxine let out a little noise again too. But at least she would be able to control the depth, she thought.

The other guy came up behind her and pushed her back lower toward the Mexican. Her big tits scraped along his chest and he reached between their bodies to clutch at them, squeezing the soft white flesh in his brown hands. Maxine whimpered. The guy at her backside pulled her smooth cheeks apart and observed the brown cock penetrating white flesh just inches below his target. If her cunt is tight has asshole has got to be even tighter, he thought. Tighter than the loose bitches he was accustomed to. He hated it when they had been assfucked so much they lost control of their bowel movements. This bitch was basically an anal virgin, he thought with growing arousal. His prick was painfully hard.

He moved his cockhead around the sticky cum that had accumulated on her backside and moved some of it towards her dark star. Maxine's ass was twitching again. She was readying herself for the assault. The guy pushed his cock against her tight, crinkled anus and Maxine groaned. He pushed harder and the cockhead spread her pucker, making her scream. The Mexican grabbed a handful of her long hair and shoved it into her mouth as a gag. Maxine choked and promised to be quieter.

The guy in her backdoor loved the feel of her tight sphincter around his crown. He pushed in deeper and her ass hugged the length of his cock. This bitch is tight! He was ecstatic. He kept pushing and Maxine kept whimpering until he had buried himself to the hilt in her tight ass. He paused and admired her stretched hole, trying vainly to pucker around his member. He started moving back and forth inside her and the Mexican took that as his cue to start thrusting as well. His bent cock massaged one area of her vagina over and over and she moaned at the new sensation.

They sometimes timed their thrusts to exit as the other entered, but sometimes they pounded into her at the same time, knocking the wind from her.

Clive was rubbing himself feverishly again.

"Hey why don't you join in?" laughed one of the gangbangers. "Use her mouth. She is your wife, after all." The others laughed at this as well.

Clive thought it was a good idea. He pulled Maxine's head up by her hair. "Suck me bitch!" he ordered.

Maxine was startled at the angry look on her husband's face. She blushed and opened her lips. Clive thrust his prick inside her warm mouth with a vengeance.

The Mexican meanwhile snagged one of her swaying breasts and brought it to his mouth, sucking on her like a baby. Maxine groaned at the multiple sensations. She was truly a fuck machine, she thought to herself.

The guy in her ass started moving more rapidly in and out of her. Sometimes he withdrew completely, watched her asshole pucker up and then thrust brutally into her again while she shrieked around Clive's cock in her mouth. Clive was on a high, he felt harder than ever and wanted to fuck his bitch out for all she was worth. Visions of what he wanted to do to Maxine raced in his mind. He felt his cum rising and bellowed as he shot his seed into her mouth and on her face. More cum streaked her cheek and more went into her eye, making it burn. Clive staggered away.

The Mexican felt Maxine's cunt tighten around him every time the guy in her ass thrust in. This is the way to fuck, he thought. The conchitas back in Mexico need to learn this. Maxine was bathing the Mexican's cock in her fluids. She was so wet again. The Mexican grunted his appreciation and started exploding inside her. His semen jetted into her spasming pussy, mixing with her fluids and the cum of the others before him. Maxine came again on feeling the new burst of warmth inside her. She thought about her unprotected womb again and wondered who would make her pregnant. Probably the black guy, she thought. He was so deep, it felt like he had been in her womb. She had never experienced that.

The guy in her ass was almost pole-vaulting in her open ass by now, admiring the tender red flesh just inside her anal opening. She was clean as well – must have had an enema, he thought. She was ready for this! He felt his tide rising and shoved back into her depths again, clutching her ass to him as he poured his cum into her bowels. Maxine cried out at the feeling of the hot cum scalding her insides. Not even Bruce has felt this hot, she thought. The Mexican extricated himself from under Maxine and the guy in her ass fell on top of her, making her flatten out on the mattress.

He eventually got off of her and the black guy said he wanted to go round up some more friends while the bitch caught her breath. More friends Maxine thought? Please no! But she was passing out.

When she came to it was only Clive in the room. She heard sounds coming from other parts of the house, though.

"What…?" she started to say, but Clive shushed her and brought over a cup of water. The cool liquid ran down her throat, soothing the burning and dryness.

"What happens now?" she said again, looking at Clive with a little lost girl look in her eyes.

Clive stoked her cheek and said, "More fucking for you and everyone else, I guess."

"No!" she sobbed. "I thought it was over."

"Come now dear," he said. He almost felt like relenting and saying it was over. He hadn't expected at the start to have this continue this long in any case.

But he wanted to punish her more, and it was just a bonus to see what a slut she really was – how much she enjoyed it.

To be continued...

12