Maxine the Maid; Takeout

Story Info
A couple decide to order takeout.
1.1k words
3.94
13.3k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Synovex
Synovex
24 Followers

"Mm-hmm, ah-hah. yeah."

sir droned into the headset of an old rotary phone, twiddling the coiled chord around his fingers. His desk was an anachronistic potpourri of memorabilia, a globe and an inkwell beside a rosewood drawer that hid a liquor cabinet.

"If it's any lower than point oh eight, it isn't a felony."

There was a bump and a tinkling of porcelain. Leaning back in his reclining roller chair, sir watched Maxine shuffle quietly into the room, her round, soft, white face staring at the pewter tray of ingredients for tea. She walked carefully over to sir and around the side of his desk, standing beside him and placing the tray gently on the desk.

With a sigh, sir turned his chair forward and bend towards Maxine. "Yep. Keep hitting them with the fifth until they get there." He grabbed the hem of the low edge of Maxine's plain, black shin-length gown. He pressed his fingers against her calf briefly before sliding his palm up her knee, up her inner thigh, his middle and ring finger pressed right into the blue-and-white striped panties, the thumb digging under her ass cheek.

Maxine bit her lip, pouring deep-red piping-hot tea into a teacup decorated with locks and keys. sir tugged Maxine's panties aside, he rubbed his hand against her bare genitalia with one hand as he wrapped up business with the other.

A generous portion of cream, and two spoons of sugar, the spoon gently clinking the porcelain in rhythm to the thumb prodding into her, stretching the fabric of her panties against her anus.

"Look, I gotta go, I need to get some dinner. Call ya later."

He let out a satisfied, relaxed sigh as he hung up the phone. Maxine put a small chocolate biscuit onto the saucer by the cup, and picked it up. sir undid his buckle and unzipped his fly, tugging down the front of his underwear until his straight, girthy member sprung up. Smiling, Maxine handed sir the cup of tea. He nodded politely as she kneeled down between his knees.

He took a sip of his tea. She grabbed his cock, adjusting her round-rimmed glasses before pushing her lips against the tip. sir picked up the phone.

"I feel like ordering takeout tonight. How about pizza?"

She had both hands pinching the base of his dick and was running her tongue up the sides to the tip, pausing at the top to look at him. "Can we get Chinese? I've been in the mood."

"Chinese it is," he said, cranking out the digits of the old phone. He sipped his tea in one hand as the other dragged the disk and let it grind back. Her eyes closed, Maxine was stroking the shaft by hand as her tongue polished the head, around and around.

Slowly starting to bob up and down, Maxine's eyes popped open when she heard a fuzzy voice. "JinFo Chinese Cuisine, pickup or delivery?" She felt the plastic of the telephone headset press to her ear and chin. Surprised, she straightened up, the dick slipping from her lips with a wet 'pop.'

"Gglah! Umm... delivery, please." She took the phone with one hand as she jerked sir off with the other. "Clairmont Green Apartments... yes, by Toco Hills... Fourth floor, right in front of the elevator."

As soon as she was asked to wait, Maxine fell forward onto his sword. She pressed her tongue and pursed lips to the side of his member, pulling her head up and down. sir picked up one leg and swung his heel onto his knee, bumping the back of Maxine's shiny black bun of hair, pushing her further down. She pressed her face into the base of his member and dragged her tongue along his balls, still holding the phone to her ear. sir sipped his tea.

"Blyes, hello," she piped up, saliva trailing to his nutsack from her mouth. "An order of spring rolls-" sir had grabbed ahold of her dainty button nose, yanking her head down. Her skull impaled itself on the prong until her lips were halfway down the length, then she was pushed upright again. He still pinched her nose."

"Umb, and an order of Bongolian beef-" again, her head was jerked down onto his thick, hot cock before being pulled upright.

"And some Sesame chigen please." Again her mouth devoured the prong, and was left sitting there with her tonsils resting on the tip of his cock. This tea is marvelous, he thought, draining his glass. He put the cup on the desk and scooted forward onto the edge of his seat, pushing Maxine upright.

She started to stroke his cock with her free hand, faster and faster.

A strand of cum shot out and crossed her eye, striping her glasses and cheek Another shot out, then another, then another. The man on the phone was reading her order back to her.

"Yes. Yes. That's right." She was panting, her face webbed with cum. "Okay. Thank you."

She hung up the phone.

"How much time?" he asked.

"Forty minutes, depending on traffic," she answered.

"Great. Plenty of time to get ready."

There was a knock at the door.

"Oh! He said, standing up. "Dinner's here!"

Panting and sweating, Maxine stood up, pulling down her long dress.

"Get the door, Maxine."

She straightened her apron and the lacy bonnet on her head. She walked across the room to the door, reached her hand to the knob, and

twang

Sensation exploded in her anus. She looked behind her- the rat! That string of anal beads has the ring tied to a hook on the floor, with only enough length for her to reach the door by flexing her knees and bending over. The vibrator down the front of her panties buzzing away didn't make it easier.

She slowly opened the door and peeked out. A skinny, curly-haired kid smiled and extended a brown bag. Blushing profusely, she smiled back and reached her arms out to take it.

Before she could touch it, sir gave her a vicious spank on the ass that bumped her forward several inches. Waves of pleasure ricocheted through her gut as she stumbled forward, bug-eyed, to grab the bag.

It was silent except for the gentle buzzing in her loins. Her face twitching, she looked at the delivery driver and pushed her hand into his chest, pressing a $50 into it.

"Thank you sir have a good night oh ah"

Dinner in hand, she retreated into the dark apartment and pushed the door shut briskly. Confused, the delivery driver listened to the sound of a woman collapsing against the door, sliding to the floor, and laughing delightedly. He held the crisp bill to his face, sniffing it, relishing the sensation, before heading back to his car.

Synovex
Synovex
24 Followers