Maxine's Downfall

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Menderman
Menderman
407 Followers

As I felt Maxine reach close to another orgasm I left her tits and placed myself between her legs again.

I placed my burning cock gently up against her puckered arse and moved forward to bring pressure against the tight hole, then I ran my thumb roughly over her raw clit, asking "What do you want?" as I stopped rubbing her clit and just left her bouncing, anticipating arse rubbing up and down against my prick.

"Just make me come, damn you," she shouted.

I pushed forward a bit harder, starting to slowly stretch her tight arse open on the end of my fucking horny cock.

"What do you want Maxine?" I quietly asked.

"Fuck me," she yelled as I reached forwarded and started pulling hard on her nipples again.

"How do you want to be fucked Maxine?" I asked as she bounced her arse to get my burning prick towards her cunt.

"Where do you want to be fucked?" I asked again and pushed her down so she stayed steady as I pushed a little harder into her arse and feeling it give just a little more.

"Just fuck mmmeeeee," she screamed.

Another quick thumbing of her clit had her back to the boil and my final question, "Do you want my prick now?"

"YYYyyeesss, just fuck my arse, let me come, PPLLease," she screamed at me, unable to continue hovering at the edge of orgasm any longer.

The final humiliation of Maxine the bossy bitch was complete; now she was begging for the release of an orgasm and she now wasn't too proud to beg and take it up the arse. Without waiting I gradually pushed my throbbing prick into an arse for the first time, while Maxine screamed with pain and I grunted with pleasure. Her arse was so tight I thought it would peel my prick back like a banana skin. I leaned forward and pushed another inch in so Maxine could get used to it. Now I had humiliated her I didn't really feel right brutalizing her by ramming into her virgin arse in one hard thrust; besides this just made the moment last longer. I pulled her legs up on to my shoulders, feeling her stockinged calves rubbing against my skin. The feeling was so sexy, so powerful, my prick just kept swelling.

Cruelly, I reached down and firmly grabbed a buttock in each hand and kept sliding my prick further and deeper into her arse. I had never felt such sensations before. The cries of Maxine's pain and humiliation only heightened these intense sensations of power and pleasure. Once I was fully in, I just stood there and enjoyed the extreme pleasure of both the feeling of her tight arse and the sigh from Maxine's lips.

Once my prick has eased the urge to explode, I gradually pulled back and felt it slide in that tight hole. Releasing my grip on her arse cheeks, I inserted my right thumb into her dripping cunt making Maxine moan with pleasure as I then rammed forward with my hips, feeling my prick run along the back of my thumb through the thin membrane between her cunt and her arse.

She screamed in a mix of pleasure and pain as I started to pound into her arse. I pulled my thumb out and placed it on her raw red clit and then leant forward and took one of her nipples firmly between my teeth. The position made me think I was going to break my thumb, but it slid on to her clit and sent her over the edge into a screaming orgasm that scared me shitless. So I pulled out my thumb so I could lean forward and cover her mouth with mine to quieten her down. Her orgasm was massive with her arse bouncing up and down threatening to tip us both off the sawhorse, so I just rammed in and out of that so snug and tight arse as fast as I could, trying to last as long as I could, but her arse clamping around my hot prick set off a massive jet of spunk out of my chafed tool. I stood up, buried right up her arse and holding both nipples painfully in my hands.

"That's my wedding present to you both," I grunted.

Maxine was laid back wasted and purring as I finally pulled out of her not so tight arse with my very tender prick. While Maxine caught her breath I gave her abused pussy a final lick, making her scream again, so I had to stop that as I didn't want anyone catching us there. Leaving her pussy I headed north for the final time and gentle kissed her bush, her navel, and her swollen tits for the final time. I lovingly licked the underside of her beautiful breasts before gently sucking on each nipple. Finally I kissed her long and passionately as I hit the end button on my phone.

After a long kiss I cut her loose and gently eased her to the floor to recover while I put her knickers in my van along with the phone and camera. Maxine silently got dressed as I pulled my clothes on and then held the door open for her. The lack of conversation in the whole experience and her silence afterwards made it special for me. Too much talking lets people understand you. Maxine was not sure of herself now, which was how I wanted it.

I packed away the rest of the tools before driving out of the barn and up to the motorway, to take Maxine home to the Doughboy. She was quiet, reflecting on her evening, her TV programme long forgotten. Just in case she started to have second thoughts about how the evening went, I dialled home and remotely set my messages playing. Maxine could hear herself begging to be fucked, and so I reminded her she was mine and not to forget the important fact that the tape, the photos, and her wonderfully sexed up knickers would find their way around the lads at work if there was any sign of trouble. If she stayed quiet, then so would I.

I dropped her off at the end of her road in Sheffield and watched her slowly walk home to explain to Doughboy why she was so late. I turned the van around and headed home to my answer phone and dinner, the sweet smell of her sex stained knickers filling the van as I hung them from the mirror.

Menderman
Menderman
407 Followers
12