Maxine's Impregnation Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Menderman
Menderman
407 Followers

Very slowly she reached down to unzip another couple of inches of her leather skirt so her thighs would have the freedom to open wider. Slowly her stocking tops came into view with a glimpse of white thigh flesh.

"Wider," I mouthed again.

Slowly her pussy came into view. I looked to my left & saw the women in the seats staring at Maxines pussy was well as I made my way back to Maxine. My prick was bursting in my trouser as I looked at this sexy bitch sitting there, her long black stockinged legs wide apart showing tender white thigh and a trim black mound. I imagined Maxine's juices starting to seep between her pussy lips as I thought she secretly enjoyed this humilation & her exposure in public.

After sitting down I reached down & placed my hand between Maxine's thighs blocking the woman's view. The woman looked directly at me so I opened my mouth & waggled my tongue at her in a licking motion.

"That redhead in front of you has been watching us & staring at your pussy. She likes what you are doing," I informed Maxine.

She looked horrified.

"What about we take her home so she can make love to your beautiful pussy?" I inquired

"No fucking way," Maxine stated clearly.

"Maybe we take her home and she makes love to you against your will as you are strapped to the bed," I suggested.

Maxine looked deathly white as she realised I would probably do not.

Unfortunately before she could comment the fella sitting next to the redhead stood up & hauled the woman to her feet and led her out of the pub, cancelling out any opportunity of that happening.

The look of relief on Maxine's face was immense.

As we ate I ran my fingers up & down her thighs & occassionally allowed my figures to brush against her hot mound. Maxine was damp, she was secretly or reluctantly enjoyiong this humilation.

After the meal I led Maxine out of the pub & into the service yard behind the shopping centre. As we got into a quiet corner of the yard out of sight of the entrance at the back of the shops I pulled Maxine to me & kiseed her deeply as I cupped & squeezed her arse. Breaking our kiss I reached down & unzipped the two hip zips & the front zip of her skirt, and smacked away her hands harshly as she tried to defend what little modesty she had left.

I lifted Maxine up onto the lid of one of the rubbish bins before roughly forcing her legs apart. Her eyes begged me to stop as she protested "Noooo."

Holding her firmly by the knees I knelt down to place my lips against her mound.

"No, not here, …….. Please, not here," she begged.

Gripping her thighs firmly so she couldn't move I reached out with my tongue to explore & find out how excited her pussy was.

"No, please," she continued to beg.

As my tongue split her lips apart it was welcomed by a hot wet pussy that was obviously horny despite Maxine's wishes. My tongue lapped deep to lubricate itself before darting straight for her clit, making Maxine sit bolt upright on the bin as waves of pleasure shot through her body.

"Oh God," she sighed as herbody betrayed her.

However reluctant Maxine might have been to her situation, her pussy certainly wasn't holding back, as her juices flowed onto my tongue & her thighs.

"Unzip your waistcoat," I instructed between licks.

Squeezing her thighs hard I growled "Right now."

Looking up as I licked & sucked on her clit I saw the leather come apart to reveal her full breasts heaving under the mesh of her smock, her nipples thrusting forward through the mesh. I reached up with one hand to massage her tits through the mesh. Maxine winced as I touched up nipples. They must have become very tender with the waistcoat rubbing them over the last hour.

Suddenly the double fire doors next to us burst open to reveal a school kid come out to empty the rubbish as part of his Saturday job at WH Smith. Maxine tried to clamp the legs shut, almost breaking my neck between them.

The kid stood stock still at the sight in front of him, as Maxine tried to pull her waistcoat back over her exposed tits, even though one of my hands was still playing with one of tits.

I looked at the kid and said, "Do you want a lick?'

The poor sod fled back into the shop, probably to fetch the manager.

‘Oh shit,' I thought ‘time to move.'

I lifted Maxine down off the bin & led her out of the yard and back towards the van as she desperately tried to do up the zips on her waistcoat & skirt before we got out onto the main street.

"You fucking bastard," she sputtered as she finally got herself ‘decent' just before we emerged into the crowded street.

I looked at her & licked my juice covered lips and replied "No, a pussy licking bastard at your service, the fucking is still to come."

"Please no, not in public," she begged as we walked through the busy town centre. Maxine was flushed with embaressment & her breasts heaved inside the confinement of her waistcoast as she tried to keep up with me.

Once back in the car park I pushed her up against the side of the van, thrusting my hand up under the front of her skirt to cup her dripping mound as the front zip flew upwards under the force of my hand.

Maxine fought back growling "Not here for fucks sake."

As my finger penetrated her sopping pussy I asked "Why not?"

"Please no," she begged.

"Don't you fancy a quick knee trembler in front of the Saturday shoppers?" I asked as I looked around to see if anyone was in view.

"Please I'll do anything, but please not here, not in public, please?" she begged.

I had humilated her enough so I pulled my finger out of her pussy and opened the van door for her.

On the drive home I could see Maxine squirming in her seat as she rubbed her thighs together trying to ease the itch & desire she felt between her legs. She obviously wanted to bring herself off but didn't want to give me the satisfaction of seeing her play with herself. I wanted to reach across & bring her off with my fingers, but it would be better to wait.

As we got home I pushed her through the front door and slapped her hard across her leather clad arse making her scream. I pushed the front door shut & grabbed hold of Maxine. Pulling the camera out of my jacket & setting it recording on the telephone shelf, I sat on the bottom of the stairs & hauled her across my knees & pinned her down with my arm.

My left hard slapped her hard on one buttock, then the other, through her leather dress as I demanded, "What have you being doing slut?"

"What?" she questioned.

I slapped her harder making her scream again out loud.

What have you been doing slut?' I asked again.

Catching on, Maxine replied, "I've been a slut in town."

"What have you been doing?" I demanded as I slapped her again.

"I've been flashing my legs & pussy in the pub," she replied in pain & humilation.

I unzipped the two hip zips & folded the back of the skirt up over her lower back exposing two buttocks glowering red.

"And what else?" I demanded as my first slap landed on bare skin for the first time.

"I allowed my pussy to be licked & my tits groped," Maxine answered in a pleading voice.

"Good girl," I cooed as I stopped slapping her & ran my hand down the crack of her red arse, pressing my thumb down hard on her puckered arse while slipping my finger deep into her pussy.

You're dripping wet you slut," I said harshly as I pushed my thumb into her tight arse making her scream.

"You need to be punished," I calmly stated as I leaned forward & bite into her abused buttock. Maxine arched her back & screamed as my finger & thumb clenched inside her holes.

I pushed her off my knees and manourved her face down on the stairs, still gripping her arse, like gripping a bowling ball.

Maxine knelt on the second step with her arms & head resting on high steps. With my free hand I undid my trousers & dropped my pants to expose a hard, solid prick that was fit for action.

Slidding my finger & thumb out of Maxine I savagely sunk my fingers into her hips to get a grip on her, pushing her hard against the stairs as my prick touched briefly against her pussy lips. Not even giving her chance to draw breath I plunged my prick hard & deep into her dripping pussy. Maxine arched her back & winced as my thighs banged against her bruised buttocks. Her pussy was still tight & my prick was engorged after being confined throughout the most amazing foreplay I had ever had. It was an unbelievable feeling to slide into such a tight, greased, welcome pussy & feel her muscles contract around my prick trying to hold it tight inside.

On my second stroke in Maxine shook & screamed as a powerful orgasm ripped through her after all of the humilation & teasing I had abused her with, as her pussy muscles bit down onto my swollen shaft. I reached under her & wrenched down the zip of her waist coat to let her swollen tits finally swing free inside the black mesh smock. Releasing her hips I reached under Maxine to grip her tits in both hands and use them as leverage to pull myself deeper into her. My hands squeezed her tender nipples extending the orgasm that was still rumbling through her body. Her tits felt unbelievable through the mesh as the soft fine material rubbed gently against her breasts as they swayed under the material. I allowed the material to slip between my fingers & across her skin as I rubbed both hands across her erect, swollen nipples, crushing them back into her firm flesh.

As Maxine's orgasm finally subsided I picked up the pace fucking in & out of her pussy. The whole purpose of the weekend was to get Maxine pregnant so I wanted to fuck her as much as possible. But as we rutted ourselves into a sweat at the foot of the stairs her tight arse beckoned to me. It was an irresistable siren seemingly to be calling me to fuck it, and I couldn't resist its calling.

Holding her firmly by the tits I slipped my prick out of her now loose pussy and wedged it against the entrance to her arse.

Maxine just had time to yell, "NO Pllleeease…" as I thrust forward with my swollen prick & entered her in one almighty plunge making her scream in absolute pain as her hole stretched to take me deep inside her.

Until I had first fucked Maxine in the barn, I had never taken anyone up the arse before, but now I was starting to get extreme pleasure from violating her in such a manner as it is both a humilating position & thing to do to someone.

Trying to bring back a little decency into the procedings I rested my weight against her back & eased my grip on her tits as I gave Maxine time to get used to the size of my prick buried deep in her arse.

As Maxines breathing settled down again I started to slowly slide in & out of her arse, feeling her insides chaff against my prick. Being so tight gave waves of pleasure to me as I started to slowly increase my pace, and at the same time increase the pressure on one of her tits as my other hand reached under her to locate her clit.

Maxine's arse bucked up & back as my finger located & started to rub her extended clit. Juices ran down out of her pussy to keep it moist & reduce the friction as I rotated & tweeked it under my finger.

As my cum started to boil in my balls, I got rougher, squeezing down harder on both her tits & her clit, and angling the thrusts of my prick to rub inside her arse.

I didn't care if Maxine was panting & screaming in pleasure or pain, I just took pleasure for myself, picturing the once bossy bitch now dressed as a slut taking it hard up the arse. I was tempted to pull out of her arse & finish off in her pussy, but it would have been unfair risking giving her future kid a brown tint to it's complxion.

Neither of us could take any more of this, this afternoon; the lunchtime foreplay and our abusive, rutting sex on the stairs was becoming too much to bear. Maxine started to shake as another orgasm started to roll over her and my balls slapping against her pussy caused them to boil over shooting wads of come up my prick.

With a scream of my own I sank deep inside her & exploded long hard spurts of cum deep inside. As this happened her pussy clamped onto my finger as it slid into her pussy and Maxine shook through her orgasm, penetrated in both of her holes.

We throbbed through our orgasms, both screaming in immense pleasure as muscles throbbed & clenched causing us to shake & sweat, before slumping forward onto the stairs absolutely spent.

We lay there, our juices & sweat mixing together as both our ardour & bodies began to cool.

Finally I slipped my soft, tender prick out of Maxines plundered arse and I took her high heels off & stroked the back of her calves. As I gently lifted Maxine to her feet & I could see her pussy juice soaking into the stair carpet.

I led her up stairs to the bnathroom & started to run her a hot bath filled with radox bath salts & oils to revive her totally fucked & abused body. As the water gradually filled the bath I slowly stripped Maxine as she sat perched on the bathroom stool.

Once the bath was ready I gently lifted her in, leaving her to soak before heading downstairs to recover her robe from the lounge & place it on the heated towel rain in the bathroom. Maxine was a beautiful sight soaking in the bath, her face a mass of sweat as she steamed herself clean, and her abused nipples seemed to rise through the bubbles like two volcanoes in the ocean.

Leaving her in peace I went to tidy up last nights chinese meal out of the bedroom, and reload the camera for the next installment of our weekend.

About half an hour later Maxine emerged from her long soak wrapped in her robe & a towel. I led her to bed & covered her with the quilt she could get some sleep & energy before we continued our weekend.

While she was asleep I had a hot shower & cleaned myself up before heading downstairs to order dinner for 7pm.

About quarter to seven I woke Maxine up & told to put on just the black smock for evening wear.

Maxine looked outstanding as she glided down the stairs with her full breasts thrusting the sheer black smock forward, and her black bush exquistely framed by her thighs & hips, wrapped in black. Just as she reached half way the door bell rang & I opened the door to the Indian guy delivering our dinner. Maxine froze in horror, and the Indian's eyes went wide in surprise. Maxine rushed down into the lounge as I took the meal from the guy standing there staring at the beautiful woman running in front of him.

After paying him, I closed the front door & took the meal into the lounge to spread out the various dishes on to the coffee table. We both demolished the various dishes, pickles & naans after our afternoon of vicious fucking on the stairs.

After clearing away the plates I put on a music video showing Robbie Williams live at Sloan Castle in Ireland. I sat next to Maxine on the settee and placed my arm over her shoulder and pulled her in close to me so my hand could hang down on to the top slope of her mesh covered right breast.

As Robbie pranced & sang I gently massaged Maxine's breast, shoulder & right arm. She felt so soft through the mesh & smelt of apricot from the bath oils.

After a while I slid my hand down onto her knees & gently caressed her lower thighs before moving up onto her smock covered upper thighs. Maxine's breathing increased as this foreplay gradually turned her on. Her hand drifted to my thigh to reciprercate my actions.

Maxine's thighs slowly eased apart inviting to drift under her smock to her exposed pussy. I stroked the inside of her soft thighs in my slow journey to her pussy. Maxine cupped my balls through my tousers as she looked into my eyes sliently pleading me to reach her pussy to relieve the tension that I could smell harboured between her pussy lips. As my hand brushed across her pussy lips I could feel her juices start to leak out & fill the room with the sweet smell of her sex. I gently stroked over her lips for a few minutes making her squirm.

Finally I stood up and took off my clothes releasing my rock solid prick to poke out in front of me. I walked & sat on my wooden armless rocking chair in the corner, beckoning Maxine to join me. She came & stood in front of me as I reached forward to take both of her hands to pull her down so we could kiss. As we kissed deeply, our tongues wrapping around each other, I reached up to grip her swinging breasts through the smock to pull her forward.

While still kissing and being pulled forward by still tender breasts, Maxine parted her legs so she could straddle me on the rocking chair. Releasing her breasts I eased my arms round her thighs & pulled her legs over mine and then pulled down on her hips so my prick nudged against her pussy lips. I returned my hands to her breasts & my lips to her mouth as I gently allowed Maxine to settle down onto my cock.

I felt it slide slowly into her pussy, that was suitable wet but tight. Slowly my whole length penetrated her as she finally settled fully in my lap.

My hands automatically went to cup & support her firm buttocks as our tongues danced together in & out of our mouths, as her hardened nipples crushed against my chest.

Here was one highly sexed passionate woman who liked to be dominated, owned, & controlled by a strong man; and she was riding my prick in my home.

We just sat & kissed as Robbie sang songs about sex & love.

Slowly my hands roamed over her arse as I pushed Maxine backwards so she hung on with her hands linked behind my neck. This gave me access to her superb breasts as they swung in front of my eyes & hungry lips.

I trailed my tongue down her neck onto her chest & the top slope of her left breast. My tongue slid down the sheer mesh feeling her breast swell outwards as its fullness & shape increased the lower my head sank down her chest. My tongue pressed hard against her warm flesh as it eventually came to her erect nipple thrusting out into the mesh stretching the material off her breast.

My hungry lips closed onto her nipple & were rewarded with a deep sigh of pleasure from Maxine. As I started to suck & extend her nipple into my mouth, my hands slid around her buttocks to the stretched crack of her arse. My extended fingers brushed down the smooth skin until they rubbed gently across her puckered ring, making her flinch on top of my prick buried deep in her pussy.

As my mouth drew hungrily on her breast drawing her nipple, mesh & a mouthful of firm flesh into my mouth; I started to tease her earlier abused arse with a finger. At this Maxine started to squirm on my prick thus increasing our mutual pleasure.

Leaving one hand cupping her arse & exploring the rim of her arsehole, my other hand carressed her back for a few minutes before coming round to cup her heaving breast. Maxine rocked gently on my prick as she pulled my head up level with hers & sunk her tongue deep in my mouth as I teased her arse & breast with my hands.

Sitting on the rocking chair was an outstanding position for sex & a bit of lovemaking. It meant that Maxine was tight down on my prick, I had support to my back by taking her weight on my thighs on the seat; and I could use my hands to roam all over her fine body. Her mouth was positioned slightly higher than me so that it meant up for mouth, and down for breasts when I tilted my head. To add further to this wonderfull position it was easy to rock the chair to increase & decrease the pressure on & the penetration of my prick into Maxine's dripping pussy. I thoroughly recommend a solid armless rocking chair to everyone for great easy sex.

We had all evening in which to pleasure & abuse each other so there was no rush to fuck each others brains out.So I spent 10 minutes lightly teasing & slightly penetrating Maxine's arse with my finger while my mouth alternated between her breasts & her mouth. My free hand roamed at will all over her body.

Menderman
Menderman
407 Followers