Maxine's Impregnation Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Menderman
Menderman
407 Followers

To add unexpected excitement to this position I slid open the top drawer of the dresser alongside my chair. Reaching in to another of my Thursday preparations I gripped a tube of KY cream and squeezed some over my fingers. I extracted my partial buried finger from her arse to cup her buttock as I brought my spare hand across to smear her crack & arsehole with the cream, using a good dose of it to push into her hole, making Maxine flinch at its coldness.

I brought my hand round onto her hip to hold her down as I lowered my head to take one of her erect nipples between my teeth. I now knew she couldn't move as I put the next stage of my plan into action.

Reaching back into the drawer I pulled out a 7inch long new vibrator which had a slim-ish head, widening out as it extended down to it's base. Turning it on I pulled it out of the drawer. Maxine turned her head to investigate the noise as it passed out of sight under her arse.

"What's that noise?" Maxine asked.

My parents always taught me not to speak with my mouth full, so I didn't answer as I bit down on Maxine's nipple making her scream & taking her eyes & mind off my other hand like a good magican.

At this point the throbbing head of the vibrator made contact with her skin just at the top of her crack between her buttocks and started to move down along the length of her crack diminishing the distance to her puckered & cream lined hole. Maxine started to lift up to get away from the impending penetration only to find herself anchored by her nipple & my hand.

"NO, NO, PLEASE NO," she screamed as the head rolled over the rim of her arse as the first half an inch slide in under my gentle pressure. I could feel it slide alongside my prick through the skin seperating her pussy & arse.

"NO, Please, Please I beg you," she yelled into my deaf ears as I pushed another two inches of the throbbing pleasure tool into her expanding arsehole.

While her mind & mouth was shouting its objection, her body was starting to enjoy the double penetration as I felt her pussy muscles start to clench & release my hard prick that was resting buried deep in her pussy. Her juices started to flow as another two inches disappeared into her and her ring was forced to expand as the increasing width caused it to stretch widen than Maxine ever imagined it would go.

Letting go of her nipple as I retracted the vibrator two inches, I reached up to pull her head down forcefully onto my mouth by holding her long hair bunched in my hand to control her. As my tongue plunged into her mouth the remaining four inches of the throbbing vibrator disappeared up to the hilt in her arse, with me just holding on to it by the tips of my nails.

Before Maxine could react, her body & soul went into a mind blowing orgasm that racked through her body & clamped her pussy tight onto my prick. Maxine tried to draw breath past my tongue & my lips sealed over her mouth. She started to thrash wildly as she fought for air thinking this was a snuff movie. This intensified her orgasm to new heights which neither of us had experienced before.

The throbbing of the vibrator alongside my prick coupled with a clamping pussy going into overdrive siphoned the cum straight out of my balls, up my throbbing prick & deep into her cervix where the head of my prick rested.

Finally releasing her mouth to allow her to take great gulps of air I felt Maxine start to come off the top of her tremendous orgasm. I slowly extracted the vibrator before sliding in & out a few lengths just to blow her senses one final time before extracting it completely and turning it off. Maxine sagged against me totally spent as I hugged her tight feeling her mesh encased full breasts rub against my chest. Maxine tried to pull back slightly due to the sensitive nipples rubbing against my skin, but I held her tight to enjoy the feel of her totally linked to my body.

As she finally got her breath back, I pulled her hair & tilted her head so I could bury my tongue deep into her throat. Sinking the nails of one hand into her buttocks I enjoyed the weight & heat of this woman on my lap.

With her arms hung over my shoulder I raised myself up keeping her crotch wedged on mine as I carried her to the sette & gently lowered her down & covered her with a blanket.

I felt our combined juices run down my leg as I walked into the kitchen to organise her some chilled wine to revive her. Whilst in the kitchen I picked up the yellow pages to look up a couple phone numbers ready for tommorrows action. After making a couple of calls I had agreed a time & a price so everything was set for the last day of Maxine's weekend of sex & my weekend of debauchery.

Back in the lounge I gave Maxine her wine, which she sipped as I changed the tape in the video camera for another fresh one.

After half an hour we had demolished the bottle of wine & it seemed to have gone straight to Maxine's head. She giggled as I peeled back the blanket to expose her breasts encased in that wonderful sheer black smock that was such a turn on for me. As I started to suck her nipples back to hardness my hand slipped between her legs to sample her pussy again.

The wine made a big difference in getting Maxine horny again and she reached forward to grasp my hardening prick in her hands.

Once she had massaged me to a solid hard on & my finger had achieved the required moistening of her pussy I gently pulled her up off the settee & back towards the rocking chair. As I passed the video camera I turned it on to record our final action of the day with Robbie still singing his heart out on the tv.

I settled down into the rocking chair, but this time pulling Maxine backwards onto me. As her legs slipped each side of mine I spread her buttocks wide to ensure my prick did not slip into her abused arse. When she was in the right position I pulled her down so my prick slid easily into her pussy. She descended all the way down until I was buried up to the hilt and her wonderful arse wicked at me as it settled down fully on my crotch.

I scratched my nails down Maxine's back to make her arch as I then slid my hand under her arms to slide my fingers along the side of her lovely pert breasts on the journey to locate her horny erect nipples. I pulled Maxine back to me as I enveloped her breasts and started to play with them. As I did this I started to rock the chair so my prick rocked in & out of her pussy in unison with the rocking of the chair.

I knew I didn't have much energy left and thought Maxine might pass out on me through too much wine & fucking; so I picked up the pace. Using my hips in addition to the rocking of the chair I was able to slide well in & out of her pussy. I was very tempted to stick my thumb in her arse , but it would be tender & I had been there three times today already.

As our momentum built up I released Maxines breast reluctantly & gripped her hips so I could lift her up & down as we fucked under the motion of the chair. Taking her from this position gave me access to less tender parts of her pussy and soon we were fucking like it was the last few minutes before a nuclear bomb was due to end our world.

"Yes, Fuck me hard," Maxine cried as we went as fast & as deep as we could.

I sunk my nails into her superb arse cheeks as I rodded back & forward.

"Come on fuck me, make me come," she yelled as I redoubled my efforts.

"Shoot your spunk deep inside me," she taunted.

Pulling her hard down on my prick, I shouted, "Talk dirty my slut, tell what you want."

"I want you spunk lining my pussy, I want you deep in me shooting your wad," she yelled.

The cum started to rise in my prick.

":Fuck me to death, abuse your slut, fuck me good," she demanded.

With my finger nails dug deep into her cheeks I thrust my thumb into her arse to take us over the top.

I grunted as I shot the last of my cum deep into her pussy.

"YES, YES, YES," she shouted as she bounced on my crotch to squeeze the last drop of cum out of me; as her pussy vibrated around my prick, mixing our juices, both of us hoping a little sperm or two was dancing with her hot eggs.

Maxine fell to the floor exhausted as I rocked back in the chair not daring to close my legs as my balls were so tender.

We almost carried each other up the stairs to bed, and I just had enough strength to padlock her to the bed again just in case she tried to leave during the night & spoil my plans for our last day together.

To be continued……….

Menderman
Menderman
407 Followers