Maxine's Impregnation Ch. 03

Story Info
Learning the art of lesbian sex, Japanese style.
6.2k words
4.61
244.8k
25

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/21/2022
Created 11/07/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Menderman
Menderman
407 Followers

Sunday.

Again it was great feeling Maxine move against me as I woke up to her final day with me as my sometimes reluctant guest. She lay beside me under the quilt with her back to me as I placed a hand on her hip & stroked down over her buttocks.

"Good morning," I said sweetly as I leaned forward to kiss the back of her neck and to rest against her black mesh smock encased body. After feeling the curvy shape of her arse I ran my hand up her back, feeling her flinch as it ran along her spine & up onto her shoulders, below looping down her front to gently massage her fantastic breasts through the material. Once I had her nipples erect I threw the quilt off us & said in a bright cheerful voice, "You freshen up in the bathroom & I'll fix breakfast... and wear your white corset & stockings this morning."

I climbed out of bed & unlocked the padlock & strap that was keeping her fixed to the bed, pulled on some clothes & headed downstairs for breakfast. I could hear Maxine running the bath as I turned on the coffee & raided the fridge for the makings of a huge fry up breakfast. I sat for 10 minutes with my first coffee & the newspaper while Maxine soaked herself in the hot bath, then I started cooking a full works breakfast of eggs, fried bread, sausages, bacon, mushrooms, beans, and loads of coffee & toast.

Maxine entered the kitchen just as the eggs went into the pan. She looked stunning with her long hair flowing over the top of the white robe, which hid the white lacy corset underneath. Her long slim stocking clad legs protruded out of the robe, making me want to flip her onto the kitchen table & shag her silly there & then, but I already had wonderful plans for her today, and anyway the eggs were ready.

We enjoyed a slow relaxed Sunday breakfast reading the paper and eating our fry up & toast. Afterwards I went up to shower & shave leaving Maxine in the kitchen. The hot water revived my cock which was a bit sore after all the fucking yesterday and my balls were tender after Maxine had given them such a pounding during our last fuck on the rocking chair last night.

Just as I finished getting dressed & tidying up the bedroom, Maxine walked in and asked, "What is the plan for today?"

She really wanted to know when I would release her to go home to her hubby.

I took her in my arms & kissed her, and slowly she responded.

I reached down to open up her robe & slid my hands round onto her warm, curvy buttocks and pulled her against my stiffening crotch.

"Lots," I eventually replied to her question as I slid her robe off her shoulders & let it slip to the floor.

Then hugging her to me & kissing her again I gently walked her backwards to the end of the bed before tilting her backwards & lowering her down onto the bed. I took her hands & reached up for the two straps tied to the bed head. Securing the Velcro around her wrists I then slid her down the bed so her arse just rested on the bottom of the bed and her legs supported her off the floor. When she was positioned just right I secured her ankles by the straps linking back to the bed legs at the foot of the bed.

I had a quick look at the bedside clock just to see if I was keeping up to schedule, before going & fetching the video camera from the lounge along with 8 spare tapes.

Kissing Maxine long & deeply on the lips, I then hit the record button on the camera. Starting at the bed head I filmed down the straps across her bound wrists & down along her slim arms. Maxine smiled weakly as I panned across her face and down onto her chest. Running my free hand across her lace covered breasts I tweaked her nipples through the material making her breathing rate increase & her breasts swell inside their confinement. They felt wonderful and I knew I would be back to enjoy them later.

Moving down I filmed the delicate material of the corset covering her stomach before it changed to bare skin and her neat black mound came into view. I cupped her mound in my hand making Maxine wiggle against it as she slowly got turned on by being dominated again.

Without exploring her pussy further I stroked her thighs which automatically eased apart as my hand and camera slid down her white stocking covered flesh. Her legs were beautiful to behold & stroke. Finally I reached her feet before kneeling between her legs & panning the camera towards her pussy.

Holding the camera rock steady I focused on her pussy as my free hand came into view to stroke her mound and tease her by pulling away & stroking the soft intimate flesh of her inner thigh; before returning to stroke her pussy again.

As my forefinger eased her pubic hairs apart to reveal the lips of her pussy I could feel her skin warm up & start to become damp along her slit. I placed a finger at the top of her slit & ran it down the full length of her lips without breaking the seal until my finger slipped into the crack of her arse & loped around her puckered hole a few times before returning north. This time my finger applied more pressure to her damp lips & slid in slightly as it traversed along the inside passage of her lips. Once I had run the full length of her wet slit I pressed a finger each side of here lips & eased them apart.

Maxine gasped as she felt herself being opened up and I zoomed in the camera to record the opening to her juicy wet pussy. I played my fingers so her lips opened wider & her pussy glistened as her juices started to flow and Maxine became hornier.

Before I could proceed any further the door bell rang, making Maxine jump.

She looked at me puzzled as I calmly stood up & placed the camera on the side and bent down to kiss her, saying "Be back soon."

"You can't leave me here like this you bastard, who is it anyway?" she asked.

"Let's find out," I answered as I went out of the bed room & closed the door.

I opened the front door to find a beautiful Japanese girl standing there.

"Come on in Susie, and welcome to my home," as I gave her a slight bow.

She was the girl I booked through the escort agency on the phone the night before. I took her into the lounge & explained that Maxine was upstairs and the goal of the weekend was to get her pregnant. To achieve this I was trying to make her very horny by trying new things that she had never tried before, and I explained that I was filming the whole thing. I paid Susie the agreed sum and then led her upstairs to meet Maxine.

Being a gentleman I opened the bedroom door & let Susie enter first. The look of horror was superb on Maxine's face as Susie looked her up & down, taking in her strapped down body & exposed damp pussy.

"Maxine, say Hi to Susie; Susie meet Maxine. I am sure you two are going to get on intimately," I smirked.

"Hey Maxine, I've never made love to an Asian lady before, have you?" I asked.

Maxine didn't answer.

"Well it is going to be a first for both of us then", I stated, adding, "I've never had a threesome before either, have you tried it before Maxine?"

Again no answer, just a look of horror & disgust.

Standing behind Susie I slipped her coat off to reveal an hourglass figure wrapped in a tight knee length skirt & a satin blouse. Changing the tape in the video camera I walked up to Susie and kissed her as I ran my hands down her satin back and on to her hips before sliding my hands onto her cute arse.

Gently easing her blouse out of her skirt I slowly ran my hands up over her small but firm tits to the top buttons of her blouse. Kissing her tender slim neck I undid her buttons & opened her blouse. Turning her to face the camera I stood behind her & slid of her blouse to reveal a black camisole underneath. Running my hands over her hips & arse one final time I slow undid her skirt & let it slid to the floor to reveal black satin panties over a most amazing figure. I ran my hands all over her as I kissed her neck, and then fondled her breasts as I looked up at Maxine.

"To make you pregnant Maxine I need to ensure you are turned on & horny so those eggs of yours are warm & attractive to my thousands of sperm as they swim up your love canal & fertilize you. So I thought Susie could join us & give us both pleasure, and to ensure you are fully turned on before I plant my final wad of seed in your pussy before sending you home this afternoon."

Maxine just looked at me blankly, was it horror, disgust, or was she considering if she would enjoy some girlie sex with Susie.

"While you contemplate the forthcoming action I am just going to check out Susie's pussy," I informed her as my hand slid down into Susie's panties to find a shaved pussy which was already damp to the touch. I briefly slid my finger into her tight hole and continued to kiss her neck and fondle her tits through the camisole.

Pulling my hands away from Susie, I said "Sorry Maxine, we have been ignoring you, so I will let Susie introduce herself to your pussy while I fulfil a lifelong dream to watch & film two beautiful young women make love to each other."

"No, No. No way is this happening," Maxine stated & tried to pull free of her bonds, "Stop right there Susie," Maxine instructed.

I pushed Susie lightly in the back & she stepped between Maxine's bound legs & then kneeled close to her pussy. I walked round & picked up the camera to film the action in close up.

Susie stroked Maxine's stockinged legs as Maxine pleaded "No please, No."

As I focused in closely on Maxine's pussy, Susie inched her head forward, extended an amazingly long tongue and plunged it straight into Maxine's pussy in one deep lunge.

"Aaah, No, No, Please stop," pleaded Maxine, only the end of her sentence didn't sound as convincing as the start.

Susie started to lick long strokes up & down the full length of her lips right in front of the camera, emerging with Maxine's juices coating her tongue. After a few minutes of this she reached up between Maxine's thighs & gently eased Maxine's lips apart as she hunted out her clit.

"Aarrgh," screamed Maxine as Susie found the right spot.

I've always dreamed of seeing two girls go at each other and my prick was bursting in my trousers. With my spare hand I undid my trousers & eased them down to let my hard on out of its confinement. Being at the side of Susie I reached down to caress her pussy & arse through her panties. The feel of satin on a firm curvy arse is out of this world & my cock started to twitch as I felt her wet pussy through the material. Pushing down on the material I squeezed the satin into the crack of Susie's arse, giving some slack in the material to then push the satin into her pussy with two fingers. I stroked the material wedged between her pussy lips making her arse wiggle in pleasure & invitation.

Maxine had started to moan softly and rub her mound up & down as Susie lapped deep into her pussy. I couldn't stand it any longer; I needed to get into the action. Placing the camera to one side so it could capture all the forthcoming action I then stripped off. Kneeling behind Susie so we were all in one long line I ran my hands over her satin arse and then pulled her panties down to her knees, watching the juice covered section pull out of her dripping pussy.

Then rising to a crouched position behind her magnificent bum I gripped her hips & then slowly slid my burning prick inch by inch into her pussy.

As I said, I have always dreamed of making love to an Asian lady. Now I knew why, her slim narrow hips, her tight curved buttocks, her tight pussy, her hourglass waist, her small neat tits, small hard nipples & long black hair flowing over her shoulders as she speared Maxine's pussy and I finished putting my cock deep into her pussy, slapping my balls against her tight arse.

Fuck, I was in heaven. I was buried cock deep into probably the nicest body I had ever had the benefit to shag, she was busy licking a pussy right in front of me, making Maxine reluctantly moan & sigh in pleasure as an involuntary orgasm built inside her; Sunday mornings just couldn't get any better than this in my lifetime!!!

Now if I had an artistic bent I would appreciate the sight of me fucking 'evil' dressed in black that was violating the white 'innocence' in front of her.

Reaching forward to grip Maxine's knees for stability I started to increase the rate of my fucking into Susie. As I fucked her harder I drove her tongue deeper into Maxine. It was such an amazing sight in front of me of Susie's slim body being pounded by my prick as my dream come true and Maxine slowly finding pleasure in having her pussy licked by a woman that understands better than any man how a pussy can give pleasure to a woman. Maxine was actively grinding her pussy into Susie's face, what a turn around from 10 minutes before when she was protesting against a woman making love to her.

This scene turned me on, and Susie bringing her pussy muscles into play as she neared her orgasm made my balls start to boil. Rather than watching the unbelievable scene of the girlie love in front of me I concentrated on giving my best to pleasure Susie's tight pussy. This girl was out of this world with what she could do with her muscles as she tried to milk the cum out of my prick. Taking one hand off Maxine's knee I ran my hands over Susie's pert little tits before slipping under her tummy to stroke her bald pussy lips and start to torment her clit. Dipping a finger in alongside my prick I pulled out a wet finger to lubricate her clit as I massage it taking her to orgasm. It was a three way contest to see who would climax first.

Maxine was panting now as waves of pleasure swept over her from Susie's expert administrations to her pussy & clit. Susie was enjoying the taste of Maxine's juices and the way her pussy humped against her mouth whilst being fucked deeply from behind and her clit being tweaked into seventh heaven. I was enjoying the tightest, most experienced beautiful woman I had ever had the opportunity to fuck. On top of this I could look down on two wonderful women giving pleasure to each other.

I couldn't last any longer, but neither could Maxine & she fought against her bounds as she heaved & bounced on the bed rolling through a deep pussy bound orgasm, unable to massage & grip her sensitive breasts as they rubbed the material of her corset. Susie appeared to have clamped down on Maxine's clit sending her into a heaving, bouncing deep orgasm that arched her back off the bed and thrust her throbbing pussy as far into Susie's mouth as she could possibly go.

All of this set Susie off into her own orgasm as a flood of Maxine's juices filled her mouth, and my prick hammered deep into her tight hole. All of this topped by my finger grinding down her clit. She clamped her pussy down tight increasing the friction on my prick, giving my balls a couple more opportunities to slap against her shaven pussy before they exploded shooting powerful spurts of hot cum up my prick & deep into her vibrating pussy. My eyes rolled under the power of her contracting muscles as they wrung every last drop of cum out of me.

The bedroom was filled with noise as screams, grunts & other sounds of satisfaction & pleasure bounced off the walls as the three of us enjoyed a group orgasm of mind blowing proportions. Maxine subsided onto the bed as Susie fell to the floor between her legs & I rocked forward to give my now wilting prick one last thrust deep into her so my balls slammed against her exquisite shaven pussy.

It took several minutes for us all to recover our breath & control of our bodies.

Eventually I climbed off Susie's stunning body & went down to fetch some Breezers for the girls & a beer for myself. I loosened Maxine's straps so she could roll over & drink her refreshing cold drink.

"Did you enjoy that Maxine?" I enquired.

Her smile said it all.

Susie put her drink down & went over & took Maxine's cheeks in her hands before lowering her lips down to kiss Maxine passionately. What an amazing sight as the electricity of girlie love started to arch between them. I reached for the camera as Susie pushed Maxine flat on her back again and climbed on top of her to straddle her face with her legs as she slowly lowered her pussy onto Maxine's lips.

"Do what comes naturally, babe," Susie instructed.

As I got into position above Maxine's head I saw her hesitantly extend her tongue towards Susie's shaven pussy as it hung above her lips. Slowly her tongue made contact & Susie shivered in anticipation as she hoped she hadn't misread the signals from Maxine's previous orgasm & the glint in her eyes.

Maxine didn't disappoint her as her tongue traversed the length of Susie's pussy as Susie lowered herself to make full contact with Maxine's mouth. On the next sweep Maxine's tongue penetrated the seal of her pussy and the mix of my cum & Susie's orgasm juices eased out & dripped into Maxine's mouth. She had no chance to avoid them & had to swallow the warm mixture to avoid choking. This was so erotic to watch & film I could feel life starting to come back into my prick.

Susie reached forward to unfasten the straps restraining Maxine's arms. She massaged her hands up Maxine's arms before gripping Maxine's wrists & pulled her hands up onto her tits. She encouraged Maxine to fondle her breasts through the wonderful satin camisole. I think Susie enjoyed the feel of satin against her skin as much as I did. It is such an erotic & sensual material. I didn't know where to film so I focused on the upper display as Maxine's mouth had thoroughly covered Susie's pussy.

Maxine was a quick learner as she explored Susie's chest, gripping her nipples through the satin to make Susie moan & sigh, whilst her tongue started to learn the pleasures of a woman's pussy.

Susie was starting to grind her pussy hard down on Maxine's mouth making her breath through her nose to prevent her drowning from the juices now flooding out.

Susie was thoroughly enjoying Maxine's novice introduction to girlie love as she released Maxine's hands to explore her tits at her own pace, allowing Susie to reach behind her to place one hand on Maxine's mound. Maxine's head jerked as she felt Susie's fingers start to open her up. She `slipped two long slender fingers deep into Maxine's hot snatch as the room was filled with the smell of sex.

Once Susie found Maxine's clit the pace picked up as Maxine started to thrash under Susie's teasing. Susie ground her pussy down as Maxine delved deep into her pussy & finally shoved her hands under the camisole to play directly with Susie's tits.

Susie broke from her stroking of Maxine's pussy to remove the interference of the camisole bring her tits into full view for the first time. Whilst her tits are small by my preference they were perfectly formed with delightful small, dark hard nipples crowning them.

By now Maxine seemed well versed in lesbian action as she scratched across Susie's tits and bit down on her erect clit to make Susie scream. Suddenly Maxine's dropped one arm around Susie's thigh and started to probe Susie's arse.

As Maxine invaded her arse Susie screamed encouragement, "Yes baby, bring me off, fuck my hole with your finger & chew on my clit."

Maxine seemed to have learnt how to follow instructions this weekend as she followed Susie's directions to start Susie toward a tremendous orgasm.

Susie slipped one finger into Maxine's arse, another into her dripping pussy and brought her thumb down onto Maxine's clit. Maxine's nearly lifted both of them off the bed with the beginning of this fresh assault on her body.

"Baby I'm nearly there, bring me off, bring me off." Susie instructed Maxine as she pounded her fingers into Maxine & ground her pussy firmly down onto Maxine's mouth.

Suddenly the bed was full of thrashing arching, screaming women's bodies as they both hit their peak simultaneously. Maxine's head was bobbing so fast I thought she was drowning under Susie's pussy. Maxine's nails left red welts down Susie's chest as she squeezed Susie's small tits. She must have also been hammering her finger deep into Susie's arse as Susie started to hump up & down on the finger & tongue penetrating her holes.

Menderman
Menderman
407 Followers
12