Maxine's New Life Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You are Max Stone aren't you?" The woman standing behind me whispered.

"Yes Ma'am," I said in my new raspy voice.

"I have read so much about you. My friend and I would love to buy a drink."

She turned and nodded toward a take with a much younger man looking toward us uncomfortably. "I do like your style," I admitted.

"Then join us and the next one is on him."

"And you don't even have to buy his drinks, my god you are a marvel." I stood as I said it.

I got a good look at the woman as I followed her to the table. She was at least three inches taller than me that would make her 5'9" at least. She was also the owner of either a well maintained body or a very good foundation garment. She looked fit. Even if she wasn't fit she at least was close to it. Her breasts were much larger than my 36b. She had to be at least 38D if not more. If she had a flaw it was her very fine hair. All the styling and moose in the world wouldn't ever make that attractive. She was past due for a wig. I should know I was resisting the urge to buy one myself.

I was about to be seated when the woman turned to me and spoke. "Where are my manners, I'm Madelyn Curry and this is my son Jeffery." I suppose the confusion was written all over my face because she went on. "It's alright Max, Jeffery is twenty he is of legal age to drink."

I sat down with my wine glass, took a gulp then in my usual direct manner asked, "So are you pimping for Jeffery or is he pimping for you?"

"That's what I would have expected from you Max. Direct, no class at all but very direct. Let's say Jeffery and I share a symbiotic relationship. Do I need to explain what symbiosis means?"

"Not in general, but as the night progresses you might need to explain how it applies to you and your son," I admitted. "Just so I know who I'm kissing."

"God I love this woman," she said to Jeff, who only nodded. The kid had not said a single word to me. "So tell me, did a man really try to strangle you with his cock? The papers didn't give that detail, but the rumor is all over."

"Actually that's how I got the rasping sound I use as a voice these days."

"God that makes it even more sexy. I love the way you sound when you speak. Tell me Max do you moan with a rasp as well?"

"I have no idea, I don't listen."

"Well I'll tell you later. Won't I?" she asked.

"I looked down as I said, "Yes."

"Look at me when you speak to me Max and you know how to address me."

"Yes Ma'am," I said looking her in the eye.

"So Jeffery, what do you think of Max?"

"I think she is quite wonderful Mother."

"Now Max tell us, do you still like to use that pretty mouth of yours?"

"Yes Ma'am," I replied. I was playing a part but somehow it was more than a game.

"Good girl," she said. She waited for a reply from me. When I didn't speak she prodded me. "What do you say when someone compliments you?"

"Thank you Ma'am." I knew my part quite well. I had been involved with female superiors during my 22 years in blue. There was a sexual tension anytime I dealt with a sexually dominant personality. I had not been looking for that kind of encounter but I was certainly open to it.

Her tone changed completely as we discussed my everyday life. Her tone was that of a friend and confidant, with just a hint of superiority. Still not at all unpleasant or dominating in nature. The son Jeffery spoke almost exclusively to his mother. He never asked me anything. He did comment on what I said, but only now and then. Even when he did it was with single words exclusively.

After an hour and one more glass of wine, Madelyn asked, "Are you ready to leave Max?"

"Yes Ma'am," I replied.

"Would you like Jeffery to drive your car or do you wish to follow us?"

"I think I will follow," I replied. I wanted that one last chance to run like hell.

"Very well, you aren't going to disappoint us are you?"

"No Ma'am," I replied dutifully. "Just for the record, Jeffery and I are not in an incestuous relationship. He helps me and I reward him, that's all."

"Very well," I replied. I still didn't have the nuts and bolts of the relationship but I would in a few hours I knew.

The two of them shared a small federal style brick house. On the ground floor was a large living room, a smaller dining room, a parlor, a combination kitchen breakfast room rounded out the first floor. Well I imagined that there was also a powder room even though I didn't see it upon entering.

Madelyn went into the parlor to sit on the one large chair. There was one smaller chair in the corner by the living room. Those were the only two chairs in the parlor. I almost sat in the smaller chair. "No dear that is Jeffrey's chair. There are glasses in the cabinet by by the sink and wine in the refrigerator would you bring us a glass."

I almost told her to go fuck herself, but I figured why not I wouldn't mind a glass myself. I got the glasses all poured and even found a serving tray. I was getting into the Holly Homemaker role, when I walked back into the parlor. I served the two of them, then put the tray on a small table in yet another corner of the room. I was standing there like an idiot looking for a place to sit when Madelyn motioned for me to move to her. When I stood beside her chair she whispered quietly "Kneel." Again I almost told her to fuck off, but it was only slightly more demanding than others had been to me previously. In for a penny in for a pound, I thought as I lowered myself to my knees. Madelyn nodded her approval. The sexual tension in the room was like a fourth entity. I knew in broad strokes what was going to happen, but not the details or the sequence.

"Jeffery do you find Maxine pleasing?" she asked her son as if I wasn't in the room.

"Yes mother, she seems to be very attractive and she has good manners," he replied.

"Do you have good manners Maxine?" she asked.

"I hope so Ma'am," I replied.

"And are you attractive?"

"I like to think so," I replied.

"Remove your top and show us your breast so that we might judge for ourselves," she demanded.

My hand actually shook as I removed my blouse. The bra hooks were a nightmare, but I managed to finally free my breasts.

"Not very large are they Jeffery?" Madelyn asked.

"Not as large as yours mother, but they don't sag very much." he answered.

"True on both counts son. I think she will do in that department." Madelyn sipped at her wine before adding. "Now girl take off you skirt."

I have to admit the sexual tension was at a point as high as I had ever felt. My mind had stopped any reasonable thought. I was just moving on instinct and somehow that instinct was to obey the demanding woman. I unbuttoned then unzipped my skirt and let it fall to the floor. I stood there in a pair of snowy white bikini panties.

"Jeffery do you think she has pubic hair or not?" Madelyn asked her son.

"I think no mother," he replied smiling.

"Show us Maxine," she demanded.

I slipped the panties off revealing my thin pubic hair. It was not attractive but also not distracting from the total appeal of my body. At least that is what I thought all the years I refused to shave it off.

"That's just nasty Jeffery," Madelyn commented. "Jeffery you know what to do."

I stood shivering with anticipation as Jeffery left the room. Madeline smiled at me with that superior but benevolent smile I had seen on others before her. It never bothered me when I was naked but it really pissed me off, when it wasn't in a sexual situation. Just goes to show how inconsistent my thinking really was.

When Jeffery returned, he was rolling a mall tea cart. On the tea cart was what might have been some oriental ceremonial tea setup. Instead it appeared to be an antique water pitcher and basin set. Something one would find on an antique dry sink in some old fashion movie set. The cart also held an old fashioned shaving mug and brush set. I decided right there that if he came out with straight razor there would be a hell of a fight. I need not have worried, what he had under the towel was an old Gillette safety razor from the forties.

I watches as he poured steaming water into the basin, then dipped the brush into the basin. From the basin the wet brush went into the shaving mug. Jeffery could have been a pharmacist or a master chef as he worked the soap into a lather. When he had the brush filled with the soapy lather he looked up to his mother who nodded.

I stood perfectly still as he rubbed my pubic hair first with a hot wet cloth, then with the brush filled with soap suds. I stood like a stone statue while he used the razor on my softened pubic hair. I felt much different after he fished slowly shaving off my pubic hair. No I didn't feel like a little girl, I felt a heightened sensitivity there. The rough towel he used to dry me brought an involuntary gasp from my slackened mouth.

Madelyn motioned me over. She bent to inspect Jeffery's work closely before she gave him an approving nod. I stood shivering while Jeffery rolled the cart from the room. It was obvious to me that they had done the ritual often, but I didn't care it was still thrilling.

"Now that you are presentable you may kneel before Jeffery and accept his magic cock." Madelyn watched as I moved to sand in front of Jeffery. I slid to my knees easily as I looked into his eyes. I could feel her eyes on me as I unzipped her sons pants, then struggled to free his cock. It was obvious that shaving my pubic hair had done a number on him as well as me. It was a struggle to free the firm cock from his pants. Once it was free I could tell that it was just a little larger than most of the men I had slept with. It wasn't enormous by any means but it was a very respectable size. The most notable thing was that his cock was uncircumcised. The foreskin covered the head of it. I was forced to wrap my hand around his cock behind the head and push back to expose the head. It was a wonderful visual sensation to see the head suddenly appear. My heart pounded as I bent to kiss the exposed head of his cock. I pushed my lips down on his cock forcing the foreskin to remain open. the head of his cock was naked to the inside of my warm, wet mouth. I tell he was loving it by the shivers running through his body.

I began to nurse on the head of his cock. I used my tongue to flatten it against the roof of my mouth while I sucked gently but demandingly on the head of his cock. I could feel him trying to control his urge to stroke my mouth. Remembering the pain of the Mendez cock in my throat, I tried to control his urge to press deep. Finally he overwhelmed my mouth muscle and drove into my throat. I felt him fuck at my mouth and throat only a few strokes before he stiffened and plunged deep into my throat one last time. I could feel him shudder as he emptied his sperm into my throat. It was past my gag reflex so I didn't feel panic as he did.

Just as soon as I felt him end his forced plunge, I pulled away so that I could breath. His was the first cock in my throat since the rape. It had terrified me for an instant, then it just felt good to know what I had done to him. I had forced him to lose control for me. He thought he was in control, but I knew better. I kept my eyes closed enjoying the sensations for a few seconds. When I looked up Jeffery was slumped in his chair.

"Come here girl," Madelyn demanded almost angrily.

When I turned I saw Madelyn with her legs spread and her eyes glazed. I crawled between her spread legs. I managed to get her panties off as she tried to force my mouth down on her pussy. When her pussy was finally naked, I allowed her to pull me to it. I licked and sucked on her lips and generally spread her sons lubricant along with my saliva over her vulva.

When I felt she was tense enough, I moved to suck on her clit. I licked it up and down for a long time then side to side. I knew while I was doing it that she was having many small seizures. Finally I felt her trying to force my face inside her. I knew then that she was ready for the one mind blowing orgasm. The one that would go on and on. Nobody can sense that feeling unless you have been on the other end of it as well. It's why men could never provide the same level of oral stimulation as a women. When she came Madelyn squirted lubricant from her body just like a man. It was just as satisfying to make her cum as it had been to make her son cum.

I felt Jeffery's hand raise my hips as he slipped his hard cock inside me. I felt it bully it's way deep into my body. My passage rippled as he moved in and out of me. I was on fire and knew I would not last long. Madelyn was moving while her son fucked me. She managed to get her top open and pull me to her breast. I was sucking on Madelyn's soft saggy boob while her son fucked me with a very hard cock. I was in heaven I wanted to cum but I also didn't want the feeling to end.

It did go on for a long time then I began to cum. At first it was just a huge explosion of sensations but then my body took over where my mind left off. My body just spasmed over and over. I continued to cum until Jeffery tensed and shot a load deep inside me. Even after he removed his cock my muscles continued to constrict. I lay in the floor like a snake wriggling.

"God she is a hot fuck," Jeffery told his mother. I didn't see his smile but I knew he had one.

"Next time cum in her mouth not her throat, you know I love to taste your cum." Madelyn said.

"I'm sorry mother. She was just so damn good, I couldn't help myself."

"Don't worry son she will be back. After the fucking you gave her the slut won't be able to stay away."

When I came to my sense they had gone to bed leaving me laying on the parlor floor. I knew my part in the play was over, so I dressed and moved toward the door. As a final gesture of defiance I slipped upstairs and opened the door to Madelyn's bedroom. I heard the breathing so I knew where to look. The two of them were naked cuddling under the covers.

She had her back to Jeffery and he had his arms around her. They looked peaceful so I closed the door quietly and left. I had no intention of ever returning to that house, but then the road to hell is paved with those good intentions.

I spent Sunday recovering from the night before. I was hungover but it wasn't from alcohol. I was in a sex induced haze most of the day. I ate soft foods because it hurt deep in my chest when I swallowed. It wasn't a sharp pain and I wasn't spitting up blood so I wasn't really worried.

Everything was as ready for my trip as I could make it when I went to bed Sunday night.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES