Maxine's New Life Ch. 10

Story Info
Maxine and the gunny get close.
21.9k words
5.8k
0
6
Story does not have any tags

Part 10 of the 17 part series

Updated 10/09/2022
Created 10/23/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lit 10-

Chapter 41

In the parking lot of the Senior Towers Gus said, "So you coming up or not?"

"Gus, I am flattered, but I just met you," I answered.

"If you can't trust an old Marine, who can you trust?" he asked with a charming smile.

"Okay, but I reserve the right to leave at any time."

"Fair enough. At least you can relax nobody will have any idea where to look for you." he said.

"Well this van stands out like a Siamese cat at a dog show," I commented.

"Ah but there are over two hundred units here. I doubt that even the bad boys from the east will kill everyone in every apartment just for you."

"Good point," I admitted.

"Yes none of us is as important as we think we are. We are also not as unique as we are told as children."

"I do suppose that is true. Alright Gunny let's have a picnic."

In the utilitarian, but very clean lobby, I had noted the sign that welcomed me to the Evergreen Towers. The ride up on the elevator was surprising in that it smelled of pine cleaner not urine. I had been inside Government housing projects before and found them atrocious. I had never been inside a Senior's Tower though. I knew they existed in almost every town of any real size in the whole country.

"I have got to tell you Gus this is the cleanest Government housing I have ever seen."

"That's because we run the place, not the housing authority. We have a homeowner's type association, and they make the rules. They have committees that oversee everything. Yeah the government boys can veto anything, it is still their rice bowl, but they don't bother as long as there are no complaints. Some of us are ex military, but most came from places that weren't real safe or clean. Everyone appreciates that there are no thugs in the lobby here."

"So what is the police response time to trouble?" I asked knowing that it was the key to public housing crime.

"Longer than our security staff."

"Oh really?"

"Some retired guys can still swing a Louisville Slugger. Most of the security guys say, they don't mind spending a few nights in lockup, if it keep their friends safe. Besides for the most part even thugs have grandmas."

"Not a lot worth stealing, and not much call for crack in here I would think?"

"Exactly, worst thing here are the resident drunks and we help them to their rooms and take their car keys."

"Sounds like a place I wouldn't mind living."

"You most likely have too much money in the bank. You pretty much have to have nothing to live here."

"Careful there Gunny, you are going to lose points for not being rich."

"Max, I figure if you wanted rich, you wouldn't be eating at the Dog House. You are not going to find rich men hanging out in there."

"Okay, you do have a point."

When the Gunny opened the door, I thought I was back in the Air Force. His apartment looked a lot like my room in the NCO barracks. He had somehow gotten hold of a military issue bunk. It was complete with steel pipe frame and open wire springs. The mattress on top did look a lot thicker than anyone I ever had in a barracks situation. He even had a throw and big ass pillow that made it look like a sofa, sorta. The difference was that at the head and foot of the bed, instead of being Air Force gray, the pipes were painted gold. The throw over the mattress was a blanket looking affair with the Marine Corp symbol in the center.

There was a small desk, with an equally small desktop style computer on the top. The computer shared the space with various desk type items. A coffee cup with the marine emblem embossed on it and filled with pens and pencils graced one corner. There was the graduation picture of a young woman at the rear corner.

The coffee table was nothing more than a wooden type footlocker. It was the type found at the foot of every bunk in a typical barracks. The Gunny had done a pretty good job of reproducing a typical NCO's room, but with a lot more class. There were nice full length drapes on the windows and a very clean looking chrome lap on the desk. The combination bedroom and living room of the studio apartment was small enough that it really didn't need any other furniture.

An opening on the right side of the room led to a very small kitchen and tiny dining area. The kitchen counter boasted the smallest microwave oven I had ever seen, and of course a generic Mr. Coffee pot

On the left side of the living room another opening lead into a storage area, with a small compact bathroom at one end. The two rooms on the left were the same size as the kitchen and dining room, so there was plenty of storage. Some of it in drawers and some in hanging bars. The Gunny didn't have it filled by any means, but he did have what seemed like enough cloths for an average man. At least it seemed that way to me. Of course someone like Jen could never fit her clothes into the space.

"Nice place you have Gunny, Do you have a coke in the little refrig or is it all beer."

"I gave up drinking the same night I gave up driving," he said almost sadly. It was more matter of fact I suppose, but it good have been a sad expression for him. "But to answer your question, I have coke."

I took the caned coke and my bad of dogs to his tiny dining table. I was just about to plop my ass down when he spoke.

"Oh I can do better than that, he said. He pulled the string on the full length drapes at the end of the living room. I had expected a window behind the drapes, but instead there was a door that led onto a tiny balcony. It was just large enough for a small but comfortable deacon's bench. The coke cans had to sit on the concrete floor of the balcony, but there was an interesting view of main street to make it worthwhile. We ate hot dogs and watched the cars go by.

"You know Max, I have heard a lot about you over this last year. You seem to have blown into this town like a tornado."

"Gunny, it's a very small town. Trust me in the scheme of things, I'm nothing. It't like you said, none of us is unique."

"You have a good memory. I am going to have to watch what I say." I just smiled at his remark.

"Got any family left here?" he asked.

"A cousin or two I think," I replied. "None of them have gotten in touch with me, and I haven't gone looking for them."

"Yeah, I grew up here myself. I'm sure I have some family somewhere but I don't know. Like you I was gone a long time."

"Who is the girl on the desk?"

"You don't miss much do you?"

"I try not to," I replied.

"She is my daughter, it's an old picture."

"So how old is she?"

"We probably shouldn't discuss ages, but she is over forty."

"Yeah, I probably shouldn't have asked that." I was smiling broadly to let him know that I didn't care.

The dogs had been gone several minutes when he asked, "How about that shower? You do have the aroma of hospital disinfectant." he admitted.

It took me about ten seconds to decide. I handed him the key to my van. There is a cloth laundry bag in the back. How about you getting it, while I shower." And that's what happened.

There is nothing like a brush with one's own mortality to convince a person to do something bold. If for no other reason, than to prove that they are still alive. In my case it was walking from the shower into the living room of the Gunny's apartment naked. I didn't even carry the towel to try for fake modesty. Hell why bother, we both knew why I was really in his senior citizen apartment.

"Did you take your little blue pill?" I asked as I stood in the center of the room posing for him.

"Mostly I don't need it, but next time I'll take it because it is easier on you that way." he said grinning.

"Hell don't worry about being easy on me."

Rather than answer he pushed down on my shoulders. I knew what that meant without having to even think about it. I dropped to my knees and worked his simi hard penis from his trousers. I kissed the head of his penis and felt his body quiver. Rather than take his penis into my mouth, I ran my tongue along the shaft from his balls to the head and then sucked on the head just a second, before starting the same move over again.

His knees where weak, when he put his hands on my head and forced my mouth over his cock. Even though his cock was deep in my mouth I sucked on it while massaging the under side with my tongue as best I could. His cock was still not rock hard, but he was trying to fuck my mouth anyway. I released the pressure so that he could pump my mouth, even with his only moderately hard cock.

"I can tell that you love sucking daddy's dick," he said and shuddered hard. I didn't answer but I sucked harder on is dick. I was begging for his cum wordlessly with my mouth, but nothing happened. I didn't mind, since I loved just sucking on him. "Tell me Chris, tell me that you love sucking my dick," he demanded.

I pulled away and said, "Yes I love sucking Daddy's dick," then I quickly stuffed his almost hard cock into my mouth and sucked deeply.

"You don't know how long I have wanted to see you on your knees sucking my dick. I have dreamed of this moment." He was growing in my mouth as he spoke.

I knew he wanted to cum and I wanted him to cum. I pushed down hard until I could swallow his dick. I felt it deep in my throat. I couldn't speak, but I did look up and beg with my eyes. He suddenly pulled back and came in my mouth. It wasn't much of a load, but it was enough to make him fall back onto his sofa/bed.

"Damn girl," was all he could say. He shook and I moved even closer between his legs and rested my head in his lap. I knew his penis might be too sensitive for me to touch at that moment. I was pretty sure that he was finished for the night.

It took him at least fifteen minutes to recover. I hadn't expected that he would. He didn't actually recover enough to get an erection, but he did recover enough to get amorous. For one thing he kissed me for the first time.

He also guided me to his bed. He undressed himself, then slipped onto the narrow bed with me. I felt his hands moving over me as he kissed me, He kissed and caressed me until my body screamed for relief. Finally he touched my clit and I exploded into an orgasm. I expected him to stop shortly after but he did not. He continued to stroke me and massage my clit until I exploded yet again. After that one I couldn't stop, nor could I stop him from massaging me. It just seemed to go on forever.

When I could stand it no longer I said, "Please stop, I can't stand this I will do anything just stop please."

"Tell me you love your daddy," he demanded.

"God yes I love you Daddy," I whined. He stopped shortly after I said it. He held me even tighter and I drifted off to sleep. I have no idea what he did.

chapter 42

An unfamiliar noise woke me. It took a few seconds for me to realize that I wasn't home. The noise was Gus's door rattling. I reached for my pistol, then quickly realized that I might be headed into a gun fight, with only a stun gun to stick in someone's face It was not a reassuring feeling. Even in my groggy state, I knew that it might be the end of Maxine Stone. I didn't mind dying. Hell, I didn't even mind dying naked, actually I kind of liked that image. I just wished that I had tightened up the left over tummy first. I was not going to leave a beautiful corpse, and that was the big regret..

"So you are awake," Gus observed as he entered. "Good, I would hate to wake you. You were sleeping so peacefully."

"The key in the door woke me. Some sounds just override everything else."

"Yeah, the racking of a shotgun and the sound of an AK47 popping, come to mind for me."

"Yeah, anything off my routine does it for me. Even a small sound can starts the adrenalin pumping." I had to smile. Gus might be the only one in town, who really understood combat stress as well as me.

"Well, this time it is just the old man baring gifts." He put the two bags on his small kitchen counter. "So it's time to get up."

That's when I remembered that I was naked and all my clean clothes were in the laundry bag by the door. Naked, when you are trying to get laid is one thing. Naked on a Sunday morning, with the sun streaming through the windows, is quite another. Still, I wasn't going to ask him to look away. I'm not that hypocritical, or modest. I slipped from his bed, walked as calmly as possible to retrieve the cloth bag, then went into the small bathroom for a quick shower.

After the shower I found that the surprise was Krispy Kreme donuts and coffee. "I would usually make my own coffee, but frankly their's is better." Gus admitted. "And I am trying to impress you."

"I drink way too much coffee, so I am not much of a judge.," I admitted. However, I do like McDonalds' coffee." I took a sip and then proclaimed. "This stuff is excellent."

"I thought you would like it. One of my few vices, since I lost my driver's license, is the jelly donuts from KK. It is just across the street and half a block north."

"I missed the hell out of their donuts, for weeks after I came home for a visit, then had to leave. I hear they are all over the place now, but once upon a time, they were hard as hell to find."

"Yeah, I remember it that way." he agreed.

I bit into the jelly donut then said, "God that is heaven and five pounds on my ass."

"Enjoy your donut Max, you can handle the five pounds, no sweat." Gus grew thoughtful for a few minutes then said, "I hope I didn't freak you out last night. You just remind me so much of my daughter Chris."

"Not at all Gu, most of good sex, and it was that, is more about imagination. At least it seems to be that way for me these days."

"I'm glad that I didn't freak you out."

I suddenly got that urge to rescue a stray animal again. "So tell me Gus, how do you get around without a car?"

"To be honest I miss the car a lot less than I expected. This place is in the downtown, but it is a different downtown from the one I remember."

"Yeah me too," I agreed.

"I can't remember their being a grocery store downtown before. I mean yeah there were little markets here and there, but not a supermarket. Now there is one of those Food Lion things two blocks over. There are a couple of walk in clinics attached to the hospital three blocks up. Just about everything I need I can walk to. As for the things I just want, like a real meal now and then, I have a fancy bicycle chained up outside. It don't look like much, I stripped it down to just the frame so the kids wouldn't want to steal it.

Fortunately I can still pedal it around town, if I really want to go somewhere badly enough. My daughter Chris comes by, if I need to go anywhere far away like the VA hospital. She is the caretaker of my finances as well. She got me this place. I expect that it was mostly, so that I wouldn't be a burden on her. I didn't see her much over the years, but I did support her as much as I could. She is old enough to realize how things are now and even how they were back then.

"Yeah, I understand about my family now. I didn't always get it, but I think you kinda grow into it."

"Exactly," Gus said.

"Yeah, well Gunny, I have finished my donut, and I think you are finished with me. It's time for me to be heading home."

"I am never going to be finished with you. Here take this," he demanded while handing me a piece of paper roughly the size of a business card. There was a cell phone number hand written on it.

"Call me. If you don't max, I do have your number. Of course your office is only three blocks away, I will come see you if you don't call. The threat of that embarrassment should be enough to force you to call."

"I would not be at all embarrassed, but I will call, I promise." I had made that promise several times lately and never done it. but the Gunny might be the exception, I thought.

I drove home slowly, when I made the two turns that got me to my long driveway, I made sure no one was following. I found the cattle gate locked and undisturbed, so I pushed the buttons to get me inside.

I spend the remainder of the daylight hours trying to find a way to occupy myself. I tried watching TV on line. It worked for an hour's worth of TV, which took two hours to watch on line. I kept pausing it to do other things. I had come to enjoy TV that way.

I tried to nap, but that was a waste of my time. I couldn't shut my mind down. In my heart I knew that I had murdered that Russian thug. I didn't feel as much remorse as I should have and that worried me. I wondered if I had really gotten that cold and callous.

It was a relief when the phone rang. Another hour alone with only my thoughts and I would probably have either found God, or eaten my gun. Either would be pretty extreme for me, I admit.

"Hello," I said into the phone. It was Sunday and the office was closed. Even sleazy process servers deserve a day off.

"Have you seen the TV news today?" Luke asked me excitedly.

"No why?"

"We are on the national news," he informed me.

"So you are telling me that nothing happened in the outside world, so they came here to cover our little gunfight?"

"Gwen and Mike must have gotten it picked up by the networks. Those two can do anything, when it comes to TV. Mike said that they were master manipulators of the airwaves."

"So very modest of him, so do we come off as rednecks, with civil war muskets," I was used to how the Yankees saw us down south. I tried not to let it bother me. and to actually use it against them when I could.

"They somehow got hold of a lot of background on us all. You come off as a female Dirty Harry, and I'm not sure, but I might be Barney Fife, since I don't get to carry a gun."

"Of course, comic relief," I suggested.

"The funny thing is they don't name the Reverend Archer as the second good guy shooter. They just say fire also came from a small blue Hyundai."

"That is curious," I agreed. "Well all that is interesting Luke, but it has nothing to do with what I need. I need those damn cameras in place and working. So what's up with that?"

"The cameras are here. I just have to get them installed and working. It is going to be a 'do it myself' job, since you don't want anyone in the compound."

"Then do it tomorrow, before you come in to work. Take the whole day to work on it, if you need to." I laughed. Then added seriously, "I need those to be working just as soon as possible."

"I know Boss. I promise, I will have them working before the end of day tomorrow."

"Fair enough," I said. "So did your mother enjoy seeing you on the big time news?"

"She loved it, even though I wasn't the hero, she was telling all her friends to watch. She is just sure it will be on all day long."

"If it is, then it really is a slow news day."

"With Gwen and Mike pushing it, the story just might have legs, as we say in the business." Thank god he laughed when he said it.

"If you get to talking like Mopsy and Flopsy, start interviewing for a job in TV, cause you are going to be unemployed." I did laugh to lighten it some. I just wanted him to know I didn't need him thinking about image, rather than what might be behind the next door.

I found the news story on line. The video was located at the big time news channel's website. It was one of those bits which were short on facts and long on drama. It looked to me as though the news was more about the drama than the facts in almost every story lately.

I puttered around the house until I just couldn't stand it any longer then I drove out to dinner. I somehow found myself in the parking lot of the Evergreen Towers. I couldn't believe that I was doing it, even as the elevator door closed behind me.

When I knocked on his door, I hoped that no one would answer. My heart sank, when I heard the doorknob turn. "Well hello Max," the Gunny said.

"Hello Gunny, I'm headed for dinner, do you want to come along?"