Maxine's New Life Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Where are we going," he asked as he stepped back inside the small apartment.

"You pick it, and it's on me. I have to repay you for those donuts."

"Well, I really like Italian food." he replied.

"How about the Pizza& Pasta Pit? They have great Italian food. I'm not really dressed for Mama Mia's," I said.

"Pizza & Pasta Pit is fine with me. Should I take the blue pill?" he asked it with an evil smile.

"If you need more help than I gave you last night take it. If last night is enough, don't bother we will improvise."

"Then I will surprise you," he said going into the giant closet with the bathroom at the end. He came out with a jacket and a smile. I had no idea whether he had taken the pill or not.

When we got to the parking lot, I demanded, "Show me your bike."

"Why," he asked.

"So I can try to avoid you, if I see you on the street."

His bike was a mountain thing with front wheel shocks, but a solid read end. It was a tall bike obviously a 26" frame. That made sense because the Gunny was over six feet. The bike was dull and had paint splotches on it. I appraised him honestly, since I was measuring him for the bike. He was tall and ramrod straight even if he was close to seventy. He looked more attractive to me than almost any of the men I had met in the last year.

I changed the subject, "Did you buy this thing at Goodwill?"

"Salvation army," he said.

"Do you use those gears?"

"A couple of them is all, Why all the interest?"

"I might buy a bike, I'm just curious."

"Bullshit, I know you rode a bike across the country back in the spring."

"That wasn't my bike. I'm really just curious."

"Well that's it," he said smiling. "Now let's go eat."

The Pizza and Pasta Pit was one of those new casual style restaurants. Not exactly fast food, but close. There was a long pizza and pasta buffet, complete with a large salad bar. I guess because I have been all over, I could appreciate the salad and plain cheese pizza. I didn't need fifty things on top of my pizza. The pizza was simply made with simple basic ingredients on a thin crispy crust, so that it really made great bread sticks for my salad.

Gus filled his plate with about three kinds of pasta. I personally don't care for pasta with any sauce. I can handle spaghetti now and then. I can even do the microwave ones that are not quite awful, but I just don't like it enough to buy it in a restaurant. Of course, I didn't really care what, or how much Gus ate, so I watched him fill the plate with a smile on my face.

"So Max, what's your plan for tomorrow." he asked just to make conversation.

"I don't really have one. My business it is more reactive than proactive," I replied. "How about you Gunny?"

"It's Monday, I hike ten miles on Mondays. After that my day is pretty much open. It is most days after my hike. I usually stop in at the senior center for cards and lots of coffee. Sometimes I go to a meeting."

"Ah friends of Bill meetings," I said knowingly.

"You a friend of Bill's too?"

"No, I was once married to a friend of Bills. He could keep up with it for a year or so, then he would slip for a few months. Somewhere in his downhill slide, someone would give him the old 'get on the program or get out' speech. That usually sent him back to meetings."

"Did he ever hit you? I ask that because a lot of us get violent when we drink."

"Once, but Gunny a really drunk 200lb man is no match for a sober 130 lb woman with a baton."

"Good for you," he said. "Now is that all you are going to eat?"

"Yes, I really try to watch what I put into my body these days."

"Watching the weight after all that crap last year?" he asked.

"That and the body is still healing. They tell me it will take a year before I can really fill my stomach to max. Something about acid in my esophagus. Anyway I have to eat small meals for a few more months. For me this place isn't about all you can eat, it's about the salad with plain pizza as bread sticks. I just can't find that in most restaurants. That and I can wear just about anything here."

"Okay prove it. Go into the ladies room and take off your panties. Bring them to me, to prove you did it."

"What makes you think I am wearing panties?" I asked.

"I am absolutely sure you do," he said grinning.

I just stood up and walked to the ladies room. I sat on one of the toilets and urinated, wiped myself, and then removed my panties. I lifted the rough jeans back into place. I knew what it was about. It was all about power, and who had it. I had always found power games easier to just play along with, than to resist. They don't realize that they only have as much power as I let them have. In the end it was me who was really in charge. They just didn't know it.

When I returned to the table, I held my small bikini panties waded up inside the palm of my hand. I dropped them on his plate before I sat down. I noticed that at least one couple saw me. I had no idea, if they knew what it was that I dropped on the old man's plate or not. I also didn't care. I mean hell, it wasn't like we were in Chucky Cheese for God's sake.

"You are so bad," I said to Gus when I was seated.

"I know, you bring out the best in me." He laughed one of those really quiet little laughs that only men can pull off. If a woman did that, she would just appear slutty. When a man did it, he was wickedly charming.

"Now Chris, why don't you carefully unzip your jeans and touch it for daddy?"

"Do you really want that Daddy?" I asked.

"Yes, I really want that."

"Wouldn't you rather go home and touch it yourself?"

"Oh that is going to happen as well, but right now I want to see how much courage you have."

"Just remember people are going to see you, as well as me," I said it as I dropped my right hand to my lap. I left my jeans buttoned, but I did lower the zipper. Then I returned my hand to the table top.

"Did you do it?" Gus asked.

"Put your hand under the table and see for yourself." My voice was low but I was not whispering by any means. People sitting at the tables near us could certainly hear, if they were paying attention. I hoped that they would not know what I meant, but then again I just didn't care.

At that point I knew why Gus had insisted we not sit across from each other but at the adjacent sides of the table. Gus smiled as he made a big production of putting his hand under the table. I felt his hand fumbling to find it's way to the zipper of my jeans. Then I felt his fingers move inside and make little curls of my short public hair.

"Well, did I do good?" I asked.

"Oh yes Chris, you did real good."

"Thank you Daddy. Are you proud of your little girl?"

"I am always proud of you, but yes I am especially proud of you tonight."

"You are going to be even more proud of your little girl later." I was making it a point to play along with Gus. I did it for him a little, and for me a lot. I really liked being someone else, even if I didn't really know anything about the new me. Sometimes you just want to get away from yourself and Gus was offering me that chance. I wanted to explore it at least a little more before I bailed on it and him.

Even though the waitress gave us only minimal service, I left her a five dollar tip. I really felt that the restaurant should pay their staff a decent wage, so that the customers didn't have to supplement the wait staff's earnings. Regardless, I always did leave tips. I couldn't see taking my irritation for the system out on one of the lowest individuals. There were a lot of things in life like that. It wasn't the chick, who took the payment's, fault that the High Speed Internet was so damn expensive. It wasn't the bureaucrat's fault that I had to buy a license to earn a living. Nonetheless I did forget and call them all kinds of sons of bitches now and then, I honestly did try to play nice, it just didn't always work out that way.

Okay I admit that I was trying to forget the look of surprise on the Russian's face, when he realized he was about to die. He was just a thug trying to make a living, and I was just a bitch trying to stay alive. It was his turn, it could just as easily have been mine. If I hadn't take the chance with some other people's lives, it would have been me. Damn I have to stop thinking about this, or I will go mad, I thought.

"Daddy, can we go home now?" I asked. I didn't do it in a child's voice, because I had not sank that low yet. I thought yet, because God alone knew how low I could sink. I sure as hell didn't know.

After we left the restaurant Gus got serious about casting me as Chris. "So baby did you miss daddy today?"

"Yes of course I missed you Daddy," I replied.

"Did you think about Daddy's cock today?"

"Oh yes, I thought about it and I remembered how good it felt."

"How good it felt where Chris?" he asked.

"How good it felt in my mouth daddy. How much I loved having your cock in my mouth."

"Do you want my cock in your mouth again Chris?"

"Oh God yes, you know I do."

"Then pull the van over and take what you want," he demanded.

I parked the van right on the side of main street. The van had tinted windows, but they weren't all that dark. However, at night the windows appeared to be perfectly black. I moved to drape myself over the console so that I could get to him. He worked his cock out of his trousers for me. I took the head of his cock into my mouth and pretended that it was a giant straw. I sucked and tongued it as I would have a straw. I felt it get very hard in my mouth. I had never given head to a man on Viagra, but I was pretty sure that was the difference between that night and the one before.

I closed my eyes to better concentrate on making love to his cock. He moaned and squirmed for a long time before I felt him stiffen. I loved that feeling even though it probably meant I wouldn't get his cock inside me again, I still wanted him to cum. It took a little longer before I felt the hot thick cum in my mouth. I felt it coat my tongue and even my teeth. It cause me to swallow several times even after my mouth was empty. I was trying to clear the residue.

When I opened my eyes, I realized that Gus had turned the interior lights on in the car. It would have been quite a show had anyone noticed. Fortunately no one seemed to have paid any attention at all to me. "That was evil," I commented.

"No that was life," Gus said. He was right of course. In life you do things and there is always the risk of being found out. If you couldn't handle the consequences of your actions. then you shouldn't be acting out.

When we got back to his place, I was surprised to find that Gus got an erections again very quickly. It took only a few wet kisses before his hard cock was poking me in the stomach.

I slipped to my knees to suck it again. Gus let me get down then turned me around and bent down behind me. He reached around to unbutton my jeans. He pulled them down forcefully, Then quickly entered me. I was dry so there was some pain but there was also a feeling of being controlled by Gus.

"Damn Chris you are tight," he said to me.

"Yes Daddy I'm tight for your big dick," I replied. I could hardly get it out such was the thrill his cock was creating inside me. My body was on fire with the feeling of it moving in and out of me. As I said before, I had never done it with a man on Viagra, so I had no idea what to expect.

Gus paced himself and drove slowly into me. He sank his cock in my pussy all the way to his testicles. I could not believe how many times he drove his cock into me. I was so wound up, after what seemed like hours of his deep inner body massage, that I couldn't stand it any longer. I dropped my hand between my legs and rubbed my clit hard. I came almost instantly. I didn't even recognize the sound I made. Even with me throbbing and convulsing on his cock Gus continued to drive his cock slow and deep into me. I went from a screaming orgasm, to an almost empty feeling, then all the way back up the mountain gain. I was begging him to stop fucking me, when I came the second time. I went from please stop, to please don't stop with nothing in between, It was a truly amazing feeling.

After the second gut wrenching orgasm, I lay down flat on the floor to get his devil cock out of me. I was going quite mad with the feeling of it moving relentlessly inside me.

Gus quite easily lifted me, then turned me to force his cock into my mouth again. I told myself that I sucked it purely in self defense. Regardless I sucked it for what seemed like hours. H was never able to cum again.

"Cum for me Daddy," I begged as I pulled off his cock for only a second.

"I don't need to cum Chris. It feels wonderful to just be in your mouth or your pussy. I love your body. You love me to be in you don't you baby."

I pulled back and said, "You know I love when you fuck me. Fuck me anywhere you like, and for as long as you like. I just love it." I wasn't lying, when I said it either. I could have stayed there with his cock in my mouth forever, except that my back began to hurt. I finally had to just sit back to get away from his demanding cock.

"Had enough baby?" he asked.

"Yes daddy, I can't stand any more."

"It's alright you have done better than any women I ever fucked. You are my beautiful slut daughter." I shivered and had that mental orgasm people are always talking about. Impossible to explain, but my body just tightened all over. If he had been inside me, I would have cut off his circulation.

I staggered to my feet, pulled up my jeans, kissed Gus goodbye, then drove very carefully home. I got home after 10PM. It was hard to believe, but I had been in Gus's apartment for almost three full hours. During that whole time I was being pumped with the same slow deep strokes until I was absolutely beyond reason. I had truly been fucked stupid.

Chapter 44

When I awoke at 6AM, it was cold in the cabin. Since there was no thermostat on the oil heater, I turned it up two notches and went back to bed. It usually took less than twenty minutes to get some heat into the room. Even then it meant showering, then stepping out onto a cold floor. The throw rugs helped, but the floors were still cold.

The coffee maker worked it's magic while I took my morning shower. I needed it. I had been so screwed up the night before, I simply fell into bed. The shower and the coffee worked wonders. Except for the fact that I had a burning sensation when I peed, I was feeling much better. I made a mental note to have Ed's son Jeff, the doctor, run a STD test. If I had picked up anything, I didn't want to leave it untreated, or to pass it on to someone like the Gunny. I felt sure that he could handle it without getting all redneck on me, but some people couldn't.

I stopped for a biscuit on the way to the office. Even with the stop I pulled into the parking lot at exactly 8AM. It was my usual time. I was pleased and a little curious, when I saw Helen's van parked outside the office.

"Hello," I said after I had pulled in beside her van.

"Hello yourself, I brought you some company." with that she opened the door to her van. Skeeter came bouncing out. Helen had her on a long lead, so she could move around a little.

"Wow, doesn't she look good," I said after I was out of the van and hugging her.

"We saw your friend Jen on TV, then the story on the news yesterday. Skeeter told me you needed a hug, so here we are."

"Damn, that is one smart dog." I pulled the big black dog into my arms. She just went limp. All the energy she had shown before just melted away. She became an armful of unconditional love. As I held her something in me changed. I began to cry. I was crying because of the Russian thug, but not for him. I was crying for the bit of my soul that got lost in that bank's parking lot. A part of my soul, that would never grow back. There were lots of pieces of me missing in different places for various reasons. I cried for all of those as well. It was scary, but also cathartic. While I cried, Skeeter licked my face. It was her way of saying, it's okay mom. In a way I was still her mom, even if I had loaned her to Helen.

"Get this dog trained to visit nursing homes," I said to Helen. "Send me the bill, but do it." I said that as I blew my nose into a tissue.

"Funny you should say that, I had the same idea. She has done so much for me, I thought she might help others the same way." She paused a moment to wiper her own eyes, then reached inside the van. "Here, I brought breakfast for you guys. I hate to go like this, but Skeeter and I have to be on a construction site by nine."

"Bring her back anytime you can," I said it as they climbed back into the van. I stood watching, my arms filled with brown bags, as the two of them drove from the parking lot.

I called Lucas before I went inside. "Swing by the office before you start on the cameras at my place. Helen came by and left a breakfast for you." It was the message I left on his phone, since he didn't answer.

Inside the office, I ate Helen's breakfast and put the sausage biscuit in the refrigerator. I can always reheat it for lunch, I thought. Without Lucas for the day, I would either have to put everything off a day, or work it myself. I decided that working it myself was the best option. There were two sets of papers already on hand, but I would try to pick up a couple more, before I left the office to make deliveries.

While I waited for the calls to come in, I checked out Marty's bicycle website. I went through his catalog looking for just the right motor setup. When I couldn't find it, I knew that like it or not, I would have to talk to Marty again.

I called Jennifer on may cell phone. I used it because incominn calls went first to the desk phone, then if not answered, they got switched to the cell. By calling on the cell, I could still take business calls.

"Jennifer, where is Marty today?"

"You could say good morning. After all I did keep your ass out of jail with that brilliant move Saturday."

"Which brilliant move was that? Seems to me that getting myself admitted to the hospital, while things shook out is what really kept me out of jail. Neither of us had anything to do with that."

"Oh no bitch, it was the press statement. That is why you aren't doing it with a mop handle today."

"Oh I bet there is a bill for that service?"

"Of course there is. Lawyers are not allowed to do anything without some kind of gain."

"Send me the bill, but right now tell me where Marty is. I hate to admit it, but I need a favor."

"Well he sure as hell owes you one. Those two producers from Boston managed to get you and his bike business mentioned in their interviews."

"I doubt that he is going to see it that way, so where is he today?"

"Let me have him call you. He is somewhere out of town, but I'm not sure where. I can run his ass down though."

"Does Bob know how close you two are?" I asked with a laugh.

"We are not all that close anymore, and yes Bob knows. Bob likes to watch remember?" She laughed then hung up on me.

I had a feeling that it was going to be an odds and ends day. Something told me that all kinds of BS was going to fill my day. All I could do was roll with it, men can't handle that kind of day. It makes men crazy not to be able to stay with a task until it is complete.

Women on the other hand, juggle a crying baby, a hot stove while cooking dinner, and a vacuum cleaner all at once. We just have the right kind of brain for it.

Ed came in while I was on the phone with Jen, so as he walked by I handed him one of the bags from Helen. He filled up his coffee cup, then sat at his desk to devour Helen's bag-o-breakfast. "Damn, that woman can cook?" he said to himself. I heard him but couldn't voice my agreement, I was bantering with Jen.