Maxine's New Life Ch. 11

Story Info
Doing what she does.
26.4k words
5.7k
0
1
Story does not have any tags

Part 11 of the 17 part series

Updated 10/09/2022
Created 10/23/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 51

JENNIFER

I recognized the ten year old black Cadillac parked outside the China Palace. It had been in my office parking lot earlier in the day. That meant that it had to be Reverend Archer's car. It really didn't stand out in the China Palace's parking lot, but my shiny BMW would. I could only hope that my paint was still the same, when I finished my meal. One never knows these days, I thought.

The China Palace was a minor restaurant as those things go. It would seat about fifty people, if they filled the tables completely, which no restaurant ever does. Usually a restaurant gets about half of each table full, even when every table is occupied. On couple would sit at a table for four and not think twice about it. Only on very busy nights were the tables for two ever used by more than one person. I know this because I have clients in the restaurant business. They complain about customers leaving because there are no empty tables, while the restaurant is actually only at 60% capacity

That early in the evening the China Palace still had empty tables. I found the reverend seated at a table for four. I had no problem at all with that, even though some of my clients would have been incensed.

"Hello Reverend Archer, would you mind if I join you?" I asked in what I hoped was a playful voice. Some people said I tended to be too serious and didn't have a lighter side. I had been working on that recently.

"Not at all, I was hoping that you wouldn't stand me up." he said.

"Oh, I would never stand up a preacher. It might not sit well with the man upstairs."

"Trust me. God has better things to do than to worry about my social life." Archer said with a smile.

Thankfully the waiter showed up before I had to respond. I took the tea cup he offered then explained exactly what I wanted on my plate. I made it very clear what I did not want to see.

"My, you are opinionated," Archer said.

"Yes, I suppose I am. I do hope you can handle a strong willed woman," I replied.

"Oh I think I can hold my own. So are you a vegetarian?" he asked.

"Not at all, I just never developed a taste for mystery meat."

"You don't believe all those cat and dog stories do you?"

"I believe that I have never seen a stray cat or dog near this restaurant," I replied smiling.

Reverend Archer laughed. Then said, "Neither have I, but I haven't seen one near the barn steak house either."

"Good point, but I think I will stay with the fried rice and wok stir fried veggies."

"Well you should at least have shrimp with the wok fry. You can tell they are real shrimp, they are fried whole."

"Thank you for the advice, but I like what I like," I said.

"Good for you, I like a woman with opinions."

"I certainly hope that I'm not the woman to change your mind about that." I said with what I hoped was that playful smile again. I had been practicing it in front of a mirror, since I believe in self improvement.

During our dinner it was decided that I would return to his office and take a quick look at the grant application forms. I did hope that it wasn't all that I would be looking at.

Half way through the meal I had a good indication that there was more to be seen at the Reverend's office than his application. He leaned over and whispered to me. "Go to the bathroom, take off your panties and bring them to me. When you get back here, slip them into my hand without anyone noticing." He was right about no one noticing. We both had a lot to lose, if I were to drop them on the floor of the restaurant.

I shook my head no. "I can't." I said.

"Yes you can. It's why you came here. You came to see what life on the other side is like."

"But you are a preacher," I said.

"Now you know, that I am not just a preacher, I am a man as well. Do as you are told."

I'm still not sure why I did it. I recognized it as sexual intimidation, but I decided to go along. Did my heart rate go up as I followed his order? Yes it did. When I returned to the table, I had my panties wadded up in my hand. Fortunately I wore skimpy ones. I could get them almost totally concealed in my hand. They were completely lost in the Reverend's much larger hand.

"Doesn't that feel better?" he asked.

"It feels strange," I said while toying with my stir fry.

"But better strange?" he asked again.

"Yes," I replied.

"Then say it," he demanded.

"It feels strange but exciting. So yes that is better than before," I replied.

"Good," he said with a peaceful expression, one that hadn't changed at all. He looked as if he were totally in control. I suppose that he thought he was. It was like Max always said, the only real control they have is what we choose to give them. So who is really in control? I had to admit that it was exciting to give up control. I didn't know to what extent I was willing to surrender control to Archer, but I was absolutely sure that I would find out very soon.

After dinner I followed him to his office. I knew that his ministry operated a consignment store. I had purchased Max's going home outfit from them. I knew he had the ministry building in West End everyone in town knew that. Max told me about the Bike Shop and the Laboring Few tentacles of his operation. I will have one I could tell her about after tonight, I thought.

I watched as Reverend Archer's Cadillac pulled into the parking lot of a small convenience store. I doubted that many people noticed that the building was twice as large as the convenience store. At the rear of the building was a second entrance hardly noticeable. It obviously was not meant to be seen, For that reason the parking was random along the side of the drive, which circled the building.

"Well, You are really tucked away back here," I suggested when I met him at the entrance.

"Yes it's a little more James Bond like than I would prefer, but it was here when we took over the store up front. The Laboring Few converted most of the storeroom into an office for me.

The inside of the office was a real surprise. The outside of the building was pretty run down. All the trim needed paint and the bricks needed to at least be washed. Inside the Reverend's office it was bright, clean, and filled with better finishes than my office. The paneling was not cheap plywood, it was real wood planks, even I could tell that. The carpet on the floor was thick and very plush. It for sure wasn't ten or even twenty dollar a yard carpeting.

"Very nice," I said.

"I'm glad you like it. Sometimes I need to impress people, so I bring them here. I have three offices to be honest. The one at the church is very spartan, the one at home is a little better, but this one, I feel, would impress anyone, even a lawyer."

"I was already impressed, but it is a beautiful office." I admitted.

"Jennifer the walls are sound proof, no one can see your car parked out back, I'm sure no one noticed you drive in, so this will never have happened as far as anyone else knows."

"What will have never happened?" I asked a little concerned.

"What is about to happen, It's why you called me. So take off your dress. Do it slowly. We are in no hurry here."

Archer was definitely in charge. He gave no indication that I was a prisoner, so I could have left any time I wanted. I had to make a decision. It was an easy one. I took a deep breath, then unzipped the the top of the conservative dress I wore. It found it's way to the floor. It was followed seconds later by my short nylon slip. Then the filmy lace bra disappeared. I stood before the preacher naked, but definitely not shy. I was proud of my body, it cost me enough to keep the maintenance up on it.

"Very nice Jennifer," the Reverend said.

"I'm glad you approve," I replied.

"Oh I am sure you are in need of the approval. You are the kind of woman, who needs to be admired." The preacher sounded scornful as he said it.

"I'm not sure I like your attitude."

"You are not sure, but I know for sure that I don't give a rats ass what you think about anything." he said it almost angrily.

I bent to retrieve my dress. "I think I should go."

"No you don't. You think you should spread your legs, so I can see your cunt."

"No, I think I need to go."

"No you don't Jennifer, you need to have a real man fuck you. You came to play games, but found a real man instead of those mindless wimps you have been sleeping with. Now you can stay and see what it's like to be a real woman, or you can run back to your spineless husband. But you only get one chance to make the right decision. Whatever you decide, you will have to live with."

My body was screaming stay. but my mind was saying, he is dangerous run. I was deeply torn. I had no idea what to do. I stood there paralyzed. The preacher walked to me, then slapped my breast hard.

"I will never leave a mark for anyone else to see, but you need this." With that he slapped me hard on my butt.

"Don't that hurts," I said.

"But you need it you cunt," with those words he began to slap my butt even harder. I began to cry, but I neither ran, nor objected again. It was painful but something about it also felt right. It felt like I deserved the beating that he was giving me. He wasn't spanking me for sexual foreplay, he was spanking me to hurt me.

After several blows he rolled his office chair away from the desk, then he sat in it. "Come here and lay across my lap."

I did as I was told. He began to spank me again. He slapped my butt while I felt his hard penis against my stomach. I was aroused beyond anything I had ever known. My butt cheeks were burning and I was in real pain. He wasn't pretending, he was really spanking me hard. Then without warning he began to massage my butt between blows. I felt him slip his finger inside my slippery vaginal opening. I had not used my lubricant, since I had not been home after the meeting. Whatever he was doing caused me to produce more lubricant than usual. I could feel his fingers glide over my lips as he moved his hands over me. He still slapped my butt but I welcomed it. I wiggled on his lap and felt his cock get even more insistent against my tummy.

I wanted him to bury his cock in me and I could tell he was almost out of control as well. "Are you as good a cocksucker as Maxine?" he asked.

"Yes," I replied simply.

"Then let's see you do it," he said.

I slipped between his spread thighs. I worked h is cock from his cotton slacks. I was proud to see the wet spot on them. I knew that his beating me had caused that. I loved that I could do that to him. I kissed the head of his cock then held my lips tight as I pushed down on it. His cock popped through my lips and messaged my tongue while my tongue also massaged his cock. We were both feeling my movements. It was an erotic cock massage using my mouth. I could tell he loved it. I know I did.

I should have been disappointed when he came so quickly. Instead I swallowed his semen and loved the thickness of it. I loved that it clung to my teeth and tongue. It stayed with me even after I has swallowed all of it. Somehow I was satisfied. I wasn't a real sexual satisfaction, it was more an emotional one.

Then he lifted me, put me back over his knee as if to spank me again, but instead he rubbed and stroked my cunt, and then my clit. Yes I was thinking of my body in the terms he used for it. I came as I had not cum in years. My body shook and convulsed over and over. If he had been inside me, I would have strangled his cock. I could not believe how good it felt to cum for him.

I lay across his lap for a long time, then he helped me to stand. "Dress yourself," he said.

After I was dressed I wanted nothing more than to leave. I was confused and bewildered by my actions. "Take this application. You fill it in, call me for the information." he demanded. I almost said no, but I didn't dare. If I refuse he might hurt me again, or maybe I refused he might not hurt me again. I just didn't know what I felt. I accepted the application, and left almost whimpering.

Chapter 52 MAXINE

I smiled as I left Chris at her dad's door. Of course I was not about to let her stop me from seeing Gus. I drove directly from the Evergreens Tower to the hospital five blocks away. At the receptionist desk, I asked, "Could you give me the room number of Gus Gallion please?"

"He has been moved from ICU to the cardiac care unit. His room is 5012., he is on restricted visitor list though. It's family only."

"I know, I'm his daughter. I was told the visiting hours were restricted but that I could see him."

"No that was only when he was in the ICU. Now that he has been moved he can have approved visitors."

"Thanks, I want to speak to the floor nurse at least. Thanks again."

I took the elevator up to the fifth floor. The nurse's station for Gus's room was a right turn and a thirty foot walk. "Hello, I'm Maxine Stone, Gus Gallion is my father. My sister Chris called me this morning, I just got here. Would it be alright for me to look in on him?" I asked.

"Maxine, I know who you are," the nurse replied. "I was your nurse after that mess last year."

"Oh, look." I saw her name tag read Angela Martin." Angela, I really would like to see Gus this isn't business, it is personal. I promise I won't hurt him or anything."

"Gus told me you would be here and to let you in, if I wanted any peace today. He is just as ornery as you."

"That's Gus," I admitted.

"Go on back but don't stay long. I don't want to deal with his daughter either."

"Thank honey," I replied as I turned toward his room.

Gus looked a little pale, otherwise he looked just fine. "So here you are, I have been looking all over hell for you. Are you hiding from me?" I was grinning from just seeing him look as good as he did. Chris had me worried, but Guy looked just fine to me.

"Yeah. a man just can't get any peace at all around you. I'm old, I just can't keep up."

"Yeah, I heard I gave you a heart attack." I tried not to show how relieved I was.

"Not quite a heart attack, just a little scare."

"So did they turn the siren on?" I asked.

"What siren, I walked here from the Towers," he informed me.

"You what?"

"I walked here at about five this morning. When I woke up, I didn't feel just right, so I walked over and checked myself in."

"Your really are a fucking idiot," I replied.

"Not only do I have to deal with this crappy food, but now I have to deal with you calling me names." We were both smiling. Me because I was so happy to see him doing so well. Why he was smiling I had no idea. "So how did you find out I was here. I didn't plan on telling anyone."

"I have something for you, so I went by your place. Chris was there instead of you."

"Ah oh," was all he said.

"Yeah, that pretty much describes my meeting with Chris. I'm a little pissed that I had to find out that way. You could have told them in the ER to call me."

"I didn't tell them to call her either. The form I filled out in the ER had next of kin. I figured they wanted to know who would bury me, if I died. I had no idea they planned to call her."

"You didn't tell her... you know?" he asked.

"I told her that I fucked you every chance I got, but I didn't go into details."

"Good, and thank you," Gus said.

"Gus, it isn't just for you, I don't really want her to know that I have been impersonating her. She might just kick my butt. Chris and I are probably never going to do lunch," I explained.

"I doubt that she is so stupid as to try that kicking your butt. As for doing lunch, it would probably a good thing if you didn't get to be too friendly."

"Yeah, I'm really more the evil stepmom type." I said it with a smile.

"Should I tell her that she is going to have a new mommy?" Gus asked.

"I don't think I would do that just yet," I replied.

"Good, I don't really need the cat fight right now."

"So what's next?" I asked. "Hospital wise."

"They said I could go home, once they are sure the incision repair will hold. That will probably be tomorrow."

"Now if you don't call me so I can come get you and drive you home, I am going to be really pissed."

"Then you will have to be pissed. Chris has pretty much taken over at least for the weekend. She will have to be home first thing Monday morning. So if I don't go home tomorrow, you are next in line for Monday or later."

"Okay, but I would prefer to be first in line, but I do understand."

"Excuse me," a young woman in scrubs said, "I need to check his stitches."

"Right, " I said standing to walk into the hall to wait.

"Why don't you get back to your own life Max. I'm just going to be sleeping most of the day. I am fighting now to stay awake."

"Fair enough old man, but you better call to say goodnight later."

"I will," he said.

I drove home to an empty house, okay an empty cabin. I lay on my small bed while trying to make a plan. I don't do drifting into things. I do react to things, and I do make things happen, but I don't do drift.

Gus being in the hospital was having a bigger effect on me than I expected. Sure I liked the old fart, but I knew for sure that I didn't love him. At least not the way husbands and wives love each other. So what about Chris? How did she figure into it. She was going to be there with Gus for the long haul knew for a fact that I wasn't going to be. So what should I do about Chris?

If there was going to be conflict, I knew that in the end she had to win Since that were the case should I go ahead and take a walk. I wasn't worried about surviving it, I knew I could. I also knew Gus could survive whatever happened, but what about Chris could I risk alienating her. She would be the one who would be there for Gus at the end.

Hell Gus was almost seventy. The end couldn't be too far away. I knew me, I couldn't deal with that kind of responsibility. I mean yeah a body bag to the crematorium I could do, but visiting Gus in a facility, no I could not do that. It would break my heart and Gus would know. It just was not going to work out between us.

I know that it made me a selfish bitch to think that way, but it also made me honest. I knew me and I never pulled punches with myself. I just wasn't a good enough person to deal with it all. Chris had already proved that she was capable of dealing with Gus's needs. I couldn't replace her in his life. I also couldn't take him away from her. The only real choice I had was to walk away. I couldn't do it while he was sick, but I had to do it.

Maybe Gus and I could be 'do lunch' friends... probably not, but who knows, I thought. All that thinking made me sleepy so I rolled over to take a nap. Next thing I knew the phone was ringing. I had to fight myself awake, but I finally make it. Then I had to find the phone, which I manage reasonable quickly.

"Hello," I said still half asleep.

"Maxine, it's Chris," I knew it was bad, she had tears in her voice.

"Yes Chris what's wrong," I knew but I just didn't want it to be true.

"Dad had a stroke. They think it might have been from one of th e stents. They think he formed a clot and it broke loose.."

"How is your father?" I asked dreading the answer.

"Dadddy died a few minutes ago." she said then broke down completely.

"Chris where are you? Are you still at the hospital?"

"Yes, was all she could say."

"I'm on my way, do not leave until I get there. Make sure someone knows where you are. Do not leave, wait for me."

I took time to brush my teeth and hair, but nothing more. I would not have been surprised if someone told me that I smelled bad. I know my clothes were wrinkled, but I just didn't care. I was shaking so hard that I had trouble getting the key into the ignition.

In some warped way I blamed myself for it. Maybe if I hadn't decided to bail on Gus, he would somehow still be alive. I had been to far too many funerals over the course of the last two years. This one would be the worst, I knew that much already.