Maxine's New Life Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The motor started right up. I checked all the connections before I hefted my soft ass onto the hard seat. "This seat has got to go," I said aloud.

I revved the engine just to make sure the clutch was going to work. It was probably the weakest thing about the bike. When it engaged, just as it should, I felt a lot better about the ride.

I pedaled out of the parking around and onto the trail. The trail was filled with ups and downs. I used the motor sparingly. I tried to pedal as much as I could and rely on the engine just to help me up the hills. The five miles to the second staging area just flew by. I arrived at the second stage at the spandex crowd with their fancier bikes. I was just as sweaty as they, but not as exhausted as I would have been without the engine.

I felt so good, I decided to go to the next staging area. I left the second parking lot on the pedals. I had stopped to look around. The spandex guys must have ridden the trail regularly, because they just kept going.

The second staging area was 12 miles from the point where I entered the trail, so I called it a day and turned the bike for home at that point. I was hot and sweaty at the end of the ride, but I wasn't worn out. It had been a good ride and even better it had been fun. The asphalt trail was in bad condition, so I had to be constantly vigilant. Because of that I stayed int the game and it didn't get boring at all.

I drove back to the office, where I left the cruiser again. I used the bike to explore the town. I had lived there until I was eighteen, but then I was gone a lot of years. I had been home for over a year now, so I shouldn't be finding new things in such a small town. Even so I did that morning. I found a dirt street about five blocks from the courthouse. There were only four small houses, all of them were abandoned. I filed that away for future reference. Sometimes that useless information proved valuable later.

I had spent the whole morning on the bike. It was great fun tooling around town on the bike. Kids loved it and I enjoyed the attention. Rather than eat lunch, I went back to the cruiser. Once the bike was loaded into our safe room, I drove home for a nap. Why not I thought, I might be staying busy for the next few weeks. Sleep when you can, it was a lesson I learned early in my career.

"Maxine this is Gwendolyn, how are you," she asked after waking me with the phone call.

"i'm just fine Gwen how are you?"

"I am good. I'm glad that you changed your mind about the TV thing."

"Well honey, to be honest, mostly I'm bored. I was hoping you might keep me entertained for a while."

"Oh we have a quote from you already to go, if you say it again," Flopsy said.

"What quote is that,"

"One of the people we interviewed said you once told her, "You can kick me, you can beat me, you can even kill me, just don't bore me."

"Ah that had to be Jennifer. Jennifer is a trip all by herself."

"I'm sure she is going to be in the show more than once."

"Good, she and Bob really do need the money," I said with great sarcasm.

"You chose her for a friend Maxine, not me."

"So was there some reason you called, or are you just flirting with me?"

"The meeting is tomorrow at 9AM in Jennifer's office," she said.

"I'll be there, I would suggest your bring your own coffee. Her receptionist can't make coffee for shit." That pretty much ended the conversation.

I called Lucas on his cell phone. I noted immediately that the background noise was the same as with Mopsy. They were either watching the same TV show, or he was with her. My vote was the boy was getting his wick trimmed.

"So if you want a voice in this negotiation, be at Jennifer's office at 9AM tomorrow. You might want to pick up some coffee on the way. See you in the morning."

I wondered if the two of them had my surveillance cameras running in the background. Just in case they did, I masturbated laying on top of me covers. Might as well start the filming with a bang.

I removed my clothes very slowly. As I did I applied lotion and caressed whatever body part was revealed. It took an excruciatingly Long time. I rubbed lotion on my arms as the top I wore hit the floor. Then I did the same after my cotton twill slacks fell. I followed that by rubbing lotion slowly and erotically over my breasts after my bra fell away. I caressed them in a milking motion. Then I played with the nipples and felt my body temperature rise. I could feel my heart pounding as I tweaked and then pinched my nipples awake. My nipples puff up when I am excited. The aureoles actually change color noticeable with the rush of blood to them. Not many people have taken the time to notice, but some have and commented that they found it exciting.

When my panties fell, I rubbed lotion onto my butt and across my waistline, then down onto my upper thighs. My lower thighs had already been coated. Then I ran my finger inside my vulva and felt a jolt of pure lust run through me. After that the play acting stopped and my body demanded more and more stimulation. I rubbed my clit which I pointed right at the inside camera. I worked my finger in and out as I felt my body respond to every stroke. My body was still demanding more stimulation. It was impossible for me to stop at that point. Even if I could, i would not have killed the camera.

I did manage to stopped long enough to find my red chew toy. It was a dog's toy but skeeter never saw it. The toy was about ten inches long and made of very hard rubber. It was just a series of teething rings one molded on top of another. It made the most interesting sensations as it stretched the open of my vagina to an almost painful degree then released the pressure just a little as the ring's widest part passed, then the next ring stretched it again. The chew toy did that over and over until I exploded in several orgasms one after another.

After the gut wrenching orgasms, I lay on the bed wondering, as I often did, exactly why I felt the need of a man at all. Maybe I should put the chew toy in the microwave. If it were hot, it would probably feel even better. I laughed to myself. I hated planned masturbation. Then again, the orgasm I just had was more intense, because I thought Lucas and flopsy might be watching.

As is always the case, the doing of the deed, took a lot more time, than the telling of it. It was quite late when I finally fell asleep. I do not think that I even turned over that night. I know that it was one of the few nights, that didn't require a bathroom visit. When I didn't need to use the bathroom, it was a restful night. Of course first thing in the morning I had to spend what seemed like minutes listening to the flow of urine. Not a pleasant subject I know, but life is like that. The necessary things we do are seldom pleasant.

Since I didn't bump into Helen, I picked up a biscuit, with only an egg inside, before driving to Jennifer's office. Jennifer's receptionist was already in the office, so she had the pleasure of watching me eat breakfast, while reading the twice weekly, local newspaper.

"Hi boss," Lucas said as he, Gwen, and Mike entered the reception area of Jennifer's office.

"Morning Lucas, you look relaxed." I grinned knowingly. To his credit he didn't try to deny it or confirm it. He just ignored me, which he knew was always best. People, who get hurt, usually let a reasonably harmless situation escalate into much more. Just ignore the provocation and it will go away, most of the time.

"Good morning everyone, "Jennifer said as she came through the front door of the office. "Jillian, show our guests to the conference room. I will be right in." I noticed that Jennifer didn't look a 100%. Maybe she is just tired, I thought.

"The meeting began, when Jennifer entered the room. "I will be acting for Marty as his advisor. He will also be listening in on speaker phone. He could not be with us today." She turned to the phone, then said, "Are you still there Marty?"

"Yes I am Jennifer, Lets get on with this."

"Maxine I know how you hate bullshit, so I am going to make this simple. Marty is proposing that you star in a reality show of fifteen minute segments on his TV network. It will be broadcast over the Internet."

"Before you go on Jen, what other shows does he have on there?"

"Some bike builder shows, and a couple of kids educational things. I'm just getting started Max, so I'm keeping them simple."

"And Cheap," I added.

"Yeah that to." He agreed.

"So how many of these 15 minute dramas am I signing on for?" I asked.

"Well at first I am proposing that the two producers film you 24/7 for a month. Then they will edit it into as many shows as they can get from the raw footage."

"That is going to be one boring show," I admitted.

"Let us worry about that," Mike said.

"Then let's get to the money part of this," I said.

"I'm proposing ten grand for your cooperation." Marty's voice suggested.

"That's peanuts, and you know it." I replied.

"Max you ain't a star yet," Marty said with a laugh.

"And I don't want to be, but I don't want to be your slave either. I'll do the 24/7 for 30 days and the cost is 25K no negotiation." I had actually expected the kids to be the negotiators. Obviously Marty didn't trust them with his money. "And Marty hon, this is a one time deal. If you want more, the price is going to be more."

"You drive a hard bargain," he suggested

"If you didn't think I was worth it, none of us would be here." I replied.

"Okay, you can have your blood money."

"Let's hope it isn't blood money. Now about the others who will show up in the video."

"Well it isn't about them. The producers will have to get waivers and pay them what they have to."

"I was thinking Lucas and Ed," I suggested.

"Five grand each," was the offer from the speaker phone.

I turned to Lucas before I answered. He nodded. He was in love, the blow jobs were enough for him. I was sure of it.

"Done, now for a couple of ground rules. I want it in the contract that it will cost you 100K if my residence address gets out because of this show. You can use anything I say, unless it puts me at risk for prosecution. It's the Internet, so try to keep it within the limits of good taste, even though you don't have to do that to broadcast there."

"Sure you have my word. Gwen, Mike, if I pay that 100K, you will never work again, that I promise.... Now I have things to do. I would say behave Max, but it will be a better show if you don't." So that's how I became a half ass TV star.

.The deal was struck for the shooting to begin immediately. Actually the Pros from Dover filmed the conference. They used a small camera, which each of them carried at all times. As I said before, the funky image quality was part of the show's make up. In my mind Pros was the new abbreviation for producers, and the 'from Dover' was a line from the MASH movie I remembered from my childhood.

So the two of them operating together became the Pros from Dover. All they needed were loud Hawaiian shirts, and golf clubs to complete the image. Oh yeah, they could use a better sense of humor as well. Even so. they were humorous. Well they were, if I stood on one foot and closed one eye. Everything is funny if you find the right angle to view it.

"So what exactly does 24/7 mean?" I asked

"We have access to the security camera in your house, so that we don't have to be there. If we need to, we can install our own higher definition camera."

"I already agreed to that provided, you don't show my old, naked ass online."

"We agree to keep it PG rated this first time." Jen's paralegal was writing like hell.

"When you go out to work, one of us rides with you and one with Lucas. We will want to get some before action, and post action interviews."

"You do know this is not combat, we are talking about. We go in disguise to serve court orders, so we can only take one vehicle. You are just going to have to live with That. You must stay in the car while we serve the court orders. If you can rig some kind of hidden camera on Lucas or me, that is acceptable." I suggested.

"You can either get releases after the fact, or distort the face of the subjects of the orders." Jennifer suggested.

"We can rig up something," Mike admitted.

"On the bail jumpers, you can film anything that doesn't get me in deep shit. The releases or distortion is the same, I would suppose. They most likely will sign the release for money, if you give them a day to cool off."

"Right, this isn't our first dance you know." Mike said.

"It might not be your first dance, but it is your first dance with me. So you listen to the rules and you play nice, or else you pack your shit and go home." I wasn't angry. I just wanted the terms clear to all.

"How about your body guard work?"

"If I do any, you need to get releases from everybody involved."

"If anyone says no, then you stay away from everyone except when they are in public." Jennifer demanded. "You will just be Pavarotti, if they refuse to sign on."

"Fair enough," Mike said.

"Jen, I suppose you are going to act as mediator."

"Yes, you have me on speed dial and I will give these two my numbers. Call me if you get to an impasse, but please try hard to work it out amongst yourselves first."

"Of course," I replied, smiling my best wicked smile.

Back at the office Lucas got on the phone to make some calls. He was canvasing our lawyer clients. We did that whenever things got slow. They usually had something they could throw our way. What he got was three more papers to pick up in Tryon.

When added to the other four that came in too late to pickup, and the two we couldn't locate on Friday, we had a full day. We usually picked up something else as the day went on as well.

"So here is how it is really going to work." I said. "I will drive the van with Lucas in the front seat beside me as usual. One of you, but not both, can come along and ride in back. It isn't real comfortable, but it should do. Besides you need to suffer for your art. If you feel you need your partner, feel free to both drive up in your rental car."

"Why don't I go along, and Gwen can get some background shots. Maybe she can do interviews with some of the locals, who want their half minute of fame." Mike suggested.

"Suits me," I replied. I noticed the look Lucas gave Mike. I wasn't sure what it was about, but I wouldn't have been surprised, if a pissing contest was somehow involved.

"Gwen, you need to go to the Cop Out sometime today. See if you can get permission to film inside. I really want to get some shots of Maxine and her friends,"

"Now listen up Mikie. If you film my friends, get their permission first. Don't you dare ambush any of them."

"I understand," he answered much too casually.

"Don't just say I understand, make me believe that you really do understand."

"I got it Max. Geeze lighten up."

"Sweetie this is me light. Don't make me show you my heavy side."

"Okay, okay, I get it."

"Then we are ready to leave. Pee now if you need to, we will not be taking any breaks for a while."

Lucas and I wore a hidden mike and a really awful, low definition hidden camera. Mostly we always got the same people. They were dressed different and with different hair, otherwise they were all pretty much cookie cutter images. Women who couldn't believe that bastard could do, whatever he was doing. Then there were the men, who couldn't believe that bitch was doing, whatever it was that she was doing.

We had one 'Dissolution of business partnership' asset freeze order to serve. Usually they went well, since it was just a formality. However now and then it came as a shock to one of the partners. The latter was the case with The Ivy and Rose hair design studio.

From our fact sheet we knew that Ivy St James no longer worked at the salon. We were to serve the court orders advising Rose O'flynn that the fixtures were to be auctioned off to the highest bidder on a Saturday morning two weeks in the future.

"Why don't you handle this one?" I suggested to Lucas.

"Sure boss. the usual? I have a delivery for Rose?" he asked.

"Since we know Ivy isn't there, ask for either owner but no one else will do. Put the order in one of our boxes. They probably get a lot of deliveries." We had been carrying small white packing boxes for a while. It was easy to put a label on them inside the van. Usually we didn't even bother with that. The clipboard and box were usually enough to get a signature. When the mooch opened the box, they found the court order covered with the blue paper.

Lucas went inside the shop, I sat in the van with Mike. While we waited, I listened to Lucas's microphone, as I always did. Mike watched the action from the low resolution camera.

"You know, you never did ask who shot the man holding the hostages."

"I figured it was you, to be honest." I replied.

"Really why?" Mike asked.

"The Reverend's only experience with guns is with pistols and gangster movies on TV. You did a tour in the army. No combat, but you were in combat arms."

"When did you know?" he asked.

"A couple of days after, I did some checking. I figured if you didn't mention it, you had a reason, so I didn't either."

"I didn't want to get tied up in some investigation, or have the Russians looking at me."

"Good reasoning, I figured the Reverend wanted to glory and you wanted to stay behind the camera."

"Yeah that was pretty much it. Have you heard anymore from the Russians?"

"No, I don't think I'm worth the resources. In spite of what the FBI says, it is business with them, not personal. At least I hope that's the case," I replied.

"Me too for all our sakes. I don't figure the Preacher is going to give up a finger to protect me."

"No, I wouldn't put a lot of faith in the Reverend."

I turned away from Mike abruptly. Lucas was holding a first class cussin'. Fortunately he had some experience in it. I paid very close attention to see, if I needed to go in and rescue him.

"You God Damn parasite. What kind of man makes a living off other people misfortune." Rose said in a shrill voice.

"Come on Lucas throw some water on the fire and get out of there." I said aloud but for myself not the camera.

"Ma'am I have some idea how you feel, but that is between you and your lawyers, I'm just a delivery boy. I don't want no trouble." His grammar wasn't great, but it got the job done.

"He said all the right things, and it sounds like he believes them, " I said to Mike, since I seemed to be the narrator for his little epic.

"You are still a bastard," Rose said but the steam had been vented. She was more or less calm.

"Damn that almost got hinky," Lucas said when he returned to the van.

"I'll get the next couple so you can calm down. I don't want you taking that energy to the next one. It will just give the mooch something to feed off." I started the van and headed toward the next stop. "Lucas do you want to stop for coffee?"

"No but I wouldn't mind a chocolate milkshake from McDonalds." he answered.

"If I can ever get senior coffee, I'm going just move in there." I said with a smile.

The next two deliveries were to wives. Court orders to prevent them from selling anything until the hearing. Those I delivered in plain brown envelopes. "Sorry Ma'am I have no idea what is inside. All I know is it's registered and I have to have a signature." I didn't really need one. I just needed her to admit that she was indeed the correct mooch. After a while they all look alike.

Usually I got the identification before I had to go into the questions about whats inside the envelope. If she wouldn't sign, then I said, "Well ma'am I am going to leave this with you. You have been served a court order from your estranged husband." If they signed, I just handed them the envelope and left quickly.