Maxine's New Life Ch. 13a

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Again necessary, but boring." I replied.

"But would you be willing to do it?" he asked.

"I would be willing to consider it on a job by job basis." I admitted.

"The problem with that Max is we need to make a plan based on our assets. An I'll consider it doesn't help us make a plan."

"I know and it's the best I can do. I didn't expect you to accept it. What I expect is that you will say, Fair enough, then never call." I smiled and then added. "Kind of like a first date."

"You really are a skeptic," he said with a laugh.

"I prefer to be called a realist," I suggested.

"Perhaps a little of both. A skeptical view of the real world." he said.

"Well get to it Red, I have a dinner in a few minutes," I suggested.

"Okay look, I don't have a specific offer to give you now but would you be willing to work those kinds of jobs for us, even if they took you away from the apartments."

"Once in a while, if the job is worth doing. In other words I want to know that I'm not saving the world for some new deodorant or keeping some rock star from being photographed nude."

"Okay, I will tell the boss, but they don't like giving that kind of veto to an operative," Martin admitted.

"That's fine I have a perfectly good life right here. I don't need your money or the adrenaline rush." I lied.

"Maybe not the money, but not the rush? bullshit. You are a junkie, just like the rest of us." Martin said.

"I seem to find the rush just fine all by myself," I answered.

"Okay, I'll tell the boss." he smiled then changed the subject. "How about I stop back after I have dinner with Kate?"

"You mean after yo u screw her?" I asked.

"That too," he suggested.

"Kate would not like that at all," I said.

"I hadn't planned to ask her permission," he said.

"Call first," I said smiling.

It was over an hour after Martin left before Lois called me to dinner. When I entered her apartment, I just knew that dinner was going to be wonderful. The place smelled like the best Italian restaurant I was even inside.

Since I was the first to arrive, Lois asked, "Would you like a glass of wine while we await Sarah Beth's arrival?"

"Sure, I have been known to drink almost anything with alcohol as the main ingredient." I replied After looking around her living room I added, "It looks as though everything is in place. Does your Cable work?"

"Yes it does and I wanted to say thank you again for your help," Lois said.

"Well, I let it get out of hand, but at least it got installed. The up side is that everybody else can get cable just by calling the office. It was supposed to have been that way from the get go," I informed her.

The knock on her door was Sarah Beth. "Wow something really smells good in here." she said.

"Thank you," Lois replied. "Are you allowed to drink wine?"

"I have had wine, but I would prefer a soda," she informed us both.

"Good for you," I said with a big smile. "And you are right the place smells like an Italian restaurant. I just hope I will be able to sleep tonight with that wonderful smell in the air."

The conversation was good, and the food was excellent. "God I wish I could cook like that," I said.

"It isn't worth the effort," Lois informed me. "That sauce is an all day affair. Then I will have to throw away half of it."

"Like hell, give it to me and I'll freeze is. That left over sauce and a cheap mac and cheese box dinner will make a couple of excellent meals for a old chick who can't cook for shit." I said to her.

"It really is the best sauce, I have ever eaten," Sarah Beth agreed.

"Just to change the subject, before I gain even more weight, Sarah what are you planning to take in school?"

"I just don't know. I'm torn between a couple of things." She said with what was likely her standard well rehearsed answer designed to put most people off quickly.

"Oh really, what are your thoughts at the moment?" Yes I was pressuring her. I wanted to know that she wasn't some kind of pervert living next door. One pervert in the complex was enough. I wanted to know as much about her as possible.

"Something in medicine I'm pretty sure. There are several tech courses taught at the community college." she suggested.

"Do you like desk work?" I asked.

"No, but it isn't all desk work," she informed me.

"No of course not," I admitted. "Tell you what, one night I'll take you to the Cop Out Club. There are lots of nurses, med techs, and EMT types, who come in there. You can get a chance to talk to a bunch of different technicians. Maybe we can even work out an on the job visit for you."

"Wow that would be great." She paused then said, "Well I have to get to bed early, I am opening the store tomorrow. I do hate to eat and run, especially as good as that dinner was.

After she had gone Lois said, "She is a cute little thing, damn it. I used to be cute like that once." Then she laughed.

"I never was cute like that, sad to say," I said it with a laugh.

"Okay, I was never that cute, but I was cute damn it." Lois said.

Lois and I finished the bottle of wine and got right chummy. I had promised myself that I would not hit on any of the tenants, so the slightly overweight Lois was safe. I would never hit on her. However, if she got me drunk and hit on me, all bets were off. That being the case, I left early as well.

As I walked just the few feet to my own door, I discovered that it was really cold outside. I was happy that the boiler worked as well as it did. The thermostat was in my apartment, but it heated the units all to the same temperature I had been told. It did as long as I had the valves set right. The valve for my place was set at number 8 on the open scale. I planned to set the others the same. I could lower or raise the number depending on the desire of the tenant. That was about all the control they had over it. If it got too hot, crack a window, if you had a cold spot try an electric ceramic heater. I bought one of those for each unit. I had them stored in the utility room. They were for those folks who wanted a cool apartment but a warm bathroom for showers. That was actually my preference.

I watched cable TV, while I awaited Irish Martin's call. I also gave some thought to my two tenants. I had promised myself not to get involved in their lives and I planned to stick to that, well as much as possible. Still there was the question of Lois and her tomato sauce. She did promise to give me the excess.

I actually planned to pass at least some of it along to Helen. I knew that Lois needed some time to just do nothing. I had needed that, but I didn't take it. What I did was to start a business which gave me lots of time off. I worked my way into a new life slowly. Lois would have to find her own new life, but if it happened that she could help Helen in the process, so much the better.

I still had to find Helen a building. Truth is once I put the bug in her ear, I am sure she and Jack were out looking for a place. Still, if I came across something, I planned to pass it along.

The black box on the end table roared out Mag7 and I lurched for it. How much was to shut it up and how much was anticipation, I didn't know. "Hello," I said into the phone.

"Hello," I was surprised that the voice was Kate's. "How would you feel about Martin and I coming over for a visit?" she asked.

"That depend on how you feel about it?" I commented.

"To be honest I'm not sure. Yesterday I would have said no way,. Today, I'm asking aren't I?"

"Yes you are asking, but is it what you want or what you think you have to do?"

"I'm confused, but I'm not being forced," she said.

"Then bring some Coca Cola to mix with Canadian Club. Oh yeah and the Canadian Club as well. I am pretty sure we are all going to need a drink." I said.

"Right," she said in agreement. "I'll call again from the gate."

Since the ice machine from the motel days still worked, I had it moved to the storage room. I had access to it, but no one else did. I went out my back door and into the storage room. I put several scoops of the cubed ice into a clean grocery bag salvaged from a previous Wal-mart trip.

The next thing I did was go to the web site hosting my cameras. I set the surveillance camera covering my apartment's living room to save. I didn't have one in the bedroom and that was fine. I didn't want any problems later as far as who did what to who. Since I had the only password to change the setting, I didn't have to worry about anyone downloading the file. Someone might stumble on it, but they couldn't keep it. Odds of even that happening were a million to one.

When her call came, I looked at the online image of her standing at the gate. Martin was there as well but with his face turned away from the camera, of course. I opened it for them and they walked through. I took a good look to be sure the gate was closed. The locking circuit also verified that the gate was closed.

"Come on in," I said to Kate who was the one at the door. Since I hadn't seen Martin's face at the gate, I kept the .38 handy until I was sure that it was indeed him at my door.

As he passed me he saw the pistol and smiled. I knew that he had expected no less from me. We began drinking the CC and Coke almost immediately. Kate filled me in on her day.

I noticed that she did not talk about EMT Eddie, so I didn't mention his call. She was still pretending there was something more than sex between her and Martin. So she thought that she was juggling two men. It was probably a new sensation for the only slightly chubby, but ordinary looking Kate. She just needed time to come to grips with who she really was.

Martin on the other hand knew exactly who he was, and what he was doing. He wasn't just getting it off with us, he was checking me out. He and Swamp Thing wanted to know how far I would go, and how much did I really care what a relationship was based on. Was truth, justice, and the American way, really all that important to me. People always say one thing, but are almost always willing to compromise, when the shit hits the fan.

I understood that it was best for Swamp Thing to know, if I had an understanding of real life, or not. With women, sexual encounters are a good way to find out how much is facade and how much is real.

I talked at being morally liberated and willing to do anything to further the cause, but was I really willing to go the distance. That was what the evening was all about, and nothing more. I knew that, but I wondered if Martin knew, that I knew.

The plan was to see if I would help get Kate drunk and then help take advantage of it. I had a problem. How far was I really willing to go? It was a question only I could answer. Was I willing to change her life forever, in order to prove a point to people I might never work for anyway.

Then again, I wasn't the one who brought her here. She came willingly. When she came to my door, she was not drunk, or drugged to my knowledge. So where was my moral liability? I asked myself.

While I was thinking about all that, Kate was quietly drinking her drinks. She had three which she made herself. "Show her the way," Martin demanded quietly. Even though he was younger, it was clear that he was going to be in charge. I could have asked for a clarification, but why bother. I already knew.

I walked to stand in front of Kate. I took her hands and lifted her to her feet. She was about an inch taller than me, but it was close enough so that I could easily kiss her, so I did. I kissed her tenderly at first, but even that was with tongue. While I kissed her I felt her chest begin to rise and fall faster.

Then I felt Martin turn us both slowly so that he could stand behind Kate. He wrapped us both in his arms, but it was Kate who could feel his large, thick, hard cock pushing against the tight fabric of her jeans. I could feel her hips moving against his cock. Even as she kissed me even harder.

I knew my part in the play but even if I hadn't, I would have done exactly the same thing. I slipped my hand between us. I used it to open her jeans. I could feel the waist band of her panties stretch as my hand moved over her smooth mound. Kate had shaved for Martin my mind noted happily. It made what was about to happen a little less shameful.

When my finger found the folds of her clitoral hood, she went a little crazy kissing me. She pulled me so close I thought she might bruise our lips. I stopped short of giving her an orgasm. Instead I opened my own jeans and worked her hand inside. She knew what to do. It took her a second to accept it, but she did. I felt her hand rubbing my clit in circles and I loved it. I kissed her hard as she worked me toward an orgasm. She didn't know enough to stop. I came with a gush of lubricant.

Kate was drunk not only on the booze but also on the sexual arousal. Martin pulled away and then led her to my bedroom. I tagged along like a puppy. When we got into the large bedroom, he sat in the one comfortable chair in the room. "Strip," he demanded of us both.

I slowly began to unbutton my top. I would ordinarly have kept my eyes on his, but I wanted to see Kate's reaction. She stood almost frozen like a deer in headlights. "Do it Kate," I said softly. That push was all she needed. She began to unbutton her tops.

My faded blue work shirt was already open, when Kate finished her buttons. I shrugged my shit to the floor and waited for Kate to do the same. I opened the clasp on my front hook bra while I watched to see Kate struggle with her rear set of hook and eye clasps. When my bra slipped to the floor there was very little that changed. When Kate's bra fell open, her very large and soft looking breasts fell out and downward. She had sag from pure volume, not age.

I couldn't help myself I moved to her and lifted one of them to my lips. I sucked on her nipple and heard her moan. The moan was not so loud as much as it was strong. She wasn't being shy about expressing her approval. I would have dropped to my knees and buried my face in those gorgeously chubby boobs, if I hadn't remembered the purpose of the evening.

I backed off and allowed her to finish undressing. Her hips were softer and pudgier than mine. Her butt was more full and she had an even larger belly, but she was still young and beautiful to me and Martin as well, I think.

I had known all along that Kate was the star, and I was the bit player in that night's drama. I didn't like it, but I knew my part. It was made even more clear, when Martin said to Kate, "Come here and suck my dick. Do it good, we want Maxine to see what a wonderful cock sucker you are."

I looked to see Kate's reaction. I could tell the words stung her, but she moved to lower herself between Martins legs. I watched as she worked to free his cock and begin to lick it up and down. "That's right girl make love to daddy's cock." I could see her shiver at the sound of his words.

Martin motioned me forward, then made a gesture for me to finger fuck Kate as she sucked him. I knew how crazy that made me, and expected it to do the same to her. When I ran my finger over the Kate's Vulva, I found it wet and slippery. I knew that slipping my fingers inside her would be easy. I quickly drove three fingers deep inside her body. I found it hot, wet and slippery inside. She was still, young woman, tight but also open to it. I drove my fingers deep inside her as Martin's eyes rolled back and his hips began to move.

"Don't swallow it Kate," he said in a strained voice. "Give it to Max." Kate worked up and down on his cock even faster. Martin held her head and drove his hips into her as well. He let out a loud groan and I knew what he had just done. I moved around so that I could kiss Kate. When I did, I felt his warm thick sticky cum push it's way into my mouth. If it was Kate's first time, she knew exactly what she was supposed to do with it.

As soon as I had it all and swallowed it, I fell on his cock trying to squeeze more from it. He withered in my mouth. I backed off and hugged Kate, since he was going to be useless for a while.

Kate responded as I expected her to do to my kisses and hands moving over her body. She didn't want to be turned on, but she couldn't help it. I had my fingers inside her body, then in her mouth, as I lowered myself to her pussy. I licked and sucked on her vulva and clit until she came so hard that I thought she might break my teeth. She actually did bite down on my fingers in her mouth.

Since I needed to cum, I turned to her and pulled her face to my pussy. She knew what to do. Every woman does, first time or not. She licked and sucked my clit until I was on the edge then she rammed her fingers inside me. She was trying to get as much of her inside me as she could. So much that it actually was painful. Even though it was painful I didn't stop her. I just flooded the carpet under us.

I was shocked when Martin came back to life before Kate or I. I heard him whisper in my ear. "I'm going to take her ass cherry, and you are going to help me."

I wanted to say, "As long as it is consensual," but I also knew that I no longer cared, so I just nodded.

"Get her up and find something to get her ready," he demanded.

The something was KY. Of course I had it in my medicine cabinet. I got, the mentally out of it, Kate to her hands and knees. Martin and I held her in place while I lubricated her rectum. I was careful to use plenty of the goo. I also used it on Martin's thick cock. It should have been a smaller cock the first time, I thought. She rocked back against my fingers while I worked it inside her. She also made grunting noises. They were mixed signals, as far as I could tell. I wasn't sure, if Martin was getting a cherry or not.

Whatever else she was, she was tight there. When Martin penetrated her sphincter she let out what was almost a scream. I had been expecting it and muffled it with a kiss. It came out more as a loud grown. My walls were eight inch concrete block and insulated inside to dampen noise. Also my bedroom wall was Lois's living room wall. I hoped that those two things would keep the noise of Kate's ass being fucked from spreading outside my apartment.

At first I felt her trying to resist. "Relax Kate, it will hurt less," I informed her. I am not sure she ever relaxed. I think she went from, God this hurts, to God this is so nasty, to God this feels so good. I tried to get my hand to her clit, when it was at the God this so nasty stage. I rubbed her clit and sucked on her sagging tit while Martin plowed her ass. She was cumming long before he managed to shoot a second load.

When he pulled out, he collapsed, and Kate fell forward almost smothering me with boobs. I managed to work my way out. I was the only one more or less coherent. I managed to get to the kitchen to make another drink to wash the funky taste from my mouth.

The two of them had made it to my bed, so I joined them. The only space available was beside Kate. When she turned her back to me, I fitted my body around hers and fell asleep.

It is almost impossible for me to sleep in the bed with someone else. If I have had a lot to drink, and find myself sexually beat down, I can manage a few hours. That being the case, I was not at all surprised to find myself instantly awake, when Martin left the bed in the middle of the night.

I played dead to see what he would do. The first thing he did was try to toss the apartment. No doubt looking for information. In his business information is power. That much I had learned about the black bag boys over the years. The had to have a constant stream of information or they went mad. It was like their drug of choice.

"That would go much easier with coffee. Give me a minute to pee and I'll make some. I might even be able to tell you where to look to save you some time." I didn't move a muscle when I said it. I might as well still be asleep as far as anyone looking would think.