Max's Cherry

Story Info
She gives him a present he won't forget; she takes his cherry.
1.6k words
4.29
65.8k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Talynnda
Talynnda
56 Followers

For those of you following my ex-boyfriend storyline, this is how Max and I got together. Feel free to comment, and your vote is always appreciated!

When I met my ex-boyfriend, he was a virgin. Not that he was morally opposed to sex, or that he was a social outcast, just that he had never really gotten around to having sex. At 30.

I found out that fact and decided to give the boy a birthday present he would never forget. In my opinion, it should be a crime to not have savored the pleasures of the flesh at such an advanced age.

I invited him on what was to be our second date (our first had been a blind date at a friend's house) and prepared him dinner.

I had taken a suite in a hotel for the evening. I was all showered and scented, and dressed very seductively in my briefest of clothing. He had good views down my cleavage and my skirt was short enough that he would be able to see my black thong if I wasn't careful. My hair hung down my back in curls and my makeup was very subtle. There were candles on the table and all around the room, their soft light giving everything a flickering softness.

He knocked at the door, and I opened it, letting him in. I kissed him briefly, greeting him with a "Happy Birthday!"

"Thanks," he replied, looking a bit confused. "You really went all out for this."

"This? Just what you deserve. You struck me as being a pretty awesome guy the other night, and I like to make a big deal about Birthdays. Especially the big ones, like Thirty."

"My family didn't even call to wish me Happy Birthday. It's hard to believe you are doing all this for me."

"It's for me, too. Settle down. I'm not some strange stalker. It's just dinner. I doubt I can tie you up in here and make you my love slave," I smiled. "For one thing, I couldn't afford it!"

His eyes took in my outfit and lit up. We had done some serious making out during our last date, and I knew he was interested in what I had to offer.

I took his hand and led him to the balcony which overlooked the ocean. I left him there momentarily, returning with our first course. The menu was full of aphrodisiacs, and consisted of Oysters with a Chili Pepper Sauce, Ginger crusted Figs, and Strawberries and Cream.

He looked at me as I placed the oysters before him, cocking one eyebrow.

"What? It's your birthday, and I thought you deserved a special dinner."

I leaned forward, giving him a good view of my cleavage. "Now open your mouth and try it, or my feelings will be hurt."

He complied, willingly, and I fed him an oyster, and he held my fingers up to my lips afterward, licking the juice and sauce off my fingers.

"Those are spicy, but they are good."

"Well, you know, raw oysters are so hard to prepare... but I did have to shell them. And, see? I cut my thumb." I held out the offending digit.

He took it into his mouth, laving the small cut with his tongue. The remaining chili sauce in his mouth made the cut burn, but his tongue on my thumb made me incredibly hot. I wanted to return the favor, only with his cock, but I told myself that I could wait until after dinner. I wanted this to be a slow seduction.

We took turns feeding each other the oysters. Oysters may or may not be an aphrodisiac, but chili peppers increase the circulation. So does Ginger, which was present in our next dish, and Figs tend to remind people of female genitalia.

As he put his first bite of the fig dish into his mouth, I watched him revel in the initial bite of the ginger, and he chewed very slowly, enjoying his food very much.

We talked and bantered across the table, and I enjoyed his company very much. Finally this part of the meal was over. It was time for dessert.

"Would you like to retire to the living room for coffee, dessert and your birthday present?"

"Sure, but you didn't have to get me a present. Just bringing me up here was incredible. And the fact that you cooked for me is incredible. I can't believe you went to all this trouble!"

"Trust me, Max, I wouldn't have done it if I didn't want to. I rarely do anything I don't want to do."

I left him sitting on the couch, the candles burning softly to light his face as he looked at me in wonder.

When I returned, I had a red silk robe and a Merry Widow on, and nothing else. I was carrying a tray that had coffee and two bowls containing strawberries and whipped cream on it. I set the tray on an end table and handed him his coffee.

"Wow. If I had known, I would have dressed for the occasion," he joked.

"Well here is where we get to your birthday present. I even wrapped it." I opened my arms, indicating that I was it. He almost dropped his coffee.

I slipped to the floor and knelt at his feet. "It's only a limited time deal" I explained.

He was still unsure of what I meant, so I thought a demonstration was in order. I put my hands on his thighs and looked into his eyes.

"Max, if at any time you are uncomfortable and want to stop, you just say the word and we stop, okay?"

He just nodded.

I ran my fingers up his thighs to his crotch, unzipping him and removing his rapidly hardening cock.

"Is this okay?"

"Uh-Huh" his voice was higher than usual, and I looked at him in concern, but he was sitting there waiting for my mouth, I could tell.

I gave it to him. I slowly lowered my hot mouth over his cock, and he was instantly hard in my mouth. I took him back into my throat, and he got even harder. I worked his pants down a little and played with his balls, and he moaned as he played with my hair. Then I started to move, giving him a slow mouth fucking, and he moaned again, guiding my head on his cock, obviously enjoying what I was doing.

Suddenly he pulled on my hair until I came up off him, and stated that he wasn't ready to cum yet. He wanted to taste me. I was not going to argue with that, even though I was certain that he would be mediocre at best this first time.

He stripped off my robe and laid me back on the couch. He pulled off my thong and headed right for my trimmed pussy. He nuzzled around for a bit, teasing me, and then he pulled away, just looking at my pink snatch.

I moaned and pushed my hips toward his face, and he laughed and dived on in.

After a few moments, I exploded, and then asked him "Where did you learn to do that? I thought you had never done that before!"

He raised his dripping face, smiling mischievously and said, "books. Lots of books."

He then lowered his head again, driving me to another climax before inserting two fingers in my pussy. He looked at me to find my reaction. Finding me writhing in pleasure, he began to work them in and out of my sopping pussy as he continued to suck and lick at my pussy. I came again and again this way, until I was begging for his cock.

He grinned, and mounted me, pushing into me with his gorgeous member. It was long and thick, wonderful in my cunt.

He began to fuck me hard, using one foot on the floor for leverage to pound away at my body. He freed my large breasts from my confining underwear and massaged them as he pounded along on top of me. I watched his face, enjoying the play of emotions, watching as he avoided coming more than once, extending his staying time incredibly. I had not expected this of a virgin.

We switched positions, and it was then that I discovered what would become my favorite position. We started out Woman Superior, and then he had me lean back so he could massage my clit. Then I got a leg cramp after a bit, so I straightened my legs, and with every stroke he hit my g-spot. The friction was also incredible, since it bent his cock slightly downward.

I came and came and CAME.

Finally he turned me over the arm of the couch and fucked me doggy style, and he went long and hard, hips thrusting like a machine, and I was so incredibly turned on by this man who had such incredible staying power, even as a virgin!

When he came, I felt the hot cum hitting my cervix and I came hard, milking his cock of every last drop of cum.

After all that, we finally retired to the bedroom. As I lay next to him, I looked at him and said "Thank God tomorrow is Saturday. If you want, you can stay..."

"Are you kidding? You are going to have to throw me out."

From that day on, Max and I were a couple. He had me addicted to his cock. Of course, we had an open relationship, so I had others, too, and he had other women, but we always came back to each other.

Talynnda
Talynnda
56 Followers