Max's Long Weekend

Story Info
Max spends the weekend with a new girl.
790 words
2.3
16.2k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A hose dripped into the plastic pool in the backyard. Cigarette butts littered the overgrown lawn. A rocking horse lay sideways nearby, the springs rusted from being in the rain too long. Gnats swarmed around a half-eaten hostess cupcake. The blue sky and hot sun made it all right.

Inside, Steffie was watching T.V. with the sound off, while one of her favorite bands blasted from the Internet radio.

He met Steffie while online dating, because he was drunk and couldn't handle the fucking pain, the fucking pain we all feel but don't talk about, because if we did, we know it would become permanent.

She had a kid who was with dad for the weekend. Her place was the upstairs room of a house in Bee, Florida. She was allowed to use the backyard.

Max was relaxed and reading a paperback when Steffie came out looking bothered about something. He suddenly got hard, even though he only had 2 shots of vodka in orange juice. She was pleasantly plump and pale, and for once, she wasn't on her phone. Mine was on the nearby chair, but I frequently ignore it. It's just too much sometimes.

"I wanted to throw a party for Bobbie when he gets home," she said.

"Why?" I asked, because I was supposed to. I think I was supposed to.

She sighed that I didn't know. I know she was going to find something online about how I was behaving and how to fix it, but at least she was staying in the moment and not doing it right now.

"Maybe you could take a swim with me?" I asked lazily. Fuck, I knew it wasn't enough effort, something was about to go wrong.

"Why can't you ever tell me what you really feel?" she lamented.

I felt like I couldn't breathe. My body ached all over. I hadn't gotten laid in so long, and I already fucked up.

"And look how you treat your things. What if your phone fell and broke? You don't have a protector like I told you to get!"

I had an idea, but I didn't know if it would work.

"Listen, I really only care about you right now."

There was silence. Then, she asked a question.

"Why don't I believe you?"

It might've been that liquid breakfast.

"You can choose to not believe me, but you'd be wrong.

I was telling the truth, despite the liquid. Gramps always said moderation was good.

"I think I need to reboot," I said.

Whenever my computer was slow, and defragmenting didn't help, I knew a reboot would make things a little better. I really wasn't a computer genius, but I knew the basics.

"Are you saying, 'Did you try to turn it off and on again?'"

She was referencing this British show about an IT department. I had a girlfriend who liked it, and it was pretty funny if you're into nerdy things.

"Haha, yes. Turn it off and on again."

The sun was hot and the water was cold, and the sun was just about to move behind the trees. I had to get this right.

She casually made her way in to the pool. I was always a jumper. Jumping in without testing the waters. But I didn't want to get in the way of her flow.

"What are you thinking?"

She always asked me what I was thinking, but the answer always changed because there are infinite thoughts. Plus, those two shots. Those two fucking shots that I knew I would regret later. I just tried to think about sports. I remembered going to baseball games as a kid and enjoying the food.

"I'm thinking that I want to eat you."

She looked at me weird, but then got into the idea. Maybe I should've clarified that I meant 'eat you out'. She proceeded to 69 me on my floaty, which was a little uncomfortable for me. She could straddle me with her feet on the ground while she jerked me off, but I was drinking water while licking her clit. It was tough to breathe, so I licked harder. I licked and fingered like my life depended on it. She was stroking faster and faster, wondering why it was taking me so long! She licked the tip to make it go faster. It was taking a little long, and she was getting nervous, so she let me finger her navel gently for a little while. Finally I orgasmed, and just in the knick of time as the sun was going behind the tree. I think Steffie already came, but I wasn't sure because of the water around my head. If she wasn't satisfied, there was always the evening.