Max's Sara's Total Commitment

Story Info
Young wife loses total control at new master's hands.
5.9k words
4.66
93.3k
35
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sat in my living room watching an old western on the cable channel. I kept looking out the back window to keep my eyes open to see when my neighbor's porch light came on. A young couple, Chad and Sara, lived next door with their baby daughter who had just turned one. Two days earlier I had fucked the young wife all night long after discovering her personal ad on line and using it to get into her bed and between her lovely thighs. She was a closet submissive who I quickly claimed as my slut slave and who I looked forward to training and screwing. She was just discovering who she was and I intended to be her master and enjoy her for the foreseeable future.

I had returned to her home later that previous day. My wife was due back home from visiting her mother and Chad was also due home soon so I did not have much time. Sara was a little panicked when I showed up unannounced as she had spent the entire day cleaning her bedroom and attempting to remove the signs of her debauchery the night before. In spite of her hard work some of the smells of intense sex still lingered. Without saying anything to her I carried a chair from the dining room into the couple's bedroom and climbed up onto it to where a large picture hung on the wall at the foot of the bed.

"What are you doing?" Sara asked looking up at me as I worked. The twenty-four year old woman stood five foot ten. Her long brown hair was drawn back in its normal long ponytail. She wore a long sleeved University of Georgia sweatshirt, white shorts, white athletic socks and Nikes.

I am a former police detective and a current security consultant with a number of "toys" that aren't available on the open market. "I'm placing a camera here Sara," I said as I finished and climbed down off of the chair. "It is able to see in very minimal light, can be adjusted to wide angle or close up and also transmits sound. Chad won't be able to see it or find it unless he looks very carefully. I will be able to watch the two of you when I choose in full color."

"How dare you!" she shouted. "Who do you think you are? That is an absolute and unacceptable attack on our privacy. I won't allow it."

"I'm your master bitch, that's who I am, and I'll do with you as I please." I took the step and a half that it took me to reach her, grabbed her firmly by her shoulders and then took her into my arms and began to kiss her lips. Within seconds her mouth was open and I was sucking on her sweet tongue. She had such an untouched feel, taste, smell and freshness about her. I stepped back, unbuckled my belt, dropped my jeans to the floor and pulled my underwear down my legs. Roughly I pushed Sara to her knees. She did not need to be told what to do but took my rapidly hardening cock into her mouth and began to tenderly suck on me.

"Don't you ever talk to me again that way or I will punish you and hurt you and not in the way you so enjoyed last night."

Sara let me out of her mouth and began to lick my shaft. "I'm sorry Sir, it won't happen again," she said as her tongue traced and teased the now throbbing veins that circled my erection.

I sat down on the chair and let the young wife go to work on my cock. She was wonderfully talented with her mouth. I did not know how or who had taught her but she had mastered the oral skills necessary for pleasing a man. "Tonight and in the future, when you get ready for bed you will turn on the back porch light. I want to watch Chad fuck you." Sara groaned and trembled with excitement. "Tonight I want you to come to him as though it was your wedding night, excite him, please him. I want you to be as wanton and uninhibited as you have ever been with him. I want to see how he performs. I want to see if he fucks you like a husband should under those circumstances."

"Yes master," she said. As I had teased her over the Internet I had made sure that Sara had had a lot of dominant/submissive stories to read and she was easily taking to her role.

I wished that I had time to fuck the young wife as I had the night before but time would not allow me that luxury. When she took me back inside her mouth I grabbed her by the back of the head and began to fuck my cock down her tender pretty throat. After a few minutes of pleasure I relaxed and it only took a few more short seconds of her sucking before I climaxed and began to shoot my cum into her willing mouth. Sara did not hesitate but took every bit and swallowed my seed. Her hand was wrapped around my shaft and when I pulled out she placed her lips at the opening of my penis, stroked me a few times and sucked out every last morsel of cum that remained in the shaft.

Later that afternoon I was purposely working in the side yard when Chad pulled in from his business trip. I waved at the cuckolded husband and watched as Sara met him and gave him a passionate kiss. He waved back and seemed surprised by Sara's greeting. The entire evening had gone slowly but just before ten pm at long last the back porch light went on. I told my wife I had to review some surveillance film for one of my cases and went to my study and switched on the computer to pickup the video and audio feed from next door. The state of the art camera that I had strategically placed would fill the nineteen-inch screen with great detail and clarity. I put on headphones to listen to the audio.

The picture had been set on wide angle and captured a picture of almost the entire room. Chad was standing naked as Sara came into the room. She was stunning. She was wearing some pink Frederick's of Hollywood type of nonsense that consisted of thin see-through panties, a similar bikini style top and high heels that accentuated her long lean legs. She was excited and had lactated through her top, which made her appear all the more sensuous and wanton.

Chad stood there and looked at her. I had the camera draw the picture in for a close up and saw that he had maybe five inches of erection that was extremely thin. No wonder his wife had been enraptured with my thick eight inches. Rather than go to her, rip her thin baby dolls off of her and begin to fuck her silly as he should Chad said "Sara you're leaking all over yourself. What are you doing?"

Sara looked at where she knew the camera was and then walked over to Chad and kissed him passionately. She was not going to give up so easy. Reaching down she took his cock in her hand and began to stroke him as she seductively rubbed her milk laden wet tits on his chest.

Chad pushed her away. "Come on Sara, put on your nursing bra and come to bed and we'll make love."

Sara pulled her top off and offered her tit to him. "Wouldn't you like to taste me Chad?" she asked and pushed her nipple up towards his mouth.

"What's come over you Sara? Come on stop it, clean yourself up and get ready for bed."

Sara knelt down and took his cock in her mouth and began to suck on him. "Stop it Sara, you know I don't like it when you do that!" He shouted as he pushed her head away.

I pulled the camera back to a wider angle and watched as Sara went over, head hanging down dejectedly and put on her nursing bra with pads and returned to bed. I felt very sorry for her. Chad did not have to have a big cock to take care of his wife's needs. He just needed to be sensitive to her and concerned for her satisfaction. It was becoming painfully obvious that he was not able to handle his woman who had discovered her powerful sensual drives. I was understandable that she was reaching out for her needs elsewhere. All the man would have had to do was take control of his bedroom and fuck his young wife properly and she would never have consented to be with me again.

Sara lay down on the bed next to Chad and began to kiss him. Her hand traveled over his chest and teased his nipples. He had been gone for five days and should have been insane with lust for his pretty young bride. He kissed her and after a bit I saw that his hand was gently rubbing her pussy. Maybe he was not without some bedroom skills after all. Unfortunately he spent just a few moments rubbing Sara's cunt before he rose up, climbed between her thighs and pushed himself into her. It was a good thing that his cock was so thin because he certainly had not sufficiently prepared her for fucking by what he had done. I suspected that she was probably more aroused by the knowledge that I was watching than from his limited ministrations. I watched as Chad began to hump into his luscious young wife expecting him to fuck her for an extended period of time. No more than two minutes passed before I saw his back contort and his movements become erratic. I heard him grunt a couple of times and then he rolled off of her. He kissed her on the lips and then pulled the covers up and over himself.

It was worse than anything that I had expected to see. What a complete and utter waste of a beautiful responsive woman. I felt so very sorry for Sara and was extremely tempted to walk next door and beat the crap out of her piece of shit husband.

Sara remained laying on her back and looked at where she knew the camera to be. She spread her thighs wide apart and then took her hands and began to rub her pussy sticking her fingers into her wet cunt and then bringing them to her lips and licking her juices off. She knew that I was watching and she was teasing me unmercifully.

I opened my email and sent her a note:

I am very sorry Sara for what I have just watched you endure. I feel responsible for putting you in that situation. While I am your master you will not ever give yourself to him in that way again. Each night you will continue to turn on the light when you are preparing to go to bed. You will allow him to fuck you as he sees fit and I will be watching. You are a woman meant for man to fuck and he is, after all, your husband. But he is undeserving of your passions and your special talents. From this moment on your body will be for me and others that I choose to share them with.

I turned off the computer and went to bed. The next morning there was an email from Sara waiting for me.

As you wish I will never again allow him to have what I give to you. He may fuck my body but you master will fuck my soul.

She was mine now in every way for as long as I wanted her. Unfortunately for me Chad was scheduled to be in town for the entire following week. I watched each night as he would quickly mount her and take his speedy pleasure from her sweet body unmindful of her needs and desires. As I had instructed, not once did I see her reach out to him sensually the way that she had that first night. He did not seem to notice or mind. Each night she simply would lay back, spread her thighs and allow him to fuck her to his quick climax and her continued frustration.

It was a long nine days but when he left on Monday morning Sara followed him in less than an hour out of the driveway to drop her baby off at her mother's home. Following my instructions she met me at a parking garage adjacent to the nearby mall.

I drive a paneled dark blue van for business. Sara was standing next to where she parked her car when I drove in. She looked very beautiful. She wore her long hair, as normal, back in a long ponytail. The weather was mild and she wore a pink flowery blouse with a tan loose skirt that fell to just above her knees. She had on a pair of black pumps that had a slight heel that did not make her too tall but accentuated the muscles of her lovely long legs. When I drove up next to her I could tell that she had spent a lot of time with her makeup that morning and wondered what her mother had thought. I climbed in the back of the van and opened the side door for her to enter. The van was outfitted with a lot of surveillance equipment and monitors and had two comfortable chairs in the dark windowless interior.

I kissed her soft lips and found that she smelled as wonderful as she looked. I don't know what perfume it was that she had used but the fragrance combined with the shampoo of her hair; the body wash that hung on her and her still youthful natural scents was irresistible. I motioned for her to take one of the seats. "Why can't I sit up from with you?" She asked playfully. "I could play with you while you drive."

"Just do as you're told Sara," I said sternly. "For your and my protection you need not know where we're going." Where I was taking her was to a buddy's house. Johnny was a friend of mine with the Atlanta PD. He was single and had a place that he let me use from time to time. We had an understanding and I let him fuck some of the women that I had linked up with and he had shared some of his bitches with me on occasion. Often we shared them at the same time. Sara was something special and I knew that Johnny and I could break down her last sexual barriers together. He was a couple of years younger than me and worked out a few hours everyday. He looked like the body builder that he was. Bald headed he had a broad chest, huge arms and thighs and a muscular rear. He had a cock that was about the same size as mine, a perfect eight inches, wide on the bottom like a silver dollar and tapering to a half dollar at the outsized purple head. I had called and told him of my good fortune and what I wanted him to help me with. He was going to give me a couple of hours alone with Sara at his place before joining us for the finale. I knew Sara was now committed to me but I didn't want her being able to find Johnny on her own if the mood hit her. I wasn't that stupid or trusting. Sexual hormones had a habit of making people do dumb things and Sara was a prize filly worth losing a friendship over.

Arriving at Johnny's I pulled off the street and around to the back of the house. I threw a blindfold to Sara and told her to put it on and then led her out of the van and in the back door of the house. It was a three-bedroom home. Johnny and I had retrofitted one of the rooms years ago for special play. I led Sara to the exclusive room and then told her to take off all of her clothes.

"Max it's been so long. Make love to me the way you did that first time. I need to feel you inside of me. I want to feel that delicious big cock of yours forcing it's way deep into my tight neglected pussy." She was standing next to me now naked with the blindfold on. I kissed her while my hands explored her soft warm enticing body. I reached up and took the clasp off of her ponytail and let her hair cascade down her back. "Take me anyway you want Max, just please take me, I am your bitch and in case you haven't figured it out I am very much in heat."

"Yes you are my bitch Sara, you just don't know yet what that means." I moved her over to the bed and laid her down on the satin sheet covered mattress. A chain was anchored firmly in the wall at the headboard with handcuffs attached. I pulled Sara's arms up and I clicked the cuffs around her wrists.

I quickly shed my clothes and then went over to the bar that was along one wall and mixed myself a good very strong vodka. Sara was extraordinarily succulent lying on the bed and totally helpless. I watched her for at east ten minutes while she begged me to join her and enjoy her. She would spread her legs suggestively and wiggle her bottom back and forth trying to entice me to join her on the mattress.

I looked at my watch and saw that I had a little over an hour until Johnny got home. I crawled on the mattress and took one of her swollen nipples in my mouth and began to nurse on her. Sara moaned and whimpered as I chewed on her nipples and filled myself with her warm sweet milk. She didn't know it yet but I was going to make sure that she lactated for a long time. Women volunteered as midwives and kept producing their milk for extended periods. I worked my way down her body and spent more than twenty minutes licking and teasing her beautiful pink pussy. From a lack of attention at home she was very horny and began to have building orgasms within just a few minutes. "God I missed this," she squealed when I let my teeth carefully grasp her erect clitoris.

Her juices and lubricants were flowing freely when I turned her over and supported her tummy with pillows. Sara spread her legs and cried out with pleasure as I sunk my cock into her cunt and began to stroke in and out of her. She did not wait for my slap but immediately began to move and wiggle her ass. I fucked her that way for a few minutes feeling the wonderful tightness of her cunt caressing me as I thrust deep into her lovely responsive young body.

After a bit I reached over to the bedside table and got a tube of KY gel that was sitting there. I took a generous dollop on my finger and put it on her asshole. Sara stiffened immediately. "Don't Max, please don't I don't think I can take that." I pushed my forefinger through the tightly muscled opening of her ass and pushed the slippery lubricant into her. Sara squealed and begged me to stop. Placing the tube at the opening I squeezed a tablespoon size lump of the stuff right on top of her nether hole. Pulling out of her pussy I used my hand to direct the head of my cock at her virgin opening and hurriedly popped through and into her bowels. Sara screamed in pain as I started to hump her soft ass. I kept steady pressure on so that each stroke pushed me deeper and deeper into her rear end. I slapped her bottom cheeks "Move your ass bitch, God damned it move your ass for me."

The pain disappearing, Sara began to wiggle her rear end as I fucked her. Her cries turned to whimpers that became moans as I showed her little sympathy. Like most women, once they had finally overcome the taboo and initial pain, she was learning to enjoy being screwed in the ass. I fucked her in that manner for a few more minutes and then pulled out of her.

Knowing the time was near I lay down next to her and began to kiss her lips and face. Sara returned the enthusiastically kisses and molded her body tightly against mine. I heard the door to the room open as Johnny entered.

"You sold her short Max she's a real pretty thing."

"Who's that?" Sara asked panicking. "What's going on?"

"Do you not trust me Sara? Are you really mine to enjoy use and share as you said or not?" I asked.

Sara began to tremble but didn't say anything. Instead she kissed me with extended passion and desperation. I looked over to where Johnny was hurriedly taking off his clothes and throwing them in the corner. As he climbed the other side of the bed and I rolled Sara over on her back. As I mentioned Johnny is a solid two hundred and forty pounds of male. He leaned over and kissed Sara's lips as I took her nipple back in my mouth and began to suckle on her milk and nurse her dry again. As he moved next to her body he rested his cock on her and I could feel Sara's body tremble as she realized that another generously proportioned throbbing male appendage was lying on her thigh. Johnny kissed her and Sara did not hesitate to hungrily kiss him back. She knew nothing about him except that I had brought him to her bed and was offering her body to him. I knew that she could sense from his size and strength that he was a substantial virile man and females since prehistoric times were driven to breed with such men as Johnny and I. All of Sara's hormones and instincts were driving her to copulate and be bred by the men that possessed her. One of Johnny's many shortcomings is impatience and he did not spend long enjoying the sweet lips and mouth of young woman.

"That looks might good. It's been a while since I've had some female milk," Johnny said as he joined me and took her other nipple in his mouth. He took Sara's left breast in his hand and squeezed her and milked her as he drank the warm rich liquid. Sara laid on her back with her thighs spread wide and invitingly apart moaning while we sucked every ounce of milk that we could get out of her. The entire time our hands roamed her body massaging her legs, rubbing her hips and squeezing her tits. Finally getting his fill Johnny took his large finger and slid it into Sara's tight pussy. He knew what he was doing and quickly found her G Spot and began to forcefully excite it. Sara arched her back and climaxed almost immediately.

12