Maxwell's Machine

Story Info
I had never thought about machine sex until I saw the ad.
4.2k words
4.69
104.4k
194

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/01/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm Kirsten. A 27 year old, 5'2", 125 lb redhead. My body is generally well toned, I have a splash of freckles across my face, and I confess I am attractive enough to turn heads. After the initial craziness of getting settled into a new job in a new town, I started once again to explore my sexual boundaries

I had recently been trying to find a friend with benefits, but I was not having much luck. Plenty of guys willing to "fuck" me, but not really the type of guy I was hoping to find. While I was engaging in my seemingly impossible task to find the right person, I kept perusing the other ads on Craigslist just to see if anything might be interesting.

One night I ran across this ad:

Mature wm with sex machine willing to share with couple or single female. No contact; I will set up and just watch the fun.

The ad was accompanied with a picture of a contraption of wielded steel, with a motor of some kind sitting in the middle. A long metal rod with a rubber cock on the end was attached to a disc on the side of the motor.

I stared at the picture thinking to myself : "Well THIS is different."

Having never explored the world of machines beyond some fun experiences with a Sybian, I was intrigued. I opened a second browser window and googled: sex machines.

Two hours later, I was thoroughly versed in this particular sub genre of sexual perversion. I watched video after video of women being fucked by machines. Strapped down, bent over, squatting on top, and generally seeming to be having some very intense experiences. Many of the scenes involved BDSM which made the whole thing that much more erotic in my mind.

After masturbating to my own intense orgasm, I replied to the ad.

Saw your ad re machine to share. SWF interested in new experiences and might be into giving this a try. Next step?

I received his response the next day, suggesting that we meet for coffee to discuss the details. Thinking that getting together in a public place was a good, safe first step, I agreed to meet him on Saturday morning at a local coffee shop. I gave him a brief description so he would know who to look for and signed my name to the email.

I was up before 7. After a brief run and shower, I dressed casually in jeans, a nice blouse, and sandals. I walked in the door to the coffee shop just before 8:30.

The place was already busy as usual, and I didn't immediately see anyone sitting alone who I thought fit the image of the guy I had in my mind. Figuring I was early or he was late, I got in line to order my coffee. I looked up from my phone and caught movement to my left. An older guy was waving in my direction.

A little confused, I left the line and walked toward him, pointing at myself while mouthing "Me?"

He nodded eagerly motioning me to come over. When I got closer, he spoke. "Kirsten?"

My mouth just hung open as I stared at the older gentleman at the table. He just grinned as I turned a particularly embarrassing shade of red even by my standards.

"You are Kirsten, right?" He cocked his head, his eyes twinkling in delight.

I could only stammer. "Um..uh...yeah..."

Standing up, he took my hand gently between his. "Please. Sit down. I'll get you some coffee, then we can talk."

I just sat down without a word, a stunned look on my face.

Maxwell's ad had mentioned that he was an mature gentleman. I just assumed that meant 45 or 50 maybe. The guy at the table was closer to 75. Knowing that I was meeting him to discuss his sex machine made me want to run away and bury my head in the sand. I have truly seldom been quite so embarrassed. This guy looked more like a grandfather type, and he bore a striking resemblance to the old man from the animated movie "Up"; just a little taller and less pudgy.

I groaned inside as I considered the conversation to come.

Blushing even deeper at the thought of getting naked in front of granddad, I almost ducked out right then and there. Just when I was starting to get up, he returned with my latte.

"Here you go. Hope it's okay. I just took a guess at what such a beautiful young lady might, well, desire." He arched an eyebrow and grinned as he emphasized the word desire.

Although it was a bit weird, Maxwell was very kind, eager, and fun to talk to, and soon the conversation moved easily into a discussion of his hobby. He was a former mechanical engineer, widowed for the past ten years or so. He was a little embarrassed as he told me about surfing porn sites and stumbling across fucking machines. Needing something to do with his time post retirement, he decided to try his hand at designing and building his own machines.

I listened attentively as Maxwell told me how he had designed his first machines and even managed to sell a few of them on line. He also admitted that his "personal equipment" no longer really functioned, and that he had no desire for an implant or Viagra to try to rectify the situation. Instead, he placed ads like the one I had answered so that he could at least have the pleasure of watching women using his machines.

As he put it. "I may not be able to get it up, but I still enjoy watching beautiful women getting off."

Reluctantly, with many pauses and hesitations, blushing up a storm the whole time, I told him a little bit about my background and explorations while leaving out the more sluttier adventures.

After a good two hours, we parted with the agreement that I would think about his offer and contact him either way. Before I even made it back to my car, the stiffness of my nipples and the wetness between my legs had already determined my decision.

A couple days later following our meeting, I plugged the directions Maxwell had emailed into my iPhone, and I headed off. He lived about 30 minutes from my apartment, and I was surprised to find myself driving through an older, but nice, very normal looking family neighborhood. Pulling up in the driveway of a modest single story house, I glanced around. Everything from the landscaping to the upkeep of the house itself was very, very nice.

Taking a deep breath, I walked to the front door and rang the bell. I was almost ready to ring the bell a second time, when Maxwell opened the door.

"Kirsten! Good to see you again!" He took my hand lightly in his.

I blushed knowing that pretty soon, he might be seeing a whole lot more of me.

He kissed my cheek, and led me through the house, down a hall, and into the kitchen. We crossed the room to a door that led down steps into a large, nicely finished basement.

At one end of the room was a large table, and to my left was an assortment of shelving, cabinets, and a door leading to another room. The machine from his ad rested on a small stand at one end of the table.

The table was large, very sturdy, and it appeared to be well built with six thick legs. Wide, thick planks for the top, it was rustic, but not rough. It also looked rather old, but it was obviously well cared for. The table was about 8 feet long, about 4 feet wide, and bolted to each of the the legs were heavy iron rings. It was very medieval looking to be honest.

"So. How does this...?" I stammered as the color began to rise in my cheeks. "Well...work exactly?"

Maxwell smiled warmly. "Well. The, um, participant would lay back on the table with her rear closer to this end. The machine would be here. Then, I would get everything positioned and turn the machine on."

I watched as he practically pranced around the table, indicating where the machine would be, and where the "participant" would be. I bit my lip as my heart skipped a beat before started to beat a little bit faster. I was getting more turned on the more he talked excitedly about the setup.

"We would start slow so I could adjust the angle, the depth, the speed. That sort of thing." He trailed off and glanced up at my flushed face. "With your direction of course."

I blushed furiously and nodded.

"Oh! And the, um, business end can be varied." He pointed to an open cabinet where a variety of dildos were arranged on a shelf. "So. We can go, thinner, or, well, very thick. Depends on what you like."

Again, I just nodded silently as I considered the various options for the "business end". My nipples were clearly on board, and I could feel increasing wetness between my legs.

I looked around the room again, noticing some thick leather straps with buckles hanging on one wall.

"Those?" I pointed at the wall.

"Ahh. Yes." Maxwell walked over and took one of the straps off the wall. These are restraints. Wrists. Ankles. That sort of thing."

He handed the strap to me. It was wide, made of nice leather with a soft, furry inside. Three smaller straps and buckles on the outside were obviously to secure it tight. I blushed again as I handed it back to Max.

Pointing at the iron rings, he said. "These. Attach to those."

I must have looked worried, as he quickly added. "The restraints are not at all required. Not at all. It's just that some women find that the experience is well, very much enhanced, if they are, well, restrained."

I nodded again. I knew EXACTLY what he meant.

"Um, so have you actually had people try this?" I managed to croak.

"You'd be surprised." His eye twinkled mischievously. "You'd be VERY surprised."

I ran my hand along the smooth surface of the table as Maxwell turned his attention to the machine.

"This is the Beast." He flipped a switch, and the long, horizontal pole starting moving back and forth. "I can adjust depth and speed."

I shuddered involuntarily when he cranked up the machine to demonstrate.

Maxwell looked longingly at his machine before turning back to me. "Well?"

My voice, when I was able to speak was dripping with barely concealed lust. "Well...um...ok..."

"Ok as in?" His eyes twinkled.

"As in I think I'd like to try it..." I whispered. "So..um when...?"

Maxwell was practically jumping for joy. "How about now? No time like the present. Everything's all set up, we just need the participant. That's you!"

He arched his eyebrows as he looked at me expectantly.

I turned bright red. "So where? I mean...where do I...um"

I was having trouble getting my words our and my thoughts together as it became clear I was moving toward the actual event.

"Get ready? Why right here! Just toss your stuff on this chair!" Maxwell pulled over a folding chair and grinned.

Biting my lip, I started to unbutton the top of my jeans. "You're going to watch me?"

He just laughed and arched his eyebrows again. "Of course! That's the deal right! I get to watch!"

I hung my head as I kicked my shoes to the side. I unbuttoned my jeans the rest of the way, my whole body breaking out in goosebumps. Pushing my jeans down to my ankles, I glanced over at Maxwell who was staring at me intently, a mixed look of amusement and undeniable lust on his face. I kicked my pants to the side with my shoes.

Next I pulled my shirt over my head, laying it over the back of the chair. I stood there in my bra and panties, arms crossed over my chest and looked up shyly at Max.

"Sort of need to do the rest Kirsten. Unless you've changed your mind?" He inquired.

I shook my head no and undid the clasp on my bra. Letting it drop to the floor, I finally slipped my panties over my hips and down to my ankles. I picked up the clothes bundled on the floor and put them on the chair while Maxwell's eyes roamed over every inch of my nude body.

My pussy was obviously wet and I could no longer hide the obviously stiffness of my nipples. Standing up straight, I looked up at Maxwell, bit my lip, brushed my hair back behind my ears and shrugged.

"Ok. Guess I'm ready." My whole body shivered in anticipation.

Maxwell patted the end of the table where he wanted me, and I walked over and jumped up on the surface.

Scooting back a bit under Maxwell's guidance, I then lay flat on my back with my arms stretched out over my head while he gazed appreciatively at my naked body.

"Very good. Very good." He muttered to himself as he tentatively touched me briefly simply to coax me into the right position. I quivered with every touch, and the wetness between my legs seemed to increase with every passing second. My nipples were already rock hard, yearning to be pulled and pinched and sucked.

Maxwell looked me up and down, finally satisfied with my positioning.

"Doing ok?" He asked cheerfully.

I took a deep breath, bit my lip, and nodded.

"Restraints?" He inquired mischievously tilting his head at a playful angle as he watched my reaction.

I trembled then nodded. "..ok...i guess so...yes..."

"Excellent!" He clapped his hands a couple times before pulling the restraints off their hooks on the wall. Moving with the deftness of obvious experience, he buckled the straps around my wrists then fastened them to the iron rings on the table legs pulled them tight. Quickly moving to the other side of the table, he did the same with my ankles, again pulling the straps tight to spread my legs.

He double checked his handiwork before exclaiming. "Almost!"

Before I could figure out what else he could possibly tie down, he had crossed over to one of the cabinets and pulled out a several thicker straps. Two of them went around my thighs and suddenly my legs were REALLY strapped to the table. The thickest strap was laid across my lower belly, and Maxwell disappeared under the table to fasten the ends together. He checked all the straps, making sure they were nice and secure.

He was grinning like a fool when his head popped back up. "I think you'll need those!"

As Max obviously knew very well, being tied down ratchets up the intensity of any sexual situation. It does for me anyway. My nipples, which I thought couldn't be any stiffer, actually did get almost painfully hard as I looked at the thick leather cuffs. I glanced over at Maxwell who was eyeing my body greedily.

"Are you good?"

"...Yeah...I guess so..." I whispered as my level of anticipation and nervousness began to hit new levels. I was beyond turned on. The mixture of fear, longing, excitement, anticipation, anxiety was exquisite! I thought I was gonna to get off just being tied down thinking about what was to come.

Clasping his hands together, he muttered something to himself and stood next to his machine. He fumbled about, then picked up a nice sized dildo and attached it to the arm of his creation.

I jerked as he positioned the head of the rubber cock at the entrance to my pussy, and I moaned softly as he slid the head of the dildo slowly up and down my wet slit to get it slick. He made a couple small adjustments, and I sighed as I felt the head of the artificial dick snuggle just inside the entrance to my cunt.

I gasped when Maxwell turned the machine on, and it started to fuck me with short, gentle strokes.

"How's the angle?" He asked.

"...Oh god...good...it's good..." I groaned as I settled into being fucked.

"Speed?"

I moaned as warm feelings spread throughout my stretched out body. "...Very good...wonderful..."

"Good! Let's adjust the depth!" He tinkered briefly with the machine and within seconds the silicon cock was sliding deeper, all the way into my aching pussy. Over and over and over and over. The same slow, steady rhythm consistently without variation. It was heaven, and I moaned my appreciation.

"There! That's looks about right!" He chuckled as he walked around the table just staring at my naked body responding to his incredible machine.

Wonderful feelings washed all through me. My breathing was becoming a little more shallow, and I twitted and turned the little bit I could as my tits were begging to be mauled and sucked and pulled and pinched. I wiggled in frustration, desperately feeling the need for some attention up top. Maxwell seemed to sense my need, but he made no move to intervene.

"Max...my tits...I really need..." I begged, my plea cut off by a deep moan as the pleasurable feelings in my pussy began to ramp up indicating an impending explosion

He just shook his head. "Contrasts Kirsten. Contrasts. A little frustration makes the whole thing, well, more intense don't you think?"

I glared at him and struggled against my restraints as the slow, deep, consistent fucking began to send me over the edge.

Arching my back as much as the straps would allow, I rode out the first wave of the initial orgasm. "Ahhh...fuck..."

My climax was gentle but insistent, and it washed over me like warm water while the machine kept up it's relentless in, out, in, out. My chest heaved as I took several deep breaths while my orgasm began to fade.

I glanced over at Max who looked completely delighted. His eyes appeared to be glazed over and little beads of sweat had popped out on his forehead.

Closing my eyes, I let myself sink into the incredible sensations as his machine continued to gently fuck me. I heard Maxwell stepped away for a second. I looked up to see him return with a thick metal bar attached to a large clamp. He clamped the bar to the table, then attached a horizontal arm to the vertical bar. It looked basically like a cymbal stand from a drum set. To the horizontal arm he had duct taped a Magic Wand.

I was again being overwhelmed by the physical sensations caused by the unending fucking, and I clinched my fists and groaned knowing what Maxwell had planned for me next.

He made a couple adjustments to the horizontal arm of his new contraption, and he then lowered the end with the Magic Wand toward my crotch. I moaned in anticipation imagining the effect of the Wand on my clit.

Maxwell turned on the Wand, adjusted the vibration, and lowered the head so that it was barely touching my clit. I gasped and tensed as my body immediately responded to the vibrations of the toy. The feeling was beyond intense, and I squirmed and shuddered as my swollen, sensitive clit was gently stimulated.

I have always had great orgasms, even when I first began having sex. They were never the elusive creatures that some women seem to have trouble experiencing. As sexual fantasy and dirty thoughts and erotic experiences piled one on top of another over time, it became easier for me to hit that wonderful peak.

While it is not at all usual for me to have serial orgasms, separated by briefs periods of time to sometimes several minutes depending on the activity, I never really knew what was meant to have true multiple orgasms until now.

Within minutes of the Magic Wand doing it's thing, I sucked in a huge breath as my whole body tensed and shuddered, my back arching off the table as the first climax hit. I strained against the thick leather straps securing me to the table as I tilted my head back and howled. Convulsions and spasms wracked my quivering body from the my fingers to the tips of my toes as the orgasm washed through me. Overlapping the first, I felt the wave of a second massive climax rising and slamming through my body.

I felt as if I were being hit by lightning! My whole body was tingling and twitching and straining and trembling.

The Beast kept up it's slow, steady fucking pace, as I screamed and thrashed back and forth, the Magic Wand continuing to vibrate and pulse against my almost painfully sensitive clit. I could barely catch my breath before another orgasm pounded through my body right on the heels of the second.

"...Max...oh god...please...Max...fuck..." I babbled as I looked over at him pleading with my eyes. My body was shiny with sweat, and my damp hair clung to my face.

"Uggggg...fuck...Max...oh god..." Tears streamed down my cheeks as my body tensed, and I slipped into another violent climax.

Max pressed the bar holding the Magic Wand down just a bit harder on my clit. I screamed again as the orgasms began to pile one on top of the other with no relief. Unable to tell when one ended and another started, I moaned, groaned, begged, and pleaded as my quivering body was wracked with convulsions. The feeling was incredibly intense, walking that fine line between mind numbing pleasure and barely concealed pain.

12