Maxwell's Machine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tears of relief washed down my face as the rubber cock was suddenly pulled from my pussy. I groaned and tried to get my body to relax. I glanced down my body at Max standing between my legs as he changed the business end of his machine. My eyes flew open wide as I saw the huge dildo he was fixing to his machine.

"Max...wait...wait...please...oh god...please...Max..." I began to plead. My body shuddered and small uncontrollable twitches started to work their way through me as I waited for the next phase.

Max just smiled as he moved his machine back in position with the bigger silicon dick attached.

"I think you'll like this!" He grinned, flicking the machine back on.

I tugged and pulled at my restraints, my hands clenching tight, as the huge cock began to stretch my pussy. Max didn't give me any time to get used to the larger cock. He immediately cranked up the speed to "Insane", and I howled without inhibition as I began to cum almost immediately. Once again, wave after wave of violent tremors wracked my soul, as my whole body tensed, convulsed, and then collapsed weak and worn out against the hard wood of the table. I felt like I had just run a marathon. My chest heaved, my muscles tense and sore.

He adjusted the Magic Wand so it was nestled between my pussy lips, pressing up against my clit, and I whimpered as I came again.

"...Please...Max...oh fuck...oh fuck..." I begged. "...God...no more...please Max..."

I was incoherent. My belly tensing under the wide strap holding me down, my breathing coming in pathetic, ragged gasps, my nipples so painfully stiff, sensitive, and sore. My whole body tensed again then released, and I fell back sobbing. Another series of smaller orgasms washed through me, and I just whimpered and begged and pleaded my way through them.

"...Please...god Max...please...please.." I was babbling and on the verge of passing out when the machine began slowing down, and the Magic Wand was moved away.

"Oh god...oh god...thank you...thank you...fuck...oh fuck...Max...thank you..." I moaned as the silicon dildo slid from my sopping wet, well used pussy.

I flinched when Maxwell's fingers flickered lightly over my nipples, before he began unbuckling the cuffs holding my wrists. I closed my eyes and took several deep, gasping breaths as I tried to pull myself together while he unbuckled the rest of the restraints.

"Kirsten?" Max stood by the table close to my head. I turned toward his voice and opened my eyes.

A wide grin spread across his face. "So I take it that was good?"

I tried to punch him playfully, but my arms were like wet noodles, and I simply was too worn out to move. I just laid on the table until I had recovered enough to get up.

I finally managed to sit up, but I was too weak to stand. Maxwell busied himself cleaning up his toys and putting away the restraints while my body tried to recover. Finally, I was able to slide off the table, standing on weak, wobbly legs. Holding on to the table for support, I slowly got dressed.

Maxwell was lovingly cleaning off the larger dildo as he watched me dress.

"Shall I pencil you in for another session? I have some other fun things you might enjoy." He teased.

I walked over to Max on unsteady legs and kissed him on the cheek. It was his turn to blush when I whispered in his ear. "Absolutely. How about next Tuesday?"

12