May

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt uncomfortable cumming in the most beautiful mouth I had ever seen but she looked up at me and smiled around my shaft. Her eyes were bright asking for my cum. I felt my balls begin to contract and she felt it too. She pulled back until only my knob was still between her lips and her tongue swirled around my tip. My cock swelled and then my orgasm exploded. As my cum filled May's small mouth she swallowed frantically.

I had not had sex in more than four years and all of that frustration flowed up and out of me. Again and again my cock pulsed spewing my seed into May's mouth. She just kept swallowing but her eyes grew wider and wider with each spasm. Finally it was over. I collapsed back onto the bed for a second letting my orgasm subside. When I pushed back up and looked at May, she had my cum dribbling down her chin and her eyes were wide. She finished swallowing my load then looked up at me. When our eyes met, I gave her a wide grin and she rewarded me with a smile.

"Take off your panties and come up here."

"But you are not ready now?"

"Oh, yeah, I'm ready. It's my turn." May looked at my dick. It had deflated after my orgasm and was lying flaccid across my thigh. Even though she seemed unsure of what I wanted, she complied and took off her panties revealing her beautiful pussy. Her full, dark lips gaped slightly revealing her nectar glistening between them. Jet-black pubic hair covered her mons but was sparse lower down and did not hide her gorgeous sex.

She stood there between my legs looking at me as I drank in her perfection. I sat up and reached for her. Lifting her by her hips I raised her up as I laid back onto the bed. May squealed in delight as I lifted her. She grabbed my arms to steady herself and then, realizing what I had in mind, spread her legs as I reclined and sat her on my face.

I attacked her pussy with my mouth, kissing her sex and tasting her nectar. She tasted and smelled as wonderful as she looked. I let my tongue play with her lips and then slid it inside her, tasting her sex. She began to squirm and I felt her hands on the top of my head as she pressed her hips down driving her sweet pussy onto my tongue. I raised her up gently and let my tongue slide lower until it reached her ass. Her taste was a little musky but pleasant and I licked from there back up to her pussy and then went a little higher to take her engorged clit between my lips. I only held her clit for a moment and then I worked back down, all the way to her ass again and then back up. I changed it up and slid my tongue deep into her, using it like a small cock I thrust in and out several times. Changing again, I sucked her lips into my mouth. Over and over again I varied my routine. As she got wetter and wetter, I concentrated on her clit and I could feel her getting closer. Then she grabbed my hair.

"Oh, fuck!" May thrust her hips down. "Yes, eat my pussy. Oh yes, suck me. Oh Alan, oh, oh!"

I felt her stomach clench and she flooded my mouth with her juice. I drank it down as fast as I could. Some spilled out and seeped down my chin and over my cheeks. I continued to suck her clit, letting my tongue flick it back and forth between my lips.

"Mmm. Fuck, so good. So good." May sat on my face, grinding her pussy on me and her words became a repetitive chant as she came again and again. Finally she took my hands off her hips and rolled off me. She immediately snuggled up to me and our lips met, each of us exploring the other's mouth with our tongues. I could taste the salty hint of my cum in her mouth and I'm sure she could taste the sweet tang of her juice as well. Neither of us stopped or pulled away. I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her tight to me feeling her small body pressed against mine. May moved her hand down my stomach and then found my cock and began to stroke me. I was fully erect but wanted to give her time to recover from her own orgasm. As she touched my cock she pulled back and looked at me.

"You are ready so soon?"

"You tasted so wonderful, it got me ready again."

"You liked eating my pussy?"

"I loved it."

She smiled. "You're not like any man I've ever been with."

"I hope that's a good thing."

"Yes, very good." She lightly stroked my cock. "You're so big. I don't know if I can take all of you, but I want to try."

With that she climbed on top of me and straddled my cock. I looked down and watched as she guided my cock into her pussy. She was tight but very slick and the tip of my cock slid into her hole easily. She slowly lowered herself down onto my shaft. "Oh fuck! You are so big. I love your cock. I love fucking you." She pushed lower and I could feel the velvety walls of her pussy envelop my pole. "Mmm, so good, so good," May chanted until she finally hit bottom and all of my cock was snuggled deep inside her.

May paused then with her eyes closed and her hands clenching mine, holding herself upright. "Oh, Alan, so good." Her eyes opened and she smiled down at me. "Tell me you love me. Tell me that you want me here."

Heaven help me, I did love her and I never wanted her to leave but if I did as she asked she would believe it a lie. I pulled her down to my chest and kissed the top of her head. "May you are the most wonderful woman I have ever met. I never want tonight to end." She looked up at me. Her face was serious as she studied me for a moment. "Thank you!" She began to move on my cock, rocking back and forth slowly. "Do you like my pussy? Do you like fucking me?"

"God yes."

"I am so full. I can feel you so deep inside me. It feels so good. My pussy is so stretched."

She was tight. I don't know that I'd ever had a woman so tight. Now I haven't fucked a lot of women. A few before I married. When I had met Karen, my ex-wife, we had settled down rather quickly. I never cheated on Karen, although at the end of the marriage I found out she'd had a series of affairs on me throughout the time we had been together. None of the women I'd had before came close to May.

I put all of that out of my head and focused on the sweet goddess that was now riding my cock harder, pulling out until just my knob remained in and pushing down all the way. I was thrusting into her in rhythm with her motion and I could feel my orgasm beginning to build. Reaching my hands up, I began to manipulate her breasts gently. I let my thumbs circle her nipples, softly caressing her breasts.

"Yes, oh yes. Mmm, fuck me. Pinch my nipples, lover. Do me so good. I'm gonna cum, baby. Fuck me good." May was getting more vocal as her orgasm approached. She bounced harder, driving herself down onto me. Her hands went to my chest, scratching me. She threw her head back moaning unintelligible words and I realized she was speaking Korean, obviously lost to her passion. May's pussy clenched around my cock and I felt it contract and then gush as she came. It was incredible and I couldn't hold back any longer. Thrusting deep into her I erupted. Together we came. Both of us went rigid. I felt my cock spasm over and over as I pumped my cum into her. Sitting on me she quivered and her pussy clenched. We stayed that way, locked together taking pleasure in each other's touch, but as they say all good things must end and as our mutual orgasm began to subside, May lay down on my chest, her hands massaging my arms and shoulders. I wrapped my arms around her and held her gently. I still had my cock buried in her pussy and even though I was beginning to soften, her tunnel still held me firm. Softly I caressed her back, holding her to me and enjoying her scent and touch. I don't know how long we lay like that but eventually the sensation of her pussy around my cock started getting me hard again. As she felt me begin to expand she looked up at me.

"Again?" she asked.

"You are just too sexy to stop."

That brought a smile and she pulled up, almost all the way off my cock, and kissed me gently. Then she slid off me. "Let's take a shower."

I watched her walk into the bathroom and quickly followed her. God she was sexy! While I stood transfixed by her erotic beauty, she started the water and then adjusted it. She kept it warm, just bordering on being hot, and then turned and caught me staring at her. Her laugh drew a smile to my face and I grinned at her. "You are so beautiful." I said and she actually blushed a little.

"Come take a shower with me."

In the shower we first cleaned each other up. We had both worked up a solid sweat with our lovemaking. The feel of her hands as she reached up above her head to wash my shoulders was amazing. As she washed me, I returned the favor, stooping down to soap her up. Once she was clean I rinsed her off. She in turn washed my chest and then moved down to clean up my cock. Stroking her smooth skin had already aroused me and as she scrubbed my cock responded. I became fully erect and with every heartbeat my cock bounced. This amused May and she played with my dick as she cleaned it up. She used a washcloth to clean the head and then the shaft of my cock. If I hadn't already came twice her cleaning would have had me on the edge, but with two orgasms behind me I remained fully erect but was not in any danger of blowing my load. When she was satisfied with my cock, she moved down to my balls. Gently caressing them she cleaned them up carefully.

"Your balls are so big! You look like a bull down here." She held them in both hands just feeling their weight. The sensation was fantastic and I bent over and slipped my hands down to play with her nipples as she played with my balls. Finally, she moved on and finished by turning me around and cleaning my back. Once we were both clean I took her in my arms and bent over to kiss her.

"Pick me up. Hold me." She breathed into my mouth as we kissed. I slid my hands down under her arms and gently lifted her up and kissed her, tasting her as my tongue slipped into her mouth. She wrapped her legs around me and put her arms around my neck.

"Fuck me."

I had to lower her onto my cock and she reached down to guide me into her. As soon as I was fully inside her, she put her hands on my shoulders and, with my hands holding her beautiful firm ass, I began to bounce her up and down. She sucked my nipple into her mouth and gently took it between her teeth, teasing it with her tongue. I fucked her like that until my arms began to get tired. She smiled up at me. Neither of us went all the way that time. She realized I was getting tired so she pulled herself up and off me and I lowered her to the floor.

"Let's get dried off and go back to bed." She smiled at me. After drying each other off we went back to the bedroom and she jumped on the bed. Spreading her legs, she motioned for me to come to her. I was a little afraid of being on top of her. She was so much smaller than me I thought I might hurt her, but she took my hand and pulled me between her legs. I went gentle at first, slowly sliding my shaft deep into her and she moaned as I went in.

"Baby, oh, fuck me good. Harder baby, you won't break me. I want it hard and fast. Come on baby, give it to me."

I increased my rhythm, pushing into her harder and faster. I supported my weight with one arm and played with her nipples with the other hand as I pushed against the footboard to give me leverage. Each time I pushed the top of my head bumped into the headboard with a soft thump. May looked up and started to laugh. Generally when you are fucking a woman, laughing is not really what you are going for, but with May, even her laugh was sexy and I had to laugh with her.

"You are too tall for your bed," she laughed. "Only when I'm moving around." "Don't give yourself a concussion."

"Don't worry. I'm okay." I grunted. To drive the point home, I thrust all the way into her causing her to grunt.

She lifted her head up and sucked one of my nipples into her mouth, suckling on it like a baby. God that felt incredible and I increased my tempo. Harder and harder I thrust into her. The bed was hitting the wall with a lot of force and my head was knocking into the headboard. All in all it was getting pretty loud but above it all I could hear May. She had stopped sucking my nipples and was chanting in Korean again. Her thin legs wrapped around my waist pulling me into her while she drove her hips up in time with my thrusts. We fucked like this for a long time and I felt my orgasm begin to build. As I did May's wailing became even more guttural and turned into nothing more than grunts, then she growled. "I'm cumming. Cum inside me now! Please baby, give me your love. Oh fuck. I'm cumming so hard."

I felt her pussy clamp around my cock and that was more than I could take. My balls constricted and my cock swelled as I once again filled May's pussy with my cum. She and I stopped moving and just lay like that with me above her. My cock softened inside her and she playfully squeezed her pussy and held it tight.

"Do you like that?"

"Oh yeah. You're amazing." I smiled down at her.

Soon I felt my arm getting tired so I rolled off of her and lay beside her. She scooted up in the bed until our faces were close. I looked down. Her feet were just below my knees. She looked down and laughed as well.

"You're so big. Everywhere!"

"You're perfect. Everywhere!" I smiled and she leaned forward and kissed me.

When she pulled back, she got a serious look on her face. "Why are you so sweet to me?"

"Because I never want you to be sad again. You are the most wonderful person I have ever met. You deserve to be pampered and loved and taken care of."

"You don't know who I am. Take me to breakfast and I will tell you my story. Then you can take me back to Chung-He."

I looked over at the clock surprised to see that it was after seven in the morning. We both got up and brushed our teeth. I had a spare toothbrush and let May have it. Then we took another shower together and she let me wash her hair. After cleaning up we dressed and drove to a small breakfast cafe that was only a short way from my place. Once we were seated and had given the waitress our drink order, Coke Zero for me and a tomato juice for May, she gave me a sad smile.

"I really enjoyed last night, Alan. But you said that two of the things you want from a woman are honesty and communication. I am going to give you both and I hope you still like me afterward."

I couldn't imagine anything that would cause me to stop liking this goddess but I sat and listened to her intently.

"I grew up in Seoul. My father was a businessman with his own shop. He sold kitchenware. When I was twenty-two I met a man and he seduced me. I was still naive but I liked him and we had sex. I really liked it. The man told his friends and soon other men were taking me out and wanting to have sex with me. I should have said no. I should have never gone with them but I didn't say no. I started having sex with almost any man who asked me. A few times two men would want to have sex with me at the same time. I liked that too. It didn't take long for my reputation to get out. If I had stayed in Seoul I would have become a prostitute. I couldn't stop. I really do like sex. My brother got into fights over me. My father talked to me, he was very angry with the men who were saying these things about me, but I couldn't lie to my father. I told him the truth and it broke his heart. I had disgraced my family with my actions. My mother, brothers, and sisters all rejected me. Mother said I could not stay with them anymore. My father sent me to live with my aunt in Gimje in the south. I didn't play with men there, my Aunt made sure of that.

"All of the men in Gimje knew my reputation, but my Aunt kept such a close eye on me that I couldn't play with them. My aunt got me a job in a local shoe factory. My boss at the factory knew my reputation as well and he made me have sex with him almost every day. I didn't mind, I longed for the sex and I was happy to have a lover again. This went on until I was twenty-eight. One day my boss's wife found out. She made him fire me and no one else would hire me. No man in Korea wanted me. My aunt learned that I had fucked my boss and turned against me, yelling at me that I was a slut and all I was suited for was a comfort house."

May was near tears and I reached out and held her hand. She gave me a sad smile and continued.

"My father knew I couldn't stay in Korea so he sent me to Frank Lister in America. Frank didn't want sex with me. He just wanted a slave to keep his house and make his meals but I still wanted sex so I found people in San Francisco who wanted me. But all they wanted was sex. I was married so I couldn't have a true boyfriend so instead I just had people I fucked. I got involved in very kinky stuff, BDSM, Latex, group sex, you name it. I hated my life. I hated Frank Lister. I hated the people I fucked even when I was fucking them. They all treated me bad. They called me names and sometimes hurt me. But I couldn't stop. "When my father died I wanted to go home but Frank Lister wouldn't let me. I screamed at him and hit him. This made him mad and he beat me. I ran away and lived in a flophouse for a few days but Frank Lister found me and made me come home. He began to beat me and wouldn't let me leave the house. I ran away when I could, but he always found me. Then Frank Lister found out I was having sex with other people. He didn't want me but he didn't want me having sex with other people. He filed for divorce and then kicked me out of the house without anything except the clothes I had on and the little money I had with me. I called Chung-He. Chung-He was a friend of my fathers. When father died, he'd asked Chung-He to help me if he could. My father still loved me. Chung-He knows what I am. He doesn't want me in his house. His wife dislikes me. She dislikes me a lot. She is afraid I will have sex with her husband. They won't let me stay with them very long. "While I was married to Frank Lister I worked hard and I am now an American citizen, so I can stay in America, but I have no money and I don't have a job. The only job I have ever had was at the factory and there I spent more time fucking my boss than working. I'm not telling you all this to make you feel sorry for me. I'm just telling you so that you know who I am." She stopped as our food arrived.

I was certainly conflicted, but not in the way others might have been. While she told me her story a pit of anger grew in my stomach. This wonderful woman had been hurt so many times just because she was honest about her desires and her needs. Men had fucked her, but she was the one who had paid the price. Still she was not bitter. She was not filled with hate, except maybe for Frank and he above all deserved her hatred. She was still able to laugh and enjoy life. I wanted her to be happy. I wanted to see her smile every day of my life and know that she was okay. I wanted to be her lover and her friend.

The waitress sat my waffles and May's omelet down and then left. The restaurant was empty except for the few staff and us. Whether through respect or laziness, the waitress left us alone. I took May's small hands in mine and gazed in her eyes.

"Thank you for sharing with me." I started slowly. I knew I had to pick my words carefully. "Now I need to tell you my story." I took a deep breath. "Twenty four hours ago I did not know there was a woman in the world that I could give my heart to. I was married to the same woman for twenty years. I found out eighteen months ago that she never loved me. She used me, cheated on me, and lied to me. When I found out I was devastated. Our divorce was final on February fourteenth, two thousand thirteen. One year ago. In the courtroom she told everyone it was the best Valentine's Day present I had ever given her.

"I didn't want to take you out last night. I wanted to sit at home, get drunk, and not think about my ex-wife. Charley asked me and I'll be honest he didn't do a good sales job. Then I met you. The first time I saw you, you took my breath away. You are the most beautiful woman I have ever seen." May smiled at that. "Then we talked and you were intelligent and witty and, my God, when you laugh the whole world lights up." I studied her face. She was smiling at me and squeezing my hands. Our food was getting cold, but I still had more I needed her to hear. "When we made love you asked me to tell you that I loved you. I don't ever want to lie to you and I was afraid that if I told you then that I loved you, you would think it was a lie. I don't want you to ever doubt that I am telling you the truth." I took a deep breath. "I'm telling you now. I love you. I will love you the rest of my life. Nothing you have told me changes that. Nothing you ever tell me will ever change that. Nothing you have done changes that. Nothing you will ever do will ever change that." May looked down and a tear trickled down her cheek. My heart sank and my stomach clenched tight. "I think I love you too, Alan. But I can't promise that I can be faithful to you. I love sex. I need sex. Not just with men but with women too. You are wonderful in bed and I could be happy with just you for a while, but I know that someone will talk to me and my pussy will get wet and I'll end up having sex with them. I don't want to hurt you."