May

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wow! She tried to pull her hands from mine but I held on.

"Could you be honest with me about it? Could you tell me before you had sex with other people or at least after? Could you include me in it?"

She studied my face, I guess trying to figure out if I was serious. "You would have me like that?"

"I will have you any way I can. I have never been hung up on sex. I'm not a gigolo but I have had sex with enough women to know that sex and love are two different things. I want you and my only conditions are that you are open and honest with me and that you don't shut me out."

She looked up at me with that beautiful radiant smile. "I promise. I will never lie to you. I will always tell you everything and I will make you the happiest most satisfied man in Texas."

What more could a man want. I smiled at her. "Will you be my Valentine?" Her laugh made the beautiful Texas sunrise that much more spectacular.