May Day Eve

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"T-touch me…," William stuttering only makes Liam bold. The plead note in the voice makes him powerful. The knowledge that a creature like William – so wild and almost perfect- is at his mercy, the proud aristocrat is submitting to him, only to him – no one else. He placed his hand beside William's hip, drawing small circles to further stimulate him. He knows that's one of the sensitive part in a woman's body and the reaction of William to it means that's one of his sensitive part too; all too familiar yet not at the same time.

William placed his hand over the hand of Liam's trying to make a silent plea to him. He holds the hand and guides it to his aching cock. The hand did not refuse; the first touch of it felt heaven for him. How could he avoid the inevitable? It's bound to happen sooner or later. Pre-cum is flowing like fountain. William buck violently when the thumb came in contact with his piss hole, gathering his pre-cum to cover his hard shaft. He felt like an instrument tuning for the grand concert.

William tried to sit-up to witness the beautiful sight of his dream man pleasuring him only in his dreams. But the blinding sensation just whacks over his senses making him blind and deaf to his surrounding. He could feel the other hand of Liam holding and rolling sensuously his brick-hard balls. He's close really close now. He could hear the slight thrumming in his ears. He's coming…so close…Damn… The hand that's gently holding his sac before is now squeezing the hell out of him. Sharp pain washed over him, so strong that he bit his lower lip. He could taste the slight tang of blood from it.

"Damn you!!!" Liam's smug face came into view. William wants to punch that smirk many times but he can't, not when he's doubling over the painfully interrupted orgasm. Blue balls, be damned.

"Ah…ah…ah," he replied, "this is not about you." Liam leans over Will and licked the bridge of his nose. "This is me having my way, sweet Will." The hot breath of Liam is once again at his ear, creating delicious puff of air bringing another set of tremors through his spine. The remembrance of another time when the same breath, but with a hint of ale tingling his senses and dizzy with lust. The hand that's holding the hard shaft of William is now cupping the blonde's ass, fingers moved slowly inside the crease; seeking and feeling the place he knows he's welcome. The outrage look on his lovers face almost undid him – almost. But not quite enough, he can't afford to spill, not when he's aching to spill in the tightest place he'll ever want and crave.

At the feel of those incessant fingers, toying with his pucker, an audible moan escaped his bruised lips. William's hand gripped the sheet tightly to an extent where his knuckles turned white with the pressure. He never knew that a dirty thing like that can feel so great. Every brush on his untried entrance brings different shivers, whacking his whole being.

The invitation is blatant on William's face. Liam's desire pangs into another notch at the acceptance of the young man, who's moaning like a bitch in heat with every stroke of his fingers. Liam didn't waste his time; the wantonness of William could take him to the edge before his plan. He couldn't hold much any longer. His control is wearing thin. He needs to be inside him - now.

Liam move fluidly on top of William, straddling the younger man. His left hand stroking his angry cock, not too fast but enough to continue the tasty stimulation his member is receiving. Liam's right hand held on William's slightly blonde hair, not too tight but still imposing that William is under his mercy. Liam's pleased with what he saw; the younger man completely submits to him, the sense of power is coursing through him, again. Pushing William's face to his eager cock, the unspoken word is clear for both of them. Tentative licks are made on the rim of his cock – licking and testing new territory. Groaning and moaning at the warm feeling the shy licks made.

The keening sound of Liam made him try much harder; he instinctively knows that there still more to that other than licking it. The pressure on his hair seems sending him a message, every yank is driving his lips to swallow the huge member of Liam. He opened his mouth, widely. The only thing on his mind is to accommodate the intimidating monster before him. The stiff rod of muscle slides smoothly inside him. The thought of another cock in his mouth excites him further. The pleasure it brings to his lover makes the act more divine.

Liam wheezed, unable to catch his breath. He thought that licking could lead him to insanity but this had totally blown his mind into a puddle. The erotic beauty of that delicate mouth, engulfing his enormous cock; just the effort to take it all, makes his heart constrict with pride.

The hard suction ensues, making an incredible effort to make Liam release his seed. Every lick along his angry veins makes him think to surrender to the coming explosion. But the will to be envelope by the tightest channel is the only thing that stringing him to his sanity. He must stop this, before he forgets.

William never knew that a vile thing could feel so good. He could taste the trickle of come coming from the pisshole, the only sign that his on the right track. The urge to make Liam's cock erupt and give him his precious seed is a real motivator for the slight man. Proceeding suction is done with force and intent, William knows that this could make Liam lose control. The knowledge of that brings the younger man intense pleasure.

Liam's grip on Williams' tighten, he knew what the younger man is up to. With all his pent-up control, he holds William's face with both hands, stopping the young man's ministrations at his cock. All he could think about is to be on the tightest place for him. He's really aching to have his splendid release no matter if the blowjob is superb. The questioning look on William's face makes him want to pepper the younger man into frenzy. He never thought that the wicked lad could be so innocent after doing a deviant thing. A small smile crept at his face and the childish pout he saw makes his inside turn into a swirling emotions. Liam couldn't control himself, he pull William's face to him and gave him the deepest kiss he could imagine.

"There'll be plenty of time for that, but now I want to be… inside you." The last words were spoken with full of lust and hunger. William could only nod and answer the kiss with the same ferocity.

Liam gently lay William down, easing him to a more comfortable position. There still a slight fear on William's face but the trust and adoration he saw is enough to make him continue. He looked for some thing to ease the passage for both of them. Then his vision focused on to a small vial of scented oil on top of the table beside them. He quickly opened the vial and poured the contents to his slightly trembling hands.

William's fear is starting to claw and the thought of coupling with the man is frightening. But the vast feeling of righteousness for the act is all it takes to erase any doubt and fears he felt. He's ready, more than ready now. He had been invading it for years and now it's happening. No more running away from it.

William moaned at the first touch of Liam's fingers. The slight pressure around his opening makes him shiver without the coldness. The invading fingers make him gasp and the heat inside him makes him dizzy that he could faint without a doubt. The two fingers moved inside, loosening him for something more big and satisfying than them. He moved with the fingers urging them to go deeper inside to touch something that could make him scream in delight. The fingers were gently removed and replaced by something big and hard. The cock head of Liam's cock is now at his opening. All he could do is gulp at the pain that we'll accompany it. But William could not be easily scared not with just a thought of pain, he'll survive and he'll do it with finesse.

He held his legs apart making the intrusion easier for Liam. He didn't mind the slight trembling of his legs, he want to do this and fear is not the thing to stop him. The sudden feeling of something soft under him made him look at Liam. He smiled at him appreciatively to know that he put the pillow under him to make him more comfortable. His hands were covered with a much larger hands. The silent message for support and reassurance is hidden at the act. William could felt the cock head slowly invading his virgin hole; he could feel his ring slightly giving away, then accompanied by the burning feeling and searing pain.

"Relax, shh…my dove, just relax and it'll be good." Liam's raspy voice helped him to relax - a little.

William could feel each ridge of veins and wet skin inside him, making him whimper with lust. Pain is now in the past, lust is taking over both of them. They both gasped and cry out with glee once Liam is balls deep inside him. He could feel the powerful rod pulsing inside. William did not miss the interpretation of the cock inside him – power and dominance. And for the first time, he wanted to be dominated by the wild man above him.

His cock is already dripping above his stomach but he did not dare touch it, he knew he could come with just a cock inside him and his willing to try his knowledge. William cried out once Liam start to pull, leaving him burning with emptiness, he wants to protest that he could take it. And the cock is back again, he wants to blush for his feeble mindedness, but he can't not when there's a big pole plowing inside him.

Oh God,

The feeling is tremendous and the tightness is everything and more he's been expecting. The throaty moans just add to the wonderful emotion his feeling. The first time, completion is the word that's crowding his mind.

Both of them seems unsatisfied with the pace their going. It's beginning to frustrate them. William pushed on the cock that's impaling him, trying to find the deeper penetration he seeks. Liam catched on what William wants and quickened his pace. They both groaned with delight at the much deeper penetration. Faster and faster they move; moans and groans could be heard all over the room, intoxicating both of them.

Liam is so close now; he could even hear his heartbeat through his ears – similar to the beat of a tribal drum - pounding away like his pounding William beneath him. He's cumming and suppression could not be advisable for him. He holds the neglected cock of Will; he wants Will to cum with him, to share their special night. Every stroke of the cock matched his rhythm, every gasp is matched by groan and the blinding explosion covered them both physically and figuratively speaking.

Both of them lay panting and heaving heavily, their strenuous activity left them in a heap; completely sated beyond belief. Wrapping in each others arm, they knew this will be an evening activity for both of them. The two of them slept the rest of the night tangled in each others' limb. Their both lost in a peaceful, sleepless dream, knowing that their phantom fantasy is real and beside them

"So you see that's why you must stop this habit of admiring yourself at the mirror or you'll see only frightening things, can you understand me? William smiled and petted his beautiful niece. He often did wonder why he never got the child of his own, and then he remembered him – he suddenly thought…oh, that's why.

His pretty niece could only nod and kiss him goodnight. He knows too well that his advice will be neglected. Heck, even the advice for himself is neglected by him. As he watched his niece disappear from his sight, he looked again at the mirror and contemplates the memorable May Day's Eve.

An arm snake around his neck, William couldn't help but smile, he'd known the moment he arrived; contented only to lurk and listen to him. The teasing kiss beside his neck could still leave him weak. The thought that time could change things, dramatically. But there are still things left the way they are and time is not strong enough to change that – like kisses, excitement and love for that matter – all still feels like the first time, the very moment on that magical night.

William gently kissed the aged hands that embrace him, "Happy May Day Eve, my devil" the murmured declaration full of history and love. It transcends them to the time where restless hearts found one another on that wild May Day Eve.

Impaktita

12