May/December Romance Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After we refilled the wine glasses and settled into the living room once again, I noticed a change in Karen. We sat quietly for several minutes and it was clear she was thinking hard about something. What that might be filled my mind as I waited for her to spill it.

Whatever it was, it was going to be interesting, as I watched her nipple harden from their normal semi-turgid state to full hardness. I took another sip of wine and waited.

"Aaaah, Lori. There's something I need to ask you and I'm not sure how to say it," she blurted out at last.

"Just go ahead and say it, however you want. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and not jump to any conclusions until you are finished. I think you know by now that you can ask, or say, just about anything to me," I replied.

She contemplated that for a few moments while I sat patiently. Finally she said, "Aah,

Aah, well, what I wanted to ask is if you had ever been with an inexperienced woman before. You know, aah, someone, aah, you know, someone that had never really been with another woman before."

"Yes Karen I have, on a couple of occasions," I said, trying to remain calm, at least so that Karen wouldn't notice. I suddenly realized where this was going; her curiosity was more then just the curiosity typical of a woman her age.

"Even someone my age?" she asked and then continued before I could answer, "Well shit, I think you know what I'm getting at here. Would you ever consider being with me, teaching me?”

“Before you say anything, just let me say I think you are not only one of the sexiest women I've ever met, but the way you carry yourself and the way you handle your sexuality is such a turn-on to me. You are in some ways an inspiration, a role model for the kind of woman I want to be. It's not just the sex, although that it is part of it. It's the way you have helped Kim, and the rest of the family, your intelligence, your personality, and all the rest that makes you the person you are."

I sat in silence for a moment, stunned. It wasn't like I hadn’t suspected Karen's intentions. What struck me was the intensity of her words, and the emotion with which they were delivered. It wasn't as if I hadn't occasionally fantasized about the possibility of have a fresh, eager, and enthusiastic younger woman as a lover. In the real world, however, I had always gravitated towards older, more experienced women. I did have to admit though, her enthusiasm and the depth of her desire for me was a major turn-on.

I looked at Karen for a moment, as I my mind spun considered her comments and their implications. Our eyes met and I could see the smoldering desire in them. She diverted her gaze, shyly casting her eyes downward. I could the excitement she was feeling from having laid herself open to me as she had. At the same time I could see the gnawing self doubt and fear of rejection. I could imagine what she was thinking, the fear that I would simply write her off, her confession as that off a mixed up, immature girl. What I saw was in fact a very mature, intelligent, and sensual young woman in the full bloom of her awakening sexuality. The temptation was too much to pass up.

"Karen, come over here and sit by me," I said in my best attempt at a sultry, sexy voice.

Karen's face lit up with joy and our eyes met. She moved over to the couch, her body moving with an athletic fluidity that I always thought characterized Karen. She sat next to me, our thighs rubbing against each other, resulting in an almost electric sensation. I wrapped my arm around her and pulled her close; her head settling against my shoulder in a warm and intimate embarrass. I felt her hair brushing across my nipple as it cascaded across my chest. I heard a soft, gentle, almost inaudible murmur escape her lips as our flesh made contact and I pulled her even closer to me. The embrace was warm and intimate and a wonderful moment. More importantly it gave me a few moments to consider what I was getting myself into and to decide how to proceed.

"Lori," Karen softly whispered, "can I make one final confession?"

"Sure, go ahead," I whispered back.

"When I told you that I had fantasized about being with another woman."

"Yes, go on," I replied.

"It was always you in the fantasies," she said with lightness in her voice and the barest hint of a nervous giggle.

"Well, I hope I can live up to you expectations," I said merrily.

"I think you already have," she said giggling. "Just being here with you like this," she continued in a more somber tone.

"If that's all you need from me, then its no problem," I said in a teasing tone. Karen was unable to see the broad smile on my face.

"No, no, no! That's not what I meant," she said frantically, then added, "I just meant that this is nice."

"I certainly wouldn't want to be accused of leaving your education incomplete," I said, trying to restrain my sudden urge to giggle.

"I would surely hope not," she said, almost relieved.

I rolled her head toward me and we just stared at each other for a moment. I saw there the enthusiastic passion, eagerness, and smoldering lust lying dormant but ready. I also saw the fear, self-doubt, and shyness of an inexperienced woman. I made a note to be careful to encourage one set of characteristics while helping to alleviate the other.

I bent toward her, our lips scant inches apart. I saw the desire and need she was feeling, feelings closely mirroring my own. I pulled her to me and our lips met in a tentative, timid kiss.

Whatever timidity existed, it was soon overcome by pressing desire and passion. The kiss developed into a wild exploration as our lips and tongues dueled in a lustful dance.

I had uncorked the bottle, and I was sure the genie could never be induced to return.

Somehow we ended up with Karen sprawled beneath me, my lips moving across the long graceful expanse of her neck, kissing and licking as it went, finally ending at her ears. She took great delight in having her earlobes kissed, and nibbled. Her oohs, aahs, and soft moans of pleasure testifying to its affect. The hardness of her Hershey kiss nipples pressed firmly into my breasts and when one of my thighs slipped between hers, I felt the wetness of her pussy on my skin.

Breaking from our shared kiss, I sat up slightly and said, "Why don't we move to the bedroom where we can be more comfortable."

"Good idea, I'm all for comfort," she said happily. "I'll get us a refill, meet you there."

I went to the bedroom and lit some scented candles and then made myself comfortable on the bed. A few minutes later Karen joined me, carrying two glasses of wine. I studied her for a moment, trying to gauge her psychological state. She seemed to be in a turmoil of conflicting excitement and reserved shyness. I suggested she make herself comfortable on the bed so that we could continue our conversation. It was clear she was uncomfortable and needed time to relax before we proceeded. I was in no hurry and my intuition told me the wait would be worth it. She said she needed to use the restroom and I pointed it out to her.

While she was gone, I pulled out a few of my favorite toys and some lube from the nightstand so that they would be readily available later. I hope their presence wouldn't shock Karen. My hunch said no. I was later to find out that that hunch was correct.

Karen was soon lying beside me on the bed. I decided to try and get her talking and hopefully it would help her relax. I asked her about the fantasies she had about me and what they had involved. She replied slowly in the beginning, but as she went on, her description became more and more animated, coming more quickly as she went on. It was quickly clear that Karen may be somewhat inexperienced, but she certainly did not lack in imagination. Her description of our fantasy encounters was totally uninhibited and could only be characterized as out right kinky. These fantasies included just about everything she had mentioned earlier when she had discussed her interests, from anal to spanking and bondage. I was forced to remind myself that Karen may be young, but her level of sexual sophistication was quite advanced.

I encouraged Karen's description, urging her on with subtle comments, producing more details as she continued. The level of her excitement was obvious as her narrative went on. Her breathing was rapid, eyes wide, and nipples oh so beautifully taut. I had to admit that her story was having a similar impact on me. I felt a delicious stirring in my pussy and my nipples were matching Karen's as I visualized the events that she described in great detail. Her areas of interest so closely matched my own that I thought we were twins, at least in terms of our sexuality.

Karen suddenly grew quiet, her doe-like eyes staring at me intently. "I'm sorry I went on and on like that. I didn't realize I had gotten so carried away. I guess you got me going and I just didn't know when to shut up," she said bashfully.

"No, not at all sweetheart. Your fantasy was wonderful, and you told it in such a delicious way. You have a tremendous imagination; I couldn't help but feel like I was in the fantasy with you."

"You were," she said, smiling and turning her eyes away from mine.

"Yea, I guess I was," I replied.

Karen grew quiet again, in a thoughtful, reflective sort of way. Our eyes met and I saw the smoldering passion in them. She had remained a discrete distance from me as we lay on the king-size bed while she was describing her fantasy. I watched as her eyes traveled up and down my body, taking me in, caressing me with her eyes. Slowly, but deliberately, she rolled over near me. Her action was a deliberate sign, an indication to me that she was ready for more, ready to proceed, and ready to live out the fantasy that had brought her to my bed.

I reached out and caressed her, my hand sliding across her back, softly, slowly, a mere hint of physical contact. Our eyes met again and I heard just the faintest of moans from deep within her. She rolled closer to me and we were soon lying next to each other, snuggling, and our faces scant inches apart. Her eyes implored me to go on; to make love to her, to take her, to teach her the ways of love and sex only another woman could know.

Our lips met and the shy, girlish Karen was transformed, converted into a sexually hungry animal, in need of the release of feelings that had been so long pent up within her. Her kiss was aggressive and passionate. Her lips pressed softly against my own, her tongue urgently thrust into my mouth, exploring and dueling with my own. Her body was electric against my own. Her breasts were pressed against the soft flesh of my chest, her nipples pressing insistently into the yielding flesh of my breasts. I reached around her, pulling her closer to me, running my hands over her slim athletic form, Karen's body molded into my own.

"Mmmmmm, you feel so good, your mouth, your body against my own," she said, finally breaking our kiss. "I need you Lori; I need you to make love to me, to take me. I need you to show me all the things I have only dreamed of. Will you do that for me? Please?" she begged.

"Yes, you feel wonderful too Karen, and yes I will show you what you have fantasized about, but I have one condition. I will teach you anything you want to learn, but you have to be able to communicate with me. Fantasy is one thing, reality is another. I will teach you and do to you whatever you like, within reason, but you have to tell me what and when you want it. As I said reality and fantasy are different. I don't want to overdo it. We all have limits, and I don't want to overstep them, at least not now. Later will come the time for pushing limits, do you understand?"

"Yes Lori, I think I do understand, I agree to anything you want," she replied.

"OK then, where shall we start? What shall it be first," I asked.

"HHhmmm, that's fairly easy, I guess. I want you to teach me to how to make love to you. I want to taste your pussy, and learn how to give you pleasure," she said, smiling as she said it.

At that point I was so horny that her request was hard to protest. I needed to cum fairly soon, hopefully allowing me to concentrate on the other things yet to come. I rolled over onto my back, pulling her with me and our lips met again, our kiss urgent and insistent and slightly rough.

Breaking our kiss, I began the instruction, "OK, I like my neck and ears kissed, sometimes nibbled lightly." She needed little prodding and her mouth was soon at work. Her lips, tongue, and teeth danced across my neck, then my ears and I heard my own sigh as she did so.

"Now my breasts Lori," I instructed. "Start by licking them, around the edges, then move on to the nipples." Her mouth and hands were soon feverishly kissing, licking, and caressing the soft flesh of my breasts. "Slow down, there is no hurry, I'm not going anywhere. Take your time and enjoy it, savor it. This is an experience worth savoring."

The pace of her ministrations slowed and a noticeable change occurred. It was obvious to me that the message I was trying to get across to her was starting to sink in. My own soft moans of pleasure were rapidly accompanied by her own as she experienced the joy of tasting another woman's body. She was starting to relax, feeling rather then thinking.

"Yes, that's it Karen. You're getting the hang of it now. Just relax and make love to me, experience my pleasure through my body. Don't just do something to me; participate in the lovemaking. Mmmmmmm, yes... That's it sweetheart."

Her mouth began a slow, sensual dance across my breasts, caressing and savoring the texture and taste of my skin against her lips and tongue. I felt her body begin to relax against my own, no longer as stiff and tense as it had been earlier.

"OK Karen, now move on to my nipples. Most women like them sucked and licked, as I'm sure you already know. I also like mine bitten, pulled, and pinched. Soft at first, then harder as I become more aroused. You can take the nipple rings between your lips and teeth and pull on them. The rings make them more sensitive and it can be very intense for me. Do you understand and have any questions?" I asked.

"Aaaaaahhh, no not really. Well, maybe one. How do I know if I'm too rough? I'm afraid I'm going to hurt you," she said. The look in her eyes conveyed a serious note of concern. I could see that she was looking forward to this, turned on by it even, but at the same time unsure of herself.

"Just go slowly Karen, and pay attention to how I react to what you are doing. I'll let you know if there is a problem. This is part of the trust lovers must share. I trust you sweetheart. You just have to learn to trust me too," I said in reply.

"I trust you Lori. I guess I'm just a little ahhhh.... nervous, you know? I wouldn't be here if I didn't trust you."

Karen became progressively more aggressive with me. She seemed to be cueing off my reaction. I've always been more than a little vocal during sex, but now I was even more so, providing her with clues and reassuring her that I was enjoying what she was doing.

The delicious sensations from a mixture of pain and pleasure were soon bringing on the familiar but always welcome result in me. Karen took one of my nip rings between her teeth, her lips wrapped around the long shaft of my nipple, and pulled upwards. Our eyes met as the feeling shot through me. I smiled at her and I could see that she was reassured by my reaction. My mind was beginning to drift; I was trying to focus on Karen, but at the same time awash in my own passion.

"Are you ready to move on Karen?" I asked. I saw her quick node as she continued to pay oral homage to my breasts. "OK, my pussy is ready for some attention. Are you ready for that?"

"Ohhhh yes," she moaned, "more then you'll ever know Lori. I've been ready for that for months. Just tell me what to do."

"OK, slide on down and get comfortable," I instructed. "What I want you to do first to take a good look; it’s sometimes amazing how unfamiliar some women are with basic female anatomy. Feel free to use your fingers and locate all the.... ahhhhh.... important parts of a woman’s sexual anatomy. All women are built differently, for example right now my lips are pretty full and puffy from being turned on, and they are probably a little bigger then average."

I felt her fingers moving around my cunt, spreading my lips so that she could she the entrance to my pussy. Then I felt her fingers moving up to where my clit and its hood were located.

"Yes, that's right, go ahead and pull back the hood on my clit. You can use the ring if you want to pull it back. Ohhhh, yes, Mmmmm! You should be able to see the shaft. I'd say my clit is a little longer then average. Some women's are tiny and you can't even see it or they are covered by a really heavy hood."

"Now, slide a finger a little way inside me," I said as I continued her instruction, "if you sorta bend your finger up toward my belly, on the front wall of my pussy, you should feel a little bump. It’s about the size of an almond. Do you feel it?"

"Yea, I think so. Yea, now I do definitely," Karen replied, her concentration intense.

"OK, yes that's it Karen, I can feel you right on it. Do you know what it is?" I asked?

"No, not really. But I do know that I have found a spot like that inside me that feels good when I masturbate," she said with a big grin on her face.

"Well, that's what's called the G-spot. It has a lot of nerves and can feel very good when massaged or pressed against when you are being fucked," I informed her.

"Ohhhh, so that's where the G-spot is. I've heard of it and stuff, but didn't really know where it is," Karen said excitedly.

"Usually, a firm touch works best when massaging the G-spot. Its not like the clit and needs a little more pressure. The other thing is that pressure on the G-spot can cause some women to ejaculate, almost like a man. When I was your age, a lot of women assumed that they were peeing when that happened. It’s not pee, so if it happens, don't freak out. By the way, I'm one of those women that have a tendency to squirt when they cum, especially during a real intense orgasm."

Karen, smiling, sorta giggled, and said, "OK, I'll remember that and try to not get too hysterical when and if it happens. Actually, it kinda sounds neat. I can't wait to see it for myself. Maybe you can even help me see if I can squirt too."

"I'd love to help out," I said, grinning. "I just have one more thing to show you, then maybe we can play some more."

"OK, sure, what's that? Anything you say prof," Karen replied, her statement intermingled with girlish giggles.

"Now that your finger is nice and all lubed up, pull it out. Now slowly rub it across the entrance to my ass," I instructed. I soon felt the firmness of my anxious student’s finger against the opening to my back door. "That's it; slowly rub in a circular pattern across it. Mmmmm, that feels good."

My comment was rewarded with a warm smile from Karen. "Alright, remember that the ass has a lot of nerve ending, its the second most sensitive area, next to a woman's clit. Now, I want you to slowly slide it in. Remember to always use lots of lubrication during anal play." I knew that lubrication would not be a problem; I could feel my pussy juice flowing down into the crease of my ass.

"How's that Lori, like that?" she asked after the tip of her finger had slid inside.

"Yes, just like that, excellent," I said, attempting to reassure her. "You should be able to feel a couple of muscular rings there. Those are the sphincter muscles. It’s always important to make sure that they are relaxed before proceeding with anal sex play.

Usually one or two well lubed fingers will do that. Once you have done that, you can proceed to push in deeper. Aaah, yeaaaa, like that. Mmmmm, go ahead and use another finger now."